I. Climate change perspectives and issues:
1. Environmental Issues in India: a perspective/A.K. Dikshit and Raj Kumar.
2. Global warming and climate change: a perspective/Chinmony Mishra and Lipismita Samal.
3. Global warming: an alarming issue/Aali Pant and Swati Singh Rajput.
4. Microalgae in the greenhouse gas sequestration/Deksha Baliyan, Shweta Tyagi and S.K. Bhatnagar.
5. Climate chaos? a hysteria and simple myth/I.M. Arora.
II. Water pollution: a threat to life:
6. Groundwater pollution: a threat to the last hope on the blue planet/Zeba Khanam and Vir Singh.
7. Assessment of pesticide levels in human system due to environmental contamination from North-East India/Kumkum Mishra and Ramesh C. Sharma.
8. Oil spill on ocean: control and management/Kanchan Deoli Bahukhandi, S.C. Gupta, V. Sujatha and Pawan Mandappa.
III. Climate change and water resources:
9. Impacts of climate change on water/Bhanu Chaddha and Vaibhav Matta.
10. Global climate change and salinity: impact of salinity on the environment/Bhumija Kaphaliya and R.K. Srivastava.
11. Potential impacts of climate change on freshwater resources: a critical review/Anil Kumar Shankhwar, Nanda Nautiyal, Bipin Kumar, Akanksha Rastogi, R.K. Srivastava and Vir Singh.
12. Dissolved load characteristics of melt water of Chhota Shigri glacier Lahaul-Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India/Virendra Bahadur Singh, A.L. Ramanathan P.G. Jose, Paramanand Sharma and Anurag Linda.
13. Analysis of rainfall pattern for Anjar Taluka of Kutch district, Gujarat State/Sanskriti S. Mujumdar and Arvind S. Patel.
14. Impacts of climate change on water resources and agriculture in Rajasthan/Nidhi Kaushik.
15. Impact of Thuthi Kankasiya check dam on Irrigation in Machhan river basin/N./J. Shrimali and A.A. Patel.
IV. Response to water crises:
16. Water insecurity: the plachimada struggle/Raju Narayana Swamy.
17. Waters of the Himalayas: the natural resources fundamental to life and livelihoods/Vir Singh.
18. Effect of natural coagulants on water quality parameters/L. Udaya Simha, Priya V. and Puttaswamy.
19. Climate change Ganga glaciers and agriculture: some reflections/Girijesh Singh Mahra.
20. Treatment of water receiving pulp and Paper Mill effluents: applying a cost effective and affordable method/Akansha Rastogi and Vir Singh.
21. Water, energy and women for sustainable development and achieving Millennium development goals in the mountains/Vir Singh.
22. Industrials use of wastewater to minimize its misuse/Archita Rai, Neraj Kumar and Sanchita Sharma.