I. Conceptual orientation:
1. Need and scope for agricultural entrepreneurship development: moving towards human domain/Rashmi Singh and J.P. Sharma.
2. Towards understanding entrepreneurship/Rashmi Singh and J.P. Sharma.
3. Women entrepreneurship/Rashmi Singh.
4. Entrepreneurial motivation/J.P. Sharma and Rashmi Singh.
5. Risk taking behaviour/Dum Rao and Rashmi Singh.
6. Understanding personal strengths and hurdles/Rashmi Singh, J.P. Sharma and D.U.M. Rao.
7. Creativity/R.R. Burman.
III. Enterprise launching:
8. Enterprise ideas and selection for agripreneurship/J.P. Sharma and Rashmi Singh.
9. Formulation of project/Vinod Gupta.
10. Business plan preparation/Bhupendra Kandpal.
IV. Agro based enterprises:
11. Role of KVKs in rural entrepreneurship development/Anjani Kumar, Ritu Singh and Keshava.
12. Mushroom/R.K. Sharma.
13. Bee keeping/R.N. Sharma.
14. Seed production/Sudipta Basu and Malavika Dadlani.
15. Production of quality crops/B.S. Tomar and Balraj Singh.
16. Vermicomposting/R.K. Sharma.
17. Babycorn/Virnedra Kumar Yadav, Pankaj Kumar Sinha and Rashmi Singh.
18. Promoting agri-entrepreneurship by participatory seed production of pulses through farmers association/S.K. Dubey, S.K. Singh, Uma Sah and Ambresh Singh Yadav.
19. Durum wheat for food nutritional security and farmers prosperity/A.K. Singh, Rakesh Jain, S.V. Saiprasad and A.N. Mishra.
V. Enterprise sustenance:
20. Best practice of entrepreneurship development/Rashmi Singh.
21. Agri business development/Shalini G. Rudra.
22. Agripreneurship through rural social center/Ram Bahal.
23. Empowerment and self help group/Premlata Singh.
24. Dynamics of collaboration: issues in entrepreneurial organisations/D.U.M. Rao and Rashmi Singh.
25. Leadership skills for entrepreneurs/K. Vijayraghava.
26. Effective communication skills/Rekha Bhagat and N.V,. Kumhare.
27. Marketing of products and services/Vinesh Chabra.
VI. Designing training:
28. Designing training programmes for entrepreneurship development/M.S. Nain and Rashmi Singh.