I. Education and agricultural education:
1. Indian philosophy of education: emerging challenges and contemporary issues/B. Mohan Kumar.
2. Agricultural higher education in India: a historical perspective/Milind Ahire, Birendra Kumar and Aparna Rajput.
3. New trends in agricultural education/V.P.S. Arora.
4. Higher agricultural education in India: Issues and challenges/B. Kumar.
5. ICT applications in agricultural Universities/Subir Ray.
6. Value added agricultural education: issues and strategies/Birendra Kumar and Renu Jethi.
7. Excellence in agricultural education: a case of Pantnagar/Birendra Kumar and Aparna Rajput.
II. Educational technology:
8. Educational technology: concept/S.K. Kashyap and Birendra Kumar.
9. Educational technology in state agricultural universities: past, present and future/Birendra Kumar and S.K. Kashyap.
10. Education technology cell: concept and future outlook/S.K. Kashyap and Birendra Kumar.
11. Experiential learning in teaching/Neelam Bhardwaj and S.K. Kahsyap.
12. Agricultural education through distance learning/Birendra Kumar and Aparna Rajput.
III. Improving University teaching:
13. Professionalizing teaching in agricultural Universities: need and strategy/Birendra Kumar.
14. Learning theories and their implications in teaching/Neelam Bhardwaj.
15. Skills in teaching/Birendra Kumar and S.K. Kashyap.
16. Methods of teaching/Birendra Kumar and S.K. Kashyap.
17. Use of teaching materials and aids/S.K. Kashyap and Birendra Kumar.
18. Games and exercises for enhanced learning/Shreena Keshwani and Richal Lohani.
19. Role play in method of teaching/Surya Rathore.
20. Teaching packages for improving quality of teaching/S.K. Kashyap and Birendra Kumar.
IV. Good teaching practices: issues and experiences:
21. Application of total quality management in home science teaching/Manisha Gahlot and Neema Papnai.
22. Veterinary education in India: issues and strategies/R.J. Sharma.
23. Quality teaching of agronomy: a reflection/M.S. Pal.
24. Successful teaching of plant pathology/S.C. Saxena.
25. Experiences in teaching plant pathology/S.J. Kolte.
V. Communication skills for effective teaching:
26. Creating motivation in class room: some tips/Birendra Kumar and S.K. Kashyap.
27. Personality development of teachers/S.K. Kashyap and Birendra Kumar.
VI. Evaluation as a tool of teaching:
28. Evaluation in teaching learning process/Renu Jethi and Birendra Kumar.
29. Designing tests and evaluation approaches/A.K. Singh and Surya Rathore.
30. Training of teachers for qualitative improvement in teaching/Birendra Kumar and Renu Jethi.