This book covers all the contents prescribed by University Grant Commission in core module syllabus for environmental studies for under graduate course of all branches of higher education. This invaluable book is ideal for the students of all discipline at all level. Present book includes:
• Nature, significance and scope of environmental studies.
• Explain present and future of major natural resources and ecosystems.
• Give an account of biodiversity at global and national level.
• Problems of environmental pollution and certain social issues.
• At the end of each chapter questions are given from the view point of test or examinations.
• At last models are given for field work.