Part I: Ecology of Lentic and Lotic Environment:
1. Ecological Studies of Holy Pond Papnesh, Bidar, Karnataka by N. Shiddamallayya and M. Pratima.
2. Diatoms Flora: An Important Bioresource of the Central Highland Rivers, India by Jyoti Verma and Prakash Nautiyal.
3. Distribution Pattern and Present Scenario of Mangroves and Associated Flora of Andhra Pradesh by G.M. Narasimha Rao.
4. Analysis of Growth Forms of the Macrophytes in Kharungpat Lake Manipur, North-East India by K. Khelchandra Singh, B. Manihar Sharma and Khuraijam Usha.
5. Phytosociological Studies of the Aquatic Macrophytes in Poiroupat Lake, Manipur (North-East India) by Kh. Usha, B. Manihar Sharma and K. Khelchandra Singh.
6. Assessment of Environmental Flow Requirements of Tungabhadra River Basin by S. Srikantaswamy and B.K. Harish Kumara.
7. Aquatic Biodiversity of Rana Pratap Sagar Lake, Rajasthan by P.C. Verma, L.L. Sharma and A.G. Hegde.
8. Rotifers of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh by S.V.A. Chandrasekhar.
9. Fish Diversity in the Pairy River of Mahanadi River System in the Chhattisgarh by S. Singh, Om Prakesh, H.K. Vardia and M.C. Chari.
10. Icthyo-faunal Diversity in Hussainsagar Lake, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India by S. Anitha Kumari and N. Sree Ram Kumar.
11. Avifauna of Kole Wetlands: Species Diversity and Abundance Distribution Patterns by C. Sivaperuman and E.A. Jayson.
12. Importance of Aquatic Avifauna in Southern Rajasthan, India by Sarita Mehra, Satya Prakash Mehra and Krishan Kumar Sharma.
Part II: Pollution: Monitoring and Management:
13. Monitoring of Yamuna River Water for Assessing its Fitness in Supporting Aquatic Biota 187 by Shalu Mittal, Sangeet Prabha and P.K. Agarwal.
14. Health Hazards of Contaminated Underground Drinking Water at Moradabad, India: A Survey Work by D.K. Sinha and Navneet Kumar.
15. Microbiological Study of Lonar Lake, Maharashtra, India by Pawar Vijaykumar Bhikusing.
Part III: Water Resources and Other Issues:
16. Water Resources of India: A Review by Pankaj Gupta.
17. Water Stress and Economic Considerations by M.A. Khan and Hemant Mangal.
18. Regrowth and Survival of Bacterial Pathogens on the Surfaces of Household Containers Used for the Storage of Drinking Water in Rural Supply of Western Rajasthan by Mamta Rawat.
Part IV: Miscellaneous Aspects:
19. Study of Soil Enzyme, Carbon, Nitrogen Content and C/N Ratio during Vermicomposting of Eri and Tasar Culture Waste by Mamata Pandey, T.V. Rao and S.K. Satapathy.
20. Analysis of Sugar Industry Molasses, Uses and its Economical Importance by Poonam Nomulwar and P.M. Patil.