1. Child labour and Human Rights / P. Michael Vetha Siromony IAS.
2. Child Rights, Violations and Remedies: A Legal Perspective / Kaumudhi Challa.
3. Eradication of Child Labour: An Appraisal of the International and National Legal Framework / Aneesh V. Pillai.
4. Child Labour and the Rights of Child in India: Emerging Evidences and Challenges / R.R. Biradar.
5. Child Labour and Sustainable Development / Mithilesh Kumar Sinha.
6. Magnitude of Child Labour: An Overview / M. Giribabau.
7. Child Labour: Right of the Child to be Protected from Exploitation / Anjali Dewan.
8. Present Status of Child to be Protected from Exploitation / P. Ravichandran.
9. Employment and Income from Child Labourers in Hazardous Occupations and School dropouts: A Case Study of Hubli-Dharwad City / B. Sheshagiri and L.D. Vaikunthe.
10. Child labour in India: An Overview / Harinam Singh.
11. Children Employed and their Problems: A micro Study / V.T.R. Vijayakumar and J.V. Mini.
12. An Economic Study of Child labour in Hotels of kanyakumari District / D. Dharmaragini.
13. Child Rights Violation and Its Impact on Kanyakumari and tirunelveli Districts / J. Cyril Kanmony.
14. Child Rights Violation and Its Impact / K. Pazhani.
15. Parents and Child Rights / R. Rajadhas.
16. Child Rights Violation in India and Its Impact / Dasarathi Bhuyan.
17. Child Rights and Elementary Education: Chances and Challenges / Ajay Kumar Singh.
18. Tribal Children's Rights to Education is Violated / P. Malyadri.
19. Poverty and Child Rights Violations in India / K. Joseph Raj.
20. Street Children: An Inevitable Outcome of Child Rights Violation / S. Johanna Thamayanthi.
21. Refugee Children in India and Interventions / Deepali Mathur.
22. Trends and tendency of Punishments in Schools: A Micro Study / B. Mary Sahela.
23. Gifted Children and Their Rights / H. Poornima Mohan.
24. Sheltered and Secured Home for Children: A Case Study of Chiguru / K. Raja Babu, P.R.K. Prasad, P. Samson.
25. Protection and Promotion of Child Rights through Participatary Approach-Role of Agencies with Special Reference to HEAL / A. Anandhy.