I: Society and Religion:
1. Society in North East: The social roots of isolation, alienation and discontent / B.C. Upreti.
2. Common cultural elements of the tribal groups of North East India / Manjil Hazarika.
3. Buddhism and socio-cultural lif of the chakma tribe of north east India: Praxis in synthesis / Kasinath Jena and Bindu Ranjan Chakma.
4. Social life of the Muslims of Manipur / Salam Irene.
5. Marriage System Prevalent among the Taraos of Manipur / Luiram Jacob.
6. Social cultural history of Tai community / G.K. Lama.
7. Reinvention through mjlticulturalism, technology and occupational structure: Paradigm shift in Sikkimese society / Shefali Raizada.
8. Society in Transition: Emergence of middle class in Tangkhul Naga Tribe of Manipur / Ramyo Simon.
9. Folk Tales: A Riveting Factor / Amita Sonker.
10. Scheduled tribes and their culture in North East: A Case study of the Simte Tribe / Ginneihching Simte.
11. Socio-cultural life of the Tripuras: A Study of an Ethnic Group of North East India / Babu Dhan Tripura and K.N. Jena.
12. The Nepalis in North East India / Amit Pandey.
13. Social Organisations of Paite society in Manipur / H. Thangtungnung.
14. The Bodo Tribe of Assam: An analytical study / Shilpi Singh.
15. A Glimpse of traditional Meitei: Society, culture, struggle and accomplishments / Anju Rawat.
II: Education, Festivals and Environment:
16. Reconstructuring the Medieval Fort at Numoligarh: A Multidisciplinary Approach / Pranab Jyoti Sarma.
17. The Name Assam: Towards Understanding its historical roots / Sangeeta Gogoi.
18. The culture of protests of the Tea plantation workers as the stratified social being in the early part of the 1920s / Bikash Nath.
19. Vocational training centre of Ramakrishna Mission of Tripura since independence / Satyadev Poddar and Nirmalya Karmakar.
20. Origin and evolution of the imphal city / Kamei Gaikhonlu.
21. Of ethnicity, cultural identity and English as a language of regeneration and structural changes in North Eastern states / Shubhra Rajput and Achla Sonker.
22. North East Frontier Trade / Manisha.
23. Mera Haochongba-A Festival of Unity and integrity: Historical and contemporary Perspectives / Ngangom Jayshree Devi.
24. Luira Phanit / Angelee Wolleng.
25. Forest as a lifeline in Assam / Varsha Singh.
26. Ecomuseum: Strategy for Preservation of rich cultural heritage of Assam / Sangeeta Dutta.
III: Women in North East India:
27. Social, economic and political status of women in Manipur / Madhu Rajput.
28. Changing status of Mizo women / Lae Dena.
29. Cultural life of Muslim Women in Manipur / Rita Kamei.
30. Women Managing conflict: A Case study of Manipur / Nandini Bashishta.
31. Insurgency aftermath: Devastation for women / Swati Thakur.
32. Birth and naming at Naikhyoungchhari: Customary practices of the Chak (Sak) of CHT / Rupak Debnath.
33. Human rights, women and conflict situations: The Scenario in North East India / Anuj Kanchan Dutta Roy.
34. Violence against women in Assam / Mahuya Roy Karmakar.
35. Gender Equality and status of Manipuri women / Ranjana Mishra.