I. A biographical sketch of Sri Aurobindo: Sri Aurobindo: a biographical sketch.
II. Traditional systems and their synthesis:
1. Traditional systems of Yoga.
2. The Gita’s synthesis of works, knowledge and devotion.
3. The ideal of integral perfection and a synthesis of traditional systems.
III. Philosophical background of integral Yoga:
4. The metaphysical basis of integral Yoga.
IV. Nature of integral Yoga:
5. Nature of human personality.
6. The release of the mental being.
7. Purification (Shuddhi).
8. Liberation (Mukti).
9. Perfection (Siddhi).
V. Integral Yoga and the concepts of other Yogas:
10. Integral Yoga and the Yoga of works.
11. Integral Yoga and the Yoga of Knowledge.
12. Integral Yoga and the Yoga of devotion.
13. Integral Yoga and the other Yogas.