I. The nature of intelligence:
1. Attributes and concepts.
2. The physiological basis.
3. The background of mental testing.
4. Translations and revisions of Binet tests.
6. Factor theories.
II. The measurement of intelligence:
7. Characteristics of mental growth.
8. Organic correlates of mental growth.
9. The course of mental growth.
10. Sex differences.
11. Concepts of feeble-mindedness.
12. Concepts of genius.
III. Growth in intelligence:
13. Nature-nurture and the IQ.
14. Studies based on the IQ.
IV. Intelligence and society:
15. Educational implications.
16. Social implications.