I. Yoga psychotherapy: psychophysiological parameters:
2. Yoga psychotherapy around the world.
3. Effect of yoga practice on personality, emotional and behavioural problems.
4. Effect of yogic practices on psychological and physiological parameters.
5. Effect of emotional and spiritual intelligence on psychological well-being in long term yoga practitioners.
6. Efficacy of yoga therapy for the management of anxiety, stress, negative mood regulation and self-esteem of female adolescents.
7. Impact of yogasana on the mentally challenged.
8. Psycho-physiological responsiveness to meditation in HIV positive patients.
9. Effect of yogic package on the patients of diabetes mellitus.
10. Yoga and psychophysiological disorders.
11. Reducing anxiety through yogic practices.
12. The samkhya, yogic and Gita models of stress and coping.
II. Yoga and health: promotion, practice and research:
13. Yoga and health.
14. Yoga and health promotion.
15. Mental health management in Yoga-Sutra.
16. Yogic practice as a moderator of mental health.
17. Research in yoga as a holistic model of health.
III. Meditation psychotherapy and psychological well being:
18. Meditation: concepts, effects and uses in therapy.
19. Vipassana meditation - a positive approach to psychological well-being.
20. Effect of vipassana meditation on quality of life, subjective well-being, and criminal propensity.
21. Occupational stress management-through meditation.