I. Understanding social work and practice:
1. Concept of social work and social work practice.
2. Origin of social work.
3. Philosophy and values of social work.
4. Skills in social work practice.
5. Social work as profession.
II. Integrated social work practice:
6. Methods of social work and its practicability.
III. Fields of social work practice in India:
7. Social work with women and children.
8. Social work with disabled.
9. Social work with vulnerable groups.
10. Social work with elderly.
IV. Emerging areas of social work practice in India.
V. Social work and its future.