2. Agro-ecology and its constraints of the region:
I. Agro-climatic diversity. II. Agricultural significance of temperature diversity. III. Natural resources of the region. IV. Livestock resources and agro-ecology.
3. Ecological parameters and agricultural development: I. Ecological parameters of some important crops. II. Components of agro-ecology and agricultural development.
4. Trend of agricultural development:
I. Agricultural machinery.
II. Agricultural productivity.
5. Inequalities in agricultural development and agricultural potential of the region:
I. Possibilities of agricultural land extension.
II. Possibility of agricultural diversification.
6. Management of eco-conservation and sustainable agriculture:
I. Conservation of natural resources.
II. conservation of water resources.
III. Conservation of land resources (land capability classification).
II. Land suitable for cultivation.
III. Land unsuitable for cultivation.
IV. Conservation of forest resource.
V. Conservation of forest resources.
VI. Conservation of biodiversity.
VII. Scientific agricultural practices.
VIII. Integrated approaches for sustainable agriculture.
7. Conclusion and suggestions.