Vol. I. Epigraphy:
1. Brahmi script-its forgotten origin traced / S. Sankaranarayanan.
2. Uniqueness of Rudradama’s Girinagar Rock-edict: Afresh appraisal / Rasesh Jamindar.
3. Junnar-the Yajnabhumi of Siri Satakarni and Naganika / Shobhana Gokhale.
4. Bronze pedestal inscription of Hamlapuri (Ramtek) / Pradip Shaligram Meshram and Dhiraj Yadavarao Choudhari.
5. Priyavratavarma: a new entrant into the early Kadamba genealogy / S.G. Samak.
6. Buddhabhadra’s dedicatory inscription at Ajanta: a review / Rajesh K. Singh.
7. A newly discovered early copper plate inscription / Shrinivas V. Padigar.
8. Epigraphical resources from Ta Prohm / K.M. Bhadri.
9. The date of the Ellora Plates of Dantidurga / Brahmanand Deshpande.
10. Nayagarh Copper plate grant of Satrubhanja Tribhuvanakalasa / Bharati Pal.
11. A Vigraha Grant discovered from Baragaon / P.K. Nayak.
12. A note on the Sarabhavaram plates of the Lord of Cikura / C. Somasundara Rao.
13. Kadagodi inscription of Rajendra Cola I / S. Swaminathan.
14. Traders guild at Manne / H.S. Gopala Rao.
15. Tamil kinship terms in Uttaramerur inscriptions / K.R. Shankaran.
16. Recent epigraphical discoveries in Tamil Nadu / S. Rajavelu.
17. Alvayi inscription of the time of Calukya Vikramaditya VI / D.M. Nagaraj.
18. The Sangamesvara Temple Inscriptions at Kohalli, Saka 1071 / Anant Kulkarni.
19. Khajarapada Copper Plate charter of Danarnavadeva of Jhadakhanda-desa / Snigdha Tripathi.
20. A new inscription of Seuna Singhana II / Anand Kumbhar.
21. Narahari-tirtha, the Great Dvaita Saint and Pontiff; an epigraphical profile / C.V. Ramachandra Rao.
22. From Gosasa to Turugolo: cattle economy trends in medieval Karnataka / Rajaram Hegde.
23. Some Nisidhi stones from the Rayalsima / D. Kiran Kranth Choudary.
24. Epigraphs from the Palani Hills, Tamil Nadu / R.N. Kumaran and M. Saranya.
25. Kasheli Marathi inscription of Haripaladeva / H.S. Thosar.
26. A new copper plate Grant of Silahara Mallikarjuna / S.G. Dhopate.
27. Kadaparru Grant of Vema / C.A. Padmanabha Sastry.
28. A new inscription from Kakkehalli, Udupi Taluk / P.N. Narasimhamurthy.
29. Darpalli inscription of Recerla Pamnnamka Prabhu dated Saka 1375 / N.S. Ramachandra Murthy.
30. Konasamudra Grant of Acyutaraya / H.M. Nagarajarao.
31. Lepaksi: An epigraphical study / S.S. Ramachandra Murthy.
32. Unpublished Kogilehalli copper plate of Venkatapatiraya / R. Gopal and T.S. Gangadhara.
33. Ethno-cultural profile of Vipravinodins-an epigraphical reflection / S. Smitha.
34. Languages used in Indian inscriptions: a survey / Madhav N. Katti.
35. Wells as known from epigraphs / Jaiprakash.
36. Three Persian epigraphs of Nawab of Arcot from Gingee Fort (Tamil Nadu) / G.S. Khwaja.
37. Recent discoveries and re-examination of Arabic and Persian Inscriptions from Haryana and Punjab / S.S. Hussain.
38. A rare document of Tippu and Shaik Ayaz / Keladi Venkatesh Jois.
39. Inscriptions on ancient Indian medical history with reference to Karnataka / K.G. Vasantha Madhava.
40. Two inscriptions bearing on the Citra-Mantapa in Mysore / R.H. Kulkarni.
41. An inscription from Elavanasur and a woman Bodyguard / K. Karuppiah.
42. Virabhadra in Vijayanagara inscriptions / M.V. Vishweshwara and C.B. Patil.
43. Literary study of a Sanskrit inscription from Hanumakonda / Keyur R. Karagudari.
44. Pasupatas and Kalamukhas: their affiliations to Parise / B.V. Shirur
Vol. II. History:
45. Candragupta I-the first Maharajadhiraja of the imperial Gupta dynasty: an historical reconstruct / Kiran Kumar Thaplyal.
46. A note on the Pallava subordinate Vayiramegan / S. Srinivasan.
47. The Sendrakas: an early Jaina family / Hampa Nagarajaiah.
48. Academic activity in early Andhra / P.V. Parabrahma Sastry.
49. Konerinmaikondan, the matchless king / Y. Subbarayalu.
50. Early maritime trade in South India: some considerations on native traders / P. Shanmugam.
52. Economic conditions of Uttara Kannada region in the historical period / K.G. Bhatsoori.
53. The difference in the padikaval practice between Pudukkottai District and northern Tamil districts during the thirteenth century / Noboru Karashima.
54. Inscriptions of India and Southeast Asia through the Ancient and Early medieval periods / K.V. Ramesh.
55. From Prosperity to Poverty-A case of water culture interface in Monsoon Asia / S. Nagaraju.
56. Maritime contacts of Karnataka during 11 to 15 A.D. / L.N. Swamy.
57. Water transportation system at Vijayanagara (Hampi) / C.S. Vasudevan.
58. Political fluctuations, emergence of new capital cities and urban development in Medieval Maharashtra (1100-1600 A.D.) / Anuradha K. Ranade.
59. Endowments to Brahmanas in Andhra During the Vijayanagara period / N. Krishna Reddy and G. Eswara Reddy.
60. Tirumalaraya Maharaya / K.G. Gopalakrishna Rao.
61. Some unfortunate incidents in the Vijayanagara history / C.B. Patil.
62. Role of Saint Khwaja Banda Nawaj (RA) in the history of Bahamani Kingdom / Zakia Khanim K. Ansari.
63. Gramadevate Maranna-the feminine divinity of Bangalore rural district / Gomati Manohar.
64. Women’s contribution to Buddhism in early Andhradesa / P. Chenna Reddy and Sivanagi Reddy.
65. Excavations at Gachibowli 2004 / K.P. Rao.
66. Pre-history of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah C.T.M.
67. Harappan elements in Tamil culture-an overview / D. Dayalan.
68. Rajaghatta, a unique Buddhist settlement in Karnataka / M.S. Krishna Murthy.
69. Marine archaeological excavations off Goa-clues for past maritime activities / Sila Tripati, A.S. Gaur, Sundaresh and K.H. Vora.
70. A wooden Tara sculpture from Kahneri / Chandrashekhar Gupta.
71. Combined sculpture of Venugopala from Andhra / G. Jawaharlal.
72. Asvabodha-Sakunikavihara-tirtha Panel at Mount Abu / Alok Tripathi.
73. Symmetry and Talamana as tools for identification of icons: Ambarnath Temple, Maharashtra / Kumud Kanitkar.
74. Visnu in medieval sculptural art / Sunanda Srivastava.
75. Brahmasiraschedakamurti Aspect of Bhairava: a study of mythology and iconography / Vasanthi S.T.
76. Jaina Art, archaeology and culture: some problems / A. Sundara.
77. Style of Mukuta Carved on Paramara sculptures: a special reference of Udaishwar Temple, Udaipur Dist. Vidisha (M.P.) / M.S. Chauhan.
78. Wooden carvings on the temple Ratha of Jataprolu-an iconographical study / M. Krishna Kumari.
79. Temples of Paluvettaraiyars in Perumbalur District / C.R. Gayathri.
80. Temple architecture and epigraphy / S.L. Shanakumari.
81. Early Indian lead coins / Devendra Handa.
82. A new coin variety of Kumbha Satakarni / S.G. Dhopate. Personal glimpses:
83. Contributions of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti to epigraphical studies and research / V. Shivananda.
84. Dr. Ritti, a distinguished student of mine / K.T. Pandurangi.
85. Dr. Ritti as I know him / N.A. Mujumdar.
86. Dr. Shrinivas Ritti-a profound scholar and a paragon of virtue / K.S. Deshpande.
87. Teacher Par excellence / Vithal D. Potdar.
88. My journey through life and letters / Shrinivas Ritti. Select writings of Dr. Shrinivas Ritti compiled by C.R. Kadkol.