I. Conceptual framework:
1. Functioning of India’s democracy: meaning of good governance and its relevance.
2. Prime minister’s position in coalition politics: assessing the functioning of the UPA government.
3. No-trust vote against the UPA-I government: some implications.
4. Motion of confidence in the basis law of Germany and the decision-making process.
5. Some key features of our contemporary politics.
6. Threats to multiculturalism in India.
7. The role of governor as a chancellor of universities in a state.
8. The office of governor in India federalism: image and reality.
9. Threats to independence of judiciary: need for reforms.
10. Functioning of Indian judiciary: some aspects need introspection.
11. Significance of Veerappa Moily Panel proposals.
II. Crisis management of Indian politics:
12. Crisis of good governance in Indian policy.
13. functioning of Panchyati Raj bodies.
14. Rural development through Panchayat Raj Institutions.
15. Human Rights Movement and the role of Indian judiciary.
16. Human Rights Movement in India : a plea for women empowerment.
17. The importance of women police with the administration of criminal justice.
18. Empowering weaker sections of the society: image and reality.
19. Empowering people with right to information: a review of some successes and concerns.
20. Right to Information Act: a review of its implementation.
21. Reflection of the latest developments.
III. Analysis of electoral politics:
22. Assembly Elections of Rajasthan, 2008: voting for a change.
23. The results of the 15th Lok Sabha Elections in Rajasthan.
24. 15th Lok Sabha Elections, 2009: a mandate for change (some highlights at glance).
25. Red surge in West Midnapore.
26. Mrs. Vasundhara Raje Scindia’s appointment: the game plan of Shekhawat to oust the Congress Rule in Rajasthan.
27. Some lessons from the 14th Lok Sabha Elections.
28. Gujjars’ agitation in Rajasthan: politics behind reservation demand.
29. Electing the first-ever women president: some facts behind politics.
30. Significance of BJP’s poll victory in Gujarat.
31. Electoral reforms: foremost priority for the nation.
32. BJP’s electoral victory in Himachal Pradesh.
33. Fault-lines of caste, class and religion versus fury of 2007.
34. Administrative corruption in India: how to combat corruption?
IV. On foreign policy/strategic front:
35. Twists and turns in India’s Foreign Policy.
36. Strategic importance of Indo-US Nuclear Deal in the world affairs.
37. A review of Indo-China ties in the emergence of Asia.
38. Meaning of Indo-US strategic partnership.
39. India’s role in the new world order.