I. Irrigation and inclusive growth:
1. Minor irrigation in AP: some equity politico economic and efficiency issues.
2. Irrigation and inclusive agricultural growth in Andhra Pradesh.
II. Credit and inclusive growth:
3. Agricultural credit the gateway for inclusive growth.
4. Credit for agriculture in the post reform era: has it been inclusive.
5. Farm credit for small farmers still on exclusion.
6. The impact of credit on the diffusion and adoption of technological innovations in agriculture: a study.
7. Exclusion of small and marginal farmers in agricultural credit: a study in Khammam district.
III. Poverty food security employment and inclusive growth:
8. Sustainable agriculture for food security in India.
9. Food security to the poor and needy.
10. Inclusive growth in agriculture food security in India.
11. Agriculture in India employment and rural poverty: a critical analysis.
12. Multistakeholder approaches for improving agriculture and farm income of resource poor farmers: lessons from ICRISAT initiative.
13. Women employment and inclusive growth an empirical study in Mahabubnagar district of Andhra Pradesh.
14. Inclusive growth and insuring food security problems and challenges.
15. Employment generation under Mgnrega: Andhra Pradeshs testimony of four years.
IV. Rural development regional disparities inputs land reforms and inclusive growth:
16. Regional disparities in rainfed to irrigated areas and publicity funded irrigation sources in A.P..
17. Growth performance and capital formation in fisheries in India.
18. Promoting agriculture: a strategic solution for financial crisis in Andhra Pradesh a case study of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe farmers in Konduru Mandal in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh.
19. Inclusive growth in Indian agriculture.
20. Inclusive growth and rural development: a case study of handloom weavers in East Godavari district.
21. Sheep rearing: an alternative strategy of allied activity for agriculture in Mahabubnagar district of Andhra Pradesh.
22. Tribal women and inclusive growth an empirical study.
23. Problems of inter state disparities in India: inclusive growth a solution.
24. Ground realities of Indian agricultural growth.
25. Dairy development in Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh.
26. Health status of fisher woman in rural and urban areas of Visakhapatnam district.
27. Inclusive growth in agriculture.
28. Is employment right or programme.
29. Inclusive growth in agriculture.
30. Regional disparities an Andhra Pradesh.
31. Inclusive growth in agriculture.