I. Basic issues and challenges:
1. Issues and challenges of climate change and environmental management.
2. Environmental sustainability: challenges and opportunities.
3. Environmental degradation and sustainable development -- population, pollution and poverty.
4. Environmental Politics in India.
5. The evolving paradigms of development and eco-feminism.
6. Environment, sustainable development and gender: some issues.
II. Scientific facts of environmental degradation:
7. Environmental and anthropogenic threat on the wetlands of Bihar and its impact on fisheries.
8. Water crisis and its sustainability.
9. Sustainable development for posterity of mankind.
10. Effect of Malathion on the free amino acids in the haemolymph of dysdercus koenigil.
11. Estimation of the dissolved oxygen in the water of two degineted ponds of Motihari Town.
12. Global warming: a chilling perspective.
13. Solid waste (polythene) pollution in Patna: an overview.
14. Step towards sustainability -- bio-fuel: a review at national and state level.
15. sustainability development and loss of biodiversity: global perspectives.
III. Environmental degradation and Indian agriculture:
16. Mitigating environmental degradation through sustainable irrigation.
17. Land degradation and its effects with special reference to Bihar.
18. Organic farming for sustainable development: need for the hour.
19. Watershed management with special reference to rainwater harvesting and its practices in Rajasthan.
IV. Marketing, consumption and practices:
20. Green marketing.
21. Sustainable rural development in India.
22. Environmental degradation, sustainable consumption and poor.
23. Environmental degradation -- nature and management in global context.