1. Hindi Urdu the two sister languages.
2. Amir Khusraus Crusade for integration.
3. Love of the land in poetry.
4. Rainy season in Urdu poetry.
5. Ghazal back in popular favour.
6. Development of Urdu drama.
7. Inshia Nigari the art of Urdu essay writing.
8. Urdu literature and contemporary knowledge.
I. Modern era heraladed by Ghalib:
9. Humorous interpretation of Ghalib.
10. Ghalib and Zauq the incomparable rivals.
II. Precursors of new age in Urdu poetry:
11. Poet who gave Urdu its first lady love.
12. Ehasan Daanish the poet of the oppressed.
III. New age in Urdu poetry:
13. Faiz Ahmed Faizz poetry marks the dawn of new age in Urdu poetry.
IV. Nationalistic trends in Urdu poetry:
14. Josh Maleehabadi the poet of revolution.
15. Saghar Nizami a national poet.
V. Expanding vistas of Ghazal:
16. Firaqs impact on Urdu poetry.
VI. Restoring Ghazals to classical perfection:
17. Jigar Moradabadi the staunch traditionalist.
18. Naresh Kumar Shad: The progressive traditionalist.
VII. Expression of socio political urges of time:
19. Kaifi Azmi: The red rose of Urdu poetry.
20. Sahir Ludhianvi: Poet and thinker.
21. Sahir and the nuclear holocaust.
VIII. The Esoteric intellectualism:
22. Salam Machleeshahri: An enthralling lyricist.
23. Krishan Mohans poetry: A glow of intellectualism.
IX. Epoch making era of Urdu shorted story:
24. Story of story: an encounter with P.N. Dar.
25. Krishan Chander and his art: Socialistic realism in Urdu short story.
26. A writer with a difference.
27. Rambler in Urdu fiction.
X. Other articles of the author on contemporary trends of literature:
28. Where criticism fails.
29. Love is the eternal passion.
30. Story spinner.
31. Alley pictures.