I. Introduction to food engineering:
1. The food engineer/Felix H. Barron.
2. Food regulations/Kevin M. Keener.
3. Food safety engineering/Raghupathy Ramaswamy, Juhee Ahn, V.M. Balasubramaniam, Luis Rodriguez Saona and Ahmed E. Yousef.
II. Farm machinery design:
4. Farm machinery automation for tillage, planting, cultivation and harvesting/Brian T. Adams.
5. Grain harvesting machinery design/H. Mark Hanna and Graeme R. Quick.
6. Grain storage systems design/Ray Allen Bucklin, Sidney Thompson, Ali Abdel-Hadi and Michael Montross.
7. Milking machines and milking parlors/Douglas J. Reinemann.
III. Food processing operating systems and machinery design:
8. Dairy product processing equipment/H. Doug Goff.
9. Grain processing engineering/Athapol Noomhorm, Imran Ahmad and Porntip Sirisoontaralak.
10. Technology of processing of horticultural crops/Conrad O. Perera and Bronwen Smith.
11. Food drying and evaporation processing operations/William L. Kerr.
12. Food freezing technology/Kasiviswanathan Muthukumarappan and Chenchaiah Marella.
13. Heat and mass transfer in food processing/Mohammed Mehdi Farid.
14. Food rheology/Qixin Zhong.
15. Thermal processing for food sterilization and preservation/Arthur A. Teixeira.
16. Food process modeling, simulation and optimization/Gauri Shankar Mittal.
17. Design of food process controls systems/Mark T. Morgan and Timothy A. Haley.
18. Ohmic pasteurization of meat and meat products/James Lyng and Brian M. McKenna.
19. Food processing facility design/Timothy J. Bowser.
20. Agricultural waste management in food processing/Conly L. Hansen and Dae-Yeol Cheong.
IV. Food packaging systems and machinery design:
21. Damage reduction to food products during transportation and handling/Jay Singh and Paul Singh.
22. Food packaging machinery/Harold A. Hughes.