- This richly illustrated volume on Uveitis is written by a roster of international experts who describe the use of highly relevant imaging techniques to support clinical impressions or differentiate one uveitis entity from other for appropriate management. The superb, high quality colour illustrations of fundus changes, fluorescein and indocyanine green angiograms and optical coherence tomography findings show relevant details of various uveitis entities.
- This is a comprehensive treatise on imagining techniques in the clinical diagnosis and management of common and exotic uveitis entities by medical and surgical interventions.
- It also discusses other systemic imaging techniques to define uveitis entities in conjunction with diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. The contributors being experts of Uveitis provide a global perspective on endemic and merging infectious uveitis in different parts of the world.
- An extremely useful reference book would serve as a practical resource for general ophthalmologists, retinal/vitreous surgeons, uveitis experts, ophthalmology residents who will find the images very helpful in their training and for patient care.
- The leading authorities in the area of inflammatory eye diseases explain use of imaging technique for evaluation of patients with sight threatening inflammatory eye diseases and in the investigation and treatment of these condition.
- The text of this book helps to unravel the clinical features and complications that occur in patients with ocular inflammation. This is a single source documents to help practicing ophthal-mologists acquire, interpret and apply judicious information obtained from the latest imaging techniques in the management of their patients.