1. Yasodhara's Dreams / Anna Maria Quagliotti.
2. The Water Tank from Gandhara / Monika Zin.
3. The Pious Donation of Wells in Gandhara / Harry Falk.
4. Two Stamps with the Bodhigarbhalamkaralaksa Dharani from Afghanistan and Some Further Remarks on the Classification of Objects with the ye dharma Formula / Ingo Strauch.
Section-II: Northern India, Central India, Nepal:
5. Surya Worship in Vraja in Ancient Times with Special Reference to a Rare Kusana Lintel of a Surya Temple / Vinay Kumar Gupta.
6. The Formation of Temple Ritual in the Gupta Period: puja and pancamahayajna / Michael Willis.
7. Mapping Masrur's Iconography / Michael W Meister.
8. The Kashmir Connection of the Vaikuntha Image of Khajuraho / Devangana Desai.
9. Vatukesvara - A Vama-Bhairava Sculpture in the Lucknow Museum / R Nagaswamy.
10. The Identification of a Sculpture of Mrtyumjaya / Amrtesa and Amrtalaksmi in the 'Royal Bath' in Patan (Nepal) / Gudrun Buhnemann.
11. Almora Copper Plate of Abhaya Candra, Saka 1296 (AD 1374) / Maheshwar P Joshi.
12. Omkareshvar Mandhata and Transplantation of Temples / Amar Nath Khanna.
13. Recasting the Architectural Landscape: The Late 12th-Early 13th-Century Ghurid Annexations of Northern India / Alka Patel.
14. Umrao Jan Ada: Her carte-de-visite / Joachim K Bautze.
Section-III: Western India:
15. Coins of the City-State of Mahismati / Devendra Handa.
16. Buddhism in Rajasthan - Its Evolution and Devolution / N A Chkraborty & S Chakraborty.
17. Some Early torana Representations from the Maharashtra Caves / Parul Pandya Dhar.
18. To What God Shall We Render Homage in the Temple at Modhera? / K Mankodi.
Section-IV: Southern India:
19. Raksasas and purusamrgas in the South-Western Corner of the Airavatesvara Temple at Darasuram / Corinna Wessels-Mevissen.
20. A Rare Saiva Icon at Lepaksi / Pierre-Sylvain Filliozat.
21. Two Kalamukkha Temples in Haveri District (Jakkanacarigudi in Karnataka) Vasundhara Filliozat.
22. Girija-kalyana Friezes in the Temple Art of the Gowdas off Yelahanka / Anila Verghese & A L Dallapiccola.
23. Genealogical History of the Nayakas of Velur, South India, and their Patronage to Art and Architecture (c.AD 1500-1604) / U S Moorti.
Section-V: Eastern India and Bangladesh:
24. Mahamayuri and Janguli as Attendants of Prajnaparamita. Investigation of an unusual iconographic feature based on Bihari Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita manuscripts from the 11th century / Eva Allinger.
25. Illustrating the Perfection of Wisdom: The use of the Vessantara Jataka in a manuscript of the Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita Sutra / Jinah Kim.
26. The Visnu Image from Sarisadah in the Indian Museum, Kolkata / Claudine Bautze-Picron.
27. Further Observations on Some Unusual Aspects of a Recently Acquired Pala Masterpiece in the Los Angeles County Museum of Art / Stephen Markel.
28. Some Surya Images of the Pala-Sena Period in the National Museum of Pakistan, Karachi / Ibrahim Shah.
29. A Note on Some Interesting Sculptures in the Koch Bihar Palace Museum / Bimal Bandyopadhyay.
30. Jaina Cult in Ancient Bengal - The Tutelary Couple of Deopara / Isabell Johne.
31. Dedicatory Inscriptions of the Time of Mahendrapala: A Fresh Appraisal / Rajat Sanyal.
32. Re-Reading Two Copper Plate Inscriptions of Gopala II, Year 4 / Ryosuke Furi.
33. Re-Visioning the State Apparatus in Samatata (Mid-7th to mid-11th Century AD) / Shahnaj Husne Jahan.
34. Economy of Samatata in the Early Medieval Period: A Brief Overview / Suchandra Ghosh.
35. A Note on an Important Coin Collection of the Bengal Sultans in the Bode-Museum, Berlin / Sutapa Sinha.
36. Incarnation Revived: Three Temple Sculptures from Mallabhuma / Sharmila Saha.
37. A Note on the Manjuvara Manjusri Image at the Khiching Museum, Orissa / Rajasri Mukhopadhyay.
38. New Light on the Adi-Bhanjas of Khijjingakotta and Other Minor Ruling Families of Their Times in Orissa (An Epigraphical Perspective) / Snighda Tripathy.
Section-VI: Pan-Indian Issues:
39: Dikpalas and Grahas at Paharpur in Context of Contemporaneous Pan-Indian Temple Imagery / Gerd J R Mevissen.
40. Icons of tripada Deities in Indian Art / Arundhati Banerji.
41. Revisiting the "Vrsa / Nandi" Issue / Pratapaditya Pal.
42. A Five-headed Wooden Elephant: A Case Study / N P Joshi.
43. Jala Mandirs, Tirtha-Patas and Cosmic Islands: Creating, Replicating and Representing Landscape in Jaina Art and Architecture / Julia A B Hegewald.
44. Hegel and the Trimurti / Adalbert J Gail.
45. Can Guided Tours Make Sense of World Heritage? / N James.
Section-VII: Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Tibet:
46. A Recently Discovered Surya Image from Thailand / Peter Skilling.
47. Surya's Nagas, Candra's Square Seat and the Mounted Bull with Two Guardians-Iconographical notes on two Khmer illustrated stela inscriptions / Arlo Griffiths.
48. Indo-Tibetan Influences in Banners from Dunhuang / Chhaya Bhattacharya-Haesner.
49. "Indra's Visit" / Tianshu Zhu.
50. Wall Paintings in the Arhat Chapel of the Monastery at Zhwa lu, Tibet: Notes on Iconography and Style / Helmut F Neumann & Heidi A Neumann.
51. Iconographical Suppositions in Connection with a Thangka Series Made in the Qianlong Period / Bela Kelenyi.