1. First Lecture: Knowledge of the Weapon (Seven Lessons).
2. Second Lecture: Conquest of the World (Six Lessons).
3. Third lecture: Hot and Cold (Four Lessons).
4. Fourth Lecture: Righteousness (Four Lessons).
5. Fifth lecture: Essence of the World (Six Lessons).
6. Sixth lecture: The Cleaning (Five lessons).
7. Seventh Lecture: Liberation (Eight Lessons).
8. Eight Lecture: Pillow of Righteousness (Four Lessons).
1. First lecture: Begging of Food (Eleven Lessons).
2. Second Lecture: Begging for a Couch (Three Lessons).
3. Third Lecture: Walking Lecture: Walking (Three Lessons).
4. Fourth Lecture: Modes of Speech (Two Lessons).
5. Fifth Lecture: Begging of Clothes (Two Lessons).
6. Sixth Lecture: Regulation of Possesion.
7. Seventh Lecture: Regulation of Possesion (Two Lessons).
Second Part: (Seven Lecture).
8-14 Seven Lectures.
15. Fifteenth Lecture: Fourth Part.
16. Sixteenth lecture: The Liberation.
Kalpa Sutra of Bhadrabahu (Lives of the Jinas):
1. Life of Mahavira (Five Lecture).
2. Life of Parsva.
3. Life of Arishranemi.
4. Epochs of the Intermediate Tirthankaras.
5. Life of Rishabha.
6. Life of Sthaviras.
7. Rules for the Yatis.