Vol.1: North-East India - A Panoramic View:
1. The North-East Frontier - The Land, The People and Their Early History.
2. Iran and Eastern India.
3. "Types of Land in North-Eastern India" (From 4th century to 7th century A.D.).
4. Stemming of the Tide of Muslim Conquest in Eastern India.
5. Geographical and Historical Background.
6. The Military Operations of 1824-5 on the North-East Frontier of India.
7. The Early Phase of the Resistance Movement in the North-East Frontier (1828-30).
8. The North-East Frontier Policy of Sir John Lawrence (1864-68).
9. Notes on the Northern and Southern Boundary Rivers of the North-East Frontier, the Sanpo and the Irrawaddi.
10. Alpines in Eastern India.
11. Ancient Popular Festivals in North-East India.
12. The "Basket" Beauty of N-E India.
13. A Note on a Tour of the North-Eastern Frontier Areas (19th to 25th October, 1952).
14. Protect our Borders.
15. The Problems of India's North-East Frontier.
16. Explosions in the North-East.
17. Balanced Regional Development.
18. Meaning of Education.
19. Development of the North-Eastern Region.
20. Policing in the North-East.
21. Centres of Integrated Thought and Action.
22. Inaugural Address by Shri P.A. Sangma, Speaker, Lok Sabha at the Regional Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference for North Eastern Region of India.
23. Inaugural Address by the Speaker, Lok Sabha Shri G.M.C. Balayogi at the Second North-East Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Conference.
24. Inaugural Address by the Speaker, Lok Sabha, Shri G.M.C. Balayogi at the Third North-East Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Conference.
25. Inaugural Address by the Speaker, Lok Sabha, Shri G.M.C. Balayogi at the Orientation Programme for the Members of the Mizoram Legislative Assembly.
26. Inaugural Address by the Speaker, Lok Sabha, Shri G.M.C. Balayogi at the Fourth North-East Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Conference.
27. Inaugural Address by the Speaker, Lok Sabha Shri G.M.C. Balayogi at the Fifth North-East Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Conference.
28. North-East India - A Statistical Survey.
29. Distribution of Population by Religion and their percentage to Total Population at India/State/Union Territory Level as per 1991 Census.
Vol.2: Arunachal Pradesh (NEFA):
1. The North-East Frontier Agency.
2. The NEFA Divisions and the People.
3. Land People.
4. Genesis and Evolution of Administration in Arunachal Pradesh.
5. Arunachal Pradesh - The Land of Dawn-lit Mountains.
6. Arunachal - A Jewel in Himalayan Crown.
7. Historical Ruins in Arunachal.
8. Foundations and Structure of Society.
9. Social Life.
10. Social Life.
11. Social Aims in NEFA.
12. Social Life.
13. Social Life.
14. Myths and Legends of Arunachal Tribes.
15. The Duty of the University.
16. Cultural Identity.
17. Arunachal Hosts International Angling Festival.
18. Festivals of Arunachal Pradesh.
19. Religious Aims in NEFA.
21. Religion and Ceremonies.
22. Religion and Magic.
23. Inauguration of New States.
24. Arunachal Pradesh, Treasure-Trove of Medicinal Plants.
25. Medicinal Plants of Arunachal Pradesh.
Vol.3: Assam (Geography and Ancient History):
1. Origin of Word Assam.
2. History and Geography of Assam.
3. Upper Assam Report - Topographical and Political.
4. Seventeenth Century Portuguese Travellers in Assam.
5. An Expedition in the Highlands of Assam.
6. The Assam Frontier Problem.
7. Rukmani Nagar.
9. In the Surma Valley.
10. Prehistoric and Traditional Rulers.
11. Aryanisation of East India (Assam).
12. Genealogical Lists of the Pragjyotisa Dynasties.
13. Extent of Pragjyotisa.
14. Was Kautilya an Easterner?.
15. Harsa and Bhaskaravarman.
16. Kamarupa and Vajrayana.
17. The Kamarupa Era.
18. Kamarupa in the Markandeya-Purana.
19. Dates of Some Assam Dynasties.
20. Copper-Plate Inscription of Bhaskaravarman.
21. Copper-Plate Inscription of Harjaravarman.
22. First Copper-Plate Inscription of Dharmapala.
23. Second Copper-Plate Inscription of Dharmapala.
24. Translation of an Old Copper-Plate Inscription.
25. New Lights on the History of Assam.
26. New Lights on the History of Assam.
27. New Lights on the History of Assam.
28. The Common Ancestry of the Pre-Ahom Rulers and Some other Problems of the Early History of Assam.
29. The Ahom System of Government.
30. Explanation of Titles of the Ahom Kings and Nobles.
31. The Military System of the Ahoms.
32. Military Strategy of the Ahoms.
33. Description of Ahom Manuscript Records.
34. Formalities Observed by Ambassadors.
35. Ahom Kingship.
36. The Administrative System of thej Ahoms.
37. The Ahom System of Chronology.
38. The Ahom Rule in Assam.
39. Fresh Numismatic Data Relative to History of the Ahom King, Rajesvarasimha of Assam.
40. The Scribe-Engravers of Indrapala's Second Copper-Plate and Prakrit of Pre-Ahom Times.
41. A Note on Assamese Manuscripts.
Vol.4: Assam (Medieval and Modern History):
1. The Kingdom of Kamarupa and Kamata in the 14th and 15th Centuries.
2. Swargadeo Rudra Singha, King of Assam (1696-1714 A.D.).
3. Assamese Buranjis.
4. Notes on Some Sanskrit and Persian Inscriptions of Sylhet.
5. Antiquities of Assam.
6. Some Notes on Assam Coins.
7. Assamese Historical Literature.
8. Assamese Historical Literature.
9. Atan Buragohain Rajmantri Dangaria - A Brief Sketch.
10. Letters of Atan Buragohain.
11. Ramani Gabharu's Letter to Laluk Barphukan.
12. A Brief History of Assam.
13. Mir Jumla's Invasion of Assam.
14. A Contemporary Review of Events, 1662-1682.
15. Early Relations of the Company with Assam (From the Records of the Imperial Records Dept.) The E.I. Co's Commercial Spirit in the 18th Century - History of Kamarup.
16. The Campaigns of 1824-5 In Assam, Sylhet and Cachar During the First Anglo-Burmese War.
17. British Occupation of Assam.
18. Annexation of Assam.
19. The Effects of the Annexation of the Brahmaputra Valley.
20. The Assam Company Bill - Its Constitutional Importance.
21. Assam in 1857 and Maniram Dewan.
22. Titles and Offices of the Government of Assam.
23. List of Chief Commissioners, Lieutenant-Governors and Governors.
24. List of Executive Councillors and Ministers.
25. Lovely Assam.
26. Conditions In Assam.
28. From the Brahmaputra.
29. In the Brahmaputra Valley.
30. Look After the Border.
31. About Assam.
32. Shillong - the Beauty Spot of North-East India.
33. History of Assam - A Study.
34. Assam of Our Dream.
35. Assam Through the Ages.
37. Greater Future for Assam.
39. On Assam.
40. A Land of Elephants.
41. India's Eastern Frontier.
42. As I know Assam.
43. Democracy in Action.
44. Recent Disturbances in Assam.
45. Assam - Its Past and Future.
46. Assam - India's Unrivalled State.
Vol.5: Assam (Economy, Society and Culture):
1. Labour Conditions in Assam.
2. Tea Garden Labourers in Assam.
3. Harijans Manufactured in Tea Estates of Assam.
4. Khaddar in Assam.
5. The Pernicious Effects of the Assam Agricultural Debtors Act.
6. Regional Economy of the Barak Valley (Assam).
7. Growth of the Tea Industry.
8. Opium in Assam.
9. Opium in Assam.
10. Opium Evil in Assam.
11. The Future Government of the Tribal People.
12. The Deoris.
13. Some Notes on a Policy for the Hill Tribes of Assam.
14. The Aboriginal Tribes of Assam - My Experiences Amongst Them.
15. Austric Race and Assam.
16. The Hill Tribes of Assam.
17. My Impressions of Assam.
18. A Less Pleasant Errand.
19. Assam Tragedy and its Inner Story.
20. On Some Castes and Caste-origins in Sylhet.
21. Hidden Traces of Buddhism in Assam.
22. Later Buddhism in Kamarupa.
24. Gauhati - The Temple Town of Assam.
25. Slavery in Assam.
26. Human Sacrifices in Assam.
27. Assam Speaks.
28. The People of Assam.
29. Noble Women of Assam.
30. Districtwise Population Percentages of Hindus and Muslims and Other Religions in Assam - 1991.
31. Fine Arts.
32. Early Painting of Assam.
33. The Kamarupa School of Sculpture.
34. Music in Assam.
35. Assamese Music.
36. Ankiyanaat - Devotional Theatre of Assam.
37. Pre-historic Culture in Assam.
38. Were there Indian Colonists from Assam in Indo-China?.
39. The Cinderella Motif in Assamese Folk-taLes.
41. The Bihu-geet (Assamese Pastoral Songs).
42. Assam - The Land and the Languages.
43. Greater Assam and Languages.
44. Assamese, the Official Language of Assam.
45. The Assamese Language.
48. Assamese Literature - Ancient and Modern.
49. Modern Assamese Literature.
50. A Short Account of the Rise and Progress of Journalism in the Assam Valley.
51. Greatness of a University.
52. Agro Climatic Regional Planning - A New Vista Agricultural Development.
53. Our Heritage.
54. Reconciling the Irreconcilables.
55. The Gap Between Plan and Action.
56. The Objective of Our Education.
57. Entrepreneurial and Innovative Education.
58. Knowledge Readiness of a Nation.
59. From the Copying Mode to the Forward Engineering Mode.
60. The Peril and Promise of Higher Education in India.
61. Exemplary Education.
1. Notes on the Early History of Manipur.
4. An Early Account of "Meckley".
5. Manipur State.
6. The Manipur Rebellion of 1891.
8. Disorder in Manipur.
9. Maharaja's Proclamation.
10. Council's Review of State Problems.
11. Integration of Manipur.
12. Manipur Satyagraha.
13. Assam's Ties with Manipur.
14. Months, Seasons and Days.
15. Manners and Customs.
17. Religion of the Meitheis.
18. Manipuri Culture.
19. The Meitheis - Traditions, Superstitions and Folk Tales.
20. Legends and Festivals.
21. A Note on Maygang.
22. Manipuri Sahitya Parishad.
23. Inauguration of New States.
24. Zeliangrong Peoples's Convention.
25. Manipur - A Melting Pot of Culture.
26. Crisis of Civility.
27. Goals of Education.
1. Whither the Khasi Hills?.
2. The Frontiers of North-East India.
3. The Khasis.
4. On the Language an Ethnology of the Khasis.
5. Khasi Democracy.
6. A Few Vestiges of Old Tribal Forms in theg Khasi Hills - The Khasi Habitat.
7. Note on the Khasi and Jaintia Hills by the Honourable the Rev. Mr. J.J.M. Nichols-Roy, Minister for Local Self-Government.
8. Geology of Meghalaya.
9. Elevation above the Sea of Various Localities in the Khasi Hills.
10. Inauguration of New States.
11. Statehood for Meghalaya.
12. Inherent Strength of the Indian People.
13. Sub-Regional Workshop on Panchayati Raj Inaugural Address.
15. Meghalaya Elections.
1. Geography and Ethnology of Chin-Lushai Land.
2. The Lushai Expedition 1871-1872.
3. Military Report on the Chin-Lushai Country.
5. Lakher Folklore.
6. Laws and Customs.
7. Religion and Culture.
8. The Old Kuki Clans.
9. Family and Branches of the Lushai Clan.
10. Dynastic Table of the Pytoo Chief Lalchukla.
11. Geneology of the Lushai Ruling Family.
12. Pedigree of the Lushai Chiefs of Cachar Frontier.
13. List of Lakher Clans.
14. Clannish Picture of the Mizo Tribes.
16. Genius of the Mizo People.
17. The Aijal Market - Mizo Hills, Assam.
18. Inauguration of New States.
19. Mizoram - A Stormy Era Ends.
20. Mizoram Accord - A Surrender.
21. Mizoram - An Accord on Wheels.
22. List of Bureaucratic Functionaries of the Government of Mizoram as in 1991.
23. Evolution of Legislative Assembly System in Mizoram - Intr-Relation Between the Legislature, Executive and Judiciary.
24. Eighth Assembly Election to the 40-member Mizoram Legislative Assembly November 25, 1998.
25. Mizoram - The Exotic Land of Highlanders.
1. History and Geography of the District of the Naga Hills.
2. Eastern Naga Report - Topographical and Political.
3. Physical Features.
4. Naga Hills.
6. The Nagas in History.
7. Naga Queen of Assam.
8. Naga Demand for Independence.
9. Statement Made by the Prime Minister of India in the Parliament in English and its Different Naga Versions.
10. Evaluation of Nagaland - A Territorial Naga Hills].
11. The Naga Tribes.
12. First Military Expeditions to Naga Hills.
13. The Naga Hills.
14. The Ways of the Nagas.
15. The Naga Tribes on Our Frontier.
16. The Semas.
17. The Spring Festival.
18. Religion and Magic.
19. Love and Poetry.
20. The Nagas.
21. Creation of the State of Nagaland.
22. Zeliangrong People's Convention Assam, Nagaland & Manipur.
23. A Dialogue with Nagaland.
24. Districtwise Literacy Rates of Nagaland.
25. Number of Different Tribal Language Speakers, Illiterates, Literates and their Literacy Rates of the Nagaland.
26. Places of Interest.
27. Kohima - Nature's Chosen Spot.
28. Set Your Goal High.
1. Sikhim and Bhutan.
3. Sikhim Proper.
4. Memorandum of a Few Routes in Sikhim.
5. Hooker and Tamphell in Sikkim.
7. India, China and Sikkim - 1886-1890.
8. The Modern History of Sikkim.
9. Sikkim and Bhutan - An Historical Conspectus.
11. The Religions of Sikkim.
12. Sikkim - The Buddhist Shangrila.
13. Marriage Customs of the Sikhimese.
14. Sikhim Laws.
15. Sikhim Development Plan.
16. Sikkim - The Chinese Ultimatum.
17. Coronations of Sikkim.
18. Some Messages Received on the Auspicious Occasion of Ser-Thri-Nga-Sol of the Chogyal.
19. Foreign Press Review.
20. Sikkim - CPI(M)'s Stand.
21. Various Important Departments.
22. Rivers of Sikkim.
23. Elevation and Distances of the Military Gateway.
24. Dedication, Devotion and Knowledge.
25. Sikkim - Places of Interest.
26. Religion - A Statistical Survey.
1. Descendants of Lunar Dynasty.
2. History of the Tripura Raj.
3. The Ancient Tripura Kingdom in the Kapili Valley.
4. A Peep into a Glorious Chapter of Past History.
5. Mughul Inroads.
6. An Assamese Chronicle of Tripura.
7. History of the Tripura Raj - English Period.
8. Genealogical Table of the Rulers of the Tripura State.
9. List of the Rajas of Tripura.
10. Rules for the Grant of Exploring and Prospecting Licenses and Mining Leases in the Tripura State.
12. Tipperah Tribes.
13. Tagore and Tripura.
14. A Report on an Enquiry into the Family Living of the Tea Plantation Workers in Tripura - Extracts.
15. Some Population Characteristics of Tripura State.
16. Inauguration of New States.
17. Report of the Committee on Privileges 1972-73.
18. Assault on Parliamentary Democracy in Tripura - Communist Party of India (Marxist).
19. Tripura - Nature's Blissful Solitude.