1. The Antiquity of Hindu Astronomy and Mathematics.
2. The Historicity of Puranas and Vedic Literature.
3. The Homeland of Indo-Europeans and their Language.
4. The Characteristics of the Settlers in Greece.
5. Of Forts, Chariots and Navigation.
6. Archaeological Evidence of Indo-Aryan Colonization of Mesopotamia.
7. Syria: An Indo-Aryan Colony.
8. Evidence of Indo-Aryan Colonization of Anatolia.
9. Source of Greek Mysticism and Cosmogony.
10. Greek Deism of Hindu Origin.
11. Evidence of Geographical and Religious Export.
12. Origin of Races in Greece.
13. Indo-Aryan Civilization in Palestine.
14. Indo-Aryan Influence in Babylonia.
15. The Sakas: Their Identity and Heritage.
16. Indo-Aryan Colonization of Scandinavia and Germany.
17. Origin of Chinese and Tartar Princely Order from Candra Vamsa.
18. Comparative Study of Egyptian and Vedic Philosophy and Godhood.
19. Evidence of Indo-Aryan Colonization of Egypt.
20. Indo-Aryan Influence on Iran and the Identity of Medes.
21. Zend Language an Offshoot of Sanskrit.
22. Comparative study of Vedic and A Vestan Philosophical Ideology.
23. Mazdesim: A Break A Way Creed of The Vedic Religion.
24. Comparative Study of Vedic and Avestan Godhood.