- Dr. Lakshman Sarup:
1. Dr. Lakshman Sarup: a sketch of his life and work / Jagannath Agarwal.
2. Mere Snehasheel Pita / Raj Kumari Goel.
3. Down the memory lane / S.D. Bhanot.
4. Dr. Lakshman Sarup : Personal reminiscences and appreciations.
I. Vedic studies:
1. Shuklayajurvede dhyosch prithivi ch / Krishna Lal.
2. Vedarthavyavastha / Raghuvir Vedalankar.
3. 'Isa Vasyam' re-interpreted / Ram Gopal.
4. Rejected dragons, accepted snakes / R. Morton Smith.
5. Significance of the Tree Sami in the Veda / Hukam Chand Patyal.
6. The Sarasvati river : a Vedic myth or a reality / Vedagya Arya.
II. Grammer and etymology:
7. Etymological miscellany / G. Wojtilla.
8. Social implications of a grammatical illustration / S.D. Laddu.
9. Hetu in Panini's grammar / Raghbir Singh.
III. Epics and Puranas:
10. Some problems of the Ramayana / P.L. Bhargava.
11. Some unique myths regarding Visnu / Sadashiv A. Dange.
12. Ramayana-episodes in Alien Garb / Satya Vrat Varma.
IV. Religion and philosophy:
13. On differences in some readings in the Advaita texts / V.A. Sarma.
14. The concept of Dana and Daksina in Upanisadic economy / Vedwati Vaidik.
15. The role of the Nayanars in the Kuncitanghristava of Umapati Sivacarya / David Smith.
16. Bhakti-manjari – a bouquet of devotion / Poovattoor Ramakrishna Pillai.
V. Classical Sanskrit:
17. Notes on the forms of Oath in classical India / Toru Yagi.
18. Methods of collecting manuscripts in mediaeval India (with special reference to Kerala) / K.V. Sarma.
19. 'The Kautilyan concept of Sadgunya' as reflected in the works of Kalidasa / S. Ramaratnam.
20. Role of a few bird-episodes in some Sanskrit court-epics and dramas / Satyanarayan Chakraborty.
21. Three major works on Tantra in Kerala / N.P. Unni.
22. King Jagajyotirmalla's Slokasarasamgrahah / Chr. Lindtner.
23. Social, religious and cultural conditions as depicted in the Udayasundari-Katha of Soddhala / Kamal Anand.
24. Sankha-Parabhava-Vyayoga: a critical appraisal / Ashima Joshi.
VI. Epigraphy and numismatics:
25. Another Asokan edict from Vidarbha (?) / Ajay Mitra Shastri.
26. Observations on the Chakkar hoard / Devendra Handa.
27. New evidence of contacts of ancient Vanga with South-East Asia / B.N. Mukherjee.
28. King 'named' Candra, eulogised in the Mehrauli iron pillar inscription / Jagannath Agrawal.
29. A note on Asta-Puspika / S.P. Tewari.
30. Early temples of West Bengal non-monumental evidence / D.R. Das.
31. A seal of Brahmana from Orissa / Chandrashekhar Gupta.
32. On Varakamandala / Jai Prakash Singh.
VII. History, culture and archaeology:
33. Hariyupiya and Harappa / O.P. Bharadwaj.
34. Harappans, shamans, 'ring-stones' and amulets / Elisabeth C.L. During Caspers.
35. Archaeological explorations in North Haryana / Manmohan Kumar.
36. Origin of Yona / Yavana / Klaus Karttunen.
37. Asoka and schematization of social trends : an epigraphical evaluation / S.S. Boora.
38. The significance of Saptapadi in Hindu nuptials / Arvind Sharma.
39. Social justice and ancient Indian Rajadharma / Rajendra Mishra.
40. The Kurus and the Kurujanapada in early Buddhist literature / H.A. Phadke.
41. Nature of early Buddhist historiography / Shankar Goyal.
42. Fresh light on the early Pratiharas / Ashvini Agrawal.
43. Rajarajaism / V. Balambal.
VIII. Fine arts:
45. An enigmatic early terracotta plaque / Gautam Sengupta.
46. A rare type of Sivalinga from South Bengal / Kalyan Kumar Dasgupta.
47. Ganesa in Japan / Y. Krishan.
48. Some unique iconographical types of Buddhist deities in Central Asia / P.K. Agrawala.
49. Iconographical remarks on some folios of the oldest illustrated Ksemakarna Ragamala / Joachim Karl Bautze.
50. Sita Mata temple at Deorbija—a critical study / S.K. Dwivedi.