Vol.1: The Dhammapada Stories, Verses & Commentary:
1. The twin verse.
2. The vigilance.
3. The mind.
4. The flowers.
5. The immature.
6. The wise.
7. The saint.
8. The thousands.
9. The evil.
10. The punishment.
11. The old age.
12. The self.
13. The world.
14. The enlightened.
15. The happiness.
16. The affection.
17. The anger.
18. The impurity.
19. The righteous.
20. The path.
21. The miscellaneous.
22. The woeful state.
23. The elephant.
24. The craving.
25. The Bhikshu.
26. The Brahman.
Appraisal and sum up.
1. Dhammapada in Pali.
2. Dhammapada in Hindi.
3. Dhammapada in Sanskrit.
4. Dhammapada in Tibetan.
5. Dhammapada in English.
Vol.2: World Peace in Nuclear Age:
2. World peace: a necessity.
3. Individual to world peace.
4. Contribution to peace.
5. Peace zones: oases of stability.
6. Ecological values and world peace.
7. Human rights and peace.
8. Commonwealth of Dharma.
9. United Nations and peace keeping.
10. India and world peace.
11. The dividing line: non-violence and violence.
12. Non-violence: a way of life.
13. Nucelar: Pakistan.
14. Nucelar non-proliferation: a game plan.
15. Comprehensive test ban treaty and sanctions.
16. Small arms, big impact.
17. Buddhism and just war.
18. Smiling Buddha.
19. Buddhism in the changing world.
20. Peace loving Chakma Buddhists.
21. Peace and re-incarnation.
22. Kalchakra for world peace.
23. Doctrine of liberation & peace.
24. Love, compassion: pillars of world peace.
25. Lotus Sutra: the way to peace.
26. Welcome steps towards peace.
27. Peace through dialogue.
28. March towards perpetual peace.
29. Buddhism: a Gospel of peace.
1. Peace, security charter of the United Nations.
2. Conference is opportunity to finally end nuclear age.
3. Why are we silent?.
4. World campaign to abolish nuclear weapons: citizen's pledge.
5. World campaign to abolish nuclear weapons citizen's pledge.
Vol.3: So Says Bodhisattva:
1. The month of Janus: January.
2. The month of purification : February.
3. The month of Mars: March.
4. The month of venus: April.
5. The month of Maia: May.
6. The month of Juno: June.
7. The month of Julius caesar: July.
8. The month of Augustus: August.
9. The Barley month: September.
10. The winter full-moon month: October.
11. The wind, blood month: November.
12. The winter month: December.
Appraisal and sum up.
Vol.4: Buddhism and Environment:
2. Buddhist concept of environment.
3. Earth: a common heritage.
4. Trusteeship is humanism par excellence.
5. Trusteeship heritage.
6. Dalit, the oppressed and earth.
7. Eco system in its equilibrium.
8. Eco friendly system.
9. Harmony with nature.
10. Nature and nomadic life.
11. Equilibrium in nature.
12. Nature our mother.
13. Safety valve to impending ecocide.
14. Concept in legends and folklore.
15. Wildlife conservation.
16. Concept of Bodhi tree and forestation.
17. Be natural.
18. Man, environment & global concerns.
19. Human rights and environment.
20. Environment, human rights and tibet.
21. Reincarnation theory.
22. Desire: The seed of mind.
23. Population poverty and environment.
24. Cold war legacy.
25. Environmental catastrophe.
26. Dilution: No solution to pollution.
27. Panchsheel and environment.
28. Consumerism: lead to environmental degradation.
29. Eco-tourism is eco-development.
30. Sustainable development.
31. Vision for sustainable water future.
32. Contentment not sonsumerism.
33. Vasudhaiv Kutumbkum and Environment.
34. Interdependence: fundamental law of nature.
35. Bring child face to face with his divinity.
36. Environmental education: some reflections.
37. Loving life and fearing death.
38. Excel excellence with Indian ethos.
1. The wheel of life and the Noosphere.
3. Prayer (ecological responsibility).
Vol.5: Buddhist Nirvana: With Text of Nargarjuniyam Madkyamakshastram:
1. The purpose of human life.
2. Ego free living.
3. Anatta: no soul.
4. Living eternal truth.
5. Be light unto yourself.
6. Man delivers himself.
7. Become natural.
8. Live Buddhism be enlightened.
9. The Buddha nature.
10. Trikaya related to Buddha nature.
11. Contentment the greatest bliss.
12. Unfolding self.
13. Aham Brahmasmi.
14. The concept of self in "Four noble truths".
15. Suffering and its cessation.
16. Compassion and wisdom: counter negative emotions.
17. Ten fetters of human passion.
18. Dependent origination.
19. Freedom from Tanha: Nirvana.
20. Desire: the seed of mind.
21. Samsara is Nirvana & Nirvana is Samsara.
22. Realizing true self is Nirvana.
23. The path of souls leads to Nirvana.
24. Nirvana is 'beyond time & space'.
25. The wise realize Nirvana.
26. Nirvana: man transcends birth & death.
27. Dharmakaya, Nirvana: two sides of the same coin.
28. Arahant, the saint relizes Nirvana.
29. Suchness to the eternal shores of Nirvana.
30. Consumerism, forget Nirvana.
31. Love, compassion: way to world peace.
32. Parinirvana and Nirvana.
33. Mahamudra realisation.
34. Summum bonum of life.
35. Scientific yogic mind: paves way to enlightenment.
36. Meditation is a way to enlightenment.
37. Love and non-attachment.
38. Jainism, Buddhism: to ultimate liberation.
39. Brahmana, the arahat attains Nirvana.
40. Enlightenment--Satori is instant.
41. Individual to world peace.
42. Peace and re-incarnation.
43. Karma, reincarnation binds the world together.
44. Liberation & peace.
45. Buddha in the making: Bodhisattva.
46. Bodhisattva ideal.
47. The Boshisattva deeds.
48. Dharma upholds efforts.
49. Morality: the essence of Dhamma.
50. Dhamma leads to Nirvana.
51. Dhamma: not religion.
52. Dharma: a concept of socio-spiritual engineering.
53. Love, compassion: motivation for social service.
54. Buddhism: admits rebirth but not transmigration.
55. Buddhism in the changing world.
56. Lotus sutra: the way to peace.
57. Lotus sutra: skill in means.
58. The lotus sutra: the philosophy of life.
Appraisal & sum up.
1. Nagarjuna's examination of Nirvana.
2. Nagarjuna's examination of casualty.
Vol.6: Buddhism Pulsative Himalayas:
2. Jambudvipa: a ring around Meru.
3. Shambla: The brilliant light.
4. Pulsating with life.
5. Search for eternal truth.
6. The enlightened.
7. Tackling spiritual issues.
8. The freedom.
9. The seed of mind.
10. No escape.
11. Search for peace & happiness.
12. Dharma: essentially a rule of interdependence.
13. Frowns over consumption.
14. Maintaining equilibrium.
15. Shiva's dance.
16. Abode of Chakarsamwar.
17. Thyangboche monastery: mount everest.
18. Suffering & its cessation.
19. Spiritual magnetism.
20. A requiem for human relationship.
21. Advent of socialism.
23. Buddhist revival.
24. Buddha in exile.
25. Bonism in Himalayas.
26. The essence of Dzogchen.
27. Buddhist monastery.
28. Kyaung: The Buddhist Gurukul.
29. Roof of the world: a reality.
30. Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautam, the Buddha Advayavajra.
31. The Diadem of India.
32. Once almost wholly Buddhist Ladakh.
33. Buddhist's land ends.
34. Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
35. Buddhism in Dev Bhumi.
36. A tribal Bodhisattva.
37. Indomitable highlanders.
38. Land of Thunder Dragon.
39. The sacred treasure of Padamsambhava.
40. Buddhist Chakma tribals.
41. The land of dawn lit mountains.
42. Abode of clouds.
1. Tibetan monasteries & nunneries in India.
2. Eight Buddhas in Ajanta.
3. Tibetan Zang Zung dictionary.
Vol.7: Vipassana Meditation:
2. Stanic hurdles.
3. Way to enlightenment.
4. Vipassana: Buddhas distinct contribution to the world culture.
5. Insight meditation.
7. Vipassana meditation.
8. Insight Vipassana: the mindfulness.
9. Overcome restlessness through Vipassana.
10. Samatha and Vipassana.
11. Samatha meditation.
12. Metta meditation.
13. Essence of meditation in Dzogchen practice.
14. Universal love.
15. The transcendental love with God.
16. Aim of meditation.
17. Lotus Sutra, the philosophy of life.
18. Truth is panacea for ills of life.
19. Intonations of mystical potency.
20. Meditation doctrine in Hinayana.
21. Doctrine of meditation in Mahayana.
22. Mantrism synonym of Vajrayana.
23. Esoteric doctrine: Tantra;.
24. Buddhism better known as mantrism.
25. Mantra protects through purification of mind.
26. Yantra, Mantra and Tantra.
27. Japa and meditation.
28. Prayer and meditation.
29. Meditation on God.
30. Karma Yoga: preparatory of meditation.
31. Ego free living.
32. The highest spiritual discipline.
33. Foundation to build spiritual edifice.
34. Bodhisattva deeds.
35. Bodhisattva traditions.
36. Meditate and be compassionate.
37. Pure consciousness.
38. Be natural.
39. On your path, be a light.
40. Meditation and Samadhi.
41. The science of reality.
42. Sila Samadhi and Prajna.
43. Symbol worship, preparatory to meditation.
44. No mind means pure mind.
45. Freedom contains all.
46. Dharma wish fulfilling tree.
47. Spiritual enlightenment and meditation.
48. Contentment is meditation.
49. Meditation in Bhaktiyoga.
50. Meditation: a gentle system of healing.
51. Self sacrifice means surrender.
52. Redemption through self.
53. Eternal quest and the desires.
54. Unending waves of desire and death.
55. Kalchakra: wheel to time.
57. The Aura and Chakra.
58. Silence is more eloquent.
59. True nature of all phenomena: Shunyata.
60. A sensitive conscious.
61. Mahamudra realisation.
62. Meditation: indifference to mind.
63. Peace of mind : a way of life.
64. Penetration and filtration process of meditation.
65. The enlightened.
66. The fundamental teaching of Quran: universalisation in belief.
67. Appraisal and sum up.
Vol.8: Global Values:
2. Be a light.
4. Buddhism regard humility.
5. Consensus building.
6. Contentment the greatest bliss.
7. Deathlessness and fear of death.
8. Ecological values.
9. Educate every generation: to preserve environment.
10. Ego free living.
11. Environment: ethics, search for quality of life.
12. The desires and eternal quest.
13. Evolution of values.
14. Excel excellence.
15. Fearlessness : freedom from fear.
16. Generosity: the practice of Dharma.
17. Global administration through natural law.
18. Human dignity.
19. Human qualities: hope for new millennium.
20. Interdependence: law of nature and the world.
21. Knowledge understanding action.
22. Life is pilgrimage.
23. Love and detachment.
24. Love: a universal religion.
25. Love, compassion.
26. Man delivers himself.
27. Meditation: the global pill.
28. Mind the fore runner.
29. Morality: the essence of dhamma.
30. Mother and motherhood.
31. Needs, means and ends.
32. Non-violence: devoid of all passion.
33. Old age, sickness and death: the fate of living being.
34. One who keeps on reaches the goal.
35. Path to perfection.
36. Patience: a value virtue.
37. Peace of mind.
38. Practice Dharma : attain Nirvana.
39. restraint thought.
40. Rule of law.
41. Self is the lord of self.
42. Selfish desire is cause of suffering.
43. Sustainable development: future ethics.
44. Sva Dharma and adoption of positive values.
45. The capsule of basic teachings of Buddha.
46. The happiness.
47. The path of sense gratification and that of sense control.
48. The punishment.
49. The saint.
50. The shadow of death.
51. The spirit of giving and sharing.
52. The wise meditative.
53. Truth, the cornerstone of all values.
54. Universal desire.
55. Universal harmony.
56. Universal love.
57. Values classified.
58. Values the end of law.
59. Values: socially accepted norms.
60. Vasudhaiv Kutumbkum.
61. Vigilance end thoughtlessness.
62. Winning through silence.
63. World and beyond the world.
64. World peace.
65. Appraisal and summing up.
Vol.9: The Middle Path:
2. A revolutionary concept of socio spiritual engineering.
3. Advent of socialism.
4. Agenda 2000: integration of science and spiritual wisdom.
5. Austerity to eternal life.
6. Beyond time and space.
7. Buddha in the making.
8. Buddha the enlightened.
9. Buddha, the reformist.
10. Desire: the seed of mind.
11. Dhamma & Dhammapada.
12. Edifice of Buddhism.
13. Evolution of consciousness.
14. Four Purusharthas.
15. Globally accepted ethics.
16. God: the uncaused cause of creation.
17. Harmonious World Community.
18. Himalayas, the Sangam Sthal.
19. Interdependence: law of nature.
20. Kalachakra for world peace.
21. Lotus Sutra.
22. Madhyamaka has soteriological orientation.
23. Mind the interrelatedness of thoughts.
24. Moral values & pure senses.
25. Re-incarnation, re-birth & transmigration.
26. The self and selflessness.
27. Shunyata is Buddha.
28. The Jataka myth & legend.
29. Life after death.
30. The middle path, sustainable development.
31. The suffering.
32. Truth in Madhyamaka.
33. Vedic tradition.
34. Vipassana: Buddhas variegated contribution.
Vol.10: Buddha's Myths and Legends:
2. Myths illuminate.
3. Legend, myths and folklore.
4. Living power behind symbol.
5. Every religion has distinct mythology.
6. A revolutionary concept of socio-spiritual engineering.
7. The pathless path to truth.
8. Siddhartha to Buddha.
9. Creation of universe.
10. Shambhala: a mythical land.
11. The Jataka legend: some reflections.
12. Appraisal and sum up.
Vol.11: Main Currents in Buddhism: With Kalachakra Abhisheka Viddhi in Sanskrit, English
2. Edifice of Buddhism.
3. Emblem of Buddhism.
4. Buddhism as Mantrism.
5. Tantric Buddhism.
7. Bodhisattva philosophy.
8. Path of the soul.
9. Religion of logic and reason.
10. Kalachakra : wheel of time.
11. Bhavachakra : the wheel of life.
12. Aurachakra : the wheel of light.
13. Yogacara : a major school of Mahayana.
14. Theravada Buddhism : Dhamma is duty, norm, right and destiny.
15. Sutra Tantra and Dzogchen.
16. Tantra in Vedas and Puranas.
18. The enlightenment.
19. Appraisal and sum up.
Vol.12: World of Sorrows and Sufferings:
2. All avoid suffering, aspire happiness.
3. Bodhisattva in the world of suffering.
4. The enlightened.
5. Search for truth and non-violence.
6. Suffering and transitoriness of life.
7. Existence is suffering.
8. Dukkha: key note with Buddhism.
9. Saddharma Pundarika the philosophy of life.
10. Universal harmony and tolerance.
11. Lee way to Adharma.
12. Contentment, the greatest bliss.
13. Craving and desire: the root of all human suffering.
15. Science of peace, social, economic and spiritual development.
16. Annihilation of suffering.
17. Liberation of suffering beings through Kalachakra Tantra.
18. Appraisal and sum up.
Vol.13: Edifice of Buddhism:
1. Humanity: a world family.
2. Compassion is divine.
3. Loving kindness.
4. Buddha, his form and virtue.
5. Sabbe Sankhara Anatta and Sabbe Sankhara Anicca.
6. Dependent origination.
7. Time space and causation.
9. Dhamma Pali, Dharma Sanskrit.
10. Realising fearlessness.
11. Consciousness inextricably interwoven with entire universe.
12. Doctrine of Karma.
13. Equality liberty and fraternity.
14. Conventional and ultimate truth.
15. Desires and eternal quest.
16. Existence is but suffering.
18. Reincarnation and rebirth.
19. Self and selflessness.
Vol.14: The Bodhisattva's Selflessness:
Vol.15: A Vehicle of Social Change:
2. Buddhism and social phenomena.
3. Advent of socialism.
4. Buddhist sociology.
5. Buddhist Sangha and Tripitaka.
6. Socio-politico spiritual engineering.
7. Edifice of social life.
8. Social interaction end self development.
9. Buddhism a requiem for human relationship.
10. Loving kindness compassion: impetus for social service.
11. Dharma upholds the society.
12. Morality knits the society.
13. Non-violence and peaceful society.
14. Society bereft of religion.
15. Ritam Satyam base society.
16. Selfless service of the society.
17. Self selflessness and the lord of self.
18. A propounder of human rights.
19. Money and the social responsibility.
20. Women and social reform.
21. Globalisation and social welfare.
22. World brotherhood.
23. Spiritual convergence of truth.
24. Silence the language of truth.
25. A missionary reformist.
26. Appraisal and sum up.
Vol.16: Vedic Religious Tradition:
Essentially A Part of Hindu Tradition.
Totality of Hindu Culture.
Revelation the Divine Reason.
Human Quest for Reality.
Reincarnation and Rebirth.
Transmigration and Salvation.
Reincarnation of Vishnu.
The Uncaused cause.
The Epitome of Perfect Knowledge.
Secularism Vedic Faith.
Vedanta Tends Towards Unity.
Buddha and Shankara.
Buddhism Moulded Hinduism.
Essence of Hinduism.
Centres of Enlightenment.
A Balanced View.
Essence of Life.
Universe the Eternal 'I'.
Upanishads and the Buddha.
Ekam Sad Vipra Bahuda Vadanti.
The Self Realisation.
Concepts of Yajna.
Appraisal & Sum Up.
Vol.17: The Lotus Sutra: Saddharmapundarika:
Nidanparivart: Homage to all Buddhas.
Aupmeyaparivart: A Parable.
Adhimuktiparivart: Faith Discernment.
Aushadhiparivart: Herbs Parable.
Vyakaranparivart: Prediction: Announcement of Future Destiny.
Purvyogparivart: Ancient Devotion.
Panchbhikshushatvyakaranparivart: Five Hundred Disciples and Predication of Destiny.
Anandadivyakaranparivart: Predication: Arhants Trainees and the Trained.
Dharmbhanakparivart: The Preacher of Dharma.
Stupsandarshanparivart: Beholding, The Precious Stupa.
Uttsahparivart: Exhortation to Hold Firm.
Sukhviharparivart: Peaceful Happy Life.
Bodhisattvaprithivivivrasmudgamparivart: Springing up out of the Earth.
Tahtagataushpramanparivart: Eternal Life Span of Tathagata.
Dharniparivart: Holder of Final Commission.
Bhaishajyarajpurvyogparivart: The Ancient Story of Bodhisattva: The Medicine King.
Gadgadsyaparivart: The Sound of Happiness.
Samantmukhparivart: Witness of Sorrow and Pains.
Shubhvuharajpurvyogparivart: Auspicious ancient Devotion.
Samantbhadrottsahanparivart: Encouragement of Samantbhadra.
Anuprindnaparivart: Period of Dharma.
Appraisal and Sum up.
Vol.18: Bodhicharyavatara: Governing the Bodhisattvas Way of Life.
Vol.19: Interdependence and Interrelatedness.
Vol.20: Kalchakra Tantra.
Vol.21: Glossary of Buddhist Terms.