The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2019 offers the most comprehensive collection of British and European standards. Each edition includes around 4,000 monographs for pharmaceutical substances and medicinal products, the BP (Veterinary) and all European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) monographs.
In addition to all European Pharmacopoeia texts being included, the new edition also features:
- 27 new BP monographs, 39 new Ph. Eur. monographs
- 117 amended BP monographs
- Four new monographs for unlicensed formulations and two new monographs for herbal preparations
- Two new monographs for biological medicines
- One new and six amended BP Veterinary monographs
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 9th Edition and Supplements 9.1 to 9.5
- Three in-year online and offline download product updates to integrate the Ph. Eur. Supplements 9.6, 9.7 and 9.8
Ensure you get the best value access to the information you need. The BP is offered in a range of flexible licences and formats – including full online access – for you to choose from.