The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2020 is the most comprehensive collection of authoritative official standards for UK pharmaceutical substances and medicinal products. It includes around 4,000 monographs including the BP (Veterinary) and all European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) monographs, making the BP a convenient and fully comprehensive set of standards that can be used across Europe and beyond.
In addition to all European Pharmacopoeia texts being included, the new edition also features:
- 27 new BP monographs, 39 new Ph. Eur. monographs
- 35 new BP monographs, 53 new Ph. Eur. monographs
- 331 amended BP monographs
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 10.0 are included.
- Concise guide on how to use the BP. Helping you to comply with the BP, navigate more effectively and follow formulated product monographs.
- Ph. Eur. 10.1 and 10.2 included as in-year online and download product updates.
- Timeline functionality and cleaner design helps you find the information you need. Easily see updates, withdrawals and omissions of monographs. Archive subscribers can now identify all previous editions of BP and Ph. Eur., through the improved navigation.
- We're releasing 16 new BPCRS to coincide with the new and revised monographs in the BP 2020. This means you can order the new chemical reference standards alongside the BP 2020 - helping you comply with the new standards from January 2020. Browse our BPCRS catalogue
Ensure you get the best value access to the information you need. Choose from a range of flexible licences and formats – including full online and offline access.