1. Muslim Image in Post-Colonial South Indian Fiction.
2. (Un) Veiling (Sis) Honour: Image of Muslim Woman in post-Independence Indian Writings in English.
3. Imagining Another Pakistan-Muqaddastan: Perception of Muslims in Balwant Gargi's Purple Moonlight.
4. The Trope of Home and the Representation of Muslim Women in Rokeya Sakhawat Hossain and in Attia Hosain's Sunlight on a Broken Column.
5. Feminism and Feminist Utopia in Kokey.
6. Suffering of Women and the Question of Plural Identity: Amitava Kumar's Reading of the Politics of Faith in Husband of a Fanatic.
7. Representation of Muslim Women in Qurratulain Hyder's Agle anam Mahe Bitia Na Kijo and Ruskin Bond's A Flight of Pigeon: A Comparative Study.
8. A Muslim Woman's Life in Qurratulain Hyder's Fiction with special reference to Stia Betrayed, The Housing Society and A Woman's Life.
9. Muslim Women Characters in the Short Stories on Partition.
10. Images of Muslim Women in Indian Television Serials.