Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Sculpture
Displaying 1 - 82
1. Akshaya Kumar Maitreya Museum Incorporating Raja Rajaram Museum Collection North Bengal University Catalogue Part II (Sculptures) / Bhattacharyya, Pranab Kumar
2. Amravati Stupa, 2 Volumes / Roy, Anamika
3. Apsaras in Hoysala Art: A New Dimension / Rao, Rekha
4. Art from the Indian Subcontinent: Asian Art at the Norton Simon Museum; Volume 1 / Pal, Pratapaditya
5. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
6. Bharhut Sculptures / Sharma, R.C.
7. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
8. Buddhist Sculptures in Tibet; 2 Volumes / Schroeder, Ulrich von
9. Chinese Buddhist Sculpture Under Liao: Free Standing Works in Situ and Selected Examples from Public Collections / Grindley, Marilyn
10. Classical Indian Sculpture (300 B.C. to A.D. 500) / Kar, Chintamoni
11. Costume, Coiffure and Ornaments in the Temple Sculpture of Northern Andhra / Padma, B. Sree
12. The Dharmaraja Ratha and its Sculptures: Mahabalipuram / Srinivasan, K.R.
13. Early Sculptural Art in the Indian Coastland: A Study in Cultural Transmission (300 BCE - CE 500) / Gupta, Sunil
14. Eastern India School of Medieval Sculpture With a Note on the Art of the Pala Empire of Bengal / Banerji, R.D. & Sahani, B.
15. Elephant Kingdom: Sculptures from Indian Architecture / Ram, Vikramajit
16. Erotic Sculptures of Ancient India: A Critical Study (From the Earliest Time to 1200 A.D.) / Reddy, G.V. Bhaskar
17. Expressions in Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Mani, B.R. & Tripathi, Alok (Eds.)
18. Facets of South Indian Art and Architecture; 2 Volumes / Nagaswamy, R.
19. Gifts of Earth: Terracottas & Clay Sculptures of India / Huyler, Stephen P.
20. Hampi: Discover the Splendours of Vijayanagar / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
21. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
22. History of Fine Art in India and Ceylon / Smith, Vincent A.
23. Holy Madness: Portraits of Tantric Siddhas / Linrothe, Rob (Ed.)
24. Horse and Elephant Armour / Pant, G.N.
25. Icons and Sculpture of Early and Medieval Assam / Bhattacharjee, Arun
26. Indian Sculpture: Ancient, Classical and Mediaeval / Kramrisch, Stella
27. The Irrigation and Water Supply System of Vijayanagara / Davison-Jenkins, Dominic J.
28. Jain Murti Kala / Nagar, Shanti Lal
29. Jaina Sculptures in Indian and World Museums / Nagar, Shanti Lal
30. Jatakas in South Indian Art / Subrahmanyam, B. (Dr.)
31. Kalikapurane Murtivinirdesah / Shastri, Biswanarayan (Ed.)
32. Kashmir Sculptures; 2 Volumes / Bhan, J.L.
33. Krishna's Cosmos: The Creativity of an artist, sculptor and teacher / Sengupta, Ratnottama
34. Life in Sanchi Sculptures / Srivastava, A.L.
35. Life of Buddha in Indian Sculpture: Atasha-Maha-Pratiharya / Parimoo, Ratan
36. The Life of Form in Indian Sculpture: Text and Photographs / Berkson, Carmel
37. Master Pieces of Indian Sculpture
38. The Measure of Form: A New Approach for the Study of Indian Sculpture / Mosteller, John F.
39. Mughal Sculpture: Study of Stone Sculptures of Birds, Beasts, Mythical Animals, Human Beings & Deities in Mughal Architecture / Nath, R.
40. Nalanda: Situating the Great Monastery / Asher, Frederick M.
41. The Pallava Sculpture / Rajeswari, D.R.
42. Pancha Mahadevas in the Indian Art / Singh, S.B.
43. A Passionate Eye: Textiles, Paintings and Sculptures from the Bharany Collections / Tillotson, Giles (Ed.)
44. Pots and Palaces: The Earthenware Ceramics of the Noblemen's Quarter of Vijayanagara / Sinopoli, Carla M.
45. Pottery and the Legacy of Sardar Gurcharan Singh / Lal, Anupa (Ed.)
46. Rama in Ancient Indian Sculpture / Gaur, Anand Prakash (Dr.)
47. Ramachandran Icons of the Raw Earth / Chawla, Rupika
48. Rani ki Vav: The Abode of Bodhisattvas and Dakinis / Rao, Rekha
49. Religious Art and Architecture of North-East India / Padhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
50. Religious Traditions at Vijayanagara as Revealed through its Monuments / Verghese, Anila
51. Saivite Sculptures of Kashmir / Pandey, Uma (Dr.)
52. Saivite Sculptures of Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M.
53. Saptamatrka Worship and Sculptures: An Iconographical Interpretation of Conflicts and Resolutions in the Storied Brahmanical Icons / Panikkar, Shivaji K.
54. Sarnath Ki Baudh Murtikala / Singh, Shashi Bhushan (Dr.)
55. Sculptural Art in Early Buddhist (Hinayana) Caves of Western Maharashtra (A Stylo-Chrono Study) / Kumar, Ajit
56. Sculptural Art of Abaneri: A Paradigm / Yadav, Rajendra
57. Sculptural Art of Ancient Bengal / Biswas, K.
58. The Sculptural Heritage of Tibet: Buddhist Art in the Nyingel Lam Collection / Weldon, David & Singer, Jane Casey
59. Sculptural Traditions of Rajasthan (Ca. 800-1000 A.D.) / Vashishtha, Neelima (Dr.)
60. Sculpture of Dahala and Dakshina Kosala and their Background Kalachuri Phase / Misra, R.N.
61. Sculpture of Western Himalayas / Ohri, Vishwa Chander
62. Sculptures and Antiquities in the Archaeological Museum, Amravati / Gupta, S.S.
63. Sculptures from Haryana: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
64. Sculptures from Punjab: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
65. Sculptures of Assam / Dutta, Monoranjan
66. Sculptures of Kashmir / Malla, Bansi Lal
67. Silpa in Indian Tradition: Convept and Instrumentalities / Misra, R.N.
68. Silpa-Sahasradala: Directory of Unique, Rare and Uncommon Brahmanical Sculptures (Volume 1) / Joshi, N.P. & Srivastava, A.L. (Eds.)
69. Some Tantric Esotericism of Orissa / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
70. A Sourcebook of Indian Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Allchin, F.R. & Chakrabarti, Dilip K. (Eds.)
71. Studies in Indian Sculpture: Regional Generes and Interpretations; 2 Volumes / Parimoo, Ratan
72. Studies in Punjab Sculpture / Srivastava, R.P.
73. Temple Art of Chamba: Stone Temples, Sculptures and Fountain Stone Slabs / Sethi, S.M. & Chauhan, Hari
74. Temple Sculpture of India / Diwedi, S.K.
75. Terracotta Art of Rajasthan: From Pre-Harappan Times to the Gupta Period / Sant, Urmila
76. Therapeutics in Indian Sculptures: Ranki Vav-Patan / Rao, Rekha
77. Tripuri Ki Murtikala / Ahirwar, Ramkumar
78. Unknown Masterpieces of Indian Folk & Tribal Art: From the Personal Collection of K.C. Aryan / Aryan, Subhashini (Dr.)
79. An Unreasoned Act of Being / Sinha, Gayatri
80. Varnika: Art Exhibition Rajasthan School of Art Alumni / Sharma, M.K. 'Sumahendra' (Curator)
81. The Vijayanagara Courtly Style: Incorporation and Synthesis in the Royal Architecture of Southern India 15-17th Centuries / Michell, George
82. Visnu Temples of Kancipuram / Nagaswamy, R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)