Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Politics
Displaying 1 - 73
1. After Jihad: America and the Struggle for Islamic Democracy / Feldman, Noah
2. Aligarh Muslim University: Perfect Past and Precarious Present / Maheshwari, Anil
3. The All India Muslim Conference 1928-1935: A Documentary Record / Aziz, K.K.
4. All India Muslim League; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
5. The Arab in Israeli Literature / Ramras-Rauch, Gila
6. Ayodhya and After: Issues Before Hindu Society / Elts, Koenraad
7. Babri Masjid: A Tale Untold / Akhtar, Mohammad Jamil
8. Blinded by the Sunlight: Emerging from the Prison of Saddam's Iraq / McAllester, Matthew
9. Colonialization of Islam: Dissolution of Traditional Institutions in Pakistan / Malik, Jamal
10. Congress, Muslim League and British Cabinet / Bakshi, S.R.
11. Ethnicity, Islam and Nationalism: Muslim Politics in the North-West Frontier Province 1937-47 / Shah, Sayed Wiqar Ali
12. Foreign Policy of Hadrat Muhammad (S.A.W.) / Qureshi, Muhammad Siddiqui (Prof.)
13. Growth of Muslim Politics in India (1900-1919) / Mohammad, Shan
14. In the Path of God: Islam and Political Power / Pipes, Daniel
15. India's Freedom Struggle: Role of Muslims and the Sikhs / Birdwood, C.B.
16. Islam Against the West: Shakib Arslan and the Campaign for Islamic Nationalism / Cleveland, William L.
17. Islam and Democracy / Esposito, John L.
18. Islam and the New World Order / Chand, Attar
19. Islam and the State in the World Today / Carre, Oliver
20. Islam and the Western World / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
21. Islam Globalization and Post Modernity / Donnan, Hastings
22. Islam in the World Today: A Handbook of Politics, Religion, Culture, and Society / Ende, Werner & Steinbach, Udo (Eds.)
23. Islam Islamist Movements and Democracy in the Middle East: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses / Kumar, Rajeesh & Nizar, Navaz (Eds.)
24. Islam Politics and the State: The Pakistan Experience / Khan, Mohammad Asghar (Ed.)
25. Islam, Communities and the Nation: Muslim Identities in South Asia and Beyond / Hasan, Mushirul (Ed.)
26. Islam, Hindutva and Congress Quest / Gopal, Ram
27. Islam, South Asia and the Cold War / Noorani, A.G.
28. Islam: Origin, Religious and Political Growth and Its Present State / Hurgronje, C. Snouck
29. Islamic Co-Operation and Unity: Socio-Political, Economic & Military Relations with Special Reference to Pakistan, Libya & Sudan / Kaur, Ranjit
30. The Islamic Path: Sufism, Politics and Society in India / Jafri, Saiyid Zaheer Husain & Reifeld, Helmut (Eds.)
31. Islamic Political Thought / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
32. Islamic Polity / Ahmed, M. Mukarram (Mufti) (Ed.)
33. Islamic Resurgence and Power Politics / Bajpai, Prakash
34. Islamisation of Pakistan / Iqbal, Afzal
35. Islam's Campaign Against Evil / Ahmed, M. Mukarram (Mufti) (Ed.)
36. Modern Muslim India and the Birth of Pakistan (1858-1951) (2nd Edition) / Ikram, S.M.
37. Muslim Feminism and Feminist Movement: Africa; 2 Volumes / Samiuddin, Abida & et. al. (Eds.)
38. Muslim Isolationism and Communalism; 4 Volumes / Johari, J.C. (Ed.)
39. Muslim League and Its Ideology / Bakshi, S.R. (Ed.)
40. Muslim League Attack on Sikhs and Hindus in the Punjab 1947, comp. for the SGPC / Talib, S. Gurbachan Singh
41. Muslim Nationhood in India: Perceptions of Seven Eminent Thinkers / Amir, Safia
42. Muslim Political Identity / Jain, M.S.
43. Muslim Political Thought and Administration / Sherwani, Haroon Khan
44. Muslim Political Thought in India / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
45. Muslim Politics / Eikelman, Dale F. & et. al.
46. Muslim Revivalist Movements in Northern India in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries / Rizvi, S. Athar Abbas
47. Muslim School of Congress: The Political Ideas of Muslim Congress Leaders Formmr B. Tayyabji to M.A. Kalam Azad 1985-47 / Zaidi, A.M.
48. Muslim Situation in India / Ansari, Iqbal A.
49. Muslim Struggle for Freedom in British India / Wasti, Syed Razi
50. Muslim World: Islam Breaks Fresh Ground / Rastogi, Tara Charan
51. Muslims and India's Freedom Movement / Ahluwalia, Shashi & Ahluwalia, B.K.
52. Muslims and India's Freedom Movement / Muhammad, Shan
53. Muslims and the Third World Politics / Chand, Attar
54. Muslims in Assam Politics / Kar, Makhanlal (Dr.)
55. Muslims Struggling for National Renaissance (1930 Onwards) / Choudhary, Sukhbir
56. Nationalism or Islam: Indo-Pakistan Episode / Ahmad, Akhtaruddin
57. The New Soldier in the Age of Asymmetric Conflict / Sarkar, Rumu
58. Overview of Indian Muslim Politics in India (1920-1947) / Ashraf, Kunwar Muhammad
59. Pakistan as an Islamic State / Chopra, J.K.
60. Pakistan's Thrust in the Muslim World: India As A Factor (A Study of Red) / Chopra, Surendra
61. Pathway to India's Partition: The Foundations of Muslim Nationalism Vol.1-2 / Prasad, Bimal
62. Persian Presence in the Islamic World / Hovannisian, Richard G. & et. al.
63. Political Islam in the Indian Subcontinent the Jamaat-i-Islami / Grare, Frederic
64. Prelude to Pakistan: Consolidation of Muslim League / Dhankhar, Jaiveer S.
65. The Principles of Muhammadan Jurisprudence: According to the Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i and Hanbali School / Rahim, Abdur
66. The Prolonged Partition and Its Pogroms: Testimonies on Violence Against Hindus in East Bengal, 1946-1964 / Kamra, A.J.
67. Ram Janmabhoomi through the Ages: Babri Masjid Controversy / Chowdhry, N.K.
68. Rise of Islamic Fundamentalism and the Grand American Strategy / Yousef, Ayman Talal & et. al.
69. Sardar Patel and Indian Muslims: An Analysis of His Relation with Muslims Before and After India's Partition / Zakaria, Rafiq
70. Select Constitutions: Documents on Muslim State / Lal, Shiv
71. Sole Spokesman: Jinnah, the Muslim League and the Demand for Pakistan / Jalal, Ayesha
72. Spiritual and Political Revolutions in Islam / Valyi, Felix
73. Understanding the Muslim Mind / Gandhi, Rajmohan
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)