Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Books on Life Sciences > Plant Diversity/Conservation
Displaying 1 - 150
1. Advancements in Insect Biodiversity / Gupta, Rajiv K. (Ed.)
2. Advances in Research on Plant Pathogenic Bacteria / Gnanamanickam, S.S. & Mahadevan, A. (Eds.)
3. Advances in Zoology Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
4. Agrobiodiversity; 3 Volumes / Kannaiyan, S. & Gopalam, A. (Eds.)
5. Analytical Studies on Growing Plant Cell Walls / Masuda, Yoshio with Naokisakurai & Kerzuhiko
6. Applied Plant Virology / Walkey, D.G.A.
7. Aquatic Biodiversity in India: The Present Scenario / Khanna, D.R.; Chopra, A.K. & Prasad G.
8. Aromatic and Spice Plants: Utilisation and Conservation / Baruah, Akhil & Nath, Subhan C. (Eds.)
9. Basic Latin for Plant Taxonomists / Baranov, A.
10. Biochemical Aspects of Plant Diseases Resistance; 2 Volumes / Mahadevan, A.
11. Biocultural Knowledge Systems of Tribes of Eastern Himalayas / Singh, Ranjay K. & Women, Adi
12. Biodiveristy and Environmental Conservation / Devis, M.
13. Biodiversity / Chakraborty, Supriyo
14. Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N.; Deshpande, Sadhna & Joshi, B.D.
15. Biodiversity / Singh, Mahesh Prasad
16. Biodiversity and Conservation / Joshi, P.C. & Joshi, Namita
17. Biodiversity and Conservation / Kumar, Arvind
18. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
19. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
20. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
21. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
22. Biodiversity and Irrigation / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi
23. Biodiversity and its Conservation in India: Status, Threats and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
24. Biodiversity and its Significance / Tandon, Pramod; Kumaria, Suman & Abrol, Y.P. (Eds.)
25. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Narasaiah, M.L.
26. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
27. Biodiversity Conservation / Trivedi, P.C.
28. Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Development / Khan, T.I. & Shishodia, Y.S. (Eds.)
29. Biodiversity Conservation and Utilisation / Gupta, Asha
30. Biodiversity Conservation in the Western Himalaya: Western Himalayan Ecoregional Strategy and Action Plan / Singh, Surendra P. & Thadani, Rajesh
31. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
32. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
33. Biodiversity in India (Floristic Aspects) / Rao, R.R.
34. Biodiversity in India: Issues and Concerns / Kannaiyan, S. & Gopalam, A. (Eds.)
35. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
36. Biodiversity in the Shivalik Ecosystem of Punjab / Jerath, N.; Puja; & Chadha, J. (Eds.)
37. Biodiversity of Assam: Status Strategy and Action Plan for Conservation / Bhagabati, A.K.; Kalita, M.C. & Baruah, S. (Eds.)
38. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
39. The Biodiversity of India (With CD Rom) / Bharucha, Erach
40. Biodiversity of Mangroves / Chaudhuri, A.B.
41. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
42. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
43. Biodiversity: Extinction and Conservation / Kartikeya, Kumar
44. Biodiversity: Global Concerns / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
45. Biodiversity: Issues Threats and Conservation / Pandey, B.N.; Sharma, A.P.; Jha, B.C.; Pandey, P.N.; Katiha, P.K. & Jaiswal, K.
46. Biodiversity: Strategies for Conservation: Dr. S K Agarwal Commemoration / Dadhich, L.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
47. Biological Diversity of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh Himalaya: A Comprehensive and Classified Bibliography / Bhagat, R.C. & Bala, Poonam
48. Biological Diversity: Origin, Evolution and Conservation / Sharma, Arun Kumar
49. Bioresources and Genepool Conservation / Singh, M.P. & Dey, Soma
50. Biotech's Dictionary of Biodiversity / Francis, Meena
51. Castor: Diseases and Crop Improvement / Kolte, S.J.
52. Changing Landscape of Plant Sciences / Daniel, M.
53. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
54. Community-based Biodiversity Conservation in the Himalayas / Gokhale, Yogesh & Negi, Ajeet K. (Eds.)
55. Conservation of Biodiversity and Natural Resources / Singh, M.P.; Dey, Soma & Singh, S. Vijay
56. Conservation of Natural Resources / Prasad, Govind
57. Conserving Biodiversity for Sustainable Development / Ramakrishan, P.S. & et. al. (Eds.)
58. Current Trends in Plant Virology / Singh, B.P. & Raychaudhuri
59. Demographic Diversity of India: 1991 Census, State and District Level Data Supplement 1998: A Reference Work, (Supplement Volume) / Bose, Ashish
60. Diseases of Linseed and Fibre Flax / Kolte, S.J. & Bruce, D.L.Fitt
61. Diversity of Plant Life; 2 Volumes / Knight, A.E. & et. al.
62. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
63. Economic Plants and Microbes / Purkayastha, R.P.
64. Ecorestoration and Biodiversity Conservation / Mishra, G.P. & Gupta, Asha
65. Encyclopaedia of Biodiversity; 3 Volumes / Prabhakar, V.K.
66. Environmental Management and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Khitoliya, R.K.
67. Ethnobiology: Role of Indigenous and Ethnic Societies in Biodiversity Conservation, Human Health Protection and Sustainable Development / Sinha, Rajiv K. & Sinha, Shweta
68. Eucalyptus: Enduring Myths Stunning Realities / Abbasi, S.A.; Ramesh, N. & Vinithan, S.
69. Field Manual on Herbarium Techniques / Singh, H.B. & Subramaniam, B.
70. Floristic Diversity and Conservation Strategies in India; 5 Volumes / Mudgal, V. & Hajra, P.K. (Eds.)
71. Floristic Diversity of Assam Study of Pabitora Wildlife Sanctuary / Bora, P.J. & Kumar, Yogendra
72. Flowers & Gardens: A Manual for Beginners / Wright, A Temple
73. Forest Biodiversity and its Conservation Practices in India / Nautiyal, S. & Kaul, A.K.
74. Forest Environment and Biodiversity / Singh, M.P. & Singh, J.K., Mohanka, Reema & Sah, R.B.
75. Fungi: Diversity and Biotechnology / Rai, M.K. & Deshmukh, S.K. (Eds.)
76. Garden Flowers & Their Cultivation / Hibberd, Shirley
77. Garden Plants in Colour House Plants; (Revised and Expanded from Tropical Garden Plants in Colour) / Bose, T.K.; Chowdhury, B.; Sharma, S.P. & Pal, P. (Eds.)
78. Garden Plants in Colour: Trees - Tropical and Subtropical; (Revised and Expanded from Tropical Garden Plants in Colour) / Bose, T.K.; Chowdhury, B.; Cameron, P.M.; Maiti, G.G. & Maiti, R.G. (Eds.)
79. Geography of Plants: The Uses of the Principal Cultivated Plants on which the prosperity of nations in based / Meyen, F.J.F.
80. Gleanings in Plant Sciences / Ramaswamy, N. & et. al.
81. Glimpses of Biodiversity / Hosetti, B.B.
82. Gymnosperm: Naked Seeds Plant: Structure and Development / Singh, V.P.
83. Handbook of the British Flora: A Description of the Flowering Plants / Bentham, G.
84. Herbal Medicines, Biodiversity and Conservation Strategies / Rajak & Rai, M.K.
85. Hosts and Non Hosts of Plant Viruses / Horvath, J.
86. Hunting For Sustainability in Topical Forests / Robinson, John & Bennett, E. (Eds.)
87. Indian Gondwana Plants: A Revision / Sewards, A.C. & Sahni, B.
88. Indian Journal of Plant Genetics Resources; Volume 16 in 3 Parts
89. Indian Valerianceae / Prakash, Ved
90. Insect Transmission of Plant Diseases / Leach, Julian Gilbert
91. Intellectual Property Rights and Conservation of Forest Resources / Gupta, Sudhanshu (I.F.S.)
92. An Introduction to Biodiversity / Goel, B.R.
93. Introduction to Plant Science; 2 Volumes / Vines, S.H.
94. Jim Corbett of India / Khati, A.S.
95. Landscape Gardening and Design with Plants (2nd Edition) / Bhattacharjee, Supriya Kumar
96. The Latest Portfolio of Theory and Practice in Plant Taxonomy / Das, Susheela M.
97. Life Histories of Familiar Plants / Ward, John J.
98. The Living Planet in Crisis Biodiversity Science and Policy / Cracraft, J. & Grifo, F.T.
99. Lower Gondwana Plants From the Golabgarh Pass Kashmir / Sewards, A.C.
100. Mango Diseases and their Management: A World Review / Prakash, Om & Srivastava, C.
101. Many Globalizations: Cultural Diversity in the Contemporary World / Berger, Peter L. & et. al.
102. Mechanisms of Plant Fertilization / Sharma, Ramniwas
103. Medicinal Plants: Biodiversity, Conservation and Traditional Knowledge; 4 Volumes / Srivastava, A.K.
104. Mesozoic Plants From Afghanistan Turkistan / Seawards, A.C.
105. Methods in Plant Tissue Culture; (2nd Enlarged Edition) / Kumar, U.
106. Modern Trend in Plant Sciences, Vol.1 / Pundir, Y.P.S.
107. Orchids of India: Commercialization & Conservation / Sharma, Jauti
108. Origins of Plant Names / Patil, D.A. (Ed.)
109. Ornamental Flowering Trees & Shrubs / Webster, A.D.
110. Ornamental Plant Propagation in the Tropics / FAO
111. Ornamental Plants: Role of Mutation / Datta, S.K.
112. Palm-Leaf Minatures: The Art of Raghunath Prustiof Orissa / Das, J.P. & Williams, Joanna
113. Perspectives of Plant Biodiversity / Das, A.P.
114. Perspectives on Tourism and Biodiversity / Poddar, Rakesh
115. Photosynthesis in Plants / Mishra, Shubhrata R.
116. Plant Biodiversity and Taxonomy / Singh, M. P. & et. al.
117. Plant Bio-Diversity of the World / Rao, M. Lokeswara
118. Plant Diseases: Biocontrol Management / Nehra, Sampat
119. Plant Diversity and Conservation / Ramachandran, V.S.
120. Plant Diversity and Conservation in India: An Overview / Chowdhery, H.J. & Murti, S.K.
121. Plant Diversity Hotspots in India: An Overview / Hajra, P.K. & Mudgal, V. (Eds.)
122. Plant Diversity in India: Present Status and Conservation Strategies / Dargan, J.S. & Sarma, T.A.
123. Plant Diversity in Lower Gori Valley, Pithoragarh, U.P. (Hydro-Electric Project Area) / Murti, S.K.; Singh, D.K. & Singh, S.
124. Plant Diversity in the Tiger Reserves of India / Hajra, P.K.; Gangopadhyay, M. & Chakraborty, T. (Eds.)
125. Plant Diversity of Some Wetlands of Doon Valley / Kumar, S.
126. Plant Ecology / Singh, S.K.
127. Plant Ecology / Woodhead, T.W.
128. Plant Genotyping: The DNA Fingerprinting of Plants / Henry, R.J. (Ed.)
129. Plant Growth and Development / Naidu, C.K.
130. Plant Pathology in India: One Hundred Years of Plant Pathology in India / Chahal, S.S. & et. al. (Eds.)
131. Plant Pigments and their Manipulation / Davies, Kevin
132. Plant Propagation and Nursery Management / Sharma, R.R. & Srivastav, Manish
133. Plant Protection and Pest Management / Mishra, Shubhrata R.
134. Plant Resources of Uttar Pradesh / Srivastava, R.C.
135. Plant Tissue Culture / Singh, S.K. & Srivastava, Seema
136. Plant Tissue Culture and Molecular Markers: Their Role in Improving Crop Productivity / Kumar, Ashwani & Shekhawat, N.S. (Eds.)
137. Plant Tissue Culture: Techniques and Experiments / Smith, Robert A.H.
138. Plant Wealth of the Lower Ganga Delta; 2 Volumes / Naskar, Kumudranjan
139. Plants and Vitamins / Schopfer, W.H. & Noecker, N.L.
140. Poisonous Plants / Long, H.C.
141. Progress in Leaf Protein Research / Singh, Narender
142. Research Methods in Plant Sciences Allelopathy; 3 Volumes / Narwal, Shamsher S.; Dahiya, S.S. & Singh, I.P. (Eds.)
143. Restoration and Conservation Ecology / Prasad, Govind
144. Roses and How to Grow Them / West, R. Barton
145. Textbook of Plant Anatomy / Singh, Sanjay Kumar
146. Textbook of Plant Anatomy / Stevens, W.C.
147. Tourism, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development; 6 Volumes / Kandhari, O.P. & et. al.
148. Training Manual on People's Biodiversity Register / Bhattacharya, A.K. (IFS)
149. Trends in Biodiversity and Aquaculture / Wanganeo, Ashwani & Langer, R.K.
150. The Variation of Animals & Plants Under Domestication; 2 Volumes / Darwin, Charles
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)