Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Books on Life Sciences > Plant Diversity/Conservation
Displaying 1 - 148
1. Advancements in Insect Biodiversity / Gupta, Rajiv K. (Ed.)
2. Advances in Research on Plant Pathogenic Bacteria / Gnanamanickam, S.S. & Mahadevan, A. (Eds.)
3. Advances in Zoology Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
4. Agrobiodiversity; 3 Volumes / Kannaiyan, S. & Gopalam, A. (Eds.)
5. Analytical Studies on Growing Plant Cell Walls / Masuda, Yoshio with Naokisakurai & Kerzuhiko
6. Applied Plant Virology / Walkey, D.G.A.
7. Aquatic Biodiversity in India: The Present Scenario / Khanna, D.R.; Chopra, A.K. & Prasad G.
8. Aromatic and Spice Plants: Utilisation and Conservation / Baruah, Akhil & Nath, Subhan C. (Eds.)
9. Basic Latin for Plant Taxonomists / Baranov, A.
10. Biochemical Aspects of Plant Diseases Resistance; 2 Volumes / Mahadevan, A.
11. Biocultural Knowledge Systems of Tribes of Eastern Himalayas / Singh, Ranjay K. & Women, Adi
12. Biodiversity / Chakraborty, Supriyo
13. Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N.; Deshpande, Sadhna & Joshi, B.D.
14. Biodiversity / Singh, Mahesh Prasad
15. Biodiversity and Conservation / Joshi, P.C. & Joshi, Namita
16. Biodiversity and Conservation / Kumar, Arvind
17. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
18. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
19. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
20. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
21. Biodiversity and Irrigation / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi
22. Biodiversity and its Conservation in India: Status, Threats and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
23. Biodiversity and its Significance / Tandon, Pramod; Kumaria, Suman & Abrol, Y.P. (Eds.)
24. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Narasaiah, M.L.
25. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
26. Biodiversity Conservation / Trivedi, P.C.
27. Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Development / Khan, T.I. & Shishodia, Y.S. (Eds.)
28. Biodiversity Conservation and Utilisation / Gupta, Asha
29. Biodiversity Conservation in the Western Himalaya: Western Himalayan Ecoregional Strategy and Action Plan / Singh, Surendra P. & Thadani, Rajesh
30. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
31. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
32. Biodiversity in India (Floristic Aspects) / Rao, R.R.
33. Biodiversity in India: Issues and Concerns / Kannaiyan, S. & Gopalam, A. (Eds.)
34. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
35. Biodiversity in the Shivalik Ecosystem of Punjab / Jerath, N.; Puja; & Chadha, J. (Eds.)
36. Biodiversity of Assam: Status Strategy and Action Plan for Conservation / Bhagabati, A.K.; Kalita, M.C. & Baruah, S. (Eds.)
37. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
38. The Biodiversity of India (With CD Rom) / Bharucha, Erach
39. Biodiversity of Mangroves / Chaudhuri, A.B.
40. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
41. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
42. Biodiversity: Extinction and Conservation / Kartikeya, Kumar
43. Biodiversity: Global Concerns / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
44. Biodiversity: Issues Threats and Conservation / Pandey, B.N.; Sharma, A.P.; Jha, B.C.; Pandey, P.N.; Katiha, P.K. & Jaiswal, K.
45. Biodiversity: Strategies for Conservation: Dr. S K Agarwal Commemoration / Dadhich, L.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
46. Biological Diversity Acts / Ao, Imotemsu; Lakshminath, A. & Jha, L.K. (Drs.)
47. Biological Diversity of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh Himalaya: A Comprehensive and Classified Bibliography / Bhagat, R.C. & Bala, Poonam
48. Biological Diversity: Origin, Evolution and Conservation / Sharma, Arun Kumar
49. Bioresources and Genepool Conservation / Singh, M.P. & Dey, Soma
50. Biotech's Dictionary of Biodiversity / Francis, Meena
51. Castor: Diseases and Crop Improvement / Kolte, S.J.
52. Changing Landscape of Plant Sciences / Daniel, M.
53. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
54. Community-based Biodiversity Conservation in the Himalayas / Gokhale, Yogesh & Negi, Ajeet K. (Eds.)
55. Conservation of Biodiversity and Natural Resources / Singh, M.P.; Dey, Soma & Singh, S. Vijay
56. Conservation of Natural Resources / Prasad, Govind
57. Conserving Biodiversity for Sustainable Development / Ramakrishan, P.S. & et. al. (Eds.)
58. Current Trends in Plant Virology / Singh, B.P. & Raychaudhuri
59. Demographic Diversity of India: 1991 Census, State and District Level Data Supplement 1998: A Reference Work, (Supplement Volume) / Bose, Ashish
60. Diseases of Linseed and Fibre Flax / Kolte, S.J. & Bruce, D.L.Fitt
61. Diversity of Plant Life; 2 Volumes / Knight, A.E. & et. al.
62. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
63. Economic Plants and Microbes / Purkayastha, R.P.
64. Ecorestoration and Biodiversity Conservation / Mishra, G.P. & Gupta, Asha
65. Encyclopaedia of Biodiversity; 3 Volumes / Prabhakar, V.K.
66. Environmental Management and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Khitoliya, R.K.
67. Ethnobiology: Role of Indigenous and Ethnic Societies in Biodiversity Conservation, Human Health Protection and Sustainable Development / Sinha, Rajiv K. & Sinha, Shweta
68. Eucalyptus: Enduring Myths Stunning Realities / Abbasi, S.A.; Ramesh, N. & Vinithan, S.
69. Field Manual on Herbarium Techniques / Singh, H.B. & Subramaniam, B.
70. Floristic Diversity and Conservation Strategies in India; 5 Volumes / Mudgal, V. & Hajra, P.K. (Eds.)
71. Floristic Diversity of Assam Study of Pabitora Wildlife Sanctuary / Bora, P.J. & Kumar, Yogendra
72. Flowers & Gardens: A Manual for Beginners / Wright, A Temple
73. Forest Biodiversity and its Conservation Practices in India / Nautiyal, S. & Kaul, A.K.
74. Forest Environment and Biodiversity / Singh, M.P. & Singh, J.K., Mohanka, Reema & Sah, R.B.
75. Fungi: Diversity and Biotechnology / Rai, M.K. & Deshmukh, S.K. (Eds.)
76. Garden Flowers & Their Cultivation / Hibberd, Shirley
77. Garden Plants in Colour House Plants; (Revised and Expanded from Tropical Garden Plants in Colour) / Bose, T.K.; Chowdhury, B.; Sharma, S.P. & Pal, P. (Eds.)
78. Garden Plants in Colour: Trees - Tropical and Subtropical; (Revised and Expanded from Tropical Garden Plants in Colour) / Bose, T.K.; Chowdhury, B.; Cameron, P.M.; Maiti, G.G. & Maiti, R.G. (Eds.)
79. Geography of Plants: The Uses of the Principal Cultivated Plants on which the prosperity of nations in based / Meyen, F.J.F.
80. Gleanings in Plant Sciences / Ramaswamy, N.; Reddy, N. Pratap; Pullaiah, T.; Murthy, G.V.S. & Rao, G.P.
81. Glimpses of Biodiversity / Hosetti, B.B.
82. Gymnosperm: Naked Seeds Plant: Structure and Development / Singh, V.P.
83. Handbook of the British Flora: A Description of the Flowering Plants / Bentham, G.
84. Herbal Medicines, Biodiversity and Conservation Strategies / Rajak & Rai, M.K.
85. Hosts and Non Hosts of Plant Viruses / Horvath, J.
86. Hunting For Sustainability in Topical Forests / Robinson, John & Bennett, E. (Eds.)
87. Indian Gondwana Plants: A Revision / Sewards, A.C. & Sahni, B.
88. Indian Valerianceae / Prakash, Ved
89. Insect Transmission of Plant Diseases / Leach, Julian Gilbert
90. Intellectual Property Rights and Conservation of Forest Resources / Gupta, Sudhanshu (I.F.S.)
91. Introduction to Plant Science; 2 Volumes / Vines, S.H.
92. Jim Corbett of India / Khati, A.S.
93. Landscape Gardening and Design with Plants (2nd Edition) / Bhattacharjee, Supriya Kumar
94. The Latest Portfolio of Theory and Practice in Plant Taxonomy / Das, Susheela M.
95. Life Histories of Familiar Plants / Ward, John J.
96. The Living Planet in Crisis Biodiversity Science and Policy / Cracraft, J. & Grifo, F.T.
97. Lower Gondwana Plants From the Golabgarh Pass Kashmir / Sewards, A.C.
98. Mango Diseases and their Management: A World Review / Prakash, Om & Srivastava, C.
99. Many Globalizations: Cultural Diversity in the Contemporary World / Berger, Peter L. & et. al.
100. Mechanisms of Plant Fertilization / Sharma, Ramniwas
101. Medicinal Plants: Biodiversity, Conservation and Traditional Knowledge; 4 Volumes / Srivastava, A.K.
102. Mesozoic Plants From Afghanistan Turkistan / Seawards, A.C.
103. Methods in Plant Tissue Culture; (2nd Enlarged Edition) / Kumar, U.
104. Modern Trend in Plant Sciences, Vol.1 / Pundir, Y.P.S.
105. Natural Resources Conservation / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
106. Orchids of India: Commercialization & Conservation / Sharma, Jauti
107. Origins of Plant Names / Patil, D.A. (Ed.)
108. Ornamental Flowering Trees & Shrubs / Webster, A.D.
109. Ornamental Plant Propagation in the Tropics / FAO
110. Ornamental Plants: Role of Mutation / Datta, S.K.
111. Palm-Leaf Minatures: The Art of Raghunath Prustiof Orissa / Das, J.P. & Williams, Joanna
112. Perspectives of Plant Biodiversity / Das, A.P.
113. Perspectives on Tourism and Biodiversity / Poddar, Rakesh
114. Photosynthesis in Plants / Mishra, Shubhrata R.
115. Plant Biodiversity and Taxonomy / Singh, M. P. & et. al.
116. Plant Bio-Diversity of the World / Rao, M. Lokeswara
117. Plant Diseases: Biocontrol Management / Nehra, Sampat
118. Plant Diversity and Conservation / Ramachandran, V.S.
119. Plant Diversity and Conservation in India: An Overview / Chowdhery, H.J. & Murti, S.K.
120. Plant Diversity Hotspots in India: An Overview / Hajra, P.K. & Mudgal, V. (Eds.)
121. Plant Diversity in India: Present Status and Conservation Strategies / Dargan, J.S. & Sarma, T.A.
122. Plant Diversity in Lower Gori Valley, Pithoragarh, U.P. (Hydro-Electric Project Area) / Murti, S.K.; Singh, D.K. & Singh, S.
123. Plant Diversity in the Tiger Reserves of India / Hajra, P.K.; Gangopadhyay, M. & Chakraborty, T. (Eds.)
124. Plant Diversity of Some Wetlands of Doon Valley / Kumar, S.
125. Plant Ecology / Singh, S.K.
126. Plant Ecology / Woodhead, T.W.
127. Plant Genotyping: The DNA Fingerprinting of Plants / Henry, R.J. (Ed.)
128. Plant Growth and Development / Naidu, C.K.
129. Plant Pathology in India: One Hundred Years of Plant Pathology in India / Chahal, S.S. & et. al. (Eds.)
130. Plant Pigments and their Manipulation / Davies, Kevin
131. Plant Protection and Pest Management / Mishra, Shubhrata R.
132. Plant Resources of Uttar Pradesh / Srivastava, R.C.
133. Plant Tissue Culture / Singh, S.K. & Srivastava, Seema
134. Plant Tissue Culture and Molecular Markers: Their Role in Improving Crop Productivity / Kumar, Ashwani & Shekhawat, N.S. (Eds.)
135. Plant Tissue Culture: Techniques and Experiments / Smith, Robert A.H.
136. Plant Wealth of the Lower Ganga Delta; 2 Volumes / Naskar, Kumudranjan
137. Plants and Vitamins / Schopfer, W.H. & Noecker, N.L.
138. Poisonous Plants / Long, H.C.
139. Progress in Leaf Protein Research / Singh, Narender
140. Research Methods in Plant Sciences Allelopathy; 5 Volumes / Narwal, Shamsher S.; Dahiya, S.S. & Singh, I.P. (Eds.)
141. Restoration and Conservation Ecology / Prasad, Govind
142. Roses and How to Grow Them / West, R. Barton
143. Textbook of Plant Anatomy / Singh, Sanjay Kumar
144. Textbook of Plant Anatomy / Stevens, W.C.
145. Textbook of Plant Propagation and Nursery Management / Sharma, R.R. & Hare Krishna
146. Tourism, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development; 6 Volumes / Kandhari, O.P. & et. al.
147. Training Manual on People's Biodiversity Register / Bhattacharya, A.K. (IFS)
148. Trends in Biodiversity and Aquaculture / Wanganeo, Ashwani & Langer, R.K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)