Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology > Museology and Conservation
Displaying 1 - 54
1. Archaeology, Museology and Conservation: A Review / Upadhyaya, Vibha & Sharma, Rajendra K. (Eds.)
2. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
3. Communication and Education in Indian Museums / Seth, Manvi
4. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
5. Conservation of Building Stones / Kumar, Anuradha V.
6. Conservation of Cultural Heritage (Essays in honour of Shri A.S. Bisht) / Jain, Kamal K. (Ed.)
7. Conservation of Cultural Property in India / Bisht, A.S.; Bhatnagar, I.K. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
8. Conservation of Ethnographic Objects / Bhist, A.S.
9. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
10. Conservation of Rock Art / Malla, Bansi Lal
11. Conservation of Textiles Bone and Ivory / Bisht, A.S.
12. Directory of Museums in India / Agrawal, Usha
13. Ecomuseum: Perspectives in India / Dutta, Sangeeta
14. Essentials of Conservation and Museology / Agrawal, O.P.
15. Examination and Conservation of Wall Paintings: A Manual / Agrawal, O.P. & Pathak, Rashmi
16. Global Awareness for Preservation of Cultural Property / Shendey, G.T.
17. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
18. Heritage Management / Bhowmik, Swarnakamal
19. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
20. Hundred Masterpieces: Mohammedan and Oriental / Victoria and Albert Museum
21. Indigenous Methods and Manuscript Preservation / Sah, Anupam (Ed.)
22. Iron Artifacts: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Narain, Shyam & Jain Kamal K.
23. Issues in Indian Museum Education: National Perspectives, International Trends / Seth, Manvi & Reed, Carol Ann (Eds.)
24. Jewels on the Crescent: Masterpieces of the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India / Desai, Kalpana
25. Managing Museums: A Study of the National Museum, New Delhi / Chakrabarti, Lalima Dhar
26. Masterpieces of Mathura Museum / Kumar, Jitendra
27. Metallic Art of India / Trivedi, S.D. & Dwivedi, U.C.
28. Minor Antiquities in the Museums of Eastern India / Chakrabarti, Mahua
29. Modern Museum Management / Gupta, S.P. & Srivastava, Mohit
30. Multiple Heritage: Role of Specialised Museums in India / Basa, Kishor K.
31. Museum and Cultural Heritage of India / Banerjee, N.R.
32. Museum Studies / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
33. Museum, Museology and New Museology / Bhatnagar, Anupama
34. Museums and Collections of Delhi / Goel, Anil
35. Museums and Protection of Monuments and Antiquities in India / Sarkar, H.
36. The Museums in the Area of Lumbini and Kapilavastu / Giri, Gitu
37. Museums of India and their Maladies / Choudhury, R.D.
38. Numismatic History of Himachal Pradesh & the Catalogue of Coins in Himachal State Museum, Simla and Bhuri Singh: Museum, Chamba / Gupta, Parmeshwari Lal
39. The Old City of Lhasa: Report from a Conservation Project / Alexander, Andre & Pimpim de Azevedo
40. Organisation and Preservation of Manuscripts in Museums / Sahoo, Jyotshna & Panda, K.C.
41. Pre-Columbian Gold & Silver Objects in the National Museum
42. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
43. Puraratna: Emerging Trends in Archaeology, Art, Anthropology, Conservation and History; 3 Volumes (in Honour of Shri Jagat Pati Joshi) / Margabandhu, C.; Sharma, A.K. & Bisht, R.S. (Eds.)
44. Recent Trends in Conservation of Art Heritage (Dr. O.P. Agrawal Festschrift) / Dhawan, Shashi (Ed.)
45. Researches in Archaeology and Conservation / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
46. Resource Conservation and Food Security; 2 Volumes / Singh, Tapeshwar (Ed.)
47. Revealing India's Past: A Co-operative of Archaeological Conservation and Exploration in India and Beyond, By Twenty Two Authorities, British, Indian and Continental / Cumming, Sir John (Ed.)
48. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
49. Sculptures and Antiquities in the Archaeological Museum, Amravati / Gupta, S.S.
50. Southern India: A Guide to Monuments Sites and Museums / Michell, George
51. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
52. Structural Conservation of Monument in South India / Murthy, K. Lakshmana (Dr.)
53. Tribal Arts in India: National Inventory of Tribal Museums
54. World Heritage Complex of the Qutub / Balasubramaniam, R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)