Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Islamic Studies > Mughal History of India
Displaying 1 - 130
1. Administrative Documents of Mughal India / Ansari, M.A.
2. Administrative History of Medieval India: A Study of Muslim Jurisprudence under Aurangzeb / Bhatia, M.L.
3. Administrative Structure of the Great Mughals / Khosla, Rajinder P.
4. Agra Historical Descriptive with An Account of Akbar and His Court and of the Modern City of Agra / Latif, M. Syad
5. Agra: Economic and Political Profile of a Mughal Suba (1580-1707) / Trivedi, K.K.
6. The Agrarian System of Mughal India (1556-1707) / Habib, Irfan
7. The Akbar Nama of Abu-l-Fazl; 3 Volumes (bound in 2) (Translated from the Persian) / Beveridge, H. (Tr.)
8. Akbar: The Great Moghul / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
9. Akbarnama of Sheikh Abul Fazal; 2 Volumes (in Hindi) / Sharma, Mathuralal (Tr.)
10. Alberuni warnit Bharat; 2 Volumes / Alberuni
11. Architecture in Medieval India: Forms, Contexts, Histories / Juneja, Monica (Ed.)
12. Architecture of Fatehpur Sikri (Forms, Techniques & Concepts) being Supplement to History of Mughal Architecture; 2 Volumes / Nath, R.
13. Babur: The First Moghul in India / Moon, Farzana
14. Babur-Nama: Memoirs of Babur; 2 Volumes / Beveridge, Annette S.
15. Bairamkhan Aur Uske Vanshaj Ka Mughal Samrajya Mein Yogdan / Agarwal, Sushma Devi
16. Bengal Under Akbar and Jahangir: An Introductory Study in Social History / Raychaudhuri, Tapan
17. Bharat mein Mughal Samrajya ka Prarambhik Itihas: Akbar ki Mrityu Tak (in Hindi) / Goyal, Sriram & Gupta, Shivkumar
18. The Central Structure of the Mughal Empire and its Practical Working up to the Year 1657 / Hasan, Ibn
19. Chronicles of the Pathan Kings of Delhi: With Supplement on the Revenue Resources of the Mughal Empire / Thomas, Edward J.
20. Coming of the Mughals / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
21. Crime and Punishment in Mughal India / Sangar, Satya Prakash (Dr.)
22. Crisis of Empire in Mughal North India: Awadh and the Punjab (1707-1748) / Alam, Muzaffar
23. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
24. The Din-i-Ilahi or The Religion of Akbar / Choudhury, Makhan Lal Roy
25. Downfall of Mughal Empire / Prakash, Om (Ed.)
26. Early Aryans to Swaraj; 11 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.; Gajrani, S. & Singh, Hari
27. Early Mughals / Saxena, Anil
28. Early Muslim Rule and Despotism in Medieval India / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
29. The Emperor Akbar: A Contribution towards the History of India in the 16th Century; 2 Volumes / Augustus, Frederick
30. Emperors of the Peacock Throne: The Saga of the Great Mughals / Eraly, Abraham
31. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain; Qureshi, Hamid Afaq & al-Siddiqi, al-Taimi (Eds.)
32. European Experience of the Mughal Orient: The I'jaz-I Arsalani (Persian Letters, 1773-1779) of Antoine Louis Henty / Alam, Muzaffar & et. al.
33. Fall of Muslim Rule and East India Company / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
34. The Fall of the Moghul Empire / Keene, H.G.
35. Fall of the Mughal Empire, 4 Volumes / Sarkar, Jadunath
36. Fall of the Muslim Rule and East India Company / Kumar, Raj
37. Food and Drinks in Mughal India / Sangar, Satya Prakash (Dr.)
38. The Forgotten Mughals: A History of the Later Emperors of the House of Babar (1707-1857) / Cheema, G.S.
39. Foundation of Mughal Empire / Verma, B.R. Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
40. Foundations on Mughal Rule in India / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
41. From Akbar to Aurangzeb: A Study Indian Economic History / Moreland, W.H.
42. The Garden Tomb of Humayun: An Abode in Paradise / Misra, Neeru
43. Glimpses of Mughal Architecture (Rare) / Sarkar, Sir Jadunath
44. Glimpses of Mughal Society and Culture: A Study Base on Urdu Literature / Haque, Ishrat
45. The Great Moghuls; 8 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. & Sharma, S.K.
46. History of Delhi Sultanate; 2 Volumes / Syed, M.H.
47. History of Humayun: Humayun-Nama / Begam, Gul-Badan (Princess Rose-Body)
48. History of India Under Babur / Erskine, William
49. History of India Under Humayun / Erskine, William
50. History of Medieval India (From 1000 A.D. to 1707 A.D.) / Raychoudhary, S.C.
51. History of Mughal India: A Detailed Study of Political, Economic, Social and Cultural Aspects from 1526 A.D. to 1707 A.D. / Raychoudhary, S.C.
52. History of Mughal North East Frontier Policy: Being a Study of the Political Relation of the Mughal Empire with Koch Bihar / Bhattacharya, Sudhindra Nath
53. History of Mughal Period / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
54. History of Mysore Under Hyder Ali and Tippoo Sultan (Translated from the French) / Michaud, J. & Menon (Tr.)
55. History of the Great Mughals / Kennedy, Pringle
56. History of the Gujarat Kingdom 1458-1537 / Chaube, J.
57. A History of the Moghuls of Central Asia: The Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat; 2 Volumes / Elias, N. & Ross, E. Denison (Eds.)
58. Humayun Nama / Bano, Gulbadan
59. India at the Death of Akbar: An Economic Study / Moreland, W.H.
60. International Encyclopaedia of Islamic History; 15 Volumes
61. Iranians in Mughal Politics and Society 1606-1658 / Dadvar, Abolghasem (Dr.)
62. Karkhanas Under the Mughals from Akbar to Aurangzeb: A Study in Economic Development / Verma, Tripta
63. Labour in Mughal India / Chaudhary, Neelam
64. Land Transport in Mughal India: Agra-Lahore Mughal Highway and its Architectural Remains / Parihar, Subhash
65. Later Moghuls of India / Bakshi, S.R. & Sharma, S.K.
66. Later Mughals / Irvine, William
67. Later Mughals / Saxena, Anil
68. Later Mughals of India / Bakshi, S.R. & et. al.
69. Later Mughals; 2 Volumes (Bound in 1) / Irvin, William
70. Made for Mughal Emperors: Royal Treasures from Hindustan / Stronge, Susan
71. Maps of Mughal India: Drawn by Colonel Jean-Baptiste-Joseph Gentil, Agent for the French Government to the Court of Shuja-ud-daula at Faizabad in 1770 / Gole, Susan
72. Masulipatnam and Cambay: A History of Two Port-Towns 1500-1800 / Arasaratnam, Sinnappah & Ray, Aniruddha
73. Medieval History of India / Jayapalan, N.
74. A Medieval India / Chopra, P.N. & et. al. (Eds.)
75. Medieval India: From Sultanat to the Mughals; Part 1: Delhi Sultanat (1206-1526) / Chandra, Satish
76. Medieval India: From Sultanat to the Mughals; Part 2: Mughal Empire (1526-1748) / Chandra, Satish
77. Medieval India: Under Mohammedan Rule (A.D. 712-1764) / Lane-Poole, Stanley
78. Medieval Muslim Historiography / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
79. Mini Mughals / Lal, Muni
80. The Mogul Emperors of Hindustan (A.D. 1308 to A.D. 1707) / Holden, Edward
81. Mogul India or Storia Do Mogor; 4 Volumes / Manucci, Niccolao
82. Money, Banking and Trade in Mughal India: Currency, Indigenous Fiscial Practices and the English Trade in 17th Century, Gujarat and Bengal / Mallick, B.S.
83. Mughal Administration of Deccan Under Nizamul Mulk Asaf Jah (1720-48 AD) / Nayeem, M.A. (Dr.)
84. Mughal Agra: A Little Maestro Book
85. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
86. Mughal Documents: 1628-1659; Vol.2 / Tirmizi, S.A.I.
87. Mughal Documents: Taqsim c.1649-1800 / Khan, Sumbul Halim & Gupta, Satyam Prakash
88. Mughal Empire in India: A Systematic Study Including Soruce Material; 3 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
89. Mughal Empire in India: Their Political, Legal, Social, Cultural, Religious and Military Systems / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
90. Mughal Empire in India; 3 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
91. The Mughal Harem / Lal, K.S.
92. Mughal India; 2 Volumes / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
93. Mughal Kaleen Bharat / Verma, Dinanath
94. Mughal Kaleen Bharat; (In Hindi) / Pruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
95. Mughal Masters: Further Studies / Das, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
96. Mughal Relations with the Indian Ruling Elite / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
97. Mughal State 1526-1750: Themes in Indian History / Alam, Muzaffar & et. al.
98. The Mughal State and Culture 1556-1598: Selected Letters and Documents from Munshaat-i-Namakin / Zilli, Ishtiyaq Ahmad (Ed.)
99. The Mughal Strategy of War / Sabahuddin, Abdul & Shukla, Rajshree
100. Mughal-Iranian Relations During Sixteenth Century / Barzegar, Karim Najafi
101. Mughal-Ottoman Relations: A Study of Political & Diplomatic Relations between Mughal India and the Ottoman Empire, 1556-1748 / Farooqi, Naimur Rahman
102. Mughals in India: A Bibliographical Survey; Vol.1: Manuscripts / Marshall, D.N.
103. Mukatabat-i-Allami (Insha'i Abu'l Fazl) Daftari: Letters of the Emperor Akbar in English Translation (Edited with commentary, perspective and notes) / Haidar, Mansura
104. The Nobility Under Akbar and Jahangir: A Study of Family Groups / Husain, Afzal
105. Nobility Under the Mughals (1628-1658) / Anwar, Firdos
106. Painting the Mughal Experience / Verma, Som Prakash
107. Political and Cultural History of Mughal India / Jha, Ajay Kumar
108. Private Life of the Mughals of India / Nath, R.
109. Punjab Under the Great Mughals / Gandhi, Surjit Singh
110. Shah Jahan and His Paradise on Earth: the Story of Shah Jahan's Creations in Agra and Shahjahanabad in the Golden Days of the Mughals / Sarker, Kobita
111. Society, Culture and Administration in Mughal India / Bakshi, S.R. & et. al.
112. Socio-Cultural Life of the Great Mughals (1526-1707 A.D.) / Ansari, Mohammad Azhar
113. Source of Mughal History / Gupta, Lal Manik
114. Strangers Within the Gates / Festing, Gabrielle
115. Studies in Mughal Economy (1556-1707) / Singh, M.P.
116. Studies in the Anatomy of a Transformation Awadh from Mughal to Colonial Rule / Jafri, Saiyid Zaheer Husain
117. A Study of Persian Ghazal and Ruba'i Under the Great Mughals (1526-1707) / Qamaruddin, Muhammad (Dr.)
118. Tareekh-e-Dawat-o-Azeemat; 5 Volumes / Naddwai, Abulhasan
119. Tareekh-E-Islam; 3 Volumes / Naji, Akbar Shah
120. Tarikh-I-Akbari: Muhammad Arif Qandhari / Ahmad, Tasneem
121. The Tarikh-i-Mubarakshahi / Sirnindi, Yahiya Bin Ahmed Bin Abdullah
122. Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat / Could, Ney Elias (Tr.)
123. Tazuk-i-Jahangiri or Memoirs of Jahangir; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Rogers, Alexander (Tr.)
124. Travels in India: 1640-1676; 2 Volumes / Tavernier, Jean Baptiste
125. Travels in the Mogul Empire A.D. 1656-1668 / Bernier, Francois
126. Travels in the Mogul Empire A.D. 1656-1668 / Smith, V.A.
127. The Tuzuk-i-Jahangiri or Memoirs of Jahangir / Jahangir, Nuru-d-din
128. Twilight of the Sultanate: A Political, Social and Cultural History of the Sultanate of Delhi from the Invasion of Timur to the Conquest of Babur 1398-1526 / Lal, Kishori Saran
129. Urban Glimpses of Mughal India: Agra: The Imperial Capital (16th & 17th Centuries) / Gupta, I.P.
130. Who Says Akbar Was Great ? / Oak, P.N.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)