Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Islamic Studies > Mughal History of India
Displaying 1 - 121
1. Administrative Documents of Mughal India / Ansari, M.A.
2. Administrative History of Medieval India: A Study of Muslim Jurisprudence under Aurangzeb / Bhatia, M.L.
3. Administrative Structure of the Great Mughals / Khosla, Rajinder P.
4. Agra Historical Descriptive with An Account of Akbar and His Court and of the Modern City of Agra / Latif, M. Syad
5. The Agrarian System of Mughal India (1556-1707), 3rd Edition / Habib, Irfan
6. The 'Ain-i-Akbari: Abul Fazl 'Allami, 3 Volumes (Translated into English) / Blochmann, H. (Tr.)
7. The Akbar Nama of Abul-Fazl; 3 Volumes (Translated from the Persian) / Beveridge, H. (Tr.)
8. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
9. Akbar: The Great Moghul / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
10. Akbarnama of Sheikh Abul Fazal; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Mathuralal (Tr.)
11. Alberuni warnit Bharat (2 Parts) / Alberuni
12. Architecture in Medieval India: Forms, Contexts, Histories / Juneja, Monica (Ed.)
13. Aurangzeb and His Times / Faruki, Zaheeruddin
14. Babur: The First Moghul in India / Moon, Farzana
15. The Babur-Nama: Memoirs of Babur; 2 Volumes / Beveridge, Annette Susannah
16. Bharat mein Mughal Samrajya ka Prarambhik Itihas: Akbar ki Mrityu Tak (in Hindi) / Goyal, Sriram & Gupta, Shivkumar
17. Brahmanism and the Sultans of Delhi / Ahmed, Asad (Dr.)
18. The Central Structure of the Mughal Empire and its Practical Working up to the Year 1657 / Hasan, Ibn
19. Chronicles of the Pathan Kings of Delhi: With Supplement on the Revenue Resources of the Mughal Empire / Thomas, Edward J.
20. Coming of the Mughals / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
21. Crime and Punishment in Mughal India / Sangar, Satya Prakash (Dr.)
22. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
23. The Din-i-Ilahi or The Religion of Akbar / Choudhury, Makhan Lal Roy
24. Downfall of Mughal Empire / Prakash, Om (Ed.)
25. Early Aryans to Swaraj; 11 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.; Gajrani, S. & Singh, Hari
26. Early Mughals / Saxena, Anil
27. Early Muslim Rule and Despotism in Medieval India / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
28. The Emperor Akbar: A Contribution towards the History of India in the 16th Century; 2 Volumes / Augustus, Frederick
29. Emperors of the Peacock Throne: The Saga of the Great Mughals / Eraly, Abraham
30. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
31. A European Experience of the Mughal Orient: The Ijaz-I Arsalani (Persian Letters, 1773-1779) of Antoine-Louis Henry Polier / Alam, Muzaffar & Alavi, Seema (Trs.)
32. Fall of Muslim Rule and East India Company / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
33. The Fall of the Moghul Empire / Keene, H.G.
34. Fall of the Muslim Rule and East India Company / Kumar, Raj
35. Food and Drinks in Mughal India / Sangar, Satya Prakash (Dr.)
36. The Forgotten Mughals: A History of the Later Emperors of the House of Babar (1707-1857) / Cheema, G.S.
37. Foundation of Mughal Empire / Verma, B.R. Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
38. Foundations on Mughal Rule in India / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
39. From Akbar to Aurangzeb: A Study Indian Economic History / Moreland, W.H.
40. The Garden Tomb of Humayun: An Abode in Paradise / Misra, Neeru
41. Glimpses of Mughal Architecture (Rare) / Sarkar, Sir Jadunath
42. Glimpses of Mughal Society and Culture: A Study Base on Urdu Literature / Haque, Ishrat
43. History of Delhi Sultanate; 2 Volumes / Syed, M.H.
44. History of Humayun: Humayun-Nama / Begam, Gul-Badan (Princess Rose-Body)
45. History of India 1600-1800: Selected Essays / Kumar, Nirmal (Ed.)
46. History of India Under Babur / Erskine, William
47. History of India Under Humayun / Erskine, William
48. History of Medieval India (From 1000 A.D. to 1707 A.D.) / Raychoudhary, S.C.
49. History of Mughal India: A Detailed Study of Political, Economic, Social and Cultural Aspects (From 1526 A.D. to 1707 A.D.) / Raychoudhary, S.C.
50. History of Mughal Period / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
51. History of Mysore under Hyder Ali and Tippoo Sultan / Michaud, J.
52. History of the Great Moghuls / Kennedy, Pringle
53. History of the Gujarat Kingdom 1458-1537 / Chaube, J.
54. A History of the Moghuls of Central Asia: The Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat; 2 Volumes / Elias, N. & Ross, E. Denison (Eds.)
55. Humayun Nama / Bano, Gulbadan
56. India at the Death of Akbar: An Economic Study / Moreland, W.H.
57. International Encyclopaedia of Islamic History; 15 Volumes
58. Iranians in Mughal Politics and Society 1606-1658 / Dadvar, Abolghasem (Dr.)
59. Karkhanas of the Mughal Zamindars / Saxena, R.K.
60. Karkhanas Under the Mughals from Akbar to Aurangzeb: A Study in Economic Development / Verma, Tripta
61. Land Transport in Mughal India: Agra-Lahore Mughal Highway and its Architectural Remains / Parihar, Subhash
62. Later Mughals / Irvine, William
63. Later Mughals / Saxena, Anil
64. Later Mughals; 2 Volumes (Bound in 1) / Irvin, William
65. Made for Mughal Emperors: Royal Treasures from Hindustan / Stronge, Susan
66. Maps of Mughal India: Drawn by Colonel Jean-Baptiste-Joseph Gentil, Agent for the French Government to the Court of Shuja-ud-daula at Faizabad in 1770 / Gole, Susan
67. Masulipatnam and Cambay: A History of Two Port-Towns 1500-1800 / Arasaratnam, Sinnappah & Ray, Aniruddha
68. Medieval History of India / Jayapalan, N.
69. A Medieval India / Chopra, P.N. & et. al. (Eds.)
70. Medieval India in Transition Tarikh-i-Firozshahi / Jauhri, R.C.
71. Medieval India: From Sultanat to the Mughals; Part 1: Delhi Sultanat (1206-1526) / Chandra, Satish
72. Medieval India: From Sultanat to the Mughals; Part 2: Mughal Empire (1526-1748) / Chandra, Satish
73. Medieval India: Under Mohammedan Rule (A.D. 712-1764) / Lane-Poole, Stanley
74. The Mogul Emperors of Hindustan (A.D. 1308 to A.D. 1707) / Holden, Edward
75. Mogul India or Storia Do Mogor, 4 Volumes / Manucci, Niccolao
76. Money, Banking and Trade in Mughal India: Currency, Indigenous Fiscial Practices and the English Trade in 17th Century, Gujarat and Bengal / Mallick, B.S.
77. Mughal Agra: A Little Maestro Book
78. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
79. The Mughal and the Pathan Archives: Nazar's Urdu Aasar-i-Malwa: A History of Malwa, Tonk and Sironj (57 B.C. - 1926 A.D.) (Translated into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
80. Mughal Documents: 1628-1659; Vol.2 / Tirmizi, S.A.I.
81. Mughal Documents: Taqsim c.1649-1800 / Khan, Sumbul Halim & Gupta, Satyam Prakash
82. The Mughal Harem / Lal, K.S.
83. Mughal India; 2 Volumes / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
84. Mughal Kaleen Bharat / Verma, Dinanath
85. Mughal Kaleen Bharat; (In Hindi) / Pruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
86. Mughal Masters: Further Studies / Das, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
87. Mughal Relations with the Indian Ruling Elite / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
88. The Mughal State 1526-1750: Themes in Indian History / Alam, Muzaffar & Subrahmanyam, Sanjay (Eds.)
89. The Mughal State and Culture 1556-1598: Selected Letters and Documents from Munshaat-i-Namakin / Zilli, Ishtiyaq Ahmad (Ed.)
90. The Mughal Strategy of War / Sabahuddin, Abdul & Shukla, Rajshree
91. Mughal-Iranian Relations During Sixteenth Century / Barzegar, Karim Najafi
92. Mughals in India: A Bibliographical Survey; Vol.1: Manuscripts / Marshall, D.N.
93. Mukatabat-i-Allami (Insha'i Abu'l Fazl) Daftari: Letters of the Emperor Akbar in English Translation (Edited with commentary, perspective and notes) / Haidar, Mansura
94. The Nobility Under Akbar and Jahangir: A Study of Family Groups / Husain, Afzal
95. Nobility Under the Mughals (1628-1658) / Anwar, Firdos
96. Political and Cultural History of Mughal India / Jha, Ajay Kumar
97. Private Life of the Mughals of India / Nath, R.
98. Punjab Under the Great Mughals / Gandhi, Surjit Singh
99. The Rise and Fall of Mohammad Bin Tughlaq / Hasan, Agha Mehdi
100. Shah Jahan and His Paradise on Earth: the Story of Shah Jahan's Creations in Agra and Shahjahanabad in the Golden Days of the Mughals / Sarker, Kobita
101. A Short History of Aurangzib (Aurangzeb) / Sarkar, Jadunath
102. Socio-Cultural Life of the Great Mughals (1526-1707 A.D.) / Ansari, Mohammad Azhar
103. Source of Mughal History / Gupta, Lal Manik
104. Strangers Within the Gates / Festing, Gabrielle
105. Studies in Mughal Economy (1556-1707) / Singh, M.P.
106. Studies in the Anatomy of a Transformation Awadh from Mughal to Colonial Rule / Jafri, Saiyid Zaheer Husain
107. A Study of Persian Ghazal and Ruba'i Under the Great Mughals (1526-1707) / Qamaruddin, Muhammad (Dr.)
108. Tareekh-e-Dawat-o-Azeemat; 5 Volumes / Naddwai, Abulhasan
109. Tareekh-E-Islam; 3 Volumes / Naji, Akbar Shah
110. Tarikh-i Firoz Shahi (An English Translation of Zia ud Din Barani’s original) / Zilli, Ishtiyaq Ahmad (Tr.)
111. Tarikh-i-Akbari: Muhammad Arif Qandhari / Ahmad, Tasneem
112. The Tarikh-i-Mubarakshahi / Sirnindi, Yahiya Bin Ahmed Bin Abdullah
113. Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat / Could, Ney Elias (Tr.)
114. Tazuk-i-Jahangiri or Memoirs of Jahangir; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Rogers, Alexander (Tr.)
115. Travels in India: 1640-1676; 2 Volumes / Tavernier, Jean Baptiste
116. Travels in the Mogul Empire A.D. 1656-1668 / Bernier, Francois
117. Travels in the Mogul Empire A.D. 1656-1668 / Smith, V.A.
118. The Tuzuk-i-Jahangiri or Memoirs of Jahangir, 2 Volumes / Beveridge, Henry (Ed.)
119. Twilight of the Sultanate: A Political, Social and Cultural History of the Sultanate of Delhi from the Invasion of Timur to the Conquest of Babur 1398-1526 / Lal, Kishori Saran
120. Who Says Akbar Was Great ? / Oak, P.N.
121. Ziyauddin Barani's Tarikh-i-Firoz Shahi / Hamadani, S.M. Azizuddin Husain (Ed.) (Prof.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)