Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Islamic Studies > Islamic History of India
Displaying 1 - 153
1. Agrarian System of Islam / Amini, Maulana Mohd. Taqi
2. The Agrarian System of Moslem India / Moreland, W.H.
3. Allamah Fadl-i-Haq: Scholar and Freedom Fighter / Ali, Abdul (Prof.)
4. Ameer Ali on Islam: Essays on Islamic History and Culture and His Historical Letters to the Time from 1891 to 1928 / Ali, Imtiaz (Ed.)
5. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
6. Azadi Ke Deewane Muslim Deshbhakt: It Contains the Biographical Sketches of the Muslim Freedom Fighters Who Laid their Lives for Country's Freedom / Pande, B.N.
7. Bhartiya Swatantarta Sangram Aur Maulana Muhammed Ali Johar / Aggarwal, Brajvasi Lal
8. Cambridge Illustrated History of the Islamic World / Robinson, Francis
9. The Challenge of Islamic Renaissance / Quddus, Sayed Abdul
10. Contributions to the History of Islamic Civilization / Bukhsh, S. Khuda
11. Conversion and Poll Tax in Early Islam / Dennett, Danial C.
12. Cultural History of the Muslims / Bartold, V.V.
13. Decisive Moments in the History of Islam / Enan, Muhammad Abdullah
14. Early History of Eastern India: From the Earliest Times to the Muslim Conquest; Vol.1 / Pal, Promode Lal
15. Early History of India: From 600 B.C. to the Muhammadan Conquest Including the Invasion of Alexander The Great / Smith, Vincent A.
16. An Eighteenth Century Agrarian Manual: Yasin's Dastur-i-Malguzari / Mahmud, S. Hasan
17. Emergence of Islam in Kerala in 20th Century / Kurup, K.K.N. & Ismail, E.
18. Emergence of Islam in Ladakh / Aabedi, Zain-ul-Aabedin
19. Emperors Humayun and Akbar (1530-1591) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain; Nazir, Parwez & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
20. Empowerment of Indian Muslims: Perspectives, Planning and Road Ahead / Beg, Mirza Asmer & Kidwai, A.R. (Eds.)
21. Escape From Harem: A Mughal Saga of Romance, Revenge and Retribution / Podder, Tanushree
22. Essays on Islam and Indian History / Eaton, Richard M.
23. Evolution of Social Institutions in Islam During First Century of Hijrah: A Thesis for Doctorate of Philosophy in Islamic History / Husyan, Sayyid Matlub
24. Glorious Past of Indian Ulama: English Rendering of Ulema,i-i-Hindi ka Shandar Mazi by Sayed Mohammad Mian, Volume 1 (To be completed in 3 Volumes) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
25. Great Divide: Muslim Separatism and Partition / Bhatt, S.C.
26. Hindu Muslim Relations in All-India Politics 1913-1925 / Sharma, T.L.
27. Hindu Muslim Relations in Medieval Bengal (Medieval Period) / Sarkar, Jagadish Narayan (Dr.)
28. Hindu-Muslim Question and Our Freedom Struggle; 2 Volumes / Ashraf, K.M.
29. Historians of Medieval India: Studies in Indo-Muslim Historical Writing / Hardy, Peter
30. Historical Role of Islam / Rahman, Zikr-ur
31. The History of Bengal Muslim Period: 1200-1757 A.D. / Sarkar, Sir Jadunath (Ed.)
32. History of India 1600-1800: Selected Essays / Kumar, Nirmal (Ed.)
33. A History of India: Muntakhab-ut-Tsestikh; 3 Volumes / Shah, Abdul-Qadir Ibn-i-Muluk
34. History of Islam, translated by Atiq ur Rehman; 3 Volumes / Najibabadi, Akbar Shah Khan
35. History of Islamic Civilization / Qureshi, Ehsan
36. History of Islamic Legal Theories: An Introduction to Sunni Usul Al-Fiqh / Hallaq, Wael B.
37. History of Kafferistan / Chohan, Amar Singh
38. History of Muslim in India; 2 Volumes / Syed, M.H. (Ed.)
39. History of Muslim India: A Detailed Study of Political, Economic, Social and Cultural Aspects from 1000 A.D. to 1526 A.D. / Raychoudhary, S.C.
40. A History of Muslim Philosophy: With Short Accounts of Other Disciplines & the Modern Renaissance in Muslim lands; 2 Volumes / Sharif, M.M.
41. A History of Muslim Rule in Kashmir (1320-1819) / Parmu, R.K. (Dr.)
42. History of Muslims / Siddiqui, M.A.
43. History of Shattari Silsila / Ahmed, Qazi Moinuddin
44. History of the Freedom Movement: Being the Story of Muslim Struggle for the Freedom of Hind-Pakistan 1707-1947; 4 Volumes (in 5 parts) / Board of Editors
45. History of the Islamic Peoples / Brockelmann, Carl
46. History of the Islamic World / Ashanullah, M.
47. History of the Rise of the Mahomedan Power in India (Till the Year A.D. 1612), 4 Volumes / Ferishta, Mahomed Kasim
48. History of the Rise of the Mahomedan Power in India; 4 Volumes (bound in 2) (Complete and Unabridged) / Briggs, John
49. History Testifiess to the Infallibility of the Quran Early History of the Child / Fatoohi, Louay (Dr.)
50. India and Uzbekistan: Khuda Bakhsh International Seminar, December 1993 on Historical and Cultural Links between India and Uzbekistan
51. India in the Early 19th Century: An Iranian's Travel Account / Behbahani, Ahmad
52. The Indian Calendar: With Tables for the Conservation of the Hindu and Muhammadan into A.D. Dates, and Vice-Versa / Sewell, Robert & Dikshit, Sankara Balkrishna
53. The Indian Muslims / Mujeeb, M.
54. Indian Muslims and Partition of India / Ikram, S.M.
55. The Indian Muslims by An Indian Mahomedan
56. Indian Muslims in Freedom Struggle / Chopra, P.N. (Ed.)
57. Indian Muslims: Need for a Positive Outlook / Khan, Maulana Wahiduddin
58. Indian Muslims: Precepts and Practices / Mohammad, Noor
59. Indian National Congress and the Muslims, 1928-1947 / Padmasha (Dr.)
60. Indo-Pak History of Muslims / Siddiqui, Mohd. Atique
61. International Encyclopaedia of Islamic History; 15 Volumes
62. Islam and Indian Muslims / Ali, Mir Sajjad & Rahman, Zainab
63. Islam and Muslim History in South Asia / Robinson, Francis
64. Islam and Muslims in South Asia / Ahmad, Zafar
65. Islam Builds in India / Soundara, Rajan K.V.
66. Islam in History / Lewis, Bernard
67. Islam in History / Munir, Mohammad
68. Islam in History and Society; (Translated from French and annotated) / Rashid, Asma & Bennabi, Malik
69. Islam in India and Pakistan: A Religious History of Islam in India and Pakistan / Titus, Murray T.
70. Islam in India: The Impact of Civilization / Engineer, Asghar Ali (Ed.)
71. Islam in Northern India: During the Eighteenth Century / Umar, Mohammad
72. Islam in the Subcontinent: Muslims in a Plural Society / Hasan, Mushirul
73. Islam: An Historical Introduction / Endress, Gerhard
74. Islam: Origin, Religious and Political Growth and Its Present State / Hurgronje, C. Snouck
75. Islamic Methodology in History / Rahman, F.
76. Islamic Revival in British India Deoband (1860-1900) / Metcalf, Barbara Daly
77. Islamic Revolution in Iran / Hassanain, F.M.
78. Islamic Studies in India: A Survey of Human, Institutional and Documentary Sources / Taher, Mohamed
79. Islamic Thought and Its Place in History / O'Leary, De Lacy
80. The Islamization of Kashmir / Neve, Ernest F.
81. Islam's Historic Role / Razi, Muhammad & Syed, M.H.
82. The Isma'ilis: Their History and Doctrine / Daftary, Farhad
83. Journey of a Lifetime / Amin, Mohamed
84. Kashmir's Transition to Islam: The Role of Muslim Rishis (15th-18th Century) / Khan, Mohammed Ishaq
85. Khudai Khidmatgar and National Movement (Momentous Speeches of Badshah Khan) / Ramu, P.S.
86. The Land of the Veda: Being Personal Reminiscences of India / Butter William
87. The Languages of Political Islam in India, C. 1200-1800 / Alam, Muzaffar
88. Local Governments and Administration During Muslim Rule in India / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
89. Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on Islam and Indian Muslims / Bagehi, Reeta
90. The Mahdawi Movement in India / Qamaruddin (Dr.)
91. Makers of Medieval Muslim Geography: Alberuni / Kazmi, Syed Hasan Askari
92. Manipuri Muslims: Historical Perspectives (615-2000 CE) / Ahmed, Farooque
93. The Mansabdari System and The Mughal Army / Aziz, Abdul
94. Medieval India I: Researches in the History of India (1200-1750) / Habib, Irfan (Ed.)
95. Medieval Muslim Thinkers and Scientists / Said, Hakim Mohammed
96. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
97. Mughal Inlay Art / Nath, R.
98. Muslim Administration in Orissa 1568-1751 A.D. / Haque, M.A.
99. Muslim Communitles in Gujarat: Preliminary Studies in their History and Social Organization / Misra, Satish C.
100. Muslim Endowments and Society in Bitish India / Kozlowski, Gregory C.
101. Muslim Freedom Fighters of India: Selected Documents; 2 Volumes / Ansari, Md. Yakub
102. Muslim Freedom Fighters of India; 3 Volumes / Ganjoo, S.
103. Muslim Isolationism and Communalism; 4 Volumes / Johari, J.C. (Ed.)
104. Muslim Kingship in India / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
105. A Muslim Missionary in Mediaeval Kashmir (Being the English translation of Tohfatu'l-Ahbab) / Pandit, Kashinath (Tr.)
106. Muslim Rule in Deccan / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
107. Muslim Rule in Kashimr (1554 A.D. to 1586 A.D.) / Wani, Nizam-Ud-Din
108. Muslim Rule in Medieval India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
109. Muslim Separatism and the Partition of India / Chakravarty, Debadutta
110. Muslim Slave System in Medieval India / Lal, K.S.
111. Muslim Society in Northern India During the Eighteenth Century / Umar, Muhammad
112. Muslim Society in Northern India: 15th and Early Half of the 16th Century / Zaki, Muhammad
113. Muslims and the Congress: Select Correspondence of Dr. M.A. Ansari 1912-1935 / Hasan, Mushirul
114. Muslims and the Indian National Congress 1885-1924 / Saxena, Vinod Kumar
115. Muslims in India Since Independence: A Regional Perspective / Qureshi, M.Hashim
116. Muslims in India: Recent Contributions to Literature on Religion, Philosophy, History and Social Aspects / Taher, Mohamed
117. Muslims of India Exclusionary Processes and Inclusionary Measures / Matin, Abdul (et. al.) (Eds.)
118. Muslims of India: Their Literature on Education, History Politics, Religion, Socio-Economic and Communal Problems / Haroon, Mohammed (Dr.)
119. The Muslims of the Indian Sub-continent after the 11th September Attacks / Grare, Frederic (Ed.)
120. Muslims Under Congress Rule 1937-1939: A Documentary Record; 2 Volumes / Aziz, K.K. (Ed.)
121. Muslims Vol.18: India 50 Years of Independence 1947-97: Status, Growth and Development / Rizvi, S.H.M. & et. al.
122. Muslims, Nationalism and the Partition: 1946 Provincial Elections in India / Kuwajima, Sho
123. Muslims: India 50 Years of Indepence: 1947-97 Status, Growth and Development: Volum. 18 / Rizvi, S.H.M. & et. al.
124. On Becoming an Indian Muslim / Waseem, M.
125. On Islamic History and Culture: Historical Studies / Nizami, Khaliq Ahmad
126. On Sources and Source Material / Nizami, Khaliq Ahmad
127. The Oxford History of Islam / Esposito, John L. (Ed.)
128. Perso-Arabic Sources of Information on the Life and Conditions in the Sultanate of Delhi / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
129. Political History of Indian Muslims (1958-1947) / Gopal, Ram
130. Prehistoric Baluchistan: With Excavation Report on Said Qala Tepe / Shaffer, Jim G.
131. Public Life in Muslim India 1850-1947: A Compendium of Basic Information on Political, Social, Religious, Cultural and Educational Organizations Active in Pre-partition India / Aziz, K.K. (Ed.)
132. Punjab Divided: Politics of the Muslim League and Partition 1935-1947 / Singh, Amarjit
133. Re-Emergence of the Muslim Brothers in Egypt / Bari, Zohurul
134. Regionalizing Pan-Islamism: Documents on the Khilafat Movement / Hasan, Mushirul & Pernau, Margrit (Eds.)
135. Reinterpreting Islamic Historiography: Harun Al-Rashid and the Narrative of the Abbasid Caliphate / El-Hibri, Tayeb
136. Religion and Society in the India of the 13th century / Ibn-al-Athir
137. Resisting Regimes: Myth, Memory, and the Shaping of a Muslim Identity / Mayaram, Shail
138. Return to Roots: Emancipation of Indian Muslims / Lal, K.S.
139. The Rise of Islam and the Bengal Frontier, 1204-1760 / Eaton, Richard M.
140. The Rise of Muslim Power in Gujarat: A history of Gujarat from 1298 to 1442 / Misra, Satish Chandra
141. Role of Muslim League in National Politics / Pandey, Deepak
142. Role of Muslims in Indian Politics (1857-1947) / Sharma, Kamlesh
143. Role of Muslims in the National Movement (1912-1930): A Study of Bihar / Imam, Mohd. Muzaffar
144. Science in Medieval Islam: An Illustrated Introduction / Truner, Howard R.
145. Separatism among Indian Muslims: The Politics of the United Provinces's Muslims 1860-1923 / Robinson, Francis
146. Shahjahanabad: The Sovereign City in Mughal India 1639-1739 / Blake, Stephen P.
148. Shivaji: Hindu King in Islamic India / Laine, James W.
149. The Spirit of Islam: A History of the Evolution and Ideals of Islam with a Life of the Prophet / Ali, Syed Ameer
150. Studies in History of Indian Muslims: A Critical Commentary on Elliot & Dowson's History of India / Hodivala, Shahpurshah H.
151. Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India / Lal, K.S.
152. Theory and Practices of Chishti Sufi in 19th Century Awadh: Life and Works of Shah Muhammad Mehdi 'Ata of Salon (Translated from Persian into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
153. Threat of Islam - Indian Dimensions: A Critique of Events and Thoughts Processes (1857-1993) / Jog, B.N.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)