Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Forts, Monuments and Caves
Displaying 1 - 63
1. Agra and Its Monuments / Nath, R.
2. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
3. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
4. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
5. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
6. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
7. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
8. The Art of Ajanta and Sopocani: A Comprehensive Study / Upadhya, Om D.
9. The Art of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
10. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
11. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
12. Buddhist Caves of Western India: Forms and Patronage / Alone, Y.S.
13. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India (Rare Book) / Sharma, I.K.
14. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
15. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
16. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
17. Delhi and its Fort Palace: A Historical Preview / Bhatnager, A.P. (Prof.)
18. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
19. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
20. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
21. Excavation at Lal Qila / Gaur, R.C. (Prof.)
22. Fort of Daulatabad / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
23. Forts and Fortifications in India / Singh, A.P.
24. Forts and Palaces of Himachal Pradesh / Bande, Usha & Chatterjee, Him
25. Forts and Palaces of India / Baig, Amita
26. Forts and Palaces of the Western Himalaya / Jerath, Ashok
27. Forts of Andhra Pradesh from the Earliest Times Upto 16th c. A.D. / Murthy, N.S. Ramachandra (Dr.)
28. Forts, Palaces and Havelis of Panjab / Singh, Mohinder
29. Great Monuments of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Shri Lanka / Punja, Shobita
30. Heritage Conservation: Preservation and Restoration of Monuments / Batra, N.L.
31. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
32. Imagining Architects: Creativity in the Religious Monuments of India / Sinha, Ajay J.
33. Incredible India: Monuments / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
34. Inventory of Monuments and Sites of National Importance,Volume I, Part-3 / Joshi, J.P.
35. Invisible City: The Hidden Monuments of Delhi / Jalil, Rakhshanda
36. Islamic Tombs in India: The Iconography and Genesis of Their Design / Bunce, Fredrick W.
37. Kashmir and Its Monumental Glory / Agrawal, R.C.
38. Kizil on the Silk Road: Crossroads of Commerce and Meeting of Minds / Ghose, Rajeshwari (Ed.)
39. Kumbhalgarh: The Pride of Maharanas of Mewar / Dorje, C. & Dimri, D.N.
40. The Land of the Veda: Being Personal Reminiscences of India / Butter William
41. The Life of the Buddha: According to the Ancient texts and Monuments of India / Foucher, A.
42. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
43. Megalithic Monuments in Asia / Jai, Lee Hoen
44. Monumental Heritage of Pangi: A Forgotten Valley / Dorje, C.
45. Monumental Kumbhalgarh / Kaur, Harpreet
46. The Monuments in Old Goa / Nunes, Judila
47. Monuments of Delhi: Lasting Splendour of the Great Mughals and Others; 4 Volumes (in 3 bindings) / Hasan, Maulvi Zafar (Comp.)
48. Monuments of India / Daljeet & Jain, P.C.
49. Monuments of India and the Indianized States: The Plans of Major and Notable Temples, Tombs, Places and Pavilions of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Java, The Khamer, Pagan, Thiland, Vietnam and Malaysia from 3rd C. BCE to CE 1854 / Bunce, Fredrick W. (Prof.)
50. Monuments of Mandu / Singh, A.P. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
51. Monuments of Orchha / Singh, A.P. & Singh, S.P.
52. Monuments, Objects, Histories: Institutions of Art in Colonial and Postcolonial India / Guha-Thakurta, Tapati
53. Monuments: A Vision of Harmony / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
54. Mughal Art: A Study in Handicrafts / Swarup, Shanti
55. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
56. Protected Monuments of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani (Ed.)
57. Satavahana Art / Dahvalikar, M.K.
58. Southern India: A Guide to Monuments Sites and Museums / Michell, George
59. Taj Mahal and the Saga of the Great Mughals / Lall, Johan
60. Tantric Cult of South India / Nagaswami, R.
61. Temples with Multiple Garbhagrhas: An Iconographic Consideration of Selected Indian Monuments / Bunce, Fredrick W.
62. Tombs of Delhi: Sultanate Period / Kumari, Savita
63. Udaygiri and Khandagiri Caves / Mohapatra, Ramesh Prasad
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)