Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Forts, Monuments and Caves
Displaying 1 - 54
1. Agra and Its Monuments / Nath, R.
2. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
3. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
4. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
5. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
6. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
7. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
8. The Art of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
9. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
10. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
11. Buddhist Caves of Western India: Forms and Patronage / Alone, Y.S.
12. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India (Rare Book) / Sharma, I.K.
13. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
14. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
15. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
16. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
17. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
18. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
19. Excavation at Lal Qila / Gaur, R.C. (Prof.)
20. Fort of Daulatabad / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
21. Forts and Fortifications in India / Singh, A.P.
22. Forts and Palaces of Himachal Pradesh / Bande, Usha & Chatterjee, Him
23. Forts and Palaces of India / Baig, Amita
24. Forts of Andhra Pradesh from the Earliest Times Upto 16th c. A.D. / Murthy, N.S. Ramachandra (Dr.)
25. Forts of the Deccan (1200-1800) / Faucherre, Nicolas & Morelle, Nicolas (Eds.)
26. Great Monuments of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Shri Lanka / Punja, Shobita
27. Heritage Conservation: Preservation and Restoration of Monuments / Batra, N.L.
28. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
29. Incredible India: Monuments / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
30. Inventory of Monuments and Sites of National Importance, Volume I, Part-3 / Joshi, J.P.
31. Invisible City: The Hidden Monuments of Delhi / Jalil, Rakhshanda
32. Islamic Tombs in India: The Iconography and Genesis of Their Design / Bunce, Fredrick W.
33. Kashmir and Its Monumental Glory / Agrawal, R.C.
34. Kumbhalgarh: The Pride of Maharanas of Mewar / Dorje, C. & Dimri, D.N.
35. Megalithic Monuments in Asia / Jai, Lee Hoen
36. Monumental Heritage of Mandi / Pande, B.M. & Dorje, Chhering
37. Monumental Heritage of Pangi: A Forgotten Valley / Dorje, C.
38. Monumental Kumbhalgarh / Kaur, Harpreet
39. The Monuments in Old Goa / Nunes, Judila
40. Monuments of Delhi: Lasting Splendour of the Great Mughals and Others; 4 Volumes (in 3 bindings) / Hasan, Maulvi Zafar (Comp.)
41. Monuments of India / Daljeet & Jain, P.C.
42. Monuments of India and the Indianized States: The Plans of Major and Notable Temples, Tombs, Places and Pavilions of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Java, The Khamer, Pagan, Thiland, Vietnam and Malaysia from 3rd C. BCE to CE 1854 / Bunce, Fredrick W. (Prof.)
43. Monuments of Mandu / Singh, A.P. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
44. Monuments of Orchha / Singh, A.P. & Singh, S.P.
45. Monuments: A Vision of Harmony / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
46. Mughal Art: A Study in Handicrafts / Swarup, Shanti
47. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
48. Protected Monuments of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani (Ed.)
49. Satavahana Art / Dahvalikar, M.K.
50. Tantric Cult of South India / Nagaswami, R.
51. Temples with Multiple Garbhagrhas: An Iconographic Consideration of Selected Indian Monuments / Bunce, Fredrick W.
52. Tombs of Delhi: Sultanate Period / Kumari, Savita
53. Udaygiri and Khandagiri Caves / Mohapatra, Ramesh Prasad
54. Values We Share: World Heritage Sites in the India - ASEAN Region / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)