Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Forts, Monuments and Caves
Displaying 1 - 67
1. Agra and Its Monuments / Nath, R.
2. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
3. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
4. Ancient Monuments of Bihar and Orissa / Kuraishi, M.M.H.
5. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
6. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
7. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
8. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
9. The Art of Ajanta and Sopocani: A Comprehensive Study / Upadhya, Om D.
10. The Art of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
11. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
12. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
13. Buddhist Caves of Western India: Forms and Patronage / Alone, Y.S.
14. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India / Sarma, I.K.
15. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
16. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
17. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
18. Delhi and its Fort Palace: A Historical Preview / Bhatnager, A.P. (Prof.)
19. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
20. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
21. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
22. Excavation at Lal Qila / Gaur, R.C. (Prof.)
23. Fort of Daulatabad / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
24. Forts and Fortifications in India / Singh, A.P.
25. Forts and Palaces of Himachal Pradesh / Bande, Usha & Chatterjee, Him
26. Forts and Palaces of India / Baig, Amita
27. Forts and Palaces of the Western Himalaya / Jerath, Ashok
28. Forts of Andhra Pradesh from the Earliest Times Upto 16th c. A.D. / Murthy, N.S. Ramachandra (Dr.)
29. Forts, Palaces and Havelis of Panjab / Singh, Mohinder
30. Glimpses of the Western Himalaya: Majestic Mountains, Verdant Valleys and Marvellous Monuments / Handa, O.C.
31. Great Monuments of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Shri Lanka / Punja, Shobita
32. Hampi: Monumental Legacy / Verghese, Anila
33. Heritage Conservation: Preservation and Restoration of Monuments / Batra, N.L.
34. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
35. Imagining Architects: Creativity in the Religious Monuments of India / Sinha, Ajay J.
36. Incredible India: Monuments / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
37. Inventory of Monuments and Sites of National Importance,Volume I, Part-3 / Joshi, J.P.
38. Invisible City: The Hidden Monuments of Delhi / Jalil, Rakhshanda
39. Islamic Tombs in India: The Iconography and Genesis of Their Design / Bunce, Fredrick W.
40. Kashmir and Its Monumental Glory / Agrawal, R.C.
41. Kizil on the Silk Road: Crossroads of Commerce and Meeting of Minds / Ghose, Rajeshwari (Ed.)
42. Kumbhalgarh: The Pride of Maharanas of Mewar / Dorje, C. & Dimri, D.N.
43. The Land of the Veda: Being Personal Reminiscences of India / Butter William
44. The Life of the Buddha: According to the Ancient texts and Monuments of India / Foucher, A.
45. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
46. Megalithic Monuments in Asia / Jai, Lee Hoen
47. Monumental Heritage of Pangi: A Forgotten Valley / Dorje, C.
48. Monumental Kumbhalgarh / Kaur, Harpreet
49. The Monuments in Old Goa / Nunes, Judila
50. Monuments of Delhi: Lasting Splendour of the Great Mughals and Others; 4 Volumes (in 3 bindings) / Hasan, Maulvi Zafar (Comp.)
51. Monuments of India / Daljeet & Jain, P.C.
52. Monuments of India and the Indianized States: The Plans of Major and Notable Temples, Tombs, Places and Pavilions of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Java, The Khamer, Pagan, Thiland, Vietnam and Malaysia from 3rd C. BCE to CE 1854 / Bunce, Fredrick W. (Prof.)
53. Monuments of Mandu / Singh, A.P. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
54. Monuments of Orchha / Singh, A.P. & Singh, S.P.
55. Monuments, Objects, Histories: Institutions of Art in Colonial and Postcolonial India / Guha-Thakurta, Tapati
56. Monuments: A Vision of Harmony / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
57. Mughal Art: A Study in Handicrafts / Swarup, Shanti
58. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
59. Pattadakal: Monumental Legacy / Michell, George
60. Protected Monuments of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani (Ed.)
61. Satavahana Art / Dahvalikar, M.K.
62. Southern India: A Guide to Monuments Sites and Museums / Michell, George
63. Taj Mahal and the Saga of the Great Mughals / Lall, Johan
64. Tantric Cult of South India / Nagaswami, R.
65. Temples with Multiple Garbhagrhas: An Iconographic Consideration of Selected Indian Monuments / Bunce, Fredrick W.
66. Tombs of Delhi: Sultanate Period / Kumari, Savita
67. Udaygiri and Khandagiri Caves / Mohapatra, Ramesh Prasad
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)