Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Folk Arts and Crafts
Displaying 1 - 80
1. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
2. Art and Crafts of Rajasthan / Nath, Aman & Wacziarg, Francis
3. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
4. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
5. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
6. Artisans and Craftsmen of Northern India / Thind, Kuldeep Singh
7. Arts and Crafts in Northern India: From the Earliest Times to C. 200 B.C. / Dhahiya, Neelima
8. Arts and Crafts of Indus Civilization / Nandagopal, Choodamani
9. Bamboo: From Green Design to Sustainable Design / Reubens, Rebecca
10. Bharatiya Lok Kala: Chhattisgarh ke Sandharbh mein (in Hindi) / Gupta, Nilima (Dr.)
11. Chanted Narratives: The Living 'Katha-Vachana' Tradition / Kaushal, Molly (Ed.)
12. Craft Artisans in Urban Informal Sector / Mohanty, Rabindra K.
13. Crafting Traditions: Documenting Trades & Crafts in Early 19th Century North India / Yahya, Ghulam
14. Crafts and Craftsmen / Mathur, K.
15. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
16. Crafts of India: Handmade in India / Ranjan, Aditi & Ranjan, M.P. (Eds.)
17. Crafts of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Jaitly, Jaya (Ed.)
18. The Culture of Ladakh Through Song and Dance / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
19. Dogra Legends of Art and Culture / Jerath, Ashok
20. Encyclopaedia of Indian Folk Literature; 12 Volumes
21. Ethnic Needlecrafts / Goel, Gauri (Dr.)
22. Folk Arts of Uttar Pradesh / Jain, Madhu
23. Folk Culture in India / Pandey, S.P. & Singh, Awadhesh kumar
24. Folk Culture of Manipur / Singh, M. Kirti (Dr.) (Padma Shri)
25. Folk Culture of the Misings of Assam: Tradition and Change / Sarma, Ashok (Dr.)
26. Folk Dances of Chamba: Where every talk is a 'Song' and every step a 'Dance' / Sharma, Kamal Prashad
27. Folk Embroidery and Traditional Handloom Weaving / Naik, S.D.
28. Folk India: A Comprehensive Study of Indian Folk Music and Culture; 11 Volumes / Sharma, Manorma (Dr.)
29. Folk Music of the Himalayas / Ghosh, Mandira
30. Folk Songs of Goa: Manda-Dulpods & Deknnis / Pereira, Jose with Martins, Micael & De Costa, Antonio
31. Folk Tales of Sri Lanka / Ranatunga, Manel
32. Folk Traditions and Ecology in Himachal Pradesh / Bande, Usha
33. Folklore of Kashmir / Knowles, J. Hinton
34. Forts Strongholds of Rajasthan / Mathur, L.P.
35. Glimpses of Karnataka Folklore / Nagesh, Hebbale K.
36. Incredible India: Crafting Nature / Jaitly, Jaya
37. Incredible North India: Folk Cultural Traditions / Pandey, S.P.; Singh, A.K.; Misra, Roli & Pandey, Sanjay
38. The Indian Craftsman / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
39. Indian Folk Bronzes / Aryan, K.C.
40. Indian Folklore / Goswami, Indira & Pattanaik, Prakash (Eds.)
41. Institutional Finance and Rural Artisans / Mohanty, Smrutirekha
42. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
43. Jari Embroidery: A Study of a Traditional Craft and the Craftsmen of Bengal / Mondal, Sekh Rahim
44. Jute Handlooms of India / Saptrashi, L.V.
45. The Kashmiri Shawl: From Jamavar to Paisley / Rehman, Sherry & Jafri, Naheed
46. Kashmiri Shawls and Carpets / Ganjoor, Vidhu & Burza, Buzz
47. Life Arts and Crafts of Arunachal Pradesh / Mukhopadhyay, Ela (Dr.)
48. Lines from an Artistic Life: The Drawings of Adimoolam / Khanna, Krishen; De, Aditi & Sabavala, Jehangir
49. Medieval Sinhalese Art: Being a Monograph on Medieval Sinhalese Arts and Crafts, Mainly as Surviving in the Eighteenth Century, With an Account of the Structure of Society and the Status of the Craftsmen / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
50. Metalcrafts of Eastern India and Bangladesh / Chattopadhyay, P.K.
51. Money and Microenterprises in Bhutan: The Land of Zorig Chug Sum Thirteen Arts and Crafts / Chetri, Saamdu & Dhar, Samirendra Nath
52. Musical Instruments of Arunachal Pradesh (ADIS) / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
53. Naturalistic Vision to Tribal Art / Singh, R.
54. Navam and the Karnatak Group Krtis / Omcheri, Leela & Varma, N.K. Padma
55. Orissa Revisited / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
56. Paschimi Himalaya Ki Lok Kalayen / Handa, O.C.
57. Pashmina: The Kashmir Shawl and Beyond / Rizvi, Janet & Ahmed, Monisha
58. Performing Arts of Rajasthan: Lokrang / Singh, Chandramani (Ed.)
59. Pottery-Making Cultures and Indian Civilisation / Saraswati, Baidyanath
60. Primitive Arts & Crafts / Sayce, R.U.
61. The Ramayana in Bengali Folk Paintings / Bose, Mandakranta
62. Ritual Art of India / Mookerji, Ajit
63. Rural Art of the Western Himalaya / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
64. Rural Tourism and Promotion of Handicrafts in India / Reddy, P. Sivasankara (Dr.)
65. Signes Espaces: Hong Kong-Chine-Tibet-Nepal-Zanskar / Follmi, Olivier
66. The Song of the Loom: Weaver Folk Traditions in South India / Ramaswamy, Vijaya
67. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
68. Terracotta Art of Bengal / Biswas, S.S.
69. Terracottas of Northern India / Kala S.C.
70. Timeless Traditions: Contemporary Forms: Arts and Crafts of Madhya Pradesh / Joshi, Tinoo
71. The Traditions of Northern India: A Study of Art, Architecture and Crafts in Haryana / Guila, Bhup Singh
72. Tribal Art and Craft / Das, A.K.
73. Tribal Folk Costumes and Crafts / Guite, Vanlalruat
74. Tribal Melodies of Himachal Pradesh: Lahaul Valley / Sharma, Manorma (Dr.)
75. Urban Crafts and Craftsmen in Medieval India; (Thirteenth - Eighteenth Centuries) / Vanina, Eugenia
76. Western Himalayan Folk Arts / Handa, O.C.
77. Where Silence Sings: Sounds and Rhythms of Rajasthan / Pandey, Tripti
78. Women in Handicraft Industry / Roy, Mousume Bose
79. Wood Handicrafts: A Study of its Origin and Development in Saharanpur / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
80. Writing Identities: Folklore and Performative Arts of Purulia, Bengal / Chatterji, Roma
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)