Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology > Excavations
Displaying 1 - 54
1. The Ancient Routes of the Deccan and the Southern Peninsula / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
2. Archaeological Excavations in Durkadi Nala: An Early Palaeolithic Pebble-Tool Workship in Central India / Armand, Jorge
3. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
4. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
5. Archaeology from the Earth / Wheeler, Mortimer Sir
6. The Archaeology of European Expansion in India / Chakrabarti, K.Dilip
7. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
8. Archaeology of Lower Ganga-Yamuna Doab; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash
9. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
10. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
11. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
12. The Aryans: Myth and Archaeology / Dhavalikar, M.K.
13. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
14. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
15. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
16. Chalcolithic Site of Ujjain Region: Mahidpur (Excavation Report) / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
17. Coinage of Central India: With Special Reference to Early Coins from the Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K.
18. The Departed Harappans of Kalibangan / Sharma, A.K.
19. Directory of Bihar Archaeology / Sinha, B.P.
20. Early Farming Communities of the Kaimur: Excavations at Senuwar; 2 Volumes / Singh, Birendra Pratap
21. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
22. Encyclopaedia of Art, Archaeology and Literature in Central India from Earliest Times to 13th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K.
23. Encyclopaedia of Early History and Discoveries: Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Murray, Tim (Ed.)
24. Excavating in A Cave, Cist and Church / Sharma, A.K.
25. Excavating Painted Rockshelters / Sharma, A.K.
26. Excavation at Kakarehta (Rupnath) / Sharma, R.K. & Mishra, S.N.
27. Excavation at Karkabhat: Chhattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
28. Excavation at Rairh During Samvat 1995 and 1996: 1938-39 and 1939-40 A.D. / Puri, K.N.
29. Excavations at Bairat / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
30. Excavations at Fatehpur Sikri / Gaur, R.C.
31. Excavations at Harappa: Being an account of Archaeological Excavations at Harappa carried out between the years 1920-21 and 1933-34, 2 Volumes / Vats, Madho Sarup
32. Excavations at Kalibangan: The Harappans (1960-1969) [Part 1] / Lal, B.B.; Joshi, Jagat Pati; Bala, Madhu; Sharma, A.K. & Ramachandran, K.S.
33. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
34. Finding Forgotten Cities: How the Indus Civilization was Discovered / Lahiri, Nayanjot
35. Further Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro: Being on Officialaccount of Archaeological Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro Carried Out by The Government of India between the years 1927 and 1931, 2 Volumes / Mackay, E.J.H.
36. Harappan Pottery Traditions in Haryana / Mann, Jagpal
37. How Deep are the Roots of Indian Civilization? Archaeology Answers / Lal, B.B.
38. The Indus Terracottas / Tripathi, Vibha & Srivastava Ajit, K.
39. Indus Valley Seals: Navigate Sundarban Tiger / Sengupta, Arputh Rani
40. Iron Technology in Early Historic India: A Case Study of Gujarat / Patel, Ambika B.
41. The Last Two Dynasties of the Sahis: An Analysis of their History, Archaeology, Coinage and Palaeography / Rehman, Abdur
42. The Lost City of Dvaraka / Rao, S.R.
43. Marine Archaeology: Recent Advances / Tripathi, Alok (Dr.)
44. Maritime Archaeology Around Porbandar: A Report on the Excavations at Bokhira and Underwater Archaeological Explorations Around Porbandar / Gaur, A.S. & Sundaresh
45. Megalithic Builders of South India: Archaeo-Anthropological Investigations on Human Skeletal Remains from Kodumanal / Mushrif-Tripathy, Veena; Rajan, K. & Walimbe, S.R. (Eds.)
46. Multipurpose Terracotta Rings / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
47. Nalanda: Situating the Great Monastery / Asher, Frederick M.
48. Paidigutta Excavations: A Proto Historic Site in Lower Thungabhadra Valley Mahaboobnagar District, Andhra Pradesh / Sastry, D.L.N.
49. Pillar Inscriptions of Rajasthan / Mishra, Ratanlal
50. Prehistory and Protohistory of Eastern India: With Special Reference to Orissa / Chauley, Milan K.
51. Royal Temples of Gupta Period: Excavations at Bhitari / Jayaswal, Vidula
52. Science and Metal Technology of Harappans / Sharma, D.P. (Ed.)
53. South Indian Neolithic Culture: Pennar Basin, Andhra Pradesh / Venkatasubbaiah, P.C.
54. Taxila: An Illustrated Account of Archaeological Excavations Carried Out at Taxila Under the Orders of the Government of India Between the Years 1913 and 1934; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)