Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology > Epigraphy
Displaying 1 - 92
1. Arabic, Persian and Urdu Inscriptions of West India: A Topographical List / Desai, Ziyaud Din A.
2. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
3. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
4. Bharatiya Prachin Lipimala (The Palaeography of India) / Ojha, Rai Bahadur Pandit Gaurishankar Hirachand
5. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
6. Bias in Indian Historiography / Devahuti (Ed.)
7. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
8. Brahmi Script: Its Palaeography (From Third Century A.D. to Sixth Century A.D.) / Vasistha, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
9. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
10. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
11. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
12. Concordance of Nayakas: The Vijaynagar Inscriptions in South India / Karashima, Nonoru
13. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
14. Copper-plate Inscriptions of Odisha: A Descriptive Catalogue (Circa Fourth Century to Sixteenth Century CE) / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
15. Cultural, Historical and Political Aspects of Perso-Arabic Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
16. Culture Under the Gahadavalas: A Epigraphical Study / Dubey, Ashish Kumar
17. Deciphering the Indus Script / Parpola, Asko
18. Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Inscriptions: From 300 B.C. to 19th century A.D.; 7 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Prof.)
19. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
20. Early Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya (Ed.)
21. The Epic Civilisation / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
22. Epigraphia Zeylanica: Being Lithic and Other Inscriptions of Ceylon; 4 Volumes / Wickremasinghe, Don Martino De Zilva
23. Epigraphical Glossary on Inscriptions / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
24. Epigraphical Studies of Rajasthan Inscriptions / Mishra, Ratan Lal
25. Epigraphy and Art / Singh, S.B.
26. Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
27. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
28. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
29. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
30. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
31. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
32. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
33. History and Palaeography of Kharosti Script / Upasak, C.S.
34. The Indian Antiquary: A Journal of Oriental Research in Archaeology, Epigraphy, Ethnology, Geography, History, Folklore, Languages, Literature, Numismatics, Philososphy, religion, etc.; 62 Volumes + Index / Jas, Burgess (Ed.)
35. Indian Epigraphical Glossary / Sircar, D.C.
36. Indian Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.V.
37. Indian Epigraphy / Sircar, D.C.
38. Indian Epigraphy: A Guide to the Study of Inscriptions in Sanskrit, Prakrit, and the other Indo-Aryan Languages / Salmon, Richard
39. Indian History and Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.P. & et. al.
40. Indian Palaeography / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
41. Indian Paleography / Buhler, Georg
42. The Indic Scripts: Palaeographic and Linguistic Perspectives / Patel, P.G.; Pandey, Pramod & Rajgor, Dilip (Eds.)
43. Indus Script and its Language: An In-Depth Structural Analysis / Sarker, Rama
44. Indus Script Deciphered / Rao, M.V.N. Krishna
45. Indus Script on its Way to Decipherment / Sharma, D.P.
46. The Indus Scripts and the Rg-Veda / Ushanas, Egbert Richter
47. Inscriptions of Achyutaraya's Times / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
48. Inscriptions of Asoka / Rastogi, Naresh Prasad
49. Inscriptions of Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Kashmir and Adjoining Hilly Tracts / Agrawal, Jagannath (Prof.) (1905-1993)
50. Inscriptions of Krishnaraya's Time / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
51. Inscriptions of Orissa / Tripathy, Snigdha
52. Inscriptions of Orissa: Vol.2: Inscriptions of the Bhuma-karas / Tripathy, Snigdha
53. Inscriptions of Sadasivaraya's Time / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
54. Inscriptions of Saluva Narasimha's Time / Sastri, Sadhu Subramanya & Vijayaraghavacharya, B. (Eds.)
55. Inscriptions of Venkatapatiraya's Time; Part-I / Vijayaraghavacharya, V.
56. Kalamukha Temples of Karnataka: Art and Cultural Legacy (Somanatha at Haralahalli and Kadambeshvara at Rattihalli) / Filliozat, Vasundhara & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain
57. Kalhar (White Water-Lily): Studies in Art, Iconography, Architecture and Archaeology of India and Bangladesh (Professor Enamul Haque Felicitation Volume) / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar; Mevissen, Gerd J.R.; Mitra, Mallar & Sinha, Sutapa (Eds.)
58. Kharosthi Inscriptions: Discovered by Sir Aurel Stein in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein
59. Krishnabhinandana: Archaeological, Historical and Cultural Studies (Festschrift to Dr. V.V. Krishna Sastry) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
60. Literature and Epigraphy of Tamilnadu / Krishnan, A.
61. Madhya Pradesh: Cultural and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
62. Madhyabharata Mein Utkirnana Evam Lekhan Takneek Udbhav Evam Vikas / Parihar, Dinesh Nandini (Dr.)
63. Mahasenasiri: Riches of Indian Archaeological and Cultural Studies; 2 Volumes (A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Dr. I.K. Sarma) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
64. Materials Used for Indian Epigraphical Records / Diskalkar, D.B. (Prof.)
65. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
66. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
67. Notes on the Amaravati Stupa / Burgess, J. (Dr.)
68. Palaeography of Orissa / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
69. Pancha Mahadevas in the Indian Art / Singh, S.B.
70. Prachin Bhartiya Abhilekh (in Hindi) / Rajpurohit, B.L.
71. Prajnadhara: Essays on Asian Art, History, Epigraphy and Culture; 2 Volumes (in Honour of Gouriswar Bhattacharya) / Mevissen, Gerd J.R. & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
72. Pratna Bharatam: Glory of Archaeology, Art, Epigraphy and Protection of Cultural Heritage (Dr. Phanikanta Mishra Felicitation Volume), 2 Volumes / Patnaik, Jeeban Kumar & Sattar, Noor Bano (Eds.)
73. Pratnakirti: Recent Studies in Indian Epigraphy, History, Archaeology and Art (Essays in Honour of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti); 2 Volumes / Padigar, Shrinivas V. & Shivananda, V.
74. Pre and Early Harappan Culture of Western India / Shirvalkar, Prabodh
75. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
76. Report on the Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya
77. Royal Attendents in Ancient Indian Literature, Epigraphy and Art / Tewari, S.P.
78. Sanskrit Education and Literature in Ancient and Medieval Tamil Nadu: An Epigraphical Study / Madhavan, Chithra
79. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
80. South Indian Feudatory Dynasties / Venkatesha
81. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
82. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
83. Studies in Indian Epigraphy: Journal of the Epigraphical Society of India; 33 Volumes / Ramesh, K.V.; Ritti, S.H.; Iyer, S. Subramonia; Tewari, S.P.; Kattim M.N. & Sampath, M.D. (Eds.)
84. A Study of Telugu Place-Names: Based on Inscriptions from the Earliest to the 13th Century / Ramachandramurty, S.S.
85. Symbols and Graphic Representations in Indian Inscriptions / Sarkar, H. & et. al.
86. Symphony in Stone: Festivities in Early Buddhism / Kaushik, Garima
87. Tamil Civilization in Epigraphy / Krishnan, A. (Dr.)
88. Tantric Cult of South India / Nagaswami, R.
89. Temples of Karnataka: An Epigraphical Study (From the earliest to 1050 A.D.) / Bolar, Varija R.
90. Traditional Indian Economy: A Reconstruction Based on Sanskrit Epigraphs / Misra, Kamal K.
91. Ujjayini: A Numismatic and Epigraphic Study / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
92. Women and Gender in Ancient India: A Study of Texts and Inscriptions / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)