Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology > Epigraphy
Displaying 1 - 89
1. Arabic, Persian and Urdu Inscriptions of West India: A Topographical List / Desai, Ziyaud Din A.
2. Asoka: History and Inscriptions / Panda, N.C. (Dr.)
3. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
4. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
5. Bharatiya Prachin Lipimala (The Palaeography of India) / Ojha, Rai Bahadur Pandit Gaurishankar Hirachand
6. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
7. Bias in Indian Historiography / Devahuti (Ed.)
8. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
9. Brahmi Script: Its Palaeography (From Third Century A.D. to Sixth Century A.D.) / Vasistha, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
10. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
11. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
12. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
13. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
14. Copper-plate Inscriptions of Odisha: A Descriptive Catalogue (Circa Fourth Century to Sixteenth Century CE) / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
15. Cultural, Historical and Political Aspects of Perso-Arabic Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
16. Culture Under the Gahadavalas: A Epigraphical Study / Dubey, Ashish Kumar
17. Deciphering the Indus Script / Parpola, Asko
18. Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Inscriptions: From 300 B.C. to 19th century A.D.; 7 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Prof.)
19. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
20. Early Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya (Ed.)
21. The Epic Civilisation / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
22. Epigraphical Glossary on Inscriptions / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
23. Epigraphical Studies of Rajasthan Inscriptions / Mishra, Ratan Lal
24. Epigraphy and Art / Singh, S.B.
25. Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
26. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
27. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
28. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
29. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
30. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
31. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
32. History and Palaeography of Kharosti Script / Upasak, C.S.
33. The Indian Antiquary: A Journal of Oriental Research in Archaeology, Epigraphy, Ethnology, Geography, History, Folklore, Languages, Literature, Numismatics, Philososphy, religion, etc.; 62 Volumes + Index / Jas, Burgess (Ed.)
34. Indian Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.V.
35. Indian Epigraphy / Sircar, D.C.
36. Indian Epigraphy: A Guide to the Study of Inscriptions in Sanskrit, Prakrit, and the other Indo-Aryan Languages / Salmon, Richard
37. Indian History and Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.P. & et. al.
38. Indian Palaeography / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
39. Indian Paleography / Buhler, Georg
40. The Indic Scripts: Palaeographic and Linguistic Perspectives / Patel, P.G.; Pandey, Pramod & Rajgor, Dilip (Eds.)
41. Indus Script Deciphered / Rao, M.V.N. Krishna
42. Indus Script on its Way to Decipherment / Sharma, D.P.
43. Inscriptions of Achyutaraya's Times / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
44. Inscriptions of Asoka / Rastogi, Naresh Prasad
45. Inscriptions of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Kashmir and Adjoining Hilly Tracts / Agrawal, Jagannath (Prof.) (1905-1993)
46. Inscriptions of Krishnaraya's Time / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
47. Inscriptions of Orissa / Tripathy, Snigdha
48. Inscriptions of Orissa, Volume 2: Inscriptions of the Bhuma-Karas / Tripathy, Snigdha (Dr.) (Mrs.)
49. Inscriptions of Sadasivaraya's Time / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
50. Inscriptions of Saluva Narasimha's Time / Sastri, Sadhu Subramanya & Vijayaraghavacharya, B. (Eds.)
51. Inscriptions of Venkatapatiraya's Time; Part-I / Vijayaraghavacharya, V.
52. Kalamukha Temples of Karnataka: Art and Cultural Legacy (Somanatha at Haralahalli and Kadambeshvara at Rattihalli) / Filliozat, Vasundhara & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain
53. Kalhar (White Water-Lily): Studies in Art, Iconography, Architecture and Archaeology of India and Bangladesh (Professor Enamul Haque Felicitation Volume) / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar; Mevissen, Gerd J.R.; Mitra, Mallar & Sinha, Sutapa (Eds.)
54. Kharosthi Inscriptions: Discovered by Sir Aurel Stein in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein
55. Krishnabhinandana: Archaeological, Historical and Cultural Studies (Festschrift to Dr. V.V. Krishna Sastry) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
56. Literature and Epigraphy of Tamilnadu / Krishnan, A.
57. Madhya Pradesh: Cultural and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
58. Madhyabharata Mein Utkirnana Evam Lekhan Takneek Udbhav Evam Vikas / Parihar, Dinesh Nandini (Dr.)
59. Mahasenasiri: Riches of Indian Archaeological and Cultural Studies; 2 Volumes (A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Dr. I.K. Sarma) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
60. Materials Used for Indian Epigraphical Records / Diskalkar, D.B. (Prof.)
61. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
62. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
63. New Facets of Indian Art, Architecture and Epigraphy / Padigar, S.B.; Shivanada, V. & Patil, C.B.
64. Notes on the Amaravati Stupa / Burgess, J. (Dr.)
65. Palaeography of Orissa / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
66. Pancha Mahadevas in the Indian Art / Singh, S.B.
67. Prachin Bhartiya Abhilekh (in Hindi) / Rajpurohit, B.L.
68. Prajnadhara: Essays on Asian Art, History, Epigraphy and Culture; 2 Volumes (in Honour of Gouriswar Bhattacharya) / Mevissen, Gerd J.R. & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
69. Pratna Bharatam: Glory of Archaeology, Art, Epigraphy and Protection of Cultural Heritage (Dr. Phanikanta Mishra Felicitation Volume), 2 Volumes / Patnaik, Jeeban Kumar & Sattar, Noor Bano (Eds.)
70. Pratnakirti: Recent Studies in Indian Epigraphy, History, Archaeology and Art (Essays in Honour of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti); 2 Volumes / Padigar, Shrinivas V. & Shivananda, V.
71. Pre and Early Harappan Culture of Western India / Shirvalkar, Prabodh
72. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
73. Report on the Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya
74. Royal Attendents in Ancient Indian Literature, Epigraphy and Art / Tewari, S.P.
75. Sanskrit Education and Literature in Ancient and Medieval Tamil Nadu: An Epigraphical Study / Madhavan, Chithra
76. Secular Architectural Landscape of Vijayanagara Period / Thakur, Priya (Dr.)
77. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
78. South Indian Feudatory Dynasties / Venkatesha
79. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
80. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
81. Studies in Indian Epigraphy: Journal of the Epigraphical Society of India; 33 Volumes / Ramesh, K.V.; Ritti, S.H.; Iyer, S. Subramonia; Tewari, S.P.; Kattim M.N. & Sampath, M.D. (Eds.)
82. A Study of Telugu Place-Names: Based on Inscriptions from the Earliest to the 13th Century / Ramachandramurty, S.S.
83. Symphony in Stone: Festivities in Early Buddhism / Kaushik, Garima
84. Tamil Civilization in Epigraphy / Krishnan, A. (Dr.)
85. Tantric Cult of South India / Nagaswami, R.
86. Temples of Karnataka: An Epigraphical Study (From the earliest to 1050 A.D.) / Bolar, Varija R.
87. Traditional Indian Economy: A Reconstruction Based on Sanskrit Epigraphs / Misra, Kamal K.
88. Ujjayini: A Numismatic and Epigraphic Study / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
89. Women and Gender in Ancient India: A Study of Texts and Inscriptions / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)