Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion > Comparative Studies
Displaying 1 - 89
1. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
2. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
3. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
4. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
5. Between Jerusalem and Benares: Comparative Studies in Judaism and Hinduism / Goodman, Hananya (Ed.)
6. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
7. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
8. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
9. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
10. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
11. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
12. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
13. Buddhism and Other Religions / Naik, K. Krishna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
14. Buddhism and Other Religious Cults of South-East India / Tripathy, S.S.
15. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
16. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
17. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
18. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
19. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
20. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
21. Civilization Hinduism, Buddhism and Vedic Religion / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
22. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
23. Comparative Religion / Jevons, Frank Byron
24. Comparative Religion / Srivastava, Rama Shanker
25. Comparative Religion / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
26. Comparative Religious Ethics / Piet, John H. & Prasad, Ayodhya (Eds.)
27. Comparative Studies of Religions / Jain, C.R.
28. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
29. Comparative Study of Religions / Jain, C.R.
30. A Comparative Study of Religions / Masih, Y.
31. A Comparative Study: Ethical Perception of World Religions / Raju, Karam Singh (Dr.)
32. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
33. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
34. Dharma Patanjala: A Saiva Scripture from Ancient Java (Studied in the Light of Related Old Javanese and Sanskrit Texts) / Acri, Andrea
35. Dimensions of Buddhism and Jainism: Professor Suniti Kumar Pathak Felicitation Volume; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, Ramaranjan & Bhattacharya, Buddhadev (Eds.)
36. The Disguises of the Demon: The Development of the Yaksa in Hinduism and Buddhism / Sutherland, Gail Hinich
37. Doctoral Dissertations in Jain and Buddhist Studies: Including Pali, Prakrit and Apabhransa / Jain, Sagarmal & Arun Pratap (Eds.)
38. Early Buddhism and the Bhagavadgita / Upadhyaya, K.N.
39. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
40. Emptying God: A Buddhist-Jewish-Christian Conversation / Cobb, John B. & Ives, Christopher (Eds.)
41. Foregleams of God: A Comparative Study of Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity / Tambyah, T. Issac
42. The Gita and the Quran / Sunderlal, Pandit
43. God and Science: Divine Causation and the Laws of Nature / Thompson, Richard L.
44. God as Political Philosopher: Buddha's Challenge to Brahminism / Shepherd, Kancha Ilaiah
45. Grace in Vaisnavism and Christianity / Philoxenos, Isaac Mar
46. The Great Indian Religions: Being a Popular Account of Brahmanism Hinduism, Buddhism, and Zoroastrianism / Bettany, G.T.
47. Green Liberation: Towards on Integral Ecotheology / Nalunnakkal, George Mathew
48. The Hijacking of Christianity / Ajijola, Deleke Dirisu (1932)
49. Hindu and Muslim Religious Institutions: Andhra Desa, 1300-1600 / Reddy, R. Soma
50. Hindu Muslim Relations / Hasnain, N.
51. Hindu View of Christianity and Islam / Ram Swarup
52. Hindu Views and Ways and the Hindu-Muslim Interface: An Anthropological Assessment / Bharati, Agehananda
53. A Hindu/Christian Dialogue / Ananda
54. Hindu-Buddhist Philosophy on Conflict Avoidance and Environment Consciousness by Ideation Narendra Modi
55. Hinduism and Buddhism: An Historical Sketch; 3 Volumes / Eliot, Sir Charles
56. Hinduism and Monotheistic Religions / Swarup, Ram
57. Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
58. Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam: A Comparative Study / Schneider, Del Byron
59. Ideology of Buddhism and Jainism: A Comparative Study / Panwar, Suresh
60. In Search of Reality: A Layman's Journey through Indian Philosophy / Krishnan, O.N.
61. Interchanging Muslim and Christian Era Dates / Ansari, Shahabuddin & Jinnah M.M.
62. Interfaith Insights / Chodron, Bhikshuni Thubten (Ed.)
63. Jaina and Hindu Logic: A Comparative Study / Jain, Pradyumna Kumar (Dr.)
64. Living with Hindus: Hindu-Christan Dialogues / Mataji, Vandana
65. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
66. Manna and Cedar: In the Light of The Quran, The Bible and Science / Farooqi, M. Iqtedar H. (Dr.)
67. Methodological Studies in the History of Religions: with special reference to Hinduism and Buddhism / Raman, N.S.S.
68. Mysticism in Jainism and Buddhism / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
69. Mysticism in Shaivism and Christianity, 3rd Edition / Baumer, Bettina (Ed.)
70. Mysticism, Christian and Buddhist / Suzuki, D.T.
71. Myths of the Hindus and Buddhists / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K. & The Sister Nivedita
72. One Religion Too Many: The Religiously Comparative Reflections of a Comparatively Religious Hindu / Sharma, Arvind
73. Parables of Jesus and Buddha: Exegesis and Anomaly / Sthitaprajna
74. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
75. The Promise of Immortality: The True Teaching of the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita / Walters, J. Donald (Swami Kriyananda)
76. Psychology of Prophetism: A Secular Look at the Bible / Elst, Koenraad
77. Religion and Challenges of Science / Prasad, Rajeev (Dr.)
78. The Religion of India: The Sociology of Hinduism and Buddhism / Weber, Max
79. Return to Roots: Emancipation of Indian Muslims / Lal, K.S.
80. The Saktas: An Introductory and Comparative Study / Payne, Ernest A.
81. Semitic and Sikh Monotheism: A Comparative Study / Rohi, Rajinder Kaur
82. Sikhism: The Post-Modern Religion of the World / Dhaliwal, Surjit Singh
83. Soteriology and Freedom / Milchinski, Maja
84. Studies in Religious Mysticism: Christianity and Buddhism / Thomas, Santosh
85. Vedic Dharma and Islam / Suman, Anand (Dr.)
86. Void and Fullness in the Buddhist, Hindu and Christian Traditions; (Sunya - Purna - Pleroma) / Baumer, Bettina & Dupche, John R. (Eds.)
87. Who is a Hindu? Hindu Revivalist Views of Animism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Other Offshoots of Hinduism / Elst, Koenraad
88. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
89. Writings from Spiritual and Mystical Books: A Collection / Mukherjee, K.C.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)