Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Art, Archaeology and Iconography
Displaying 1 - 257
1. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
2. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
3. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
4. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
5. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
6. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
7. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
8. Art and Architecture of Nalanda / Chauley, G.C.
9. Art and Architecture of the Gaya and Bodh Gaya / Kumar, Anjani
10. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
11. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
12. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
13. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
14. The Art of Nalanda: Development of Buddhist Sculpture AD 600-1200 / Paul, Debjani
15. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
16. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
17. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
18. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
19. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
20. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
21. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
22. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
23. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
24. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
25. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
26. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
27. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
28. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
29. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
30. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
31. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
32. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
33. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
34. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
35. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
36. Buddha in Gandhara Art and other Buddhist Sites / Nagar, Shanti Lal
37. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
38. Buddha Relics from Kapilvastu / Srivastava, K.M.
39. Buddhism and Art / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
40. Buddhism as/in Performance: Analysis of Meditation and Theatrical Practice / George, David E.R.
41. Buddhism in Mathura: A Detailed Study of Buddhist Tradition, Archaeology and Art / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
42. Buddhism: Aesthetics, Time and Quintessence / Lokesh Chandra
43. Buddhism: Art and Values: A Collection of Research Papers and Keynote Addresses on the Evolution of Buddhist Art and Thought Across the Lands of Asia / Lokesh Chandra
44. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
45. Buddhism: Art, Culture and History / Rana, Ganesh
46. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
47. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
48. Buddhist Architecture of Western India: Century 250 BC to 300 AD / Nagarju, S.
49. Buddhist Art and Thought / Mittal, K.K. & et. al.
50. Buddhist Art and Thought / Shashibala
51. Buddhist Art in India / Burgess, J.
52. Buddhist Art in India / Gibson, A.C.
53. Buddhist Art in India / Grunwedel, Albert
54. Buddhist Art in India and Sri Lanka: 3rd Century BC to 6th Century AD - A Critical Study / Dabral, Virender Kumar
55. Buddhist Art in India, Ceylon and Java / Vogel, J.P.
56. Buddhist Art in South-East Asia: The Indian Influence on the Art of Thailand / May, Reginald Le
57. Buddhist Art in Tibet: New Insights on Ancient Treasures: A Study of Paintings and Sculptures from 8th to 18th century / Henss, Michael
58. Buddhist Art of Bengal: from the 3rd Century B.C. to the 13th Century A.D. / Sengupta, Anusuya (1955- )
59. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
60. The Buddhist Art of Kausambi (From 300 BC to AD 550) / Tripathi, Aruna
61. Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda / Rama, K. (Dr.) (Mrs.)
62. The Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda / Stone, Elizabeth Rosen
63. Buddhist Art of Orissa / Das, H.C.
64. Buddhist Art of Pagan; 2 Volumes / Rao, Vinay Kumar
65. Buddhist Art: An Historical and Cultural Journey / Beguin, Gilles
66. Buddhist Art: Form and Meaning / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
67. Buddhist Art: In Praise of the Divine / Bala, Sashi (Dr.)
68. Buddhist Art: Mathura School / Sharma, R.C.
69. The Buddhist Art: Vietnamese Perspectives / Kumar, Bachchan
70. Buddhist Book Illuminations / Pal, Pratapaditya & Meech-Pekarik, Jula
71. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
72. The Buddhist Canon of Iconometry: Zaoxing Liangdu Jing; With Supplement A Tibetan-Chinese Translation from about 1742 by mGon-po-skyabs (Gompojab) / Jingfeng, Cai (Tr.)
73. The Buddhist Cave Paintings of Bagh / Pande, Anupa
74. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
75. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
76. Buddhist Deities and Masters: An Introduction (An account of metal statues made by Nepalese artisans) / Shakya, Chandra B. (Comp.)
77. The Buddhist Diet Book / Holloway, L.C.
78. Buddhist Divinities / Niyogi, Puspa
79. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
80. Buddhist Iconography in Thailand: A South-East Asian Perspective / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
81. Buddhist Iconography in the Butsuzozui of Hidenobu / Khanna, Anita (Tran. & Ed.)
82. Buddhist Iconography; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Lokesh Chandra
83. Buddhist Images and Narratives / Nath, Amarendra
84. Buddhist Monastic Architecture in Sri Lanka: The Woodland Shrines / Seneviratna, Anuradha & et. al.
85. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India / Sarma, I.K.
86. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
87. A Buddhist Paradise: The Murals of Alchi: Western Himalayas / Pal, Pratapaditya
88. Buddhist Peace Recipes / Pant, Pushpesh
89. Buddhist Relic-Caskets in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
90. Buddhist Remains from Haryana / Handa, Devendra
91. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
92. Buddhist Sculptural Art of the Lower Krishna Valley / Rao, Vinay Kumar
93. Buddhist Sculptures and Monuments
94. Buddhist Sculptures in Tibet; 2 Volumes / Schroeder, Ulrich von
95. Buddhist Shrines in India / Ahir, D.C.
96. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
97. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia: Recent Archaeological, Art-Historical, and Historical Perspectives / Hawkes, Jason & Shimada, Akira (Eds.)
98. Buddhist Tales of Kashmir in Tibetan Woodcuts: Narthang Series of the Woodcuts of Ksemendras Avadana-kalpalata / Rani, Sharda (Dr.) (Ed.) (Mrs. Lokesh Chandra)
99. Buddhist Tantra and Buddhist Art / Mishra, T.N.
100. Buddhist Textiles of Laos, Lan Na and the Isan: The Iconography of Design Elements / Bunce, Fredrick W.
101. Buddhist Worlds / Ardissone, Sergio
102. A Bull of a Man: Images of Masculinity, Sex, and the Body in Indian Buddhism / Powers, John
103. Candi Mendut: Womb of the Tathagata / Long, Mark
104. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
105. Chinese Buddhist Sculpture Under Liao: Free Standing Works in Situ and Selected Examples from Public Collections / Grindley, Marilyn
106. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
107. Comparative Iconography of the Vajradhatu Mandala and the Tattva Sangraha / Shashibala
108. The Comprehensive Mandala of H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche's Terchoi: A Collection of Mandala of Dudjom Terser Lineage / Tashi, Lama Sonam (Ed.)
109. Contemporizing Buddha / Shukla, Rajesh Kumar
110. The Cosmic Embrace: An Illustrated Guide to Sacred Sex / Stevens, John
111. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
112. Deities and Divinities of Tibet (The Nyingma Icons) A collection of Line Drawing of 94 Deities and Divinities / Tenzin, Khempo Sangyay & Gomehen Obshey
113. Demon Worship and Other Superstitions in Ceylon / Anon
114. Demonic Divine: Himalayan Art and Beyond / Linrothe, Rob & Watt, Jeff
115. Development of Buddhist Iconography in Eastern India: A Study of Tara, Prajnas of Five Tathagatas and Bhrikuti / Ghosh, Mallar
116. Dharamsala: Tibetan Refuge / Russell, Jeremy
117. Dictionary of Buddhist Iconography; 15 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra (Dr.)
118. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
119. Divine Presence: Arts of India and the Himalayas / Casey, Jane; Ahuja, Naman Parmeshwar & Weldon, David
120. Early and Buddhist Stone Sculpture of Japan / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
121. Early Buddhist Art in India (300 B.C. to 300 A.D.) / Chauley, G.C.
122. Early Buddhist Art of Bodh-Gaya / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
123. Early Buddhist Metal Images of South Asia: With Special Reference to Gupta-Vakatakas Period / Sharma, Deo Prakash
124. Elements of Buddhist Iconography / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
125. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
126. An Encyclopaedia of Buddhist Deities, Demigods, Godlings, Saints & Demons: With Special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 2 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
127. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
128. The Encyclopaedia of Tibetan Symbols and Motifs / Beer, Robert
129. The Esoteric Iconography of Japanese Mandalas / Lokesh Chandra
130. The Eternal Food: Gastronomic Ideas and Experience of Hindus and Buddhists / Khare, R.S. (Ed.)
131. Evolution of Stupas in Burma (Pagan Period: 11th to 13th Centuries A.D.) / Soni, Sujata
132. Female Deities in Buddhism: A Concise Guide / Vessantara
133. Five Hundred Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu
134. The Flag Project: Contemporary Artists Celebrate the Opening of a New Museum / Winchester, Simon & Anne Paul, Katherine
135. Flowering of a Foreign Faith: New Studies in Chinese Buddhist Art / Baker, Janet (Ed.)
136. The Flying Mystics of Tibetan Buddhism / Mullin, Glenn H.
137. The Forgotten Gods of Tibet: Early Buddhist Art in the Western Himalayas / Ham, Peter Van & Stirn, Aglaja
138. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
139. From the Sacred Realm: Treasures of Tibetan Art from the Newark Museum / Reynolds, Valrae; Gyatso, Janet; Heller, Amy & Martin, Dan
140. Glimpses of Art, Architecture and Buddhist Literature in Ancient India / Krishnamurthy, K.
141. Gods and Masks of the Kathmandu Valley / Vergati, Anne
142. The Gods of Northern Buddhism: Their History, Iconography and Progressive Evolution through the Northern Buddhist Countries / Getty, Alice
143. A Guide to Buddhist Temples / Martinus, F.F.
144. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
145. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
146. The Handbook of Tibetan Buddhist Symbols / Beer, Robert
147. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
148. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
149. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
150. Hindu Divinities in Japanese Buddhist Pantheon: A comparative Study / Bakshi, D.N.
151. Hindu Iconography in Tantrayana Buddhism / Singh, R.S.
152. History of Tibetan Painting: The Great Tibetan Painters and their Traditions / Jackson, David
153. The Iconography of Avalokitesvara in Mainland South East Asia / Chutiwongs, Nandana
154. Iconography of Buddhist and Brahmanical Sculptures: In the Dacca Museum / Bhattasali, Nalini Kanta
155. Iconography of the Bodhisattva (Bosatsa) Images in Japan and India / Bakshi, D.N.
156. Iconography of the Buddha Images in Japan: A comparative study
157. Iconography of the Buddhist Sculpture of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Donaldson, Thomas Eugene
158. Iconography of the Derge Kanjur and Tanjur / Kolmas, Josef
159. Iconography of the Thousand Buddhas / Lokesh Chandra
160. Iconography of Tibetan Lamaism / Gordon, Antoinette K.
161. Iconography of Vajrayana / Badmazhapov, T.S. (Comp.)
162. Imaging Wisdom: Seeing and Knowing in the Art of Indian Buddhism / Kinnard, Jacob N.
163. Impressions of Bhutan and Tibetan Art (Tibetan Studies III) / Ardussi, John & Blezer, Henk (Eds.)
164. In the Foot-Steps of the Buddha: Eight Buddhist Shrines in India / Bauddh, Shanti Swaroop
165. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
166. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
167. The Indian Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Benoytosh
168. Indian Contribution to the Development of Far Eastern Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Ashok Kumar
169. Indian Monastic Buddhism: Collected Papers on Textual, Inscriptional and Archaeological Evidence / Schopen, Gregory
170. Indo-Tibetica; 4 Volumes (in 7 Parts) / Tucci, Giuseppe & Lokesh Chandra
171. Interaction Between Brahmanical and Buddhist Art / Sharma, R.C. & Ghosal, Pranati (Eds.)
172. Introduction to Buddhist Art / Yamamoto, Chikyo
173. An Introduction to Buddhist Art and Thoughts / Gupta, S.D.
174. Jatakas in Buddhist Thought and Art; 2 Volumes / Subrahmanyam, B.
175. Jatakas in South Indian Art / Subrahmanyam, B. (Dr.)
176. Kizil on the Silk Road: Crossroads of Commerce and Meeting of Minds / Ghose, Rajeshwari (Ed.)
177. Lalitavajra's Manual of Buddhist Iconography / Lohia, Sushama
178. Life of Buddha in Indian Sculpture: Atasha-Maha-Pratiharya / Parimoo, Ratan
179. Lord Buddha (Portfolio) / Daljeet & et. al.
180. Manjusri: An Exhibition of Rare Thangkas / Samten, Acharya Ngawang (Ed.)
181. The Matrix and Diamond World Mandalas in Shingon Buddhism; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Snodgrass, Adrian
182. Mithuna in Buddhist Art: Special Reference to Amaravati and Nagarjunakonda / Piratti, V.V. Sudha
183. Monuments of Sanchi; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir Jones & Foucher, Alfred
184. Mudras in Buddhist and Hindu Practices: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
185. Music in the Sky: The Life, Art & Teachings of the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinlety Dorje / Martin, Michele
186. Nagarjunakonda: A Cultural Study / Krishnamurthy, K.
187. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
188. Nalanda; 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
189. Nepal Mandala: A Cultural Study of the Kathmandu Valley; 2 Volumes / Slusser, Mary Shepherd
190. A Ngor Mandala Collection / Lokesh Chandra; Tachikawa, Musashi & Watanabe, Sumie
191. A Ninth Century Scroll of the Vajradhatu Mandala / Lokesh Chandra
192. Numbers: Their Iconographic Consideration in Buddhist & Hindu Practices / Bunce, Fredrick W.
193. On the Path to Void: Buddhist Art of the Tibetan Realm / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
194. Oracles and Demons of Tibet: The Cult and Iconography of the Tibetan Protective Deities / Nebesky-Wojkowitz, Rene-de
195. Origin and Development of Buddhist Images / Srivastava, Shankar Kamal
196. The Origin of the Buddha Image / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
197. Painted Buddhas of Xinjiang: Hidden Treasures from the Silk Road / Gies, Jacques; Coutin, Andre & Feugere, Laure
198. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
199. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
200. The Path to Liberation: The Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Gradual Stages of Study of Deity Drawing / Lhadrepa, Konchog
201. Patron and Painter: Situ Panchen and the Revival of the Encampment Style / Jackson, David P.
202. Reading Buddhist Art: An Illustrated Guide to Buddhist Signs and Symbols / McArthur, Meher
203. Report on the Excavations at Pataliputra (Patna), The Palibothra of the Greeks / Waddell, L. Austine
204. Sacred Animals of Nepal and India, with special reference to Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism and Buddhism / Majupuria, Trilok Chandra
205. Sacred Sites: The Buddhist Monastery / Kelly, Thmas N. & et. al.
206. Sacred Treasures: Divine Wisdom / Cameron, Toni
207. Sadhanamala: Avalokitesvara Section: Sanskrit and Tibetan Texts / Sakuma, Ruriko
208. Sarnath Ki Baudh Murtikala / Singh, Shashi Bhushan (Dr.)
209. The Sculptural Heritage of Tibet: Buddhist Art in the Nyingel Lam Collection / Weldon, David & Singer, Jane Casey
210. Sculptures of Mathura and Sarnath: A Comparative Study - Upto Gupta Period / Tiwari, Usha Rani
211. Sculptures of Vajrayana Buddhism / Krishnamurthy, K.
212. Sketches from Nipal Historical and Descriptive; 2 Volumes / Oldfield, H.A.
213. South Indian Buddhist Antiquities including the stupas of Bhattiprolu, Gudivada and Ghanta Sala and other ancient sites in the Krishna district of the Madras Presidency with notes on dome construction, Andhra numismatics and marble sculpture / Rea, Alexander
214. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
215. Sri Lankan Monastic Architecture / Basnayake, H.T.
216. Studies in Buddhist Art of South Asia / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
217. Studies in Early Buddhist Architecture of India / Sarkar, H.
218. Studies in Hindu and Buddhist Art / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
219. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
220. The Stupa of Bharhut: A Buddhist Monument Ornamented with Numerous Sculptures Illustrative of Buddhist Legends and History in the 3rd Century BC / Cunningham, Alexander
221. Stylistics of Buddhist Art in India; 2 Volumes / Benisti, Mireille
222. The Sun: Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Drawing / Lhadrepa, Konchog
223. Suramgamasamadhisutra: The Concentration of Heroic Progress: An Early Mahayana Buddhist Scripture / Lamotte, Etienne (Tr.)
224. A Survey of Buddhist Temples and Monasteries / Malik, Akhtar
225. The Symbolism of the Stupa / Snodgrass, Adrian
226. Thangka: The Sacred Painting of Tibet / Santiago, J.R.
227. Thanka Painting of the Tsang-pa Tradition of Tibet / Sangpo, Phuntsok
228. Three Hundred and Sixty Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu (Comp.)
229. Tibet: Life, Myth and Art / Willis, Michael
230. Tibetan Art / Lokesh Chandra
231. The Tibetan Art of Healing / Baker, Ian A.
232. Tibetan Art: Tracing the Development of Spiritual Ideals and Art in Tibet 600-2000 A.D. / Heller, Amy
233. Tibetan Buddhist Pantheon from Manchu Kanjur (2 Volumes)
234. The Tibetan Iconography of Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and other Deities: A Unique Pantheon / Lokesh Chandra & Bunce, Fredrick W.
235. Tibetan Mandalas: Vajravali and Tantra-samuccaya / Raghuvira & Lokesh Chandra
236. Tibetan Painting: The Jucker Collection / Kreijer, Hugo E.
237. Tibetan Paintings / Roerich, George
238. Tibetan Paintings: A Study of Tibetan Thankas, Eleventh to Nineteenth Centuries / Pal, Pratapaditya
239. Tibetan Religious Art / Gordon, Antoinette K.
240. Tibetan Religious Dances: Tibetan text and annotated translation of the 'Chams Yig' / Wojkowitz, Rene de Nebesky
241. Tibetan Thangka Painting: Methods and Materials / Jackson, David P. & Jackson, Janice A.
242. Trans-Himalayan Wall Paintings: 10th to 13th Century AD / Singh, A.K. (Tr.)
243. Treasures of the Buddha: The Glories of Sacred Asia / Lowensten, Tom
244. A Treasury of Drawings of Buddhas, Deities and Lamas of Tibet: The Nyingma Icons / Dowman, Keith (Tr.)
245. Twin Mandalas of Vairocana in Japanese Iconography / Tajima, Ryujun (Ed.)
246. Two Lamaistic Pantheons: From Materials Collected by the Late Baron A.Von Stael-Holstein; 2 Volumes / Clark, Walter Eugene (Ed.)
247. Unfolding a Mandala: The Buddhist Cave Temples at Ellora / Malandra, Geri H.
248. Vajrayana Buddhism in Khajuraho Sculptures / Rao, Rekha
249. Vajrayana Buddhism: Study in Social Iconography / Mishra, Umakant
250. Vajrayana Buddhist Centres in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
251. Vajrayana Images of the Bao-Xiang Lou: (Pao-hsiang Lou) Pantheon; 3 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
252. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
253. Visualizing a Buddhist Sutra: Text and Figure in Himalayan Art / Thakur, Laxman S.
254. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
255. Wonders of Lo: The Artistic Heritage of Mustang / Bue, Erberto Lo (Ed.)
256. Worlds of Transformation: Tibetan Art of Wisdom and Compassion / Rhie, Marylin M. & Thurman, Robert A.F.
257. The Yantras of Deities and Their Numerological Foundations: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)