Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Philosophy
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1001 Pearls of Buddhist Wisdom / Biddulph, Desmond
2. The Abhidhamma Philosophy or the Psycho-Ethical Philosophy of Early Buddhism, 2 Volumes / Kashyap, Bhikkhu J.
3. Abhidharma Buddhism to 150 A.D. / Potter, Karl H.; Buswell, Robert E.; Jaini, Padmanabh S. & Reat, Noble Ross (Eds.)
4. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
5. The Advaita Tradition in Indian Philosophy: A Study of Advaita in Buddhism, Vedanta and Kashmira Shaivism / Sharma, Chandradhar
6. Advayasiddhi: The Tantric View of Laksminkara (Sanskrit text with English translation & critical annotation) / Mishra, Ramprasad
7. Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
8. After Buddhism: Rethinking Dharma for a Secular Age / Batchelor, Stephen
9. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
10. Anagatavamsa Desana: The Serman of the Chronicle To-Be / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
11. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
12. Anthology of Well-Spoken Advice on the Graded Paths of the Mind / Dhargyey, Geshe Ngawang
13. The Art of Peace: Nobel Peace Laureates Discuss Human Rights, Conflict and Reconciliation / Hopkins, Jeffery (Ed.)
14. The Aryan Path of the Buddha / Gupta, K. Manohar
15. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
16. Back Over the Mountains: A Journey to the Buddha Within / Marshall, Jane
17. Bauddh Dharma Darshan (in Hindi) / Dev, Narendra
18. Bauddha Darsana Mimamsa: A Comprehensive Exposition of the Buddhist Religion and Philosophy with the Origin and Development of the Important Schools of the Buddhistic Thought / Upadhyaya, Acharya Baladeva
19. Baudh Gyan-Mimansha / Sharma, Hariprakash (Dr.)
20. Being As Consciousness: Yogacara Philosophy of Buddhism / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
21. Being Nobody, Going Nowhere: Meditations on the Buddhist Path / Khema, Ayya
22. Beyond Eternity through Mysticism / Bhutia, Lama Thinley Dorjey
23. Beyond the Word: Buddhist Approach to Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Motilal
24. Bhikkhuni Patimokkha of the Six Schools (Translated into English) / Singh, Charsumaran Kabil (Tr.)
25. The Bhutanese Guide to Happiness: 365 Proverbs from the World's Happiest Nation / Tshering, Gyonpo
26. Boddh Pragya Sindhu, Vols.1-8 (in Hindi) / Sharma, Satya Prakash & Labh, Baid Nath (Eds.)
27. The Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva: Entering the Path of Enlightenment (Translation with a Guide) / Matics, Marion L. (Tr.)
28. Bodhisattva Doctrine in Buddhism / Kawamura, Leslie S. (Ed.)
29. The Bodhisattva Path: Based on the Ugrapariprccha, a Mahayana Sutra (A Study and Translation) / Nattier, Jan
30. The Bodhisattva Warriors: The Origin Inner Philosophy, History and Symbolism of the Buddhist Martial Art within India and China / Tomio, Shifu Nagaboshi
31. The Bodhisattva's Brain: Buddhism Naturalized / Flanagan, Owen
32. Bodhisattvas of the Forest and the Formation of the Mahayana: A Study and Translation of the Rastrapalapariprccha-sutra / Boucher, Deniel
33. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
34. Breathe! You Are Alive: Sutra on the Full Awareness of Breathing / Hanh, Thich Nhat
35. The Buddha and His Disciples / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
36. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
37. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha and His Relation to the Religion of the Vedas / Maitreya
38. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha Relation to Vedic Religion / His Holiness The Swami Maharaja Yogiraja (Ed.)
39. Buddha Mind, Buddha Body: Walking Toward Enlightenment / Hanh, Thick Nhat
40. The Buddha Rediscovered In The Light of J. Krishnamurti / Deshpande, Sudhakar
41. Buddha Within: Tathagatagarbha Doctrine according to the Shen-tong interpretation of the Ratnagotravibhaga / Hookham, S.K.
42. Buddha: A Path of Virtue / Singh, Vidyotma
43. Buddha: Birth to Nirvana / Pant, Jitendra
44. Buddha: His Nirvana and Mahaparinirvana / Krishnamurthy, K. & Padmanabha, K.
45. Buddha: The Intelligent Heart / Shearer, Alistair
46. Buddha: The Living Way / Iyer, Pico
47. Buddhanusmrti: A Glossary of Buddhist Terms / Acharya, Kala (Dr.)
48. Buddha's Doctrine of Suffering and Salvation; 2 Volumes / Nithiyanandam, V. (Ed.)
49. The Buddha's Law Among the Birds / Conze, Edward (Tr.)
50. Buddhism / Pande, G.C. & Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
51. Buddhism and American Thinkers / Inada, Kenneth K. (Ed.)
52. Buddhism and Ethics / Srivastava, M.
53. Buddhism and Philosophy / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
54. Buddhism and Sarvodaya: Sri Lankan Experience / Ariyaratne, A.T.
55. Buddhism and Vedanta: Contrast and Similarity / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
56. Buddhism for World Peace / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
57. Buddhism in Comparative Light / Nakamura, Hajime
58. Buddhism in Global Perspective; 2 Volumes / Panth, R.
59. Buddhism is Not What You Think: Finding Freedom Beyond Beliefs / Hagen, Steve
60. Buddhism on the Path to Nirvana / Chopra, Swati
61. Buddhism Through the Ages / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
62. Buddhism Wheel of the Law / Henry Alabaster, Esq.
63. Buddhism, Philosophy and Culture / Sharma, A.R. (Ed.)
64. Buddhism: A Practical Psychology / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva (Dr.)
65. Buddhism: A Study of the Buddhist Norm / Davids, M.A. Rhys
66. Buddhism: A Way of Values: A Dialogue on Valorisation Across Time and Space / Lokesh Chandra & Ikeda, Daisaku
67. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
68. Buddhism: Its Historical, Theoretical and Popular Aspects / Eitel, Ernest J.
69. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan (Ed.)
70. Buddhisms and Deconstructions / Park, Jin Y. (Ed.)
71. Buddhist Aesthetics and Ethics / Prasad, H.
72. Buddhist and Vedic Studies: A Miscellany / Wijesekera, Oliver Hector de Alwis
73. Buddhist and Western Philosophy / Katz, Nathan (Ed.)
74. Buddhist Art and Thought / Shashibala
75. Buddhist Avadanas / Sharma, Sharmistha
76. The Buddhist Conception of Spirits / Law, Bimala Charan
77. The Buddhist Concepts of Pramana and Pratyaksa / Gupta, Rita
78. Buddhist Concepts: Old and New / Kirtisinghe, Buddhadasa P. (Ed.)
79. Buddhist Cosmology / Singh, N.K.
80. Buddhist Cosmology: Science and Theology in the Images of Motion and Light / Kloetzli, W. Randolph
81. A Buddhist Doctrine of Experience: A New Translation and Interpretation of the Works of Vasubhandhu the Yogacarin / Kochumuttom, Thomas A.
82. Buddhist Ecology: In the Pitaka and Kikayas / Huong, Gioi
83. Buddhist Epistemology / Bhatt, S.R. & Mahrotra, Anu
84. Buddhist Epistemology Logic and Language / Chhatre, Lata Dilip
85. Buddhist Images of Human Perfection: The Arhant of the Sutta Pitika compared with the Bodhisattva and the Mahasiddha / Katz, Nathan
86. The Buddhist Jurisprudence / Talim, Meena
87. Buddhist Law / Singh, Indra Narayan (Dr.)
88. Buddhist Logic and Epistemology: Studies in the Buddhist Analysis of Inference and Language / Matilal, Bimal Krishna & Evans, Robert D.
89. Buddhist Logic and Quantum Dilemma / Burde, Jayant
90. Buddhist Logic; 2 Volumes / Stcherbatsky, Th.
91. Buddhist Mahayana Texts; 2 Parts (bound in 1) / Max Muller, F. (Ed.)
92. Buddhist Metaphysics and Ethics / Prasad, H.
93. The Buddhist Path to Enlightenment: Tibetan Buddhist Philosophy and Practice / Tulku, Lama Doboom
94. The Buddhist Perspectives on Human Rights / Das, A.N.
95. Buddhist Phenomenology: A Theravada Perspective / Varma, C.B.
96. Buddhist Philosophy / Dwivedi, Arvind
97. Buddhist Philosophy from 100 to 350 A.D. / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
98. Buddhist Philosophy from 350 to 600 A.D. / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
99. Buddhist Philosophy from 600 to 750 A.D. / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
100. Buddhist Philosophy from 750 onward / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
101. Buddhist Philosophy in India and Ceylon / Keith, A. Berriedale
102. Buddhist Philosophy of Social Activism / Nithyianandam, V. (Dr.)
103. Buddhist Philosophy of the Theravada / Bhagwat, N.K.
104. Buddhist Philosophy of Universal Flux: An Exposition of the Philosophy of Critical Realism as Expounded by the School of Dignaga / Mookerjee, Satkari
105. Buddhist Poetry, Thought and Diffusion; 2 Volumes
106. Buddhist Positiveness: Studies on the Lotus Sutra / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
107. Buddhist Practice of Concentration / Wai-Dau, Bhikshu & Goddard, Dwight
108. Buddhist Reflections / Govinda, Lama Anagarika
109. Buddhist Religious Texts and Thoughts / Ahluwalia, S.P.
110. Buddhist Rules for the Laity: A Translation of the Sigalowada and Vyaggapajja Sutras / Subasinha, D.J.
111. Buddhist Sects and Philosophies / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
112. Buddhist Symbolism of Wish-Fulfilment / Senadeera, Karunaratne Gunapala
113. Buddhist System of Education: Modern Approach (2nd Edition) / Nithiyanandam, V.
114. Buddhist Tantra: A Philosophical Reflection and Religious Investigation / Singh, Lalan Prasad
115. Buddhist Theory of Causation and Einstein's Theory of Relativity / Bharucha, Filita P.
116. Buddhist Theory of Meaning and Literary Analysis / Mishra, Rajnish Kumar
117. Buddhist Theory of Momentariness / Aggarwal, Vibha
118. Buddhist Thought and Ritual / Kalupahana, David J.
119. Buddhist Thought in India: Three phases of Buddhist Philosophy / Conze, Edward
120. Buddhist Thought: A Complete Introduction to the Indian Tradition (2nd Edition) / Williams, Paul with Tribe, Anthony & Wynne, Alexander
121. The Buddhist Unconscious: The alaya-vijnana in the context of Indian Buddhist thought / Waldron, William S.
122. The Buddhist View of Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Moti Lal
123. Buddhist Vinayas: A Focus (W.R.T. Mulasarvastivada Vinaya) / Ghosh, Anandamayee
124. Buddhist Wisdom: The Mystery of the Self / Grimm, George
125. Buddhist World Peace and Harmony / Pathak, S.K.
126. Build A Better Buddha: The Guide Remaking Yourself Exactly As You Are / Robbins, James
127. Candrakirti Trisaranasapti: The Septuagint on the Three Refuges / Sorensen, P.K. (Ed. & Tr.)
128. Caste and Buddhist Philosophy: Continuity of Some Buddhist Arguments against the Realist Interpretation of Social Denominations / Eltschinger, Vincent
129. Causality and its Application: Samkhya, Bauddha and Nyaya / Shaw, J.L.
130. The Central Conception of Buddhism / Stcherbatsky, Th.
131. The Central Conception of Buddhism and the Meaning of the Word "Dharma" / Stcherbatsky, Th.
132. Cetana and the Dynamics of Volition in Theravada Buddhism / Devdas, Nalini
133. The Circle of Karma / Mack, Joshua
134. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
135. Clear Light of Bliss: The Practice of Mahamudra in Vajrayana Buddhism / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
136. Collected Papers on the Tathagatagarbha Doctrine / Takasaki, Jikido
137. Compassion and Peace in Buddhism / Sai, Chintala Venkata Siva
138. Compassion in Buddhism and Puranas / Soonthorndhammathada, Phra
139. Compendium of Philosophy: Translation from the Original Pali of the Abhidhammattha-Sangaha. Revised and Edited by Mrs. Rhys Davids / Aung, Shwe Zan
140. Conception of Buddhist Nirvana: with Sanskrit Text of Madhyamakakarika by Theodore Stcherbatsky / Singh, Jaideva (Ed.)
141. Concepts of Dhamma in Dhammapada / Lien, Bhikkhuni T.N. Tiu
142. Concise Encyclopaedia of Early Buddhist Philosophy: Based on the study of the Abhidhammatthasangahasarupa / Verma, C.B.
143. Confession of a Buddhist Atheist / Batchelor, Stephen
144. Craving and Salvation: A Study in Buddhist Soteriology / Mathews, Bruce
145. The Cult of Nothingness: The Philosophers and the Buddha / Vohnson, Pamela; Streight, David & Droit, Roger-Pol
146. Cultivating the Mind of Love: The Practice of Looking Deeply in the Mahayana Buddhist Tradition / Hanh, Thich Nhat
147. Cutting through Spiritual Materialism / Trungpa, Chogyam
148. Dawn of Chinese Pure Land Buddhist Doctrine: Ching-ying Hui-yuan's Commentary on the Visualization Sutra / Tanaka, Kenneth K.
149. The Debate of King Milinda: An Abridgement of the Milinda Panha / Pesala, Bhikkhu (Ed.)
150. Delog: Journey to Realms Beyond Death / Drolma, Delog Dawa
151. Depth of Humility: Commentaries on the Gnostic and Buddhist Concept of Humility / Weber, Jorg & et. al. (Eds.)
152. The Dhamma-Cakka-Pavattana Sutta: The First Sermon of Buddha Delivered at the Deer-Park (Sarnath) about Two Thousand Five Hundred Years Ago in the Month of July (Asadha) / Sister Vajira
153. Dhammapada / Sharan, Mahesh Kumar (Tr.)
154. The Dhammapada: The Sayings of Buddha
155. The Dhammasangani: Enumeration of the Ultimate Realities; 2 Volumes / Khine, U. Kyaw (Tr.)
156. Dharma: That Illuminatives All Beings Impartially Like the Light of the Sun and the Moon / Rinpoche, Kalu
157. Dharmakirti's Rupavatara: A Critical Study / Lalithambal, K.S. (Dr.)
158. Dharmapravicaya: Aspects of Buddhist Studies: Essays in Honour of N.H. Samtani / 'Shravak', Lalji & Willemen, Charles (Eds.)
159. Dharmasutra Parallels: Containing the Dharmasutras of Apastamba, Gautama, Baudhayana, and Vasistha / Olivelle, Patrick (Ed. & Tr.)
160. Dighanikaya / Sankrityayan, Rahul & Kashyap, Jagdish (Trs.)
161. A Dose of Emptiness: An Annotated Translation of the sTong thun chen mo of mKhas grub dGe legs dpal bzang / Cabezon, Jose Ignacio
162. Early Buddhism and Indian Thoughts / Pathak, P.
163. Early Buddhist Jurisprudence (Theravada-Vinaya-Laws) / Bhagvat, Durga N.
164. Early Buddhist Metaphysics: The Making of a Philosophical Tradition / Ronkin, Noa
165. Early Buddhist Philosophy in the Light of the Four Noble Truths / Verdu, Alfonso (b. 1925)
166. Early Buddhist Theory of Knowledge / Jayatilleke, K.N.
167. Ecological Responsibility: A Dialogue with Buddhism: A Collection of Essays and Talks / Martin, Julia (Ed.)
168. Ekayana Philosophy of the Saddharmapundarika Sutra / Kinh, Ven. Nguyen Xuan (Thich Tam Duc) & Bhatt, S.R.
169. Emptiness and Becoming: Integrating Madhyamika Buddhism and Process Philosophy / Kakol, Peter Paul
170. Emptiness Appraised: A Critical Study of Nagarjuna's Philosophy / Burton, David F.
171. The Emptiness of Emptiness: An Introduction to Early Indian Madhyamika / Huntington, (Jr.) C.W. & Wangchen, Geshe Namgyal
172. Encounter with Buddhism: A Study of the Evolution of Buddhist Thought / Pandit, Moti Lal
173. Encyclopaedia of Indian Wisdom; 2 Volumes (Prof. Satya Vrat Shastri Felicitation Volume) / Sharma, Ram Karan (Prof.) (Ed.)
174. Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies; 19 Volumes (in 20 Parts) (To be completed in 28 Volumes) / Potter, Karl H. (Gen. Ed.)
175. Endless Path: Buddhism / Diane & Sutherland, Jon
176. Enlightenment to Go: The Classic Buddhist Path of Compassion and Transformation / Michie, David
177. Epistemological Approach to Ch'an Enlightenment: A Philosophical Study / Huang, Hsin-chun
178. Essays on Time in Buddhism / Prasad, H.S. (Ed.)
179. The Essence of Buddhism: An Introduction to Its Philosophy and Practice / Kyabgon, Traleg
180. The Essence of Nectar / Tsondu, Yeshe
181. Essence of the Heart Sutra: The Dalai Lama's Heart of Wisdom Teachings / Gyatso, Tenzin (H.H. the XIV Dalai Lama)
182. The Essentials of Buddhist Philosophy / Takakusu, Junjiro
183. Ethics in Buddhism / Vashishth, Suraj
184. The Ethics of Buddhism / Tachibana, S.
185. Ethics of Tibet: Boddhisattva Section of Tsong-Kha-Pa's Lam Rim Chin Mo (Translated from the Tibetan Original) / Wayman, Alex (Tr.)
186. An Evaluation of the Vedantic Critique of Buddhism / Darling, Gregory Joseph
187. Existence and Enlightenment in the Lankavatara-sutra: A Study in the Ontology and Epistemology of the Yogacara School of Mahayana Buddhism / Sutton, Florin Giripescu
188. Experiencing Buddhism: Ways of Wisdom and Compassion / Habito, Ruben L.F.
189. Exploring the Structure of Emptiness: Philosophical Hermeneutics of the Text Catusstava of Nagarjuna: A Translation and Interpretation / Varghese, Mathew
190. Facets of Early Buddhism: A Study of Fundamental Principles / Bhattacharya, Bela
191. Faith and Devotion in Theravada Buddhism / Saibaba, V.V.S.
192. Faith and Philosophy of Buddhism / Bhaskar, V.S.
193. Fearless Simplicity: The Dzogchen Way of Living Freely in a Complex World / Rinpoche, Tsoknyi
194. The Five Aggregates Understanding Theravada Psychology and Soteriology / Boiscert, Mathieu
195. The Foundational Standpoint of Madhyamaka Philosophy / Nagao, Gadjin M.
196. Fragments from Dinnaga / Randle, H.N.
197. The Framework of Nagarjuna's Philosophy / Padhye, A.M.
198. Gates to Buddhist Practice / Tulku, Chagdud
199. The Gospel of the Buddha / Carus, Paul
200. A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life / Shantideva
201. A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life of Shantideva: A Commentary by The Venerable Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche (Geshe Lharampa) / Holmes, Ken & Doctor, Thomas with Matics, Marion (Trs.)
202. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
203. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
204. The Harmony of Emptiness and Dependent-Arising: A commentary to Tsongkhapa's - the essence of eloquent speech praise to the Buddha for teaching profound dependent-arising / Gyatso, Ven. Lobsang
205. Healing Emotions: Conversations with the Dalai Lama on Mindfulness, Emotions, and Health / Goleman, Daniel (Ed.)
206. Heart of Buddhist Philosophy: Dinnaga and Dharmakirti / Singh, Amar
207. Heart of the Shin Buddhist Path: A Life of Awakening / Shigaraki, Takamaro
208. The Heart of Understanding: Commentaries on the Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra / Hanh, Thich Nhat
209. A History of Buddhist Philosophy: Continuities and Discontinuities / Kalupahana, David J.
210. A History of Pre-Buddhistic Indian Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
211. The I Concept: The Mahamudra Concerning the Union of a Buddha and His Consort / Balsys, Bodo
212. The Idea of Self: A Study of Buddhist Philosophy in East & West / Hoffmann, Y.
213. Idealistic Thought in Indian Philosophy: Rise and Growth from the Vedic Times to the Kevaladvaita Vedanta up to Prakasananda of 16th Century, Including as Propounded in the Mahayana Buddhism / Divatia, Suchita C.
214. Illuminating Silence: The Practice of Chinese Zen / Chan, Master Sheng-Yen
215. Illuminations: A School for the Regeneration of Man's Experience, Imagination and Intellectual Integrity / Saran, A.K.
216. In My Own Words: An Introduction to My Teachings and Philosophy / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
217. In the Mirror of Memory: Reflections on Mindfulness and Remembrance in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism / Gyatso, Janet
218. In the Shadow of the Buddha: Secret Journeys and Spiritual Discovery in Tibet / Pistono, Matteo
219. Indian Buddhist Theories of Persons: Vasubandhu's "Refutation of the Theory of a Self" / Duerlinger, James
220. Indian Philosophy of Knowledge: A Comparative Study, 2nd Edition / Shastri, L.C.
221. Indian Philosophy: An Introduction to Hindu and Buddhist Thought / King, Richard
222. Indian Philosophy: Past to Present / Ramaswamy (Dr.)
223. Indo-Tibetan Madhyamika Studies
224. Inference and Fallacies Discussed in Ancient Indian Logic: With Special Reference to Nyana and Buddhism / Gokhale, Pradeep P.
225. Insights into Buddhism: Selected Essays on Buddhist Philosophy, Art and History / Gupta, Sunil K. (Ed.)
226. Introduction to Buddhism: An Explanation of the Buddhist Way of Life / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
227. An Introduction to Buddhist Art and Thoughts / Gupta, S.D.
228. An Introduction to Buddhist Philosophy / Laumakis, Stephen J.
229. An Introduction to Buddhist Philosophy in India and Tibet / Ahmad, Zahiruddin
230. Introduction to Buddhist Philosophy: Vijnanavada and Madhyamika / Sharma, T.R.
231. An Introduction to Madhyamaka Philosophy / Singh, Jaideva
232. An Introduction to Mahayana Buddhism: With Special Reference to Chinese and Japanese Phases / McGovern, Willam Montegomery
233. Introduction to the Middle Way: Chandrakirti's Madhyamakavatara with Commentary, translated by the Padmakara Translation Group / Mipham, Jamgon
234. Jnanagarbha on the Two Truths: An Eighth Century Handbook of Madhyamaka Philosophy / Eckel, Malcolm David
235. Joyful Wisdom: Embracing Change and Finding Freedom / Rinpoche, Yongey Mingyur & Swanson, Eric
236. Kalachakra Meditations: Based on the Discussion Between J. Krishnamurti and David Bohm in the Ending of Time / Grover, Ramesh
237. Karma and Rebirth: Post Classical Developments / Neufeldt, Ronald W. (Ed.)
238. Karma, Destiny and your Career / Hucknall, Nanette V.
239. Kathavatthu: A Critical and Philosophical Study / Barua, Alka
240. King of Samadhi: Commentaries on the Samadhi Raja Sutra and the Song of Lodro Thaye / Khenchen Rinpoche
241. Knowledge and Reality: A Comparative Study of Divine and Some Buddhist Logicians / Puhakka, Kaisa
242. Kumarajiva: Philosopher and Seer / Shashibala (Ed.)
243. Language and Truth in Buddhism / Basak, Jyotish Chandra & Ghosh, Raghunath
244. The Large Sutra on Perfect Wisdom: With the divisions of the Abhisamayalankara, Prajnparamita / Conze, Edward (Ed.)
245. Liberating Intimacy: Enlightenment and Social Virtuosity in Ch'an Buddhism / Hershock, Peter D.
246. The Living Thoughts of Gotama the Buddha / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K. & Horner, I.B.
247. Love, Kindness and Universal Responsibility / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
248. Madhyamaka Schools in India: A Study of the Madhyamaka Philosophy and of the Division of the System into the Prasangika and Svatantrika Schools / Santina, Peter Della
249. Madhyamika and Yogacara: A Study of Mahayana Philosophies / Nagao, Gadjin M.
250. The Madhyamika Mind / Narain, Harsh
251. Mahayana Buddhism / Dutt, Nalinaksha
252. Mahayana Buddhism in Andhradesa / Sitaramamma, J. (Dr.)
253. Mahayana Buddhism: History and Culture / Bryant, Darrol & Bryant, Susan (Eds.)
254. Mahayana Buddhism: Literature, Language and the Ramification / Sircar, S.C. (Ed.)
255. Mahayanasutralamkara by Asanga; Sanskrit text, translated into English by Dr. (Mrs.) Surekha Vijya Limaye
256. Majjhima Nikaya / Sankrityayan, Mahapandit Rahul (Tr.)
257. Major Hetvabhasas: A Formal Analysis with reference to Nyaya and Buddhism / Pandeya, Raghavendra
258. A Manual of Buddhist Cosmology / McGovern, William Montgomery
259. A Manual of Buddhist Law: Being Sparks' Code of Burmese Law with Notes of All the Rulings on Points of Buddhist Law / Lutter, Henry M.
260. Materials for the Study of Aryadeva, Dharmapala and Candrakirti: The Catuhsataka of Aryadeva, Chapters XII and XIII with the commentaries of Dharmapala and Candrakirti; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Tillemans, Tom J.F.
261. Meaningful to Behold: The Bodhisattva's Way of Life / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
262. A Metaphorical Study of Saundarananda / Covill, Linda
263. Metaphysical Aspects of Buddhism / Vashishth, Suraj
264. The Middle Way: A Commentary on Santaraksita's Madhyamakalamkara by Mipham Jamyang Namgyal Gyatso / Doctor, Thomas H. (Tr.)
265. Millennium of Buddhist Logic, Part 1 / Wayman, Alex
266. Mimamsa and Vedanta: Interaction and Continuity / Bronkhorst, Johannes (Ed.)
267. Mimamsa in Controversy / Bhat, Shripad
268. Mind and Mental States in the Dhammapada and the Bhagvadgita / Bandyopadhyay, A.K.
269. Mind as Mirror and the Mirroring of Mind: Buddhist Reflections on Western Phenomenology / Laycock, Steven W.
270. The Mind in Early Buddhism / Thanh, Thich Minch
271. Mind Only: A Philosophical and Doctrinal Analysis of the Vijnanavada / Wood, Thomas E.
272. Mipam on Buddha-Nature: The Ground of the Nyingma Tradition / Duckworth, Douglas S.
273. Modern Relevance of Theravada Buddhist Ethics / Tater, Sohan Raj & Agarwal, Suresh Kumar
274. My Life My Culture: Autobiography and Lectures on the Relationship Between Tibetan Medicine, Buddhist Philosophy and Tibetan Astrology and Astronomy / Wangyal, Lobsang (Dr.)
275. Mystical Verses of a Dalai Lama / Mullin, Glenn H.
276. Nagarjuna in Context: Mahayana Buddhism and Early Indian Culture / Walser, Joseph
277. Nagarjuna Revisited: Some Recent Interpretations of his Madhyamaka Philosophy / Joy, A.P.
278. Nagarjuna: A Translation of his Mulamadhyamakakarika with an Introductory Essay / Inada, Kenneth K.
279. Nagarjuna's Letter: The Suhrllekha / Tharchin, Geshe Lobsang & et. al. (Trs.)
280. Nagarjuna's Philosophy of No-Identity: With Philosophical Translation of Madhyamaka Karika, Sunyata-Saptati and Vigrahavyavartani) / Pandeya, Ramchandra & Manju
281. Nagarjuna's Philosophy: As presented in the Maha-Prajnaparamita-Sastra / Ramanan, K. Venkata
282. Nagarjuna's Refutation of Logic (Nyana) Vaidalyaprakarana (Zib mo rnam par hthag pa, Zes bya bahi rab tu byed pa) / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen (Eds.)
283. Nagarjunian Disputations: A Philosophical Journey through an Indian Looking-Glass / Wood, Thomas E.
284. Nagarjuniana: Studies in the Writings and Philosophy of Nagarjuna / Lindtner, Chr.
285. The Nature of Perception: With Special Reference to Nyaya and Buddhism / Kotwal, Anita
286. Nibbana in Early Buddhism: Based on Pali Sources from 6th B.C. to 5th A.D. / Sobti, Harcharan Singh
287. Nidana Samyutta: Group of Related Discourses on Casual Factors from Nidanavagga Samyutta: Division Containing Groups if Discourses on Casual Factors
288. Nine Yana: Teaching on the Nine Vehicles According to the Buddhist Philosophy / Rinpoche, Khenpo Chimed
289. The Ninth Karmapa's Ocean of Definitive Meaning / Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche
290. Nirvana in Candrakirti's Prasannapada: A Study in the Madhyamika Concept of Nirvana in the Context of Indian Thought / Nayak, G.C.
291. Nirvana in Tibetan Buddhism / Obermiller, E.
292. Nirvana the Highest Happiness / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
293. Nirvana: Concept, Imagery, Narrative / Collins, Steven
294. Nonviolence to Animals, Earth, and Self in Asian Traditions / Chapple, Christopher Key
295. The Nyaya Sutras of Gautama / Sinha, Nandlal (Ed.)
296. Nyayadarsana of Gotama: With Sanskrit Text, Vatsyayana Bhasya, Sanskrit Commentary, English Summary and English Translation / Vidyabhusana, Satish Chandra (Tr.)
297. The Ocean of Buddhist Wisdom, 8 Volumes / Sharma, S.P. & Labh, B. (Eds.)
298. Ocean of Eloquence: Tsong Kha pa's commentary on the Yogacara Doctrine of Mind / Sparham, Gareth (Tr.)
299. Ocean of Nectar: Wisdom and Compassion in Mahayana Buddhism / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
300. On Being Buddha: The Classical Doctrine of Buddhahood / Griffiths, Paul J.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)