Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Literature
Displaying 1 - 165
1. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
2. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
3. Abhidharmakosh of Acarya Vasubandhu / Bhikkhu, Lokananda C.
4. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
5. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
6. Analytical Study of Abhidharmakosa / Chaudhary, Sukomal (Dr.)
7. Aryasura virchit Jatakamala: Ek Adhyayana / Gupta, Shivani (Dr.)
8. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
9. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
10. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
11. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
12. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
13. Buddha Kavyanjali / Shri Prasad (Ed.)
14. Buddha Nature: The Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra with Commentary / Arya Maitreya
15. Buddha: Puja Geet / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
16. Buddhadevah, Translated into Sanskrit by Kalpika Mukhopadhyay / Tagore, Rabindranath
17. Buddha's Orphans / Upadhyay, Samrat
18. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
19. Buddhism and Literature / Panth, R. (Dr.)
20. Buddhism and Pali Literature of Myanmar / Hazra, Kanai Lal
21. Buddhism in Indian Literature / Dash, Narendra Kumar (Ed.)
22. Buddhism in Translations / Warren, Henry Clarke
23. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
24. Buddhism: Its History and Literature / Rhys Davids, T.W.
25. Buddhist Birth-Stories: Jataka Tales / Rhys Davids, T.W.
26. Buddhist Legend of Jimutavahana from the Katha-Sarit Sagara (The Ocean Rivor of Story) Dramatized in the Nagananda-A Buddhist Drama / Deva, Harisha
27. Buddhist Legends: Translated from the original Pali text of the Dhammapada commentary; 3 Volumes / Burlingame, Eugene Watson (Tr.)
28. Buddhist Literary Heritage in India: Text and Context / Basu, Ratna (Ed.)
29. Buddhist Literature Yesterday and Today / Sain, G.R.
30. Buddhist Poetry, Thought and Diffusion; 2 Volumes
31. Buddhist Stories / Dahlke, Paul
32. Carrying Enemies on Your Shoulder: Indian Folk Wisdom in Tibet / Flick, Hugh Meredith (Jr.)
33. Catalogue of Indian (Buddhist) Texts in Tibetan Translation Kanjur and Tanjur (Alphabetically Rearranged): Volume1 Texts (Indian Titles) in Tanjur by Alka Chattopadhyaya
34. A Catalogue-Index of the Tibetan Buddhist Canons: Bkah-hgyur and Bstan-hgyur
35. The Chinese Madhyama, Agama and the Pali Majjhima Nikaya: A Comparative Study / Chau, Bhiksu Thich Minh
36. The Collection of the Middle Length Sayings (Majjhima-Nikaya); 3 Volumes (Translated from the Pali) / Horner, I.B. (Tr.)
37. Commentary of Ratnavali (sNying-po'i Don-gSal-bar Byed-pa) by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen (in Tibetan) / Dhondup, Phuntsok (Acharya) (Ed.)
38. Compendium of Buddhist Literature / Varma, Chandra B.
39. The Concrete Buddha: A Collection of Stories from Corporate World / Jain, Rajesh
40. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
41. The Dhammapada / Radhakrishnan, S. (Ed.)
42. Dhammapada: The Way of the Buddha; 12 Volumes / Osho
43. The Dhammapada: Verses and Stories / Tin, Daw Mya (Tr.)
44. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
45. Dharmottaras Paralokasiddhi / Steinkellner, Ernst
46. The Diamond Sutra and The Heart Sutra / Conze, Edward
47. A Dictionary of Buddhist Literature and Literary Personalities / Krishnamurthy, K.
48. Digha Nikaya: Text with English Translation; 3 volumes / Barua, Alka
49. The Divine Madman: The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley / Dowman, Keith & Paljor, Sonam (Trs.)
50. Early Buddhist Scriptures / Thomas, Edward J.
51. Encountering Buddhism in Twentieth-Century British and American Literature / Normand, Lawrence & Winch, Alison (Eds.)
52. Encyclopaedia of Pali Literature; 20 Volumes / Tripathi, Sridhar (Ed.)
53. Esoteric Buddhism / Sinnett, Alfred Percy
54. Essays on Buddhism and Pali Literature / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
55. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
56. Foundations of Dharmakirti's Philosophy (Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism) / Dunne, John. D.
57. Gandhavamsa: A History of Pali Literature / Kumar, Bimalendra (Dr.)
58. Gatakamala: Garland of Birth Stories of Arya Sura; (Translated into English) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
59. The Glimpses of Pali Literature (Gandhavamsa) / Das, A.
60. Glimpses of the Sanskrit Buddhist Literature (Vol.1) / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
61. Guide to Tipitaka / Lay, Uko (Comp.)
62. The Guru Puja / First Panchen Lama
63. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
64. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
65. A Handbook of Pali Literature / Hinuber, Oskar Von
66. Head, Eyes, Flesh, and Blood: Giving Away the Body in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
67. Heart Sutra Explained: Indian and Tibetan Commentaries / Lopez, Donald S.
68. Heart Sutra in Tibetan: A Critical Edition of the two Recensions Contained in the Kanjur / Silk, Jonathan A.
69. Heritage of Buddha: The Story of Siddhartha Gautama / Luzanne, Celina
70. The History and Literature of Buddhism / Rhys Davids, T.W.
71. A History of Indian Literature: Buddhist and Jaina Literature by Maurice Winternitz (A new authoritative translation from original German) / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
72. The Hundred Thousand Songs of Milarepa / Chang, Garma C.C. (Tr.)
73. Hundred Waves of Elegant Sayings of Gun-than (Translated into English) / Tashi, Yeshi (Tr. & Ed.)
74. The Imitation of Buddha: Quotations from Buddhist Literature / Bowden, Ernest M.
75. An Index to the Lankavatra Sutra: (Nanjio Edition) Sanskrit-Chinese-Tibetan, Chinese-Sanskrit, and Tibetan-Sanskrit / Suzuki, Daisetz Teitaro (Comp.)
76. Indian Buddhist Literature and Chinese Moral Books: A Comparative Analysis / Der-huey, Lee
77. Indo-Tibetan Literature / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Comp., Tr. & Ed.)
78. Jagannath Upadhyaya Bauddha Nibandhavali, 2 Volumes / Vimalkirti (Ed.)
79. Jatak Tales: Birth Stories of Buddha / Beswisk, Ethel
80. Jataka Mala or a Garland of Birth Stories / Higgins, Marie Musaeus
81. The Jataka or Stories of the Buddha's Former Births; 6 Volumes / Cowell, Edward B.
82. The Jataka Stories in Japan / Khanna, Anita
83. Jataka Stories in Theravada Buddhism: Narrating the Bodhisatta Path / Appleton, Naomi
84. The Jatakamala or Bodhisattvavadanamala (Garland of Birth-Stories) of Aryasura (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
85. Jatakas: Birth Stories of the Bodhisatta / Shaw, Sarah (Tr.)
86. Jewels of the Doctrine: Stories of the Sadharma Ratnavaliya of Dharmasena Thera / Obeyesekera, Ranjini (Tr.)
87. Jinacarita or the Carrier of the Conquer (Or Buddha) of Medhankara: A Pali Poem / Duroiselle, Charles (Ed. & Tr.)
88. Karma: A Story of Buddhist Ethics / Carus, Paul
89. Lama Mipam's Commentary to Nagarjuna's Stanzas for a Novice Monk together with Tsong Khapa's Essence of the Ocean of Vinaya / Mullin, Glenn H. & Rabgay, Lobsang (Trns.)
90. Lankavatara Sutra: D.T. Suzuki ke "Studies in the Lankavatara" ka Hindi Rupantran (in Hindi) / Sharma, Tulasi Ram (Dr.)
91. The Lawudo Lama: Stories of Reincarnation from the Mount Everest Region / Wangmo, Jamyang (Helly Pelaez Bozzi)
92. The Legend of King Asoka: A Study and Translation of the Asokavadana / Strong, John S.
93. Life of Women in Buddhist Literature / Talim, Meena
94. A Literary Appraisal of Pali Poetical Works / Das, Asha (Dr.)
95. Literary History of Sanskrit Buddhism from Winternitz Sylvain Levi, Huber / Nariman, J.K.
96. Literature of the Personalists of Early Buddhism / Chau, Bhikshu Thich Thien
97. The Little Buddha: Finding Happiness / Mikosch, Claus
98. Magadhan Literature / Sastri, M.M. Haraprasad
99. The Mahasudarsanavdana and the Mahasudarsanasutra (Romanised Sanskrit and Tibetan Text) / Matsumura, Hisashi
100. Mahavairocans-Sutra translated by Chikyo Yamamoto
101. The Mahavamsa or The Great Chronicle of Ceylon / Geiger, Wilhelm (Tr.)
102. Maitreya Buddha in Literature, History and Art / Das, Asha
103. Mapping the Bodhicaryavatara: Essays on Mahayana Ethics / Roy, Pabitrakumar
104. Methodology for Editing and Translating a Source Material on History of Science and the Text of the Abhidhammatthasangahasarupa; 2 Volumes / Varma, C.B.
105. Murder in the Monastery / Chanda, Barun
106. Music, Dance and Drama in Literature: Mainly Based on Buddhist Atthakatha Literature / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
107. Mythology of Buddhism in Tibet and Mongolia: Guide to the Lamaist Collection of Prince Ukhtomsky / Grunwedel, Albert
108. Nagarjuna's Drop of Nourishment for People by Nagarjuna and The Jewel Ornament: A Commentary (Translated from the Mongolian) / Frye, Stanley (Tr.)
109. Nirvana: A Story of Buddhist Psychology / Carus, Paul
110. Nispanna-Yogavali (Sanskrit and Tibetan texts with English translation) / Lokesh Chandra & Sharma, Nirmala
111. Old Demons New Deities: Contemporary Stories from Tibet / Dickie, Tenzin (Ed.)
112. The Ornament of Clear Realization: A Commentary on the Prajnaparamita of the Maitreya Buddha / Rinpoche, Ven. Khenchen Thrangu (Geshe Lharampa)
113. Padmapani Lectures: A Selection
114. Papers on the Literature of Northern Buddhism / Singh, Sanghasen & et. al. (Eds.)
115. Personal Salvation and Filial Piety: Two Precious Scroll Narratives of Guanyin and Her Acolytes / Idema, Wilt L.
116. Poetical Visions of the Buddha's Former Lives: Seventeen Legends from Haribhatta's Jatakamala (with CD) / Hahn, Michael (Ed.)
117. The Position of Women in the Buddhist Jatakas / Bhardwaj, Ranjana (Dr.)
118. Prajnadanda: The Staff of Wisdom / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed. & Tr.)
119. The Prajnaparamita Literature / Conze, Edward
120. Purvayoga Tippani of Kunkhen Padmakarpo (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
121. The Questions of King Milinda; 2 Volumes / Rhys Davids, T.W.
122. Sahaja: In Quest of the Innate, An Esoteric Fusion in Bengali Poetry Through the Charya and the Baul Songs / Mukherjee, Prithwindra (Ed.)
123. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
124. The Salistamba Sutra and its Indian Commentaries; 2 Volumes / Schoening, Jeffrey D.
125. The Sanskrit Buddhist Literature of Nepal / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
126. Saundaranand Mahakavya of Acarya Asvaghosa (with Tibetan and Hindi translations) / Tripathi, Ram Shankar (Prof.) (Ed.)
127. The Sheltering Tree of Interdependence: A Buddhist Monk's Reflections on Ecological Responsibility / Dalai Lama, H.H. The XIV
128. Songs of the Sixth Dalai Lama / Dhondup, K. (Tr.)
129. The Stone Boy and other stories / Hanh, Thich Nhat
130. Stories the Buddha Told: Great Buddhist Stories / Dhammika, S. & Harmer, Susan
131. The Story of the Buddha / Holland, Edith
132. The Story of the Buddha / Noble, E.B.
133. Studies in the Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita and other Essays / Mall, Linnart
134. Suhrllekha of Nagarjuna: With the Commentary of Jetsun Rendawa (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Pema Tenzin, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
135. The Surangama Sutra (Leng Yen Ching) / Luk, Charles (Tr.)
136. Sutra of the Wise and the Foolish (mdo mdzangs blun) or Ocean of Narratives (uliger-un dalai) [Translated from the Mongolian] / Frey, Stanley (Tr.)
137. Sutra-Tantrodbhavah Katipayadhara-Nimantrah by Bhadanta Indra / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
138. The Sutta Nipata: One of the Oldest Canonical Books of the Buddhism for the First Time Edited in Devanagari Characters / Bapat, P.V. (Ed.)
139. Tales from the Buddha's Life / Bodh, P.C.
140. Tales of Buddha / Sugan, J.P. & Sugan, Ruchi (Eds.)
141. Tao-Sheng's Commentary on the Lotus Sutra: A Study and Translation / Kim, Young-ho
142. Ten Suttas from Digha Nikaya-Long Discouses of the Buddha / Min, U. Myo & Lay, U. Ko
143. Therigatha: Poems of the First Buddhist Women / Hallisey, Charles (Tr.)
144. Thoughts, Literature and Monasteries in Early Buddhism / Watanabe, Baiyu
145. Three Silver Coins (in Tibetan) / Daknewa, Tashi
146. The Tibetan Corpse Stories by Acarya Nagarjuna and King Gautamiputra / Kajihama, Ryoshun (Tr.)
147. Tibetan Studies: Being A Reprint of the Articles Contributed to the Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal and Asiatic Researches / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
148. Tibetan Tales: Derived from Indian Sources (Translated from the Tibetan KahGYUR) / Schiefner, F. Anton Von (Tr.)
149. The Training Anthology of Santideva: A Translation of the Siksa-samuccaya, 2nd Edition / Goodman, Charles (Tr.)
150. Treatise on Groups of Elements: Abhidharma-Dhatukaya-Padasastra / Ganguly, Swati (Ed.)
151. Twenty-Five Suttas from Mulapannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
152. Twenty-Five Suttas from Upaipannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
153. Twilight Speech: Essays on Sanskrit and Buddhist Poetics / Schelling, Andrew
154. Two Classic Tibetan Fables / Namgyal, Acarya Ngawang (Tr.)
155. Vajra Yogini: The Only True Love Story / Arya, Sumati (Marja Toren)
156. Vajrasamadhi-Sutra Wonhyo's Exposition (Translation with an Introduction) / Buswell Jr., Robert E. (Tr.)
157. Vijnaptimatratasiddhi (Vimsatika) (With introduction, translation and commentary) / Sharma, T.R.
158. Vijnapti-matrata-siddhi: A Commentary (Cheng Weishi Lun) on Vasubandhu's Trimsika by Xuanzang, 3 Volumes (Translated into English) / Gelong Lodro Sangpo, Gelongma Migme Chodron with the assistance of Alexander Leonhard Mayer (Trs.)
159. The Vimalakirti Sutra: From the Chinese Version by Kumarajiva / Watson, Burton (Tr.)
160. A Visit to Rahula Sanskrtyayana's Collection of Negatives at the Bihar Research Society: Text from the Buddhist Epistemological School / Much, Michael Torsten
161. Visuddhimagga of Buddhghosacariya / Warren, Henry Clarke (Ed.)
162. Waiting for the Buddha and Other Stories / Chandra, Anil
163. Wings of the White Crane: Poems of Tshangs dbyangs rgya mtsho (1683-1706) with Historical introduction by Helmut Hoffmann / Houston, G.W. (Tr.)
164. World View of Jataka Stories; 2 Volumes / Deshpande, Maitreyee Y.
165. Yasodhara: A Novel About the Buddha's Wife / Sasson, Vanessa R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)