Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Literature
Displaying 1 - 157
1. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
2. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
3. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
4. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
5. Analytical Study of Abhidharmakosa / Chaudhary, Sukomal (Dr.)
6. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
7. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
8. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
9. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
10. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
11. Buddha Kavyanjali / Shri Prasad (Ed.)
12. Buddha: Puja Geet / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
13. Buddhadevah, Translated into Sanskrit by Kalpika Mukhopadhyay / Tagore, Rabindranath
14. Buddha's Orphans / Upadhyay, Samrat
15. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
16. Buddhism and Literature / Panth, R. (Dr.)
17. Buddhism and Pali Literature of Myanmar / Hazra, Kanai Lal
18. Buddhism in Indian Literature / Dash, Narendra Kumar (Ed.)
19. Buddhism in Translations / Warren, Henry Clarke
20. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
21. Buddhism: Its History and Literature / Rhys Davids, T.W.
22. Buddhist and Jaina Literature / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
23. Buddhist Birth-Stories: Jataka Tales / Rhys Davids, T.W.
24. The Buddhist Legend of Jimutavahana / Wortham, B. Hale
25. Buddhist Legend of Jimutavahana from the Katha-Sarit Sagara (The Ocean Rivor of Story) Dramatized in the Nagananda-A Buddhist Drama / Deva, Harisha
26. Buddhist Legends: Translated from the original Pali text of the Dhammapada commentary; 3 Volumes / Burlingame, Eugene Watson (Tr.)
27. Buddhist Literary Heritage in India: Text and Context / Basu, Ratna (Ed.)
28. Buddhist Literature in China: Abstract of Four Lectures / Beal, Samuel
29. Buddhist Literature Yesterday and Today / Sain, G.R.
30. Buddhist Poetry, Thought and Diffusion; 2 Volumes
31. Buddhist Stories / Dahlke, Paul
32. Carrying Enemies on Your Shoulder: Indian Folk Wisdom in Tibet / Flick, Hugh Meredith (Jr.)
33. Catalogue of Indian (Buddhist) Texts in Tibetan Translation Kanjur and Tanjur (Alphabetically Rearranged): Volume1 Texts (Indian Titles) in Tanjur by Alka Chattopadhyaya
34. A Catalogue-Index of the Tibetan Buddhist Canons: Bkah-hgyur and Bstan-hgyur
35. The Chinese Madhyama, Agama and the Pali Majjhima Nikaya: A Comparative Study / Chau, Bhiksu Thich Minh
36. The Collection of the Middle Length Sayings (Majjhima-Nikaya); 3 Volumes (Translated from the Pali) / Horner, I.B. (Tr.)
37. Commentary of Ratnavali (sNying-po'i Don-gSal-bar Byed-pa) by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen (in Tibetan) / Dhondup, Phuntsok (Acharya) (Ed.)
38. Compendium of Buddhist Literature / Varma, Chandra B.
39. The Concrete Buddha: A Collection of Stories from Corporate World / Jain, Rajesh
40. Culavamsa, Being the More Recent Part of Mahavamsa; 2 Volumes / Geiger, Wilhelm
41. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
42. The Dhammapada / Radhakrishnan, S. (Ed.)
43. Dhammapada: The Way of the Buddha; 12 Volumes / Osho
44. The Dhammapada: Verses and Stories / Tin, Daw Mya (Tr.)
45. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
46. Dharmottaras Paralokasiddhi / Steinkellner, Ernst
47. The Diamond Sutra and The Heart Sutra / Conze, Edward
48. A Dictionary of Buddhist Literature and Literary Personalities / Krishnamurthy, K.
49. Digha Nikaya: Text with English Translation; 3 volumes / Barua, Alka
50. The Divine Madman: The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley / Dowman, Keith & Paljor, Sonam (Trs.)
51. Early Buddhist Scriptures / Thomas, Edward J.
52. Encyclopaedia of Pali Literature; 20 Volumes / Tripathi, Sridhar (Ed.)
53. Entering the Path of Enlightenment: The Bodhicaryavatara of the Buddhist Poet Santideva; (A Translation with Glossary) / Matics, Marion L.
54. Esoteric Buddhism / Sinnett, Alfred Percy
55. Essays on Buddhism and Pali Literature / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
56. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
57. Gandhavamsa: A History of Pali Literature / Kumar, Bimalendra (Dr.)
58. The Glimpses of Pali Literature (Gandhavamsa) / Das, A.
59. Glimpses of the Sanskrit Buddhist Literature (Vol.1) / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
60. Guide to Tipitaka / Lay, Uko (Comp.)
61. The Guru Puja / First Panchen Lama
62. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
63. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
64. A Handbook of Pali Literature / Hinuber, Oskar Von
65. Head, Eyes, Flesh, and Blood: Giving Away the Body in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
66. Heart Sutra Explained: Indian and Tibetan Commentaries / Lopez, Donald S.
67. Heart Sutra in Tibetan: A Critical Edition of the two Recensions Contained in the Kanjur / Silk, Jonathan A.
68. Heritage of Buddha: The Story of Siddhartha Gautama / Luzanne, Celina
69. The History and Literature of Buddhism / Rhys Davids, T.W.
70. The Hundred Thousand Songs of Milarepa / Chang, Garma C.C. (Tr.)
71. Hundred Waves of Elegant Sayings of Gun-than (Translated into English) / Tashi, Yeshi (Tr. & Ed.)
72. The Imitation of Buddha: Quotations from Buddhist Literature / Bowden, Ernest M.
73. An Index to the Lankavatra Sutra: (Nanjio Edition) Sanskrit-Chinese-Tibetan, Chinese-Sanskrit, and Tibetan-Sanskrit / Suzuki, Daisetz Teitaro (Comp.)
74. Indian Buddhist Literature and Chinese Moral Books: A Comparative Analysis / Der-huey, Lee
75. Jatak Tales: Birth Stories of Buddha / Beswisk, Ethel
76. Jataka Mala or a Garland of Birth Stories / Higgins, Marie Musaeus
77. The Jataka or Stories of the Buddha's Former Births; 6 Volumes / Cowell, Edward B.
78. The Jataka Stories in Japan / Khanna, Anita
79. The Jatakamala or Bodhisattvavadanamala (Garland of Birth-Stories) of Aryasura (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
80. Jatakas: Birth Stories of the Bodhisatta / Shaw, Sarah (Tr.)
81. Jewels of the Doctrine: Stories of the Sadharma Ratnavaliya of Dharmasena Thera / Obeyesekera, Ranjini (Tr.)
82. Jinacarita or the Carrier of the Conquer (Or Buddha) of Medhankara: A Pali Poem / Duroiselle, Charles (Ed. & Tr.)
83. Karma: A Story of Buddhist Ethics / Carus, Paul
84. Lama Mipam's Commentary to Nagarjuna's Stanzas for a Novice Monk together with Tsong Khapa's Essence of the Ocean of Vinaya / Mullin, Glenn H. & Rabgay, Lobsang (Trns.)
85. Lankavatara Sutra: D.T. Suzuki ke "Studies in the Lankavatara" ka Hindi Rupantran (in Hindi) / Sharma, Tulasi Ram (Dr.)
86. The Lawudo Lama: Stories of Reincarnation from the Mount Everest Region / Wangmo, Jamyang (Helly Pelaez Bozzi)
87. The Legend of King Asoka: A Study and Translation of the Asokavadana / Strong, John S.
88. Life of Women in Buddhist Literature / Talim, Meena
89. A Literary Appraisal of Pali Poetical Works / Das, Asha (Dr.)
90. Literary History of Sanskrit Buddhism from Winternitz Sylvain Levi, Huber / Nariman, J.K.
91. Literature of the Personalists of Early Buddhism / Chau, Bhikshu Thich Thien
92. Magadhan Literature / Sastri, M.M. Haraprasad
93. The Mahasudarsanavdana and the Mahasudarsanasutra (Romanised Sanskrit and Tibetan Text) / Matsumura, Hisashi
94. Mahavairocans-Sutra translated by Chikyo Yamamoto
95. The Mahavamsa or The Great Chronicle of Ceylon / Geiger, Wilhelm (Tr.)
96. Maitreya Buddha in Literature, History and Art / Das, Asha
97. Mapping the Bodhicaryavatara: Essays on Mahayana Ethics / Roy, Pabitrakumar
98. Methodology for Editing and Translating a Source Material on History of Science and the Text of the Abhidhammatthasangahasarupa; 2 Volumes / Varma, C.B.
99. Music, Dance and Drama in Literature: Mainly Based on Buddhist Atthakatha Literature / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
100. Mythology of Buddhism in Tibet and Mongolia: Guide to the Lamaist Collection of Prince Ukhtomsky / Grunwedel, Albert
101. Nagarjuna's Drop of Nourishment for People by Nagarjuna and The Jewel Ornament: A Commentary (Translated from the Mongolian) / Frye, Stanley (Tr.)
102. Nirvana: A Story of Buddhist Psychology / Carus, Paul
103. Nispanna-Yogavali (Sanskrit and Tibetan texts with English translation) / Lokesh Chandra & Sharma, Nirmala
104. The Ornament of Clear Realization: A Commentary on the Prajnaparamita of the Maitreya Buddha / Rinpoche, Ven. Khenchen Thrangu (Geshe Lharampa) & et. al. (Trs.)
105. Padmapani Lectures: A Selection
106. Papers on the Literature of Northern Buddhism / Singh, Sanghasen & et. al. (Eds.)
107. Personal Salvation and Filial Piety: Two Precious Scroll Narratives of Guanyin and Her Acolytes / Idema, Wilt L.
108. Poetical Visions of the Buddha's Former Lives: Seventeen Legends from Haribhatta's Jatakamala (with CD) / Hahn, Michael (Ed.)
109. The Position of Women in the Buddhist Jatakas / Bhardwaj, Ranjana (Dr.)
110. Prajnadanda: The Staff of Wisdom / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed. & Tr.)
111. The Prajnaparamita Literature / Conze, Edward
112. Purvayoga Tippani of Kunkhen Padmakarpo (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
113. The Questions of King Milinda; 2 Volumes / Rhys Davids, T.W.
114. Sacred Books of the East; (One Volume Edition) / Wilson, E.
115. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
116. The Salistamba Sutra and its Indian Commentaries; 2 Volumes / Schoening, Jeffrey D.
117. The Sanskrit Buddhist Literature of Nepal / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
118. Saundaranand Mahakavya of Acarya Asvaghosa (with Tibetan and Hindi translations) / Tripathi, Ram Shankar (Prof.) (Ed.)
119. The Sheltering Tree of Interdependence: A Buddhist Monk's Reflections on Ecological Responsibility / Dalai Lama, H.H. The XIV
120. Songs of the Sixth Dalai Lama / Dhondup, K. (Tr.)
121. The Stone Boy and other stories / Hanh, Thich Nhat
122. Stories of the Buddha: Being Selection from the Jataka / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
123. Stories the Buddha Told: Great Buddhist Stories / Dhammika, S. & Harmer, Susan
124. The Story of the Buddha / Holland, Edith
125. The Story of the Buddha / Noble, E.B.
126. Studies in the Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita and other Essays / Mall, Linnart
127. Suhrllekha of Nagarjuna: With the Commentary of Jetsun Rendawa (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Pema Tenzin, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
128. The Surangama Sutra (Leng Yen Ching) / Luk, Charles (Tr.)
129. Sutra of the Wise and the Foolish (mdo mdzangs blun) or Ocean of Narratives (uliger-un dalai) [Translated from the Mongolian] / Frey, Stanley (Tr.)
130. Sutra-Tantrodbhavah Katipayadhara-Nimantrah by Bhadanta Indra / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
131. The Sutta Nipata: One of the Oldest Canonical Books of the Buddhism for the First Time Edited in Devanagari Characters / Bapat, P.V. (Ed.)
132. Tales from the Buddha's Life / Bodh, P.C.
133. Tales of Buddha / Sugan, J.P. & Sugan, Ruchi (Eds.)
134. Tao-Sheng's Commentary on the Lotus Sutra: A Study and Translation / Kim, Young-ho
135. Ten Suttas from Digha Nikaya-Long Discouses of the Buddha / Min, U. Myo & Lay, U. Ko
136. Therigatha: Poems of the First Buddhist Women / Hallisey, Charles (Tr.)
137. Thoughts, Literature and Monasteries in Early Buddhism / Watanabe, Baiyu
138. Three Silver Coins (in Tibetan) / Daknewa, Tashi
139. The Tibetan Corpse Stories by Acarya Nagarjuna and King Gautamiputra / Kajihama, Ryoshun (Tr.)
140. Tibetan Studies: Being A Reprint of the Articles Contributed to the Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal and Asiatic Researches / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
141. Tibetan Tales: Derived from Indian Sources (Translated from the Tibetan KahGYUR) / Schiefner, F. Anton Von (Tr.)
142. The Training Anthology of Santideva : A Translation of the Siksa-samuccaya, 2nd Edition / Goodman, Charles (Tr.)
143. Treatise on Groups of Elements: Abhidharma-Dhatukaya-Padasastra / Ganguly, Swati (Ed.)
144. Twenty-Five Suttas from Mulapannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
145. Twenty-Five Suttas from Upaipannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
146. Twilight Speech: Essays on Sanskrit and Buddhist Poetics / Schelling, Andrew
147. Two Classic Tibetan Fables / Namgyal, Acarya Ngawang (Tr.)
148. Vajra Yogini: The Only True Love Story / Arya, Sumati (Marja Toren)
149. Vajrasamadhi-Sutra Wonhyo's Exposition (Translation with an Introduction) / Buswell Jr., Robert E. (Tr.)
150. Vijnaptimatratasiddhi (Vimsatika) (With introduction, translation and commentary) / Sharma, T.R.
151. The Vimalakirti Sutra: From the Chinese Version by Kumarajiva / Watson, Burton (Tr.)
152. A Visit to Rahula Sanskrtyayana's Collection of Negatives at the Bihar Research Society: Text from the Buddhist Epistemological School / Much, Michael Torsten
153. Visuddhimagga of Buddhghosacariya / Warren, Henry Clarke (Ed.)
154. Waiting for the Buddha and Other Stories / Chandra, Anil
155. Wings of the White Crane: Poems of Tshangs dbyangs rgya mtsho (1683-1706) with Historical introduction by Helmut Hoffmann / Houston, G.W. (Tr.)
156. Women in Buddhist Literature / Law, Bimala Churn
157. World View of Jataka Stories; 2 Volumes / Deshpande, Maitreyee Y.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)