Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Literature
Displaying 1 - 157
1. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
2. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
3. Abhidharmakosh of Acarya Vasubandhu / Bhikkhu, Lokananda C.
4. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
5. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
6. Analytical Study of Abhidharmakosa / Chaudhary, Sukomal (Dr.)
7. Aryasura virchit Jatakamala: Ek Adhyayana / Gupta, Shivani (Dr.)
8. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
9. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
10. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
11. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
12. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
13. Buddha Kavyanjali / Shri Prasad (Ed.)
14. Buddha Nature: The Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra with Commentary / Arya Maitreya
15. Buddha: Puja Geet / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
16. Buddhadevah, Translated into Sanskrit by Kalpika Mukhopadhyay / Tagore, Rabindranath
17. Buddha's Orphans / Upadhyay, Samrat
18. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
19. Buddhism and Literature / Panth, R. (Dr.)
20. Buddhism and Pali Literature of Myanmar / Hazra, Kanai Lal
21. Buddhism in Indian Literature / Dash, Narendra Kumar (Ed.)
22. Buddhism in Translations / Warren, Henry Clarke
23. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
24. Buddhism: Its History and Literature / Rhys Davids, T.W.
25. Buddhist Birth-Stories (Jataka Tales) / Rhys Davids, T.W.
26. Buddhist Legend of Jimutavahana from the Katha-Sarit Sagara (The Ocean Rivor of Story) Dramatized in the Nagananda-A Buddhist Drama / Deva, Harisha
27. Buddhist Legends: Translated from the original Pali text of the Dhammapada commentary; 3 Volumes / Burlingame, Eugene Watson (Tr.)
28. Buddhist Literary Heritage in India: Text and Context / Basu, Ratna (Ed.)
29. Buddhist Literature Yesterday and Today / Sain, G.R.
30. Buddhist Poetry, Thought and Diffusion; 2 Volumes
31. Buddhist Stories / Dahlke, Paul
32. Carrying Enemies on Your Shoulder: Indian Folk Wisdom in Tibet / Flick, Hugh Meredith (Jr.)
33. Catalogue of Indian (Buddhist) Texts in Tibetan Translation Kanjur and Tanjur (Alphabetically Rearranged): Volume1 Texts (Indian Titles) in Tanjur by Alka Chattopadhyaya
34. A Catalogue-Index of the Tibetan Buddhist Canons: Bkah-hgyur and Bstan-hgyur
35. The Chinese Madhyama, Agama and the Pali Majjhima Nikaya: A Comparative Study / Chau, Bhiksu Thich Minh
36. The Collection of the Middle Length Sayings (Majjhima-Nikaya); 3 Volumes (Translated from the Pali) / Horner, I.B. (Tr.)
37. Commentary of Ratnavali (sNying-po'i Don-gSal-bar Byed-pa) by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen (in Tibetan) / Dhondup, Phuntsok (Acharya) (Ed.)
38. Compendium of Buddhist Literature / Varma, Chandra B.
39. The Concrete Buddha: A Collection of Stories from Corporate World / Jain, Rajesh
40. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
41. The Dhammapada / Radhakrishnan, S. (Ed.)
42. Dhammapada: The Way of the Buddha; 12 Volumes / Osho
43. The Dhammapada: Verses and Stories / Tin, Daw Mya (Tr.)
44. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
45. The Diamond Sutra and The Heart Sutra / Conze, Edward
46. A Dictionary of Buddhist Literature and Literary Personalities / Krishnamurthy, K.
47. Digha Nikaya: Text with English Translation; 3 volumes / Barua, Alka
48. The Divine Madman: The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley / Dowman, Keith & Paljor, Sonam (Trs.)
49. Early Buddhist Scriptures / Thomas, Edward J.
50. Encountering Buddhism in Twentieth-Century British and American Literature / Normand, Lawrence & Winch, Alison (Eds.)
51. Encyclopaedia of Pali Literature; 20 Volumes / Tripathi, Sridhar (Ed.)
52. Esoteric Buddhism / Sinnett, Alfred Percy
53. Essays on Buddhism and Pali Literature / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
54. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
55. Foundations of Dharmakirti's Philosophy (Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism) / Dunne, John. D.
56. Gandhavamsa: A History of Pali Literature / Kumar, Bimalendra (Dr.)
57. Gatakamala: Garland of Birth Stories of Arya Sura; (Translated into English) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
58. The Glimpses of Pali Literature (Gandhavamsa) / Das, A.
59. Glimpses of the Sanskrit Buddhist Literature (Vol.1) / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
60. Guide to Tipitaka / Lay, Uko (Comp.)
61. The Guru Puja / First Panchen Lama
62. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
63. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
64. A Handbook of Pali Literature / Hinuber, Oskar Von
65. Head, Eyes, Flesh, and Blood: Giving Away the Body in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
66. Heart Sutra Explained: Indian and Tibetan Commentaries / Lopez, Donald S.
67. Heart Sutra in Tibetan: A Critical Edition of the two Recensions Contained in the Kanjur / Silk, Jonathan A.
68. Heritage of Buddha: The Story of Siddhartha Gautama / Luzanne, Celina
69. A History of Indian Literature: Buddhist and Jaina Literature by Maurice Winternitz (A new authoritative translation from original German) / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
70. The Hundred Thousand Songs of Milarepa / Chang, Garma C.C. (Tr.)
71. Hundred Waves of Elegant Sayings of Gun-than (Translated into English) / Tashi, Yeshi (Tr. & Ed.)
72. The Imitation of Buddha: Quotations from Buddhist Literature / Bowden, Ernest M.
73. Indian Buddhist Literature and Chinese Moral Books: A Comparative Analysis / Der-huey, Lee
74. Indo-Tibetan Literature / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Comp., Tr. & Ed.)
75. Jagannath Upadhyaya Bauddha Nibandhavali, 2 Volumes / Vimalkirti (Ed.)
76. Jatak Tales: Birth Stories of Buddha / Beswisk, Ethel
77. Jataka Mala or a Garland of Birth Stories / Higgins, Marie Musaeus
78. The Jataka or Stories of the Buddha's Former Births; 6 Volumes / Cowell, Edward B.
79. The Jataka Stories in Japan / Khanna, Anita
80. Jataka Stories in Theravada Buddhism: Narrating the Bodhisatta Path / Appleton, Naomi
81. The Jatakamala or Bodhisattvavadanamala (Garland of Birth-Stories) of Aryasura (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
82. Jatakas: Birth Stories of the Bodhisatta / Shaw, Sarah (Tr.)
83. Jewels of the Doctrine: Stories of the Sadharma Ratnavaliya of Dharmasena Thera / Obeyesekera, Ranjini (Tr.)
84. Jinacarita or the Carrier of the Conquer (Or Buddha) of Medhankara: A Pali Poem / Duroiselle, Charles (Ed. & Tr.)
85. Karma: A Story of Buddhist Ethics / Carus, Paul
86. Lama Mipam's Commentary to Nagarjuna's Stanzas for a Novice Monk together with Tsong Khapa's Essence of the Ocean of Vinaya / Mullin, Glenn H. & Rabgay, Lobsang (Trns.)
87. The Lawudo Lama: Stories of Reincarnation from the Mount Everest Region / Wangmo, Jamyang (Helly Pelaez Bozzi)
88. The Legend of King Asoka: A Study and Translation of the Asokavadana / Strong, John S.
89. Life of Women in Buddhist Literature / Talim, Meena
90. A Literary Appraisal of Pali Poetical Works / Das, Asha (Dr.)
91. Literature of the Personalists of Early Buddhism / Chau, Bhikshu Thich Thien
92. The Little Buddha: Finding Happiness / Mikosch, Claus
93. Magadhan Literature / Sastri, M.M. Haraprasad
94. The Mahasudarsanavdana and the Mahasudarsanasutra (Romanised Sanskrit and Tibetan Text) / Matsumura, Hisashi
95. Mahavairocans-Sutra translated by Chikyo Yamamoto
96. The Mahavamsa or The Great Chronicle of Ceylon / Geiger, Wilhelm (Tr.)
97. Maitreya Buddha in Literature, History and Art / Das, Asha
98. Mapping the Bodhicaryavatara: Essays on Mahayana Ethics / Roy, Pabitrakumar
99. Methodology for Editing and Translating a Source Material on History of Science and the Text of the Abhidhammatthasangahasarupa; 2 Volumes / Varma, C.B.
100. Murder in the Monastery / Chanda, Barun
101. Music, Dance and Drama in Literature: Mainly Based on Buddhist Atthakatha Literature / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
102. Mythology of Buddhism in Tibet and Mongolia: Guide to the Lamaist Collection of Prince Ukhtomsky / Grunwedel, Albert
103. Nagarjuna's Drop of Nourishment for People by Nagarjuna and The Jewel Ornament: A Commentary (Translated from the Mongolian) / Frye, Stanley (Tr.)
104. Nirvana: A Story of Buddhist Psychology / Carus, Paul
105. Nispanna-Yogavali (Sanskrit and Tibetan texts with English translation) / Lokesh Chandra & Sharma, Nirmala
106. Old Demons New Deities: Contemporary Stories from Tibet / Dickie, Tenzin (Ed.)
107. The Ornament of Clear Realization: A Commentary on the Prajnaparamita of the Maitreya Buddha / Rinpoche, Ven. Khenchen Thrangu (Geshe Lharampa)
108. Padmapani Lectures: A Selection
109. Papers on the Literature of Northern Buddhism / Singh, Sanghasen & et. al. (Eds.)
110. Personal Salvation and Filial Piety: Two Precious Scroll Narratives of Guanyin and Her Acolytes / Idema, Wilt L.
111. Poetical Visions of the Buddha's Former Lives: Seventeen Legends from Haribhatta's Jatakamala (with CD) / Hahn, Michael (Ed.)
112. The Position of Women in the Buddhist Jatakas / Bhardwaj, Ranjana (Dr.)
113. Prajnadanda: The Staff of Wisdom / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed. & Tr.)
114. The Prajnaparamita Literature / Conze, Edward
115. Purvayoga Tippani of Kunkhen Padmakarpo (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
116. Sahaja: In Quest of the Innate, An Esoteric Fusion in Bengali Poetry Through the Charya and the Baul Songs / Mukherjee, Prithwindra (Ed.)
117. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
118. The Sanskrit Buddhist Literature of Nepal / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
119. Saundaranand Mahakavya of Acarya Asvaghosa (with Tibetan and Hindi translations) / Tripathi, Ram Shankar (Prof.) (Ed.)
120. The Sheltering Tree of Interdependence: A Buddhist Monk's Reflections on Ecological Responsibility / Dalai Lama, H.H. The XIV
121. Songs of the Sixth Dalai Lama / Dhondup, K. (Tr.)
122. The Stone Boy and other stories / Hanh, Thich Nhat
123. Stories the Buddha Told: Great Buddhist Stories / Dhammika, S. & Harmer, Susan
124. The Story of the Buddha / Holland, Edith
125. The Story of the Buddha / Noble, E.B.
126. Studies in the Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita and other Essays / Mall, Linnart
127. Suhrllekha of Nagarjuna: With the Commentary of Jetsun Rendawa (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Pema Tenzin, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
128. The Surangama Sutra (Leng Yen Ching) / Luk, Charles (Tr.)
129. Sutra of the Wise and the Foolish (mdo mdzangs blun) or Ocean of Narratives (uliger-un dalai) [Translated from the Mongolian] / Frey, Stanley (Tr.)
130. Sutra-Tantrodbhavah Katipayadhara-Nimantrah by Bhadanta Indra / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
131. The Sutta Nipata: One of the Oldest Canonical Books of the Buddhism for the First Time Edited in Devanagari Characters / Bapat, P.V. (Ed.)
132. Tales from the Buddha's Life / Bodh, P.C.
133. Tales of Buddha / Sugan, J.P. & Sugan, Ruchi (Eds.)
134. Tao-Sheng's Commentary on the Lotus Sutra: A Study and Translation / Kim, Young-ho
135. Ten Suttas from Digha Nikaya-Long Discouses of the Buddha / Min, U. Myo & Lay, U. Ko
136. Therigatha: Poems of the First Buddhist Women / Hallisey, Charles (Tr.)
137. Thoughts, Literature and Monasteries in Early Buddhism / Watanabe, Baiyu
138. Three Silver Coins (in Tibetan) / Daknewa, Tashi
139. The Tibetan Corpse Stories by Acarya Nagarjuna and King Gautamiputra / Kajihama, Ryoshun (Tr.)
140. Tibetan Studies: Being A Reprint of the Articles Contributed to the Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal and Asiatic Researches / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
141. Tibetan Tales: Derived from Indian Sources (Translated from the Tibetan KahGYUR) / Schiefner, F. Anton Von (Tr.)
142. The Training Anthology of Santideva: A Translation of the Siksa-samuccaya, 2nd Edition / Goodman, Charles (Tr.)
143. Treatise on Groups of Elements: Abhidharma-Dhatukaya-Padasastra / Ganguly, Swati (Ed.)
144. Twenty-Five Suttas from Mulapannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
145. Twenty-Five Suttas from Upaipannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
146. Twilight Speech: Essays on Sanskrit and Buddhist Poetics / Schelling, Andrew
147. Two Classic Tibetan Fables / Namgyal, Acarya Ngawang (Tr.)
148. Vajra Yogini: The Only True Love Story / Arya, Sumati (Marja Toren)
149. Vajrasamadhi-Sutra Wonhyo's Exposition (Translation with an Introduction) / Buswell Jr., Robert E. (Tr.)
150. Vijnaptimatratasiddhi (Vimsatika) (With introduction, translation and commentary) / Sharma, T.R.
151. Vijnapti-matrata-siddhi: A Commentary (Cheng Weishi Lun) on Vasubandhu's Trimsika by Xuanzang, 3 Volumes (Translated into English) / Gelong Lodro Sangpo, Gelongma Migme Chodron with the assistance of Alexander Leonhard Mayer (Trs.)
152. The Vimalakirti Sutra: From the Chinese Version by Kumarajiva / Watson, Burton (Tr.)
153. Visuddhimagga of Buddhghosacariya / Warren, Henry Clarke (Ed.)
154. Waiting for the Buddha and Other Stories / Chandra, Anil
155. Wings of the White Crane: Poems of Tshangs dbyangs rgya mtsho (1683-1706) with Historical introduction by Helmut Hoffmann / Houston, G.W. (Tr.)
156. World View of Jataka Stories; 2 Volumes / Deshpande, Maitreyee Y.
157. Yasodhara: A Novel About the Buddha's Wife / Sasson, Vanessa R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)