Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Art, Archaeology and Iconography
Displaying 1 - 288
1. 1000 Buddhas of Genius / Rhys-Davids, T.W.
2. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
3. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
4. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
5. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
6. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
7. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
8. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
9. An Archaeological Journey of Nalanda (1838-2016) / Lama, G.K.
10. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
11. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
12. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
13. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
14. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
15. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
16. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
17. The Art Heritage of Nalanda / Lama, G.K.
18. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
19. The Art of Awakening: A User's Guide to Tibetan Buddhist Art and Practice / Lhadrepa, Konchog & Davis, Charlotte
20. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
21. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
22. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
23. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
24. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
25. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
26. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
27. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
28. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
29. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
30. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
31. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
32. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
33. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
34. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
35. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
36. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
37. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
38. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
39. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
40. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
41. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
42. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
43. Buddha in Gandhara Art and other Buddhist Sites / Nagar, Shanti Lal
44. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
45. Buddhism and Art / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
46. Buddhism and Maritime Heritage of South East Asia: Odishan Perspective / Patnaik, Sunil Kumar
47. Buddhism as/in Performance: Analysis of Meditation and Theatrical Practice / George, David E.R.
48. Buddhism in Mathura: A Detailed Study of Buddhist Tradition, Archaeology and Art / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
49. Buddhism: Aesthetics, Time and Quintessence / Lokesh Chandra
50. Buddhism: Art and Values: A Collection of Research Papers and Keynote Addresses on the Evolution of Buddhist Art and Thought Across the Lands of Asia / Lokesh Chandra
51. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
52. Buddhism: Art, Culture and History / Rana, Ganesh
53. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
54. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
55. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
56. Buddhist Architecture of Western India: Century 250 BC to 300 AD / Nagarju, S.
57. Buddhist Art and Culture: Symbols and Significance; 2 Volumes / Sengupta, Arputha Rani
58. Buddhist Art and Thought / Mittal, K.K. & et. al.
59. Buddhist Art and Thought / Shashibala
60. Buddhist Art in India / Burgess, J.
61. Buddhist Art in India / Gibson, A.C.
62. Buddhist Art in India and Sri Lanka: 3rd Century BC to 6th Century AD - A Critical Study / Dabral, Virender Kumar
63. Buddhist Art in India, Ceylon and Java / Vogel, J. Ph.
64. Buddhist Art in South-East Asia: The Indian Influence on the Art of Thailand / May, Reginald Le
65. Buddhist Art in Tibet: New Insights on Ancient Treasures: A Study of Paintings and Sculptures from 8th to 18th century / Henss, Michael
66. Buddhist Art of Bengal: from the 3rd Century B.C. to the 13th Century A.D. / Sengupta, Anusuya (1955- )
67. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
68. The Buddhist Art of Kausambi (From 300 BC to AD 550) / Tripathi, Aruna
69. Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda / Rama, K. (Dr.) (Mrs.)
70. Buddhist Art of Orissa / Das, H.C.
71. Buddhist Art of Pagan; 2 Volumes / Rao, Vinay Kumar
72. Buddhist Art, 2 Volumes / Talim, Meena
73. Buddhist Art: An Historical and Cultural Journey / Beguin, Gilles
74. Buddhist Art: Form and Meaning / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
75. Buddhist Art: In Praise of the Divine / Bala, Sashi (Dr.)
76. Buddhist Art: Mathura School / Sharma, R.C.
77. Buddhist Art: Objects in the Museums of West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Saktirani
78. Buddhist Art: Sanchi to Early Mathura, 2 Volumes / Asthana, Archana & Ashwani Asthana
79. The Buddhist Art: Vietnamese Perspectives / Kumar, Bachchan
80. Buddhist Book Illuminations / Pal, Pratapaditya & Meech-Pekarik, Jula
81. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
82. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
83. The Buddhist Canon of Iconometry: Zaoxing Liangdu Jing; With Supplement A Tibetan-Chinese Translation from about 1742 by mGon-po-skyabs (Gompojab) / Jingfeng, Cai (Tr.)
84. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
85. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
86. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
87. The Buddhist Cosmopolis / Lokesh Chandra
88. Buddhist Deities and Masters: An Introduction (An account of metal statues made by Nepalese artisans) / Shakya, Chandra B. (Comp.)
89. The Buddhist Diet Book / Holloway, L.C.
90. Buddhist Divinities / Niyogi, Puspa
91. Buddhist Heritage in India and Sri Lanka: Rediscovery and Restoration / Fernando, R.P.
92. Buddhist Heritage of Gujarat: Representation, Preservation and Promotion / Patel, Ambika (Dr.)
93. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
94. Buddhist Heritage of Orissa: From Kalinga to Sri Lanka / Mohanty, Bimalendu (Ed.)
95. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
96. Buddhist Iconography in Bihar (A.D. 600-1200) / Mishra, Jayadeva
97. Buddhist Iconography in Thailand: A South-East Asian Perspective / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
98. Buddhist Iconography in the Butsuzozui of Hidenobu / Khanna, Anita (Tran. & Ed.)
99. Buddhist Iconography of Northern Bactria / Abdullaev, Kazim
100. Buddhist Iconography; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Lokesh Chandra
101. Buddhist Images and Narratives / Nath, Amarendra
102. The Buddhist Landscape of Varanasi: Sacred Landscapes of South and Southeast Asia / Jayaswal, Vidula
103. Buddhist Monastic Architecture in Sri Lanka: The Woodland Shrines / Seneviratna, Anuradha & et. al.
104. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India (Rare Book) / Sharma, I.K.
105. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
106. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
107. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
108. A Buddhist Paradise: The Murals of Alchi: Western Himalayas / Pal, Pratapaditya
109. Buddhist Peace Recipes / Pant, Pushpesh
110. Buddhist Relic-Caskets in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
111. Buddhist Remains from Haryana / Handa, Devendra
112. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
113. Buddhist Sculptural Art of the Lower Krishna Valley / Rao, Vinay Kumar
114. Buddhist Sculptures and Monuments
115. Buddhist Sculptures in Tibet; 2 Volumes / Schroeder, Ulrich von
116. Buddhist Shrines in India / Ahir, D.C.
117. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
118. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
119. Buddhist Tales of Kashmir in Tibetan Woodcuts: Narthang Series of the Woodcuts of Ksemendras Avadana-kalpalata / Rani, Sharda (Dr.) (Ed.) (Mrs. Lokesh Chandra)
120. Buddhist Tantra and Buddhist Art / Mishra, T.N.
121. Buddhist Textiles of Laos, Lan Na and the Isan: The Iconography of Design Elements / Bunce, Fredrick W.
122. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
123. A Bull of a Man: Images of Masculinity, Sex, and the Body in Indian Buddhism / Powers, John
124. Candi Mendut: Womb of the Tathagata / Long, Mark
125. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
126. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
127. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
128. Contemporizing Buddha / Shukla, Rajesh Kumar
129. The Copper-coloured Palace: Iconography of the rNin ma School of Tibetan Buddhism, 3 Volumes / Herrmann-Pfandt, Adelheid
130. The Cosmic Embrace: An Illustrated Guide to Sacred Sex / Stevens, John
131. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
132. Cultural Interflow between India and Japan / Lokesh Chandra
133. Defining the Image: Measurements in Image Making / Willemen, Charles
134. Deities and Divinities of Tibet (The Nyingma Icons) A collection of Line Drawing of 94 Deities and Divinities / Tenzin, Khempo Sangyay & Gomehen Obshey
135. Demonic Divine: Himalayan Art and Beyond / Linrothe, Rob & Watt, Jeff
136. Development of Buddhist Iconography in Eastern India: A Study of Tara, Prajnas of Five Tathagatas and Bhrikuti / Ghosh, Mallar
137. Dharamsala: Tibetan Refuge / Russell, Jeremy
138. The Dharmakosa-Samgrahah: A Buddhist Iconographic text from Nepal / Mukherjee, S.C. (Dr.)
139. Dictionary of Buddhist Iconography; 15 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra (Dr.)
140. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
141. Divine Presence: Arts of India and the Himalayas / Casey, Jane; Ahuja, Naman Parmeshwar & Weldon, David
142. Early and Buddhist Stone Sculpture of Japan / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
143. Early Buddhist Art in India (300 B.C. to 300 A.D.) / Chauley, G.C.
144. Early Buddhist Art of Bodh-Gaya / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
145. Early Buddhist Metal Images of South Asia: With Special Reference to Gupta-Vakatakas Period / Sharma, Deo Prakash
146. Elements of Buddhist Iconography (New Edition Revised and Enlarged in Accordance with Author's Notes) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
147. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
148. Empowered Masters: Tibetan Wall Paintings of Mahasiddhas at Gyantse / Schroeder, Ulrich von
149. An Encyclopaedia of Buddhist Deities, Demigods, Godlings, Saints & Demons: With Special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 2 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
150. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
151. The Encyclopaedia of Tibetan Symbols and Motifs / Beer, Robert
152. The Esoteric Iconography of Japanese Mandalas / Lokesh Chandra
153. The Eternal Food: Gastronomic Ideas and Experience of Hindus and Buddhists / Khare, R.S. (Ed.)
154. Female Deities in Buddhism: A Concise Guide / Vessantara
155. Five Hundred Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu
156. The Flag Project: Contemporary Artists Celebrate the Opening of a New Museum / Winchester, Simon & Anne Paul, Katherine
157. Flowering of a Foreign Faith: New Studies in Chinese Buddhist Art / Baker, Janet (Ed.)
158. The Flying Mystics of Tibetan Buddhism / Mullin, Glenn H.
159. The Forgotten Gods of Tibet: Early Buddhist Art in the Western Himalayas / Ham, Peter Van & Stirn, Aglaja
160. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
161. From the Sacred Realm: Treasures of Tibetan Art from the Newark Museum / Reynolds, Valrae; Gyatso, Janet; Heller, Amy & Martin, Dan
162. Glimpses of Art, Architecture and Buddhist Literature in Ancient India / Krishnamurthy, K.
163. Gods and Masks of the Kathmandu Valley / Vergati, Anne
164. The Gods of Northern Buddhism: Their History, Iconography and Progressive Evolution through the Northern Buddhist Countries / Getty, Alice
165. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
166. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
167. The Handbook of Tibetan Buddhist Symbols / Beer, Robert
168. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
169. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
170. The Hermit's Hut: Architecture and Asceticism in India / Ashraf, Kazi K.
171. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
172. Hindu Divinities in Japanese Buddhist Pantheon: A comparative Study / Bakshi, D.N.
173. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
174. History of Mahayana Buddhism: Its Art, Architecture and Literature in Southeast Asia / Jagarlamudi, Sitaramamma (Dr.)
175. History of Tibetan Painting: The Great Tibetan Painters and their Traditions / Jackson, David
176. The Iconography of Architectural Plans: A Study of the Influence of Buddhism and Hinduism on Plans of South and Southeast Asia / Bunce, Fredrick W.
177. Iconography of the Bodhisattva (Bosatsa) Images in Japan and India / Bakshi, D.N.
178. Iconography of the Buddha Images in Japan: A comparative study
179. Iconography of the Buddhist Sculpture of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Donaldson, Thomas Eugene
180. Iconography of the Derge Kanjur and Tanjur / Kolmas, Josef
181. Iconography of the Thousand Buddhas / Lokesh Chandra
182. Iconography of Tibetan Lamaism / Gordon, Antoinette K.
183. Iconography of Vajrayana / Badmazhapov, T.S. (Comp.)
184. Imaging Wisdom: Seeing and Knowing in the Art of Indian Buddhism / Kinnard, Jacob N.
185. Impressions of Bhutan and Tibetan Art (Tibetan Studies III) / Ardussi, John & Blezer, Henk (Eds.)
186. In Pursuit of the Past: Collecting Old Art in Modern India, circa 1875-1950 / Pal, Pratapaditya
187. In the Foot-Steps of the Buddha: Eight Buddhist Shrines in India / Bauddh, Shanti Swaroop
188. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
189. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
190. The Indian Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Benoytosh
191. Indian Contribution to the Development of Far Eastern Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Ashok Kumar
192. Indian Monastic Buddhism: Collected Papers on Textual, Inscriptional and Archaeological Evidence (2 Volumes, bound in one) / Schopen, Gregory
193. Indo-Tibetica; 4 Volumes (in 7 Parts) / Tucci, Giuseppe & Lokesh Chandra
194. Interaction Between Brahmanical and Buddhist Art / Sharma, R.C. & Ghosal, Pranati (Eds.)
195. An Introduction to Buddhist Art and Thoughts / Gupta, S.D.
196. Jatakas in Buddhist Thought and Art; 2 Volumes / Subrahmanyam, B.
197. Jatakas in South Indian Art / Subrahmanyam, B. (Dr.)
198. Kizil on the Silk Road: Crossroads of Commerce and Meeting of Minds / Ghose, Rajeshwari (Ed.)
199. Lalitavajra's Manual of Buddhist Iconography / Lohia, Sushama
200. Life of Buddha in Indian Sculpture: Atasha-Maha-Pratiharya / Parimoo, Ratan
201. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
202. Madhya Bharat ki Bouddh Sanskriti evam Kala (in Hindi) / Rai, Vinay Kumar
203. Manjusri: An Exhibition of Rare Thangkas / Samten, Acharya Ngawang (Ed.)
204. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
205. The Matrix and Diamond World Mandalas in Shingon Buddhism; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Snodgrass, Adrian
206. Mithuna in Buddhist Art: Special Reference to Amaravati and Nagarjunakonda / Piratti, V.V. Sudha
207. Monuments of Sanchi; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir Jones & Foucher, Alfred
208. Mudras in Buddhist and Hindu Practices: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
209. The Museums in the Area of Lumbini and Kapilavastu / Giri, Gitu
210. Music in the Sky: The Life, Art & Teachings of the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinlety Dorje / Martin, Michele
211. Nagarjuna: The Second Buddha / Kent, Mohini
212. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
213. Nalanda Mahavihara: A Critical Analysis of the Archaeology of an Indian Buddhist Site / Stewart, Mary L.
214. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
215. Nalanda: Situating the Great Monastery / Asher, Frederick M.
216. Nepal Mandala: A Cultural Study of the Kathmandu Valley; 2 Volumes / Slusser, Mary Shepherd
217. A Ngor Mandala Collection / Lokesh Chandra; Tachikawa, Musashi & Watanabe, Sumie
218. A Ninth Century Scroll of the Vajradhatu Mandala / Lokesh Chandra
219. Northern Frontiers of Buddhism: Buddhist Heritage of Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kalmykia, Tibet, China, Mongolia and Siberia / Behl, Benoy K.
220. Numbers: Their Iconographic Consideration in Buddhist & Hindu Practices / Bunce, Fredrick W.
221. On the Path to Void: Buddhist Art of the Tibetan Realm / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
222. Oracles and Demons of Tibet: The Cult and Iconography of the Tibetan Protective Deities / Nebesky-Wojkowitz, Rene-de
223. Origin and Development of Buddhist Images / Srivastava, Shankar Kamal
224. The Origin of the Buddha Image / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
225. Padmasambhava: The Great Indian Pandit / Rinpoche, Neten Chokling
226. Painted Buddhas of Xinjiang: Hidden Treasures from the Silk Road / Gies, Jacques; Coutin, Andre & Feugere, Laure
227. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
228. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
229. A Panorama of the Life of Lord Buddha / Haldar, Asitkumar
230. The Path to Liberation: The Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Gradual Stages of Study of Deity Drawing (in Tibetan) / Lhadrepa, Konchog
231. Patron and Painter: Situ Panchen and the Revival of the Encampment Style / Jackson, David P.
232. Rani ki Vav: The Abode of Bodhisattvas and Dakinis / Rao, Rekha
233. Reading Buddhist Art: An Illustrated Guide to Buddhist Signs and Symbols / McArthur, Meher
234. Sacred Animals of Nepal and India, with special reference to Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism and Buddhism / Majupuria, Trilok Chandra
235. Sacred Sites: The Buddhist Monastery / Kelly, Thmas N. & et. al.
236. Sacred Treasures: Divine Wisdom / Cameron, Toni
237. Sadhanamala: Avalokitesvara Section: Sanskrit and Tibetan Texts / Sakuma, Ruriko
238. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
239. Sarnath Ki Baudh Murtikala / Singh, Shashi Bhushan (Dr.)
240. Sculptural Art in Early Buddhist (Hinayana) Caves of Western Maharashtra (A Stylo-Chrono Study) / Kumar, Ajit
241. The Sculptural Heritage of Tibet: Buddhist Art in the Nyingel Lam Collection / Weldon, David & Singer, Jane Casey
242. Sculptures of Mathura and Sarnath: A Comparative Study - Upto Gupta Period / Tiwari, Usha Rani
243. Sculptures of Vajrayana Buddhism / Krishnamurthy, K.
244. Sigiriya Paintings of Srilanka: Identification and Interpretation / Talim, Meena
245. Song of the Spirit: The Word of Sacred Music / Raghunathan Sudhamahi (Ed.)
246. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
247. Sri Lankan Monastic Architecture / Basnayake, H.T.
248. Studies in Buddhist Art of South Asia / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
249. Studies in Early Buddhist Architecture of India / Sarkar, H.
250. Studies in Hindu and Buddhist Art / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
251. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
252. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
253. The Stupa of Bharhut: A Buddhist Monument Ornamented with Numerous Sculptures Illustrative of Buddhist Legends and History in the 3rd Century BC / Cunningham, Alexander
254. Stylistics of Buddhist Art in India; 2 Volumes / Benisti, Mireille
255. The Sun: Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Drawing / Lhadrepa, Konchog
256. Suramgamasamadhisutra: The Concentration of Heroic Progress: An Early Mahayana Buddhist Scripture / Lamotte, Etienne (Tr.)
257. A Survey of Buddhist Temples and Monasteries / Malik, Akhtar
258. The Symbolism of the Stupa / Snodgrass, Adrian
259. Thangka: The Sacred Painting of Tibet / Santiago, J.R.
260. Thanka Painting of the Tsang-pa Tradition of Tibet / Sangpo, Phuntsok
261. Three Hundred and Sixty Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu (Comp.)
262. Tibet: Life, Myth and Art / Willis, Michael
263. Tibetan Art / Lokesh Chandra
264. The Tibetan Art of Healing / Baker, Ian A.
265. Tibetan Art: Tracing the Development of Spiritual Ideals and Art in Tibet 600-2000 A.D. / Heller, Amy
266. Tibetan Buddhist Pantheon from Manchu Kanjur (2 Volumes)
267. The Tibetan Iconography of Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and other Deities: A Unique Pantheon / Lokesh Chandra & Bunce, Fredrick W.
268. Tibetan Mandalas: Vajravali and Tantra-samuccaya / Raghuvira & Lokesh Chandra
269. Tibetan Painting: The Jucker Collection / Kreijer, Hugo E.
270. Tibetan Paintings / Roerich, George
271. Tibetan Paintings: A Study of Tibetan Thankas, Eleventh to Nineteenth Centuries / Pal, Pratapaditya
272. Tibetan Religious Art / Gordon, Antoinette K.
273. Tibetan Religious Dances: Tibetan text and annotated translation of the 'Chams Yig' / Wojkowitz, Rene de Nebesky
274. Tibetan Thangka Painting: Methods and Materials / Jackson, David P. & Jackson, Janice A.
275. Trans-Himalayan Wall Paintings: 10th to 13th Century AD / Singh, A.K. (Tr.)
276. Treasures of the Buddha: The Glories of Sacred Asia / Lowensten, Tom
277. Twin Mandalas of Vairocana in Japanese Iconography / Tajima, Ryujun (Ed.)
278. Two Lamaistic Pantheons: From Materials Collected by the Late Baron A.Von Stael-Holstein; 2 Volumes / Clark, Walter Eugene (Ed.)
279. Unfolding a Mandala: The Buddhist Cave Temples at Ellora / Malandra, Geri H.
280. Vajrayana Buddhism in Khajuraho Sculptures / Rao, Rekha
281. Vajrayana Buddhism: Study in Social Iconography / Mishra, Umakant
282. Vajrayana Buddhist Centres in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
283. Vajrayana Images of the Bao-Xiang Lou: (Pao-hsiang Lou) Pantheon; 3 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
284. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
285. Voice of the Void: Aesthetics of the Buddhist Mandala on the Basis of the Doctrine of Vak in Trika Saivism / Kim, Sung Min
286. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
287. Worlds of Transformation: Tibetan Art of Wisdom and Compassion / Rhie, Marylin M. & Thurman, Robert A.F.
288. The Yantras of Deities and Their Numerological Foundations: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)