Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Art, Archaeology and Iconography
Displaying 1 - 289
1. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
2. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
3. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
4. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
5. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
6. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
7. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
8. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
9. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
10. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
11. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
12. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
13. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
14. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
15. The Art of Awakening: A User's Guide to Tibetan Buddhist Art and Practice / Lhadrepa, Konchog & Davis, Charlotte
16. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
17. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
18. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
19. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
20. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
21. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
22. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
23. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
24. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
25. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
26. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
27. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
28. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
29. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
30. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
31. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
32. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
33. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
34. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
35. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
36. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
37. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
38. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
39. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
40. Buddha in Gandhara Art and other Buddhist Sites / Nagar, Shanti Lal
41. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
42. Buddhism and Art / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
43. Buddhism and Maritime Heritage of South East Asia: Odishan Perspective / Patnaik, Sunil Kumar
44. Buddhism as/in Performance: Analysis of Meditation and Theatrical Practice / George, David E.R.
45. Buddhism in Mathura: A Detailed Study of Buddhist Tradition, Archaeology and Art / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
46. Buddhism: Aesthetics, Time and Quintessence / Lokesh Chandra
47. Buddhism: Art and Values: A Collection of Research Papers and Keynote Addresses on the Evolution of Buddhist Art and Thought Across the Lands of Asia / Lokesh Chandra
48. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
49. Buddhism: Art, Culture and History / Rana, Ganesh
50. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
51. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
52. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
53. Buddhist Architecture of Western India: Century 250 BC to 300 AD / Nagarju, S.
54. Buddhist Art and Culture: Symbols and Significance; 2 Volumes / Sengupta, Arputha Rani
55. Buddhist Art and Thought / Mittal, K.K. & et. al.
56. Buddhist Art and Thought / Shashibala
57. Buddhist Art in India / Burgess, J.
58. Buddhist Art in India / Gibson, A.C.
59. Buddhist Art in India / Grunwedel, Albert
60. Buddhist Art in India and Sri Lanka: 3rd Century BC to 6th Century AD - A Critical Study / Dabral, Virender Kumar
61. Buddhist Art in India, Ceylon and Java / Vogel, J. Ph.
62. Buddhist Art in South-East Asia: The Indian Influence on the Art of Thailand / May, Reginald Le
63. Buddhist Art in Tibet: New Insights on Ancient Treasures: A Study of Paintings and Sculptures from 8th to 18th century / Henss, Michael
64. Buddhist Art of Bengal: from the 3rd Century B.C. to the 13th Century A.D. / Sengupta, Anusuya (1955- )
65. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
66. The Buddhist Art of Kausambi (From 300 BC to AD 550) / Tripathi, Aruna
67. Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda / Rama, K. (Dr.) (Mrs.)
68. Buddhist Art of Orissa / Das, H.C.
69. Buddhist Art of Pagan; 2 Volumes / Rao, Vinay Kumar
70. Buddhist Art, 2 Volumes / Talim, Meena
71. Buddhist Art: An Historical and Cultural Journey / Beguin, Gilles
72. Buddhist Art: Form and Meaning / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
73. Buddhist Art: In Praise of the Divine / Bala, Sashi (Dr.)
74. Buddhist Art: Mathura School / Sharma, R.C.
75. Buddhist Art: Objects in the Museums of West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Saktirani
76. Buddhist Art: Sanchi to Early Mathura, 2 Volumes / Asthana, Archana & Ashwani Asthana
77. The Buddhist Art: Vietnamese Perspectives / Kumar, Bachchan
78. Buddhist Book Illuminations / Pal, Pratapaditya & Meech-Pekarik, Jula
79. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
80. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
81. The Buddhist Canon of Iconometry: Zaoxing Liangdu Jing; With Supplement A Tibetan-Chinese Translation from about 1742 by mGon-po-skyabs (Gompojab) / Jingfeng, Cai (Tr.)
82. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
83. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
84. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
85. The Buddhist Cosmopolis / Lokesh Chandra
86. Buddhist Deities and Masters: An Introduction (An account of metal statues made by Nepalese artisans) / Shakya, Chandra B. (Comp.)
87. The Buddhist Diet Book / Holloway, L.C.
88. Buddhist Divinities / Niyogi, Puspa
89. Buddhist Heritage in India and Sri Lanka: Rediscovery and Restoration / Fernando, R.P.
90. Buddhist Heritage of Gujarat: Representation, Preservation and Promotion / Patel, Ambika (Dr.)
91. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
92. Buddhist Heritage of Orissa: From Kalinga to Sri Lanka / Mohanty, Bimalendu (Ed.)
93. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
94. Buddhist Iconography in Bihar (A.D. 600-1200) / Mishra, Jayadeva
95. Buddhist Iconography in Thailand: A South-East Asian Perspective / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
96. Buddhist Iconography in the Butsuzozui of Hidenobu / Khanna, Anita (Tran. & Ed.)
97. Buddhist Iconography of Northern Bactria / Abdullaev, Kazim
98. Buddhist Iconography; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Lokesh Chandra
99. Buddhist Images and Narratives / Nath, Amarendra
100. The Buddhist Landscape of Varanasi: Sacred Landscapes of South and Southeast Asia / Jayaswal, Vidula
101. Buddhist Monastic Architecture in Sri Lanka: The Woodland Shrines / Seneviratna, Anuradha & et. al.
102. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India (Rare Book) / Sharma, I.K.
103. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
104. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
105. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
106. A Buddhist Paradise: The Murals of Alchi: Western Himalayas / Pal, Pratapaditya
107. Buddhist Peace Recipes / Pant, Pushpesh
108. Buddhist Relic-Caskets in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
109. Buddhist Remains from Haryana / Handa, Devendra
110. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
111. Buddhist Sculptural Art of the Lower Krishna Valley / Rao, Vinay Kumar
112. Buddhist Sculptures and Monuments
113. Buddhist Sculptures in Tibet; 2 Volumes / Schroeder, Ulrich von
114. Buddhist Shrines in India / Ahir, D.C.
115. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
116. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
117. Buddhist Tales of Kashmir in Tibetan Woodcuts: Narthang Series of the Woodcuts of Ksemendras Avadana-kalpalata / Rani, Sharda (Dr.) (Ed.) (Mrs. Lokesh Chandra)
118. Buddhist Tantra and Buddhist Art / Mishra, T.N.
119. Buddhist Textiles of Laos, Lan Na and the Isan: The Iconography of Design Elements / Bunce, Fredrick W.
120. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
121. A Bull of a Man: Images of Masculinity, Sex, and the Body in Indian Buddhism / Powers, John
122. Candi Mendut: Womb of the Tathagata / Long, Mark
123. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
124. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
125. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
126. Contemporizing Buddha / Shukla, Rajesh Kumar
127. The Copper-coloured Palace: Iconography of the rNin ma School of Tibetan Buddhism, 3 Volumes / Herrmann-Pfandt, Adelheid
128. The Cosmic Embrace: An Illustrated Guide to Sacred Sex / Stevens, John
129. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
130. Cultural Interflow between India and Japan / Lokesh Chandra
131. Defining the Image: Measurements in Image Making / Willemen, Charles
132. Deities and Divinities of Tibet (The Nyingma Icons) A collection of Line Drawing of 94 Deities and Divinities / Tenzin, Khempo Sangyay & Gomehen Obshey
133. Demon Worship and Other Superstitions in Ceylon / Anon
134. Demonic Divine: Himalayan Art and Beyond / Linrothe, Rob & Watt, Jeff
135. Development of Buddhist Iconography in Eastern India: A Study of Tara, Prajnas of Five Tathagatas and Bhrikuti / Ghosh, Mallar
136. Dharamsala: Tibetan Refuge / Russell, Jeremy
137. The Dharmakosa-Samgrahah: A Buddhist Iconographic text from Nepal / Mukherjee, S.C. (Dr.)
138. Dictionary of Buddhist Iconography; 15 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra (Dr.)
139. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
140. Divine Presence: Arts of India and the Himalayas / Casey, Jane; Ahuja, Naman Parmeshwar & Weldon, David
141. Early and Buddhist Stone Sculpture of Japan / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
142. Early Buddhist Art in India (300 B.C. to 300 A.D.) / Chauley, G.C.
143. Early Buddhist Art of Bodh-Gaya / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
144. Early Buddhist Metal Images of South Asia: With Special Reference to Gupta-Vakatakas Period / Sharma, Deo Prakash
145. Elements of Buddhist Iconography (New Edition Revised and Enlarged in Accordance with Author's Notes) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
146. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
147. Empowered Masters: Tibetan Wall Paintings of Mahasiddhas at Gyantse / Schroeder, Ulrich von
148. An Encyclopaedia of Buddhist Deities, Demigods, Godlings, Saints & Demons: With Special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 2 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
149. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
150. The Encyclopaedia of Tibetan Symbols and Motifs / Beer, Robert
151. The Esoteric Iconography of Japanese Mandalas / Lokesh Chandra
152. The Eternal Food: Gastronomic Ideas and Experience of Hindus and Buddhists / Khare, R.S. (Ed.)
153. Female Deities in Buddhism: A Concise Guide / Vessantara
154. Five Hundred Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu
155. The Flag Project: Contemporary Artists Celebrate the Opening of a New Museum / Winchester, Simon & Anne Paul, Katherine
156. Flowering of a Foreign Faith: New Studies in Chinese Buddhist Art / Baker, Janet (Ed.)
157. The Flying Mystics of Tibetan Buddhism / Mullin, Glenn H.
158. The Forgotten Gods of Tibet: Early Buddhist Art in the Western Himalayas / Ham, Peter Van & Stirn, Aglaja
159. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
160. From the Sacred Realm: Treasures of Tibetan Art from the Newark Museum / Reynolds, Valrae; Gyatso, Janet; Heller, Amy & Martin, Dan
161. Glimpses of Art, Architecture and Buddhist Literature in Ancient India / Krishnamurthy, K.
162. Gods and Masks of the Kathmandu Valley / Vergati, Anne
163. The Gods of Northern Buddhism: Their History, Iconography and Progressive Evolution through the Northern Buddhist Countries / Getty, Alice
164. A Guide to Buddhist Temples / Martinus, F.F.
165. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
166. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
167. The Handbook of Tibetan Buddhist Symbols / Beer, Robert
168. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
169. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
170. The Hermit's Hut: Architecture and Asceticism in India / Ashraf, Kazi K.
171. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
172. Hindu Divinities in Japanese Buddhist Pantheon: A comparative Study / Bakshi, D.N.
173. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
174. History of Mahayana Buddhism: Its Art, Architecture and Literature in Southeast Asia / Jagarlamudi, Sitaramamma (Dr.)
175. History of Tibetan Painting: The Great Tibetan Painters and their Traditions / Jackson, David
176. Iconography of the Bodhisattva (Bosatsa) Images in Japan and India / Bakshi, D.N.
177. Iconography of the Buddha Images in Japan: A comparative study
178. Iconography of the Buddhist Sculpture of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Donaldson, Thomas Eugene
179. Iconography of the Derge Kanjur and Tanjur / Kolmas, Josef
180. Iconography of the Thousand Buddhas / Lokesh Chandra
181. Iconography of Tibetan Lamaism / Gordon, Antoinette K.
182. Iconography of Vajrayana / Badmazhapov, T.S. (Comp.)
183. Imaging Wisdom: Seeing and Knowing in the Art of Indian Buddhism / Kinnard, Jacob N.
184. Impressions of Bhutan and Tibetan Art (Tibetan Studies III) / Ardussi, John & Blezer, Henk (Eds.)
185. In Pursuit of the Past: Collecting Old Art in Modern India, circa 1875-1950 / Pal, Pratapaditya
186. In the Foot-Steps of the Buddha: Eight Buddhist Shrines in India / Bauddh, Shanti Swaroop
187. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
188. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
189. The Indian Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Benoytosh
190. Indian Contribution to the Development of Far Eastern Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Ashok Kumar
191. Indian Monastic Buddhism: Collected Papers on Textual, Inscriptional and Archaeological Evidence (2 Volumes, bound in one) / Schopen, Gregory
192. Indo-Tibetica; 4 Volumes (in 7 Parts) / Tucci, Giuseppe & Lokesh Chandra
193. Interaction Between Brahmanical and Buddhist Art / Sharma, R.C. & Ghosal, Pranati (Eds.)
194. An Introduction to Buddhist Art and Thoughts / Gupta, S.D.
195. Jatakas in Buddhist Thought and Art; 2 Volumes / Subrahmanyam, B.
196. Jatakas in South Indian Art / Subrahmanyam, B. (Dr.)
197. Kizil on the Silk Road: Crossroads of Commerce and Meeting of Minds / Ghose, Rajeshwari (Ed.)
198. Lalitavajra's Manual of Buddhist Iconography / Lohia, Sushama
199. Life of Buddha in Indian Sculpture: Atasha-Maha-Pratiharya / Parimoo, Ratan
200. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
201. Madhya Bharat ki Bouddh Sanskriti evam Kala (in Hindi) / Rai, Vinay Kumar
202. Manjusri: An Exhibition of Rare Thangkas / Samten, Acharya Ngawang (Ed.)
203. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
204. The Matrix and Diamond World Mandalas in Shingon Buddhism; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Snodgrass, Adrian
205. Mithuna in Buddhist Art: Special Reference to Amaravati and Nagarjunakonda / Piratti, V.V. Sudha
206. Monuments of Sanchi; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir Jones & Foucher, Alfred
207. Mudras in Buddhist and Hindu Practices: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
208. The Museums in the Area of Lumbini and Kapilavastu / Giri, Gitu
209. Music in the Sky: The Life, Art & Teachings of the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinlety Dorje / Martin, Michele
210. Nagarjuna: The Second Buddha / Kent, Mohini
211. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
212. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
213. Nalanda: Situating the Great Monastery / Asher, Frederick M.
214. Nepal Mandala: A Cultural Study of the Kathmandu Valley; 2 Volumes / Slusser, Mary Shepherd
215. A Ngor Mandala Collection / Lokesh Chandra; Tachikawa, Musashi & Watanabe, Sumie
216. A Ninth Century Scroll of the Vajradhatu Mandala / Lokesh Chandra
217. Northern Frontiers of Buddhism: Buddhist Heritage of Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kalmykia, Tibet, China, Mongolia and Siberia / Behl, Benoy K.
218. Numbers: Their Iconographic Consideration in Buddhist & Hindu Practices / Bunce, Fredrick W.
219. On the Path to Void: Buddhist Art of the Tibetan Realm / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
220. Oracles and Demons of Tibet: The Cult and Iconography of the Tibetan Protective Deities / Nebesky-Wojkowitz, Rene-de
221. Origin and Development of Buddhist Images / Srivastava, Shankar Kamal
222. The Origin of the Buddha Image / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
223. Padmasambhava: The Great Indian Pandit / Rinpoche, Neten Chokling
224. Painted Buddhas of Xinjiang: Hidden Treasures from the Silk Road / Gies, Jacques; Coutin, Andre & Feugere, Laure
225. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
226. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
227. A Panorama of the Life of Lord Buddha / Haldar, Asitkumar
228. The Path to Liberation: The Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Gradual Stages of Study of Deity Drawing (in Tibetan) / Lhadrepa, Konchog
229. Patron and Painter: Situ Panchen and the Revival of the Encampment Style / Jackson, David P.
230. Rani ki Vav: The Abode of Bodhisattvas and Dakinis / Rao, Rekha
231. Reading Buddhist Art: An Illustrated Guide to Buddhist Signs and Symbols / McArthur, Meher
232. Report on the Excavations at Pataliputra (Patna), The Palibothra of the Greeks / Waddell, L. Austine
233. Sacred Animals of Nepal and India, with special reference to Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism and Buddhism / Majupuria, Trilok Chandra
234. Sacred Sites: The Buddhist Monastery / Kelly, Thmas N. & et. al.
235. Sacred Treasures: Divine Wisdom / Cameron, Toni
236. Sadhanamala: Avalokitesvara Section: Sanskrit and Tibetan Texts / Sakuma, Ruriko
237. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
238. Sarnath Ki Baudh Murtikala / Singh, Shashi Bhushan (Dr.)
239. Sculptural Art in Early Buddhist (Hinayana) Caves of Western Maharashtra (A Stylo-Chrono Study) / Kumar, Ajit
240. The Sculptural Heritage of Tibet: Buddhist Art in the Nyingel Lam Collection / Weldon, David & Singer, Jane Casey
241. Sculptures of Mathura and Sarnath: A Comparative Study - Upto Gupta Period / Tiwari, Usha Rani
242. Sculptures of Vajrayana Buddhism / Krishnamurthy, K.
243. Sigiriya Paintings of Srilanka: Identification and Interpretation / Talim, Meena
244. Sketches from Nipal Historical and Descriptive; 2 Volumes / Oldfield, H.A.
245. Song of the Spirit: The Word of Sacred Music / Raghunathan Sudhamahi (Ed.)
246. South Indian Buddhist Antiquities including the stupas of Bhattiprolu, Gudivada and Ghanta Sala and other ancient sites in the Krishna district of the Madras Presidency with notes on dome construction, Andhra numismatics and marble sculpture / Rea, Alexander
247. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
248. Sri Lankan Monastic Architecture / Basnayake, H.T.
249. Studies in Buddhist Art of South Asia / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
250. Studies in Early Buddhist Architecture of India / Sarkar, H.
251. Studies in Hindu and Buddhist Art / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
252. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
253. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
254. The Stupa of Bharhut: A Buddhist Monument Ornamented with Numerous Sculptures Illustrative of Buddhist Legends and History in the 3rd Century BC / Cunningham, Alexander
255. Stylistics of Buddhist Art in India; 2 Volumes / Benisti, Mireille
256. The Sun: Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Drawing / Lhadrepa, Konchog
257. Suramgamasamadhisutra: The Concentration of Heroic Progress: An Early Mahayana Buddhist Scripture / Lamotte, Etienne (Tr.)
258. A Survey of Buddhist Temples and Monasteries / Malik, Akhtar
259. The Symbolism of the Stupa / Snodgrass, Adrian
260. Thangka: The Sacred Painting of Tibet / Santiago, J.R.
261. Thanka Painting of the Tsang-pa Tradition of Tibet / Sangpo, Phuntsok
262. Three Hundred and Sixty Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu (Comp.)
263. Tibet: Life, Myth and Art / Willis, Michael
264. Tibetan Art / Lokesh Chandra
265. The Tibetan Art of Healing / Baker, Ian A.
266. Tibetan Art: Tracing the Development of Spiritual Ideals and Art in Tibet 600-2000 A.D. / Heller, Amy
267. Tibetan Buddhist Pantheon from Manchu Kanjur (2 Volumes)
268. The Tibetan Iconography of Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and other Deities: A Unique Pantheon / Lokesh Chandra & Bunce, Fredrick W.
269. Tibetan Mandalas: Vajravali and Tantra-samuccaya / Raghuvira & Lokesh Chandra
270. Tibetan Painting: The Jucker Collection / Kreijer, Hugo E.
271. Tibetan Paintings / Roerich, George
272. Tibetan Paintings: A Study of Tibetan Thankas, Eleventh to Nineteenth Centuries / Pal, Pratapaditya
273. Tibetan Religious Art / Gordon, Antoinette K.
274. Tibetan Religious Dances: Tibetan text and annotated translation of the 'Chams Yig' / Wojkowitz, Rene de Nebesky
275. Tibetan Thangka Painting: Methods and Materials / Jackson, David P. & Jackson, Janice A.
276. Trans-Himalayan Wall Paintings: 10th to 13th Century AD / Singh, A.K. (Tr.)
277. Treasures of the Buddha: The Glories of Sacred Asia / Lowensten, Tom
278. Twin Mandalas of Vairocana in Japanese Iconography / Tajima, Ryujun (Ed.)
279. Two Lamaistic Pantheons: From Materials Collected by the Late Baron A.Von Stael-Holstein; 2 Volumes / Clark, Walter Eugene (Ed.)
280. Unfolding a Mandala: The Buddhist Cave Temples at Ellora / Malandra, Geri H.
281. Vajrayana Buddhism in Khajuraho Sculptures / Rao, Rekha
282. Vajrayana Buddhism: Study in Social Iconography / Mishra, Umakant
283. Vajrayana Buddhist Centres in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
284. Vajrayana Images of the Bao-Xiang Lou: (Pao-hsiang Lou) Pantheon; 3 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
285. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
286. Voice of the Void: Aesthetics of the Buddhist Mandala on the Basis of the Doctrine of Vak in Trika Saivism / Kim, Sung Min
287. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
288. Worlds of Transformation: Tibetan Art of Wisdom and Compassion / Rhie, Marylin M. & Thurman, Robert A.F.
289. The Yantras of Deities and Their Numerological Foundations: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)