Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Art, Archaeology and Iconography
Displaying 1 - 290
1. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
2. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
3. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
4. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
5. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
6. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
7. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
8. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
9. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
10. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
11. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
12. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
13. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
14. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
15. The Art of Awakening: A User's Guide to Tibetan Buddhist Art and Practice / Lhadrepa, Konchog & Davis, Charlotte
16. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
17. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
18. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
19. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
20. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
21. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
22. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
23. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
24. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
25. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
26. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
27. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
28. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
29. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
30. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
31. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
32. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
33. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
34. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
35. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
36. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
37. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
38. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
39. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
40. Buddha in Gandhara Art and other Buddhist Sites / Nagar, Shanti Lal
41. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
42. Buddhism and Art / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
43. Buddhism and Maritime Heritage of South East Asia: Odishan Perspective / Patnaik, Sunil Kumar
44. Buddhism as/in Performance: Analysis of Meditation and Theatrical Practice / George, David E.R.
45. Buddhism in Mathura: A Detailed Study of Buddhist Tradition, Archaeology and Art / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
46. Buddhism: Aesthetics, Time and Quintessence / Lokesh Chandra
47. Buddhism: Art and Values: A Collection of Research Papers and Keynote Addresses on the Evolution of Buddhist Art and Thought Across the Lands of Asia / Lokesh Chandra
48. Buddhism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Kamalakar, G. (Ed.)
49. Buddhism: Art, Culture and History / Rana, Ganesh
50. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
51. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
52. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
53. Buddhist Architecture of Western India: Century 250 BC to 300 AD / Nagarju, S.
54. Buddhist Art and Culture: Symbols and Significance; 2 Volumes / Sengupta, Arputha Rani
55. Buddhist Art and Thought / Mittal, K.K. & et. al.
56. Buddhist Art and Thought / Shashibala
57. Buddhist Art in India / Burgess, J.
58. Buddhist Art in India / Gibson, A.C.
59. Buddhist Art in India / Grunwedel, Albert
60. Buddhist Art in India and Sri Lanka: 3rd Century BC to 6th Century AD - A Critical Study / Dabral, Virender Kumar
61. Buddhist Art in India, Ceylon and Java / Vogel, J. Ph.
62. Buddhist Art in South-East Asia: The Indian Influence on the Art of Thailand / May, Reginald Le
63. Buddhist Art in Tibet: New Insights on Ancient Treasures: A Study of Paintings and Sculptures from 8th to 18th century / Henss, Michael
64. Buddhist Art of Bengal: from the 3rd Century B.C. to the 13th Century A.D. / Sengupta, Anusuya (1955- )
65. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
66. The Buddhist Art of Kausambi (From 300 BC to AD 550) / Tripathi, Aruna
67. Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda / Rama, K. (Dr.) (Mrs.)
68. The Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda / Stone, Elizabeth Rosen
69. Buddhist Art of Orissa / Das, H.C.
70. Buddhist Art of Pagan; 2 Volumes / Rao, Vinay Kumar
71. Buddhist Art, 2 Volumes / Talim, Meena
72. Buddhist Art: An Historical and Cultural Journey / Beguin, Gilles
73. Buddhist Art: Form and Meaning / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
74. Buddhist Art: In Praise of the Divine / Bala, Sashi (Dr.)
75. Buddhist Art: Mathura School / Sharma, R.C.
76. Buddhist Art: Objects in the Museums of West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Saktirani
77. Buddhist Art: Sanchi to Early Mathura, 2 Volumes / Asthana, Archana & Ashwani Asthana
78. The Buddhist Art: Vietnamese Perspectives / Kumar, Bachchan
79. Buddhist Book Illuminations / Pal, Pratapaditya & Meech-Pekarik, Jula
80. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
81. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
82. The Buddhist Canon of Iconometry: Zaoxing Liangdu Jing; With Supplement A Tibetan-Chinese Translation from about 1742 by mGon-po-skyabs (Gompojab) / Jingfeng, Cai (Tr.)
83. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
84. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
85. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
86. The Buddhist Cosmopolis / Lokesh Chandra
87. Buddhist Deities and Masters: An Introduction (An account of metal statues made by Nepalese artisans) / Shakya, Chandra B. (Comp.)
88. The Buddhist Diet Book / Holloway, L.C.
89. Buddhist Divinities / Niyogi, Puspa
90. Buddhist Heritage in India and Sri Lanka: Rediscovery and Restoration / Fernando, R.P.
91. Buddhist Heritage of Gujarat: Representation, Preservation and Promotion / Patel, Ambika (Dr.)
92. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
93. Buddhist Heritage of Orissa: From Kalinga to Sri Lanka / Mohanty, Bimalendu (Ed.)
94. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
95. Buddhist Iconography in Bihar (A.D. 600-1200) / Mishra, Jayadeva
96. Buddhist Iconography in Thailand: A South-East Asian Perspective / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
97. Buddhist Iconography in the Butsuzozui of Hidenobu / Khanna, Anita (Tran. & Ed.)
98. Buddhist Iconography of Northern Bactria / Abdullaev, Kazim
99. Buddhist Iconography; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Lokesh Chandra
100. Buddhist Images and Narratives / Nath, Amarendra
101. The Buddhist Landscape of Varanasi: Sacred Landscapes of South and Southeast Asia / Jayaswal, Vidula
102. Buddhist Monastic Architecture in Sri Lanka: The Woodland Shrines / Seneviratna, Anuradha & et. al.
103. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India (Rare Book) / Sharma, I.K.
104. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
105. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
106. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
107. A Buddhist Paradise: The Murals of Alchi: Western Himalayas / Pal, Pratapaditya
108. Buddhist Peace Recipes / Pant, Pushpesh
109. Buddhist Relic-Caskets in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
110. Buddhist Remains from Haryana / Handa, Devendra
111. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
112. Buddhist Sculptural Art of the Lower Krishna Valley / Rao, Vinay Kumar
113. Buddhist Sculptures and Monuments
114. Buddhist Sculptures in Tibet; 2 Volumes / Schroeder, Ulrich von
115. Buddhist Shrines in India / Ahir, D.C.
116. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
117. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
118. Buddhist Tales of Kashmir in Tibetan Woodcuts: Narthang Series of the Woodcuts of Ksemendras Avadana-kalpalata / Rani, Sharda (Dr.) (Ed.) (Mrs. Lokesh Chandra)
119. Buddhist Tantra and Buddhist Art / Mishra, T.N.
120. Buddhist Textiles of Laos, Lan Na and the Isan: The Iconography of Design Elements / Bunce, Fredrick W.
121. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
122. A Bull of a Man: Images of Masculinity, Sex, and the Body in Indian Buddhism / Powers, John
123. Candi Mendut: Womb of the Tathagata / Long, Mark
124. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
125. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
126. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
127. Contemporizing Buddha / Shukla, Rajesh Kumar
128. The Copper-coloured Palace: Iconography of the rNin ma School of Tibetan Buddhism, 3 Volumes / Herrmann-Pfandt, Adelheid
129. The Cosmic Embrace: An Illustrated Guide to Sacred Sex / Stevens, John
130. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
131. Cultural Interflow between India and Japan / Lokesh Chandra
132. Defining the Image: Measurements in Image Making / Willemen, Charles
133. Deities and Divinities of Tibet (The Nyingma Icons) A collection of Line Drawing of 94 Deities and Divinities / Tenzin, Khempo Sangyay & Gomehen Obshey
134. Demon Worship and Other Superstitions in Ceylon / Anon
135. Demonic Divine: Himalayan Art and Beyond / Linrothe, Rob & Watt, Jeff
136. Development of Buddhist Iconography in Eastern India: A Study of Tara, Prajnas of Five Tathagatas and Bhrikuti / Ghosh, Mallar
137. Dharamsala: Tibetan Refuge / Russell, Jeremy
138. The Dharmakosa-Samgrahah: A Buddhist Iconographic text from Nepal / Mukherjee, S.C. (Dr.)
139. Dictionary of Buddhist Iconography; 15 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra (Dr.)
140. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
141. Divine Presence: Arts of India and the Himalayas / Casey, Jane; Ahuja, Naman Parmeshwar & Weldon, David
142. Early and Buddhist Stone Sculpture of Japan / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
143. Early Buddhist Art in India (300 B.C. to 300 A.D.) / Chauley, G.C.
144. Early Buddhist Art of Bodh-Gaya / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
145. Early Buddhist Metal Images of South Asia: With Special Reference to Gupta-Vakatakas Period / Sharma, Deo Prakash
146. Elements of Buddhist Iconography (New Edition Revised and Enlarged in Accordance with Author's Notes) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
147. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
148. Empowered Masters: Tibetan Wall Paintings of Mahasiddhas at Gyantse / Schroeder, Ulrich von
149. An Encyclopaedia of Buddhist Deities, Demigods, Godlings, Saints & Demons: With Special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 2 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
150. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
151. The Encyclopaedia of Tibetan Symbols and Motifs / Beer, Robert
152. The Esoteric Iconography of Japanese Mandalas / Lokesh Chandra
153. The Eternal Food: Gastronomic Ideas and Experience of Hindus and Buddhists / Khare, R.S. (Ed.)
154. Female Deities in Buddhism: A Concise Guide / Vessantara
155. Five Hundred Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu
156. The Flag Project: Contemporary Artists Celebrate the Opening of a New Museum / Winchester, Simon & Anne Paul, Katherine
157. Flowering of a Foreign Faith: New Studies in Chinese Buddhist Art / Baker, Janet (Ed.)
158. The Flying Mystics of Tibetan Buddhism / Mullin, Glenn H.
159. The Forgotten Gods of Tibet: Early Buddhist Art in the Western Himalayas / Ham, Peter Van & Stirn, Aglaja
160. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
161. From the Sacred Realm: Treasures of Tibetan Art from the Newark Museum / Reynolds, Valrae; Gyatso, Janet; Heller, Amy & Martin, Dan
162. Glimpses of Art, Architecture and Buddhist Literature in Ancient India / Krishnamurthy, K.
163. Gods and Masks of the Kathmandu Valley / Vergati, Anne
164. The Gods of Northern Buddhism: Their History, Iconography and Progressive Evolution through the Northern Buddhist Countries / Getty, Alice
165. A Guide to Buddhist Temples / Martinus, F.F.
166. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
167. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
168. The Handbook of Tibetan Buddhist Symbols / Beer, Robert
169. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
170. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
171. The Hermit's Hut: Architecture and Asceticism in India / Ashraf, Kazi K.
172. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
173. Hindu Divinities in Japanese Buddhist Pantheon: A comparative Study / Bakshi, D.N.
174. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
175. History of Mahayana Buddhism: Its Art, Architecture and Literature in Southeast Asia / Jagarlamudi, Sitaramamma (Dr.)
176. History of Tibetan Painting: The Great Tibetan Painters and their Traditions / Jackson, David
177. Iconography of the Bodhisattva (Bosatsa) Images in Japan and India / Bakshi, D.N.
178. Iconography of the Buddha Images in Japan: A comparative study
179. Iconography of the Buddhist Sculpture of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Donaldson, Thomas Eugene
180. Iconography of the Derge Kanjur and Tanjur / Kolmas, Josef
181. Iconography of the Thousand Buddhas / Lokesh Chandra
182. Iconography of Tibetan Lamaism / Gordon, Antoinette K.
183. Iconography of Vajrayana / Badmazhapov, T.S. (Comp.)
184. Imaging Wisdom: Seeing and Knowing in the Art of Indian Buddhism / Kinnard, Jacob N.
185. Impressions of Bhutan and Tibetan Art (Tibetan Studies III) / Ardussi, John & Blezer, Henk (Eds.)
186. In Pursuit of the Past: Collecting Old Art in Modern India, circa 1875-1950 / Pal, Pratapaditya
187. In the Foot-Steps of the Buddha: Eight Buddhist Shrines in India / Bauddh, Shanti Swaroop
188. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
189. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
190. The Indian Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Benoytosh
191. Indian Contribution to the Development of Far Eastern Buddhist Iconography / Bhattacharyya, Ashok Kumar
192. Indian Monastic Buddhism: Collected Papers on Textual, Inscriptional and Archaeological Evidence (2 Volumes, bound in one) / Schopen, Gregory
193. Indo-Tibetica; 4 Volumes (in 7 Parts) / Tucci, Giuseppe & Lokesh Chandra
194. Interaction Between Brahmanical and Buddhist Art / Sharma, R.C. & Ghosal, Pranati (Eds.)
195. An Introduction to Buddhist Art and Thoughts / Gupta, S.D.
196. Jatakas in Buddhist Thought and Art; 2 Volumes / Subrahmanyam, B.
197. Jatakas in South Indian Art / Subrahmanyam, B. (Dr.)
198. Kizil on the Silk Road: Crossroads of Commerce and Meeting of Minds / Ghose, Rajeshwari (Ed.)
199. Lalitavajra's Manual of Buddhist Iconography / Lohia, Sushama
200. Life of Buddha in Indian Sculpture: Atasha-Maha-Pratiharya / Parimoo, Ratan
201. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
202. Madhya Bharat ki Bouddh Sanskriti evam Kala (in Hindi) / Rai, Vinay Kumar
203. Manjusri: An Exhibition of Rare Thangkas / Samten, Acharya Ngawang (Ed.)
204. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
205. The Matrix and Diamond World Mandalas in Shingon Buddhism; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Snodgrass, Adrian
206. Mithuna in Buddhist Art: Special Reference to Amaravati and Nagarjunakonda / Piratti, V.V. Sudha
207. Monuments of Sanchi; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir Jones & Foucher, Alfred
208. Mudras in Buddhist and Hindu Practices: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
209. The Museums in the Area of Lumbini and Kapilavastu / Giri, Gitu
210. Music in the Sky: The Life, Art & Teachings of the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinlety Dorje / Martin, Michele
211. Nagarjuna: The Second Buddha / Kent, Mohini
212. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
213. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
214. Nalanda: Situating the Great Monastery / Asher, Frederick M.
215. Nepal Mandala: A Cultural Study of the Kathmandu Valley; 2 Volumes / Slusser, Mary Shepherd
216. A Ngor Mandala Collection / Lokesh Chandra; Tachikawa, Musashi & Watanabe, Sumie
217. A Ninth Century Scroll of the Vajradhatu Mandala / Lokesh Chandra
218. Northern Frontiers of Buddhism: Buddhist Heritage of Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kalmykia, Tibet, China, Mongolia and Siberia / Behl, Benoy K.
219. Numbers: Their Iconographic Consideration in Buddhist & Hindu Practices / Bunce, Fredrick W.
220. On the Path to Void: Buddhist Art of the Tibetan Realm / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
221. Oracles and Demons of Tibet: The Cult and Iconography of the Tibetan Protective Deities / Nebesky-Wojkowitz, Rene-de
222. Origin and Development of Buddhist Images / Srivastava, Shankar Kamal
223. The Origin of the Buddha Image / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
224. Padmasambhava: The Great Indian Pandit / Rinpoche, Neten Chokling
225. Painted Buddhas of Xinjiang: Hidden Treasures from the Silk Road / Gies, Jacques; Coutin, Andre & Feugere, Laure
226. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
227. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
228. A Panorama of the Life of Lord Buddha / Haldar, Asitkumar
229. The Path to Liberation: The Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Gradual Stages of Study of Deity Drawing / Lhadrepa, Konchog
230. Patron and Painter: Situ Panchen and the Revival of the Encampment Style / Jackson, David P.
231. Rani ki Vav: The Abode of Bodhisattvas and Dakinis / Rao, Rekha
232. Reading Buddhist Art: An Illustrated Guide to Buddhist Signs and Symbols / McArthur, Meher
233. Report on the Excavations at Pataliputra (Patna), The Palibothra of the Greeks / Waddell, L. Austine
234. Sacred Animals of Nepal and India, with special reference to Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism and Buddhism / Majupuria, Trilok Chandra
235. Sacred Sites: The Buddhist Monastery / Kelly, Thmas N. & et. al.
236. Sacred Treasures: Divine Wisdom / Cameron, Toni
237. Sadhanamala: Avalokitesvara Section: Sanskrit and Tibetan Texts / Sakuma, Ruriko
238. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
239. Sarnath Ki Baudh Murtikala / Singh, Shashi Bhushan (Dr.)
240. Sculptural Art in Early Buddhist (Hinayana) Caves of Western Maharashtra (A Stylo-Chrono Study) / Kumar, Ajit
241. The Sculptural Heritage of Tibet: Buddhist Art in the Nyingel Lam Collection / Weldon, David & Singer, Jane Casey
242. Sculptures of Mathura and Sarnath: A Comparative Study - Upto Gupta Period / Tiwari, Usha Rani
243. Sculptures of Vajrayana Buddhism / Krishnamurthy, K.
244. Sigiriya Paintings of Srilanka: Identification and Interpretation / Talim, Meena
245. Sketches from Nipal Historical and Descriptive; 2 Volumes / Oldfield, H.A.
246. Song of the Spirit: The Word of Sacred Music / Raghunathan Sudhamahi (Ed.)
247. South Indian Buddhist Antiquities including the stupas of Bhattiprolu, Gudivada and Ghanta Sala and other ancient sites in the Krishna district of the Madras Presidency with notes on dome construction, Andhra numismatics and marble sculpture / Rea, Alexander
248. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
249. Sri Lankan Monastic Architecture / Basnayake, H.T.
250. Studies in Buddhist Art of South Asia / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
251. Studies in Early Buddhist Architecture of India / Sarkar, H.
252. Studies in Hindu and Buddhist Art / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
253. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
254. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
255. The Stupa of Bharhut: A Buddhist Monument Ornamented with Numerous Sculptures Illustrative of Buddhist Legends and History in the 3rd Century BC / Cunningham, Alexander
256. Stylistics of Buddhist Art in India; 2 Volumes / Benisti, Mireille
257. The Sun: Tsering Art School Manual for the Basic Drawing / Lhadrepa, Konchog
258. Suramgamasamadhisutra: The Concentration of Heroic Progress: An Early Mahayana Buddhist Scripture / Lamotte, Etienne (Tr.)
259. A Survey of Buddhist Temples and Monasteries / Malik, Akhtar
260. The Symbolism of the Stupa / Snodgrass, Adrian
261. Thangka: The Sacred Painting of Tibet / Santiago, J.R.
262. Thanka Painting of the Tsang-pa Tradition of Tibet / Sangpo, Phuntsok
263. Three Hundred and Sixty Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu (Comp.)
264. Tibet: Life, Myth and Art / Willis, Michael
265. Tibetan Art / Lokesh Chandra
266. The Tibetan Art of Healing / Baker, Ian A.
267. Tibetan Art: Tracing the Development of Spiritual Ideals and Art in Tibet 600-2000 A.D. / Heller, Amy
268. Tibetan Buddhist Pantheon from Manchu Kanjur (2 Volumes)
269. The Tibetan Iconography of Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and other Deities: A Unique Pantheon / Lokesh Chandra & Bunce, Fredrick W.
270. Tibetan Mandalas: Vajravali and Tantra-samuccaya / Raghuvira & Lokesh Chandra
271. Tibetan Painting: The Jucker Collection / Kreijer, Hugo E.
272. Tibetan Paintings / Roerich, George
273. Tibetan Paintings: A Study of Tibetan Thankas, Eleventh to Nineteenth Centuries / Pal, Pratapaditya
274. Tibetan Religious Art / Gordon, Antoinette K.
275. Tibetan Religious Dances: Tibetan text and annotated translation of the 'Chams Yig' / Wojkowitz, Rene de Nebesky
276. Tibetan Thangka Painting: Methods and Materials / Jackson, David P. & Jackson, Janice A.
277. Trans-Himalayan Wall Paintings: 10th to 13th Century AD / Singh, A.K. (Tr.)
278. Treasures of the Buddha: The Glories of Sacred Asia / Lowensten, Tom
279. Twin Mandalas of Vairocana in Japanese Iconography / Tajima, Ryujun (Ed.)
280. Two Lamaistic Pantheons: From Materials Collected by the Late Baron A.Von Stael-Holstein; 2 Volumes / Clark, Walter Eugene (Ed.)
281. Unfolding a Mandala: The Buddhist Cave Temples at Ellora / Malandra, Geri H.
282. Vajrayana Buddhism in Khajuraho Sculptures / Rao, Rekha
283. Vajrayana Buddhism: Study in Social Iconography / Mishra, Umakant
284. Vajrayana Buddhist Centres in South India / Subrahmanyam, B.
285. Vajrayana Images of the Bao-Xiang Lou: (Pao-hsiang Lou) Pantheon; 3 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
286. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
287. Voice of the Void: Aesthetics of the Buddhist Mandala on the Basis of the Doctrine of Vak in Trika Saivism / Kim, Sung Min
288. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
289. Worlds of Transformation: Tibetan Art of Wisdom and Compassion / Rhie, Marylin M. & Thurman, Robert A.F.
290. The Yantras of Deities and Their Numerological Foundations: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)