Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Arts in General
Displaying 1 - 173
1. The Advaita of Art / Dehejia, Harsha V.
2. Alice Boner Diaries: India 1934-1967 / Boner, Georgette; Soni, Luitgard & Soni, Jayandra
3. The Ananda-Vana of Indian Art: Dr. Anand Krishna Felicitation Volume: With contributions by the foremost specialists in Indian Art / Krishna, Naval & Krishna, Manu (Eds.)
4. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
5. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
6. Antiquities of the Chenab Valley in Jammu: Inscription-Copper Plates-Sanads-Grants-Firmans and Letters in Brahmi-Sharda-Takri-Persian and Devnagri Scripts / Kaul, P.K.
7. Appreciation of Indian Art: Ideals & Images / Sinha, C.P. & Dwivedi, U.C. (Eds.)
8. Apsara in Indian Art and Literature / Varadpande, M.L.
9. Architect of Human Destiny / Kaushik, R.K.
10. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
11. The Art and Architecture of Ancient America / Kubler, G.
12. The Art and Architecture of China / Sickman, L.
13. The Art and Architecture of the Kakatiyas / Singh, B. Satyanarayana
14. Art and Architecture Recent Researches: Neerajam - A Festschrift Volume in Honour of Prof. P. Neerajakshulu Naidu / Jawaharlal, G.
15. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
16. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
17. Art and Artists of Rajasthan / Vashistha, R.K.
18. Art and Culture / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, S.P.
19. Art and Culture: Endeavours in Interpretation / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, Som Prakash
20. Art and Culture: Painting and Perspective: Volume 2 / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, Som Prakash
21. Art and Meditation / Govinda, Anagarika
22. The Art and Practice of Astral Projection / Ophiel
23. The Art and Science of Public Relations; 8 Volumes / I.P.R.
24. Art and Swadeshi / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
25. Art from Thailand / Brown, Robert L. (Ed.)
26. Art in Art / Sharma, Omprakash
27. Art Manufactures of India / Mukharji, T.N.
28. The Art of Burma: New Studies / Stadtner, Donald M. (Ed.)
29. Art of Central Asia / Bhattacharya, Chhaya
30. The Art of Getting Well: A Five-Step Plan for Maximizing Health When You Have A Chronic Illness / Spero, David
31. The Art of India / Cawthorne, Nigel
32. The Art of Indian Asia: Its Mythology and Transformations; 2 Volumes / Zimmer, Heinrich (Comp.)
33. The Art of Jewellery: Ancient to Modern Period / Smith, H. Clifford
34. Art of Manipur / Roy, Nilima
35. Art of Paramaras of Malwa / Sharma, R.K.
36. The Art to play: Board and Card Games of India / Topsfield, Andrew
37. Art Traditions of the Paramaras of Vagada / Trivedi, P.K.
38. Art Treasures of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani
39. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
40. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
41. Arts of India / Chaitanya, Krishna
42. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
43. The Arts of Kutch / Christopher, W. (Ed.)
44. Astrology and Religion in Indian Art / Sivapriyananda, Swami
45. The Beautiful in Indian Arts / Gupta, Shyamala
46. Bharatiya Kala aur Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Rajpurohit, Bhagwatilal (Dr.)
47. Bharatiya Kala Main Naag / Srivastava, R.N. (Dr.)
48. Bhutan / Nestroy, Harald N.
49. Bhutan / Singh, Lekha
50. The Bounteous Tree: Treasure of Indian Art and Culture; 2 Volumes / Chakravarty, K.K. (Ed.)
51. Bridal Durries of India / Shankar, Ann & Housego, Jenney
52. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
53. A Celebration of Love: The Romantic Heroines in the Indian Arts / Dehejia, Harsha V. (Ed.)
54. Concept of Stridhana in Northern India / Narang, B.S.
55. Contemporary Indian Art Other Realities / Dalmia, Yashodhara (Ed.)
56. Crossing Boundaries: The Art of Lee Wiasler
57. Cultural Contours of India / Srivastava, Vijay Shankar
58. Dattilam by Mukund Lath (Sanskrit Text with English Translation)
59. The Decision: The Story of Kumar, A Young Gurung Boy / Stephenson, Joanne
60. Defensive Art of India / Singh, A.P.
61. Dimensions of Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra & Jain, Jyotindra (Eds.)
62. Documentation of Performing Arts / Annapoorna, L. (Ed.)
63. Dunhuang Art: Through the Eyes of Duan Wenjie / Chung, Tan (Ed.)
64. Early Indian Terracotta Art: Circa 2000-300 B.C. Northern and Western India / Benerji, Arundhati
65. Elephant in Indian Art and Mythology / Gupta, S.K.
66. Encountering the Indian: Contemporary European Images of India / Maurya, Vibha (Ed.)
67. Encyclopaedia of World Art; 2 Volumes / Orpen, William
68. Essays on Indian Art and Architecture / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
69. Essence of Art and Culture / Ganguli, Kalyan Kumar (Prof.)
70. Ethno-Archaeometallurgy of Iron in India: A Research based on Chhotanagpur and Bastar Regions / Mishra, Ashok K.
71. Evolution of Art and Architecture of Central India / Manwani, S.N.
72. Fairs of the Punjab: A Semiological Analysis / Kaur, Harinder
73. Feet and Footwear in Indian Culture / Jain-Neubauer, Jutta
74. Figures of Speech or Figures of Thought: Collected Essays on the Traditional or "Normal" View of Art (Second Series) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
75. Fine Arts in Ancient India / Ganguly, Anil Baran
76. Gaddi Land in Chamba: Its History, Art and Culture / Handa, O.C.
77. Ganga: A Divinity in Flow / Singal, Vijay
78. Gift of Conquerors: Hand Paper-making in India / Soteriou, Alexandra
79. Gifts of Solitude / Mehta, Alvin
80. The Glory of Puttaparthi / Balu, V.
81. Harappan Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
82. Himalayan Art / Chopra, Swati
83. The Himalayas in Indian Art / Havell, E.B.
84. In the Kingdom of the Gods: An Artist's Impression of the Emerald Valley / Doig, Desmond
85. India 20: Conversation With Contemporary Artists / Mehta, Anupa
86. India: The Spirit of Enterprise / Malik, Ashok
87. Indian Art / Mitter, Partha
88. The Indian Art of War: The Mahabharata Paradigm (Quest for an Indian Strategic Culture) / Bakshi, G.D. (Brig.)
89. Indian Art: Forms, Concerns and Development in Historical Perspective (History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization, Volume VI, Part 3) / Goswamy, B.N. & Singh, Kavita (Eds.)
90. Indian Influence on the Art of Japan / Biswas, Sampa
91. India's Popular Culture: Iconic Spaces and Fluid Images / Jain, Jyotindra (Ed.)
92. Indo-Greek Jewellery / Chandra, Rai Govind (Dr.)
93. Indological Researches in India: Selected Works of Prof. K.D. Bajpai / Bajpai, S.K. (Dr.)
94. Indological Studies: Literary and Performing Arts - Prakrit and Apabhramsa Studies; 2 Volumes / Bhayani, H.C.
95. Industrial Arts of India / Bhattacharjee, B.K.
96. The Influence of the Jatakas on Art and Literature / Ahir, D.C.
97. Interaction Between Brahmanical and Buddhist Art / Sharma, R.C. & Ghosal, Pranati (Eds.)
98. Jaina: Philosophy, Art and Science in Indian Culture; 2 Volumes / Jain, Dharam Chand & Sharma, R.K. (Eds.)
99. Jatakas in Indian Art / Nagar, Shanti Lal
100. Kaladarsana: Studies in the Art of India / Williams, Joanna G. (Ed.)
101. Kama-Kala: A Comprehensive Survey of Erotics Rhetorics and Science of Music with Special Reference to Sex Psychology / Mal, Lala Kannoo
102. Kanvasatapathabrahmanam: Edited and translated by C.R. Swaminathan; 7 Volumes (Text with English Translation)
103. Kiratarjuniyam in Indian Art / Rao, M.S. Nagaraja
104. Know India Better
105. The Krsnagiti of Manaveda / Swaminathan, C.R. & et. al. (Trs. & Eds.)
106. Kusumanjali: New Interpretation of Indian Art and Culture; 2 Volumes / Nagarjuna, M.S. (Ed.)
107. Latyana-Srauta-Sutra: Critically Edited and Translated by H.G. Ranade; 3 Volumes
108. Let A Thousand Flowers Bloom: Contemporary Art of Orissa / Pathy, Dinanath (Ed.)
109. Living with Insurgency: Northeast India through the Eyes of a Photojournalist / Banerjee, Dilip
110. The Lost Art of Happiness / Dobrin, Arthur (Prof.) (Dr.)
111. Love and Eroticism in Indian Art / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
112. Managing Our Cultural Heritage / Greffe, Xavier
113. Martial Arts: A Critical Analysis of Orissa / Rath, S.S.
114. Marwar Murals / Agarawala, R.A.
115. Masterpieces of Indian Art / Pande, Alka
116. Mathura Kala
117. Matralaksanam: Text, Translations, Extracts from the Commentary, and Notes, Including Reference to Two Oral Traditions of South India / Howard, Wayne
118. Mirror of Consciousness: Art Creativity and Veda / Bonshek, Anna
119. Moving Focus: Essays on Indian Art / Subramanyan, K.G.
120. The Mystery of Art / Chandra, D.K.
121. Myths and Symbols in Indian Art and Civilization / Zimmer, Heinrich
122. Nepal: Nostalgia and Modernity / Shimkhada, Deepak (Ed.)
123. Nepalese Casted Vessels, Decanters & Bowls / Friedman, Matthew S.
124. New Narratives: Contemporary Art from India / Seid, Betty
125. Oriental Art and Culture: A Study of Indian, Chinese and Japanese Art; 2 Volumes / Waley, A.
126. Oriental Heritage: Art, Literature and Thought; 3 Volumes / Durant, Will
127. Pahari Style of Mural Tradition / Charak, S.D.S.
128. Palas of Sri Kavi Karna; 4 Volumes / Panda, Bisnupada
129. Panorama of Indian Culture; 4 Volumes / Manihara, Utsav & Peter, Rohan
130. Patuas and Patua Art in Bengal / Mccutchion, David J. & Bhowmik, Suhrid K.
131. Performing Arts in India: A Policy Perspective / Narayan, Shovana
132. The Performing Arts of India: Development and Spread Across the Globe / Lowen, Sharon (Ed.)
133. The Plunder of Art / Pal, Hamendar Bhisham
134. Pratihara Art in India / Ali, Rehman
135. Proceedings of the 7th Session of Indian Art History Congress: Kanyakumari-November 1998 / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
136. Recent Researches in Oriental and Indological Studies (Including Meiteilogy) / Singh, M. Kirti
137. Revealing India's Past: Recent Trends in Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K. & Handa, Devendra (Eds.)
138. The Roots of South Asian Art; 2 Volumes / Sharma, D.P. & Sharma, Madhuri
139. Royal Jaipur / Jafa, Jyoti
140. Samapaadan Kala ke Vividh Aayam / Srivastava, Shikha
141. Sectarian Rivalry in Art and Literature / Kalidos, Raju (Ed.)
142. Selected Art Pieces of Aligarh Archaeology Museum / Gaur, R.C.
143. The Sensuous in Art / Jhanji, Rekha
144. Sermons from Stones Contribution of Andhras to Art, Culture and Thought / Kumari, Krishna
145. Sex Discrimination / Rao, Amruta
146. Some Select Inscription / Gai, G.S.
147. A South Indian Treatise on the Kamasastra: The Rati-Ratna-Pradipika of Praudha-Devanaja Maharaja / Sivapriyananda, Swami
148. Splendours of Patiala Art / Srivastava, R.P. & Srivastava, Sanjeev P.
149. The Square and the Circle of the Indian Arts / Vatsyayan, Kapila
150. Sri Aurobindo on Indian Art: Selections from his Writings / Beck, Elisabeth
151. Srihastamuktavali by Maheswar Neog
152. Studies in Art and Archaeological Conservation (Dr. B.B. Lal Commemaration Volume) / Bisht, A.S. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
153. Stylistics of Early Khmer Art; 2 Volumes / Benisti, Mireille
154. Surya and Sun Cult: In Indian Art, Culture, Literature and Thought / Nagar, Shanti Lal
155. Susama-Kalasrih Gems of Literature and Arts: (Prof. Sushma Kulshreshtha Festschrift) Grandeur of Literary & Art Excelence During 50 Years of Independence / Jani, Arunoday N. & et. al.
156. Sutradharas of Bengal / Kundu, Kamal Kumar
157. Symbols in Art and Religion: The Indian and the Comparative Perspective / Werner, Karel (Ed.)
158. Tantric Art of Orissa / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
159. Terracotta Art of Northern India / Srivastav, S.
160. The Tharu: Their Arts and Crafts / Maiti, Sameera
161. Traditional Arts and Crafts of Japan and Nepal / Gajurel, Chhabilal
162. The Transformation of Nature in Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
163. Translation: A Holistic Art of Orientation / Pal, Surya
164. Transmissions and Transformations: Learning through the Arts in Asia / Vatsyayan, Kapila (Ed.)
165. Treasure of Indian Art
166. Triratna: Heritage, Governance and Equity; (Hon'ble Shri T.N. Chaturvedi Festschrift) 5 Volumes / Tripathi, R.C.; Prasad, Agam & Shalini, Awasthi (Eds.)
167. Vajapeya: Essays of Evolution of Indian Art & Culture; 2 Volumes / Shastry, Ajay & et. al. (Eds.)
168. Voice of Change: 20 Indian Artists / Sinha, Gayatri (Ed.)
169. Wailing Beauty: The Perishing Art of Nawabi Lucknow / Abbas, Saiyed Anwer
170. Westernisation Indian Art / Mishra, T.N.
171. Women in Indian Art / Bhadouria, G.S.
172. The World Heritage Sites of Unesco: The Tresures of Art / Cattaneo, Marco
173. World's Finest Political Wit and Humour / Maheshwari, Suresh C.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)