Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion > Arts, Archaeology and Iconography
Displaying 1 - 66
1. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
2. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
3. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
4. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
5. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
6. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
7. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
8. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
9. The Cult of Weapons: The Iconography of Ayudha Purusas / Mani, V.R.
10. Cultural Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Varija, V.
11. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
12. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
13. Five Hundred Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu
14. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
15. Ganga: A Divinity in Flow / Singal, Vijay
16. Garuda in Medieval Art and Mythology / Chandramohan, P.
17. Genesis and Evolution of the Rama Katha in Indian Art, Thought, Literature and Culture: From the Earliest Period to the Modern Times; 3 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
18. Goddess Bagalamukhi in Indian Art, Literature and Thought / Rangaswami, C.V.
19. Goddess Worship in the Western Himalayas: Temples, Tradition, Art and Rituals / Rawat, Deepak
20. Gods and Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Panda, N.C. (Dr.) (Ed.)
21. The Gods of Northern Buddhism: Their History, Iconography and Progressive Evolution through the Northern Buddhist Countries / Getty, Alice
22. Gods, Men and Women: Gender and Sexulity in Early Indian Art / Bawa, Seema
23. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
24. Hindu Deities in Thai Art / Gauri Devi
25. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
26. Iconography of Balrama / Joshi, N.P.
27. Iconography of Parvati / Trivedi, R.D.
28. Iconography of Revanta / Sharma, B.N.
29. Iconography of Sadasiva / Sharma, B.N.
30. Iconography of Sakta Divinities; 2 Volumes / Das, H.C.
31. The Iconography of the Brhadisvara Temple by Francoise L'Hernault / Gujral, Lalit M. (Ed.)
32. Iconography of the Saptamatrikas / Misra, O.P.
33. The Illustrated Dictionary of Hindu Iconography / Stutley, Margaret
34. India from Within: a Guide to India's History, Religion, Arts, Culture and Society / Enterria, Alvaro
35. Indian Art: Vol.1: A History of Indian Art from the earliest times up to the third century A.D. / Agrawala, Vasudeva S.
36. Interaction Between Brahmanical and Buddhist Art / Sharma, R.C. & Ghosal, Pranati (Eds.)
37. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
38. Jain Wall Painting in Doab Region: With special reference to Saharanpur and Adjoining Areas / Jain, Madhu
39. Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
40. Jaina Art in Odisha / Das, H.C.
41. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
42. Monumental Heritage of Pangi: A Forgotten Valley / Dorje, C.
43. Music in the Vedas: Its Magico-Religious Significance / Thite, G.U.
44. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
45. Panorama of Indian Culture; 4 Volumes / Manihara, Utsav & Peter, Rohan
46. Religion and Art of the Chamba Valley / Bawa, Seema
47. Religious Art and Architecture of North-East India / Padhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
48. Reverse Glass Painting In India / Dallapiccola, Anna L.
49. Shiva in Art, Literature and Thought / Nagar, Shanti Lal
50. Silpa-Sahasradala: Directory of Unique, Rare and Uncommon Brahmanical Sculptures (Volume 1) / Joshi, N.P. & Srivastava, A.L. (Eds.)
51. Some Tantric Esotericism of Orissa / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
52. Stupa: Cult and Symbolism / Lokesh Chandra; Roth, Gustav; Ehrhard, Franz-Karl & Tanaka, Kimiaki
53. Sun Cult in Pracyadesa: History, Religion and Iconography / Sarkar, Bijoy Kumar
54. Symbols in Art and Religion: The Indian and the Comparative Perspective / Werner, Karel (Ed.)
55. Temple Tents for Goddesses in Gujarat, India / Fischer, Eberhard; Jain, Jyotindra & Shah, Haku
56. Temples of Hampi / Suresh, K.M.
57. The Temples of Himachal Pradesh / Nagar, Shantilal
58. Text and Variations of the Mahabharata: Contextual, Regional and Performative Traditions / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
59. The Theatre of the Hindus by H.H. Wilson, V. Ragavan, K.R. Pisharoti and Amulya Charan Vidyabhusan / Singh, P.N. (Dr.) (Introduction)
60. Three Hundred and Sixty Buddhist Deities / Tachikawa, Musashi; Mori, Masahide & Yamaguchi, Shinobu (Comp.)
61. Vaishnavism: A Iconographic Study; 2 Volumes / Welankar, Vaishali
62. Varaha Avatara of Visnu in Art and Literature of Tamil Nadu / Vasanthi, S.
63. Varanasi: Myths and Scientific Studies / Jayaswal, Vidula (Ed.)
64. Vishnu Pratimaye (in Hindi) / Singh, Kiran (Dr.)
65. Woodcarving in the Himalayan Region / Handa, O.C.
66. The Yantras of Deities and Their Numerological Foundations: An Iconographic Consideration / Bunce, Fredrick W.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)