Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Art History
Displaying 1 - 230
1. 5000 Years of Indian Art / Bahl, Sushma K.
2. The ABC of Indian Art / Blacker, J.F.
3. Age of Traikutakas: Coins, Inscriptions and Art / Pandit, Suraj A. (Dr.)
4. Age of Vikramaditya / Jain, K.C. & Jain, P.C.
5. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
6. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
7. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
8. Akriti to Sanskriti: The Journey of Indian Forms / Dehejia, Harsha V.
9. Ancient Ballads, Legends and Lyrics of Hindustan / Dutt, T.
10. Ancient Bronzes: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Lal, Uma Shankar & Narain, Shyam
11. Ancient Indian Metallurgy: Theory and Practice / Mishra, Ashoka K.
12. Ancient Movements of the Indo-Aryans and Indo-Iranians / Vannucci, Marta
13. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
14. Antiquities of Himachal / Postel, M.; Naven, A. & Mankodi, K.
15. The Antiquities of Kangra / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Hasan, S.J.
16. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
17. Apsarases in Indian Literature and The Legend of Urvasi and Pururavas / Handique, Krishnakanta
18. Archaeology, Art and Religion: New Perspectives on Vijayanagara / Verghese, Anila
19. Architectural Motifs in Early Mediaeval Art of Eastern India (Pala-Sena Period) / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa
20. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
21. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
22. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
23. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
24. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
25. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
26. Art and Art Libraries in India / Choudhury, Ashok K. & Parida, Baman
27. Art and Culture under the Kusanas / Mathur, Suman
28. Art and Culture under the Sungas / Mathur, Vijay Kumar (Dr.)
29. Art and Icon: Essays on Early Indian Art / Desai, Devangana
30. Art and Life: Bengal Art through Ages / Bhattacharya, Malaysankar
31. Art and Visual Culture in India: 1857-2007 / Sinha, Gayatri (Ed.)
32. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
33. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
34. Art of Gulammohammed Sheikh / Sinha, Gayatri
35. Art of India: Prehistory to the Present / Asher, Frederick M.
36. Art of Mithila / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
37. The Art of Nalanda: Development of Buddhist Sculpture AD 600-1200 / Paul, Debjani
38. Art of Negro People / Mathews, A.P.
39. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
40. The Art of War / Tzu, Sun
41. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
42. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India; 2 Parts (U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume) / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
43. Articulating Resistance: Art and Activism / Achar, Deeptha & Panikkar, Shivaji K.
44. Artisans of India: Towards Inclusive Development / Sankaran, P.N.
45. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
46. Banaras: The City Revealed / Michell, George (Ed.)
47. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
48. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
49. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
50. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia: Recent Archaeological, Art-Historical, and Historical Perspectives / Hawkes, Jason & Shimada, Akira (Eds.)
51. Bull in Early Indian Art / Jha, Bhogendra
52. Bundelkhand Paintings: Orchha, Chatarpur and Gwalior / Saxena, Madhu
53. Bundi: The City of Painted Walls / Agarawala, R.A.
54. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
55. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
56. The Chambal Valley: A Heritage Treasure / Willis, Michael; Maroo, Pukhraj & Misra, Om Prakash
57. Chennai, Not Madras: Perspectives on the City / Venkatachalapathy, A.R. & Aravindan, Ramu
58. Chhattisgarh Rediscovered: Vedantic Approaches to Folklore / Shukla, H.L.
59. Christian Themes in Indian Art: From the Mogul Times Till Today / Amaladass, Anand & Lowner, Gudrun
60. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
61. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
62. Concept of Environment in Ancient Art and Architecture / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
63. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
64. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
65. Contemporary Art in India: A Perspective / Mago, Pran Nath
66. Coronation of Shiva: Rediscovering Masrur Temple / Singh, N.K. (Prof.)
67. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
68. Culinary Traditions of Medieval Karnataka: The Soopa Shastra of Mangarasa III / Bhat, N.P. & Modwel, Nerupama Y. (Eds.)
69. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
70. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
71. Culture of India / Roy, Satyajeet
72. Deccan: Society and Economy; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
73. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
74. Delhi: A Bibliography; 2 Volumes / Patil, C.B. & Ray, Purnima
75. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
76. Devi: Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Parthasarthy, V.R. & Parthasarthy, Indu
77. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
78. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
79. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
80. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
81. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
82. Early Harappans and Indus Saraswati Civilization; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash & Sharma, Madhuri (Eds.)
83. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
84. Early Sculptural Art in the Indian Coastland: A Study in Cultural Transmission (300 BCE - CE 500) / Gupta, Sunil
85. The Early Sculptures of Nepal / Bangdel, Lain S.
86. Early Wall Painting of Garhwal / Kamboj, B.P.
87. East Meets West: A Selection of Asian and European Art from the Tata Collection in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalya Formerly Prince of Wales Museum of Western India / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
88. Elite Collectors of Modern and Contemporary Indian Art / Bhaggeria, Purrshottam & Malhotra, Pavan
89. Essays on Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
90. Essence of Art and Culture / Biswas, S.S.; Ray, Amita; Das., Deepka R. & Mukherjee, S.K. (Eds.)
91. Evolution of Building Technology: Early and Medieval Period in Andhradesa; 2 Volumes / Reddy, Emani Siva Nagi
92. Fabric Art Heritage of India / Das, Sukla
93. Fatehpur Sikri Revisited / Rezavi, Syed Ali Nadeem
94. Fields of Victory: Vijayanagara and the Course of Intensification / Morrison, Kathleen D.
95. The Forgotten Palaces of Calcutta / Taylor, Joanne
96. Fountain Stone Slabs of Chamba / Sethi, S.M. & Chauhan, Hari
97. Glimpses of Indian Heritage / Misra, Ramesh Chandra
98. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
99. Gopeshwar: Mirror of the Art of Uttarakhan (Himalaya) / Dimri, D.N.
100. Growth and Tradition of Pahari Miniature Painting / Rahi, Onkara
101. Harappan Terracotta Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
102. Hath-Kaghaz: History of Handmade Paper in South Asia / Konishi, Masatoshi A.
103. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
104. Heritage of Matellic Art of Gujrat / Kamala, Swarna
105. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
106. History and Antiquities of Raichur Fort / Sarma, V. Suguna (Dr.)
107. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu: As Gleaned from the Sanskrit Inscriptions, Vol.1 (Up to C.AD. 1310) / Madhavan, Chitra
108. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu: As Gleaned from the Sanskrit Inscriptions, Vol.2 (C. 1310 - C. 1885 AD) / Madhavan, Chitra
109. History and Heritage of Orchha Bundelkhand / Yadav, Neeta (Dr.)
110. The History of Art: Contemporary Perspectives / Tripathi, Alok & Gehlot, D.R. (Eds.)
111. A History of Art; 2 Volumes / Carotti, G. (Dr.)
112. A History of Art; 2 Volumes / Cotterill, H.B.
113. History of Fine Art in India and Ceylon / Smith, Vincent A.
114. History of Indian and Indonesian Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
115. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
116. History of Mathura (c200 BC - AD 300) / Sharma, Aruna
117. I See No Stranger: Early Sikh Art and Devotion / Goswamy, B.N. & Smith, Caron
118. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court / Beach, Milo Cleveland
119. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
120. India for A Billion Reasons / Dasgupta, Amit (Ed.)
121. India: 150 Years of Photography / Prasannarajan S.
122. India: Changing Visions, Lasting Images; (A Photographic Panorama of Art, Architecture, Landscape & Society During the Raj) / Nawrath, E.A.
123. India: Publica Places, Private Spaces: Contemporary Photography and Video Art / Sinha, Gayatri & Sternberger, Paul
124. India: The Oldest Surviving Civilization / Bhattacharya, Alok
125. Indian and Central Asian Art: Narrative Interpretations of Unique Fragments / Banerjee, P. & Sarkar, R. Banerjee
126. Indian Antiquities or Dissertations of Hindostan; 7 Volumes / Maurice, Thomas
127. Indian Art and Culture / Sharma, S.K.
128. Indian Art at Delhi 1903 / Watt, George
129. Indian Art History: Changing Perspectives / Dhar, Parul Pandya (Ed.)
130. Indian Art in Detail / Dallapiccola, Anna Libera
131. Indian Art of the Gupta Age: From Pre-Classical Roots to the Emergence of Medieval Trends with editorial by Shankar Goyal / Goyal, S.R. & et. al. (Eds.)
132. Indian Book Painting: From Jahangir's Album in the State Library in Berlin / Kuhnel, Ernst & Goetz, Hermann
133. Indian Sculpture: Ancient, Classical and Mediaeval / Kramrisch, Stella
134. Information Needs of Indian Craft Industries / Dalai, Braja Kishor & Das, Kailash Chandra (Drs.)
135. Inscriptions of the Pallavas / Mahalingam, T.V.
136. An Introduction to Indian Architecture: Design and Development / Jalote, Raghuvir
137. Introduction to Indian Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
138. Invisible City: The Hidden Monuments of Delhi / Jalil, Rakhshanda
139. Iron Artifacts: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Narain, Shyam & Jain Kamal K.
140. Jaisalmer: Life and Culture of the Indian Desert / Konishi, M.A. & Konishi, Kodai
141. Kala / Choudhury, R.D. (Ed.)
142. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.5 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
143. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.6 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
144. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.7 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
145. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.8 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
146. Kaladarpana: The Mirror of Indian Art; Essays in Memory of Shri Krishna Deva / Desai, Devangana & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
147. Kalamkari and Traditional Design Heritage of India / Ramani, Shakuntala
148. Kama Sutra / Ratnakar, Pramesh
149. Kamarupa-Kalinga-Mithila: A Politico-Cultural Alignment from the Early Medieval Period / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
150. Khajuraho Unknown / Rahi, Omkar
151. Kushana Clay Art of Ganga Plains: A Case Study of Human Forms of Khairadih / Jaiswal, Vidula
152. Landmarks in Indian History: Ancient, Medieval and Modern / Bhatia, Naresh
153. Legacy of Indian Art: Continuity in Change / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
154. Luminous Harmony: Indian Art and Culture / Banerjee, Utpal K.
155. Madhu: Recent Researches in Indian Archaeology and Art History / Nagaraja, M.S. (Ed.)
156. Manners, Customs and Dress During the Middle Ages and Renaissance Period / Lacroix, Paul
157. Medieval Monuments in India / Parshad, Jagdish
158. Memorials of the Jeypore Exhibition 1883 / Hendley, Thomas Holbein
159. Metallic Art of India / Trivedi, S.D. & Dwivedi, U.C.
160. Monumental Kumbhalgarh / Kaur, Harpreet
161. Monuments of Delhi: Architectural and Historical / Nath, R. (Prof.)
162. Mysore Royal Dasara / Sivapriyananda, Swami
163. The N.B.P. Culture of Eastern India; 2 Volumes / Basu, Durga (Ray)
164. Nainsukh of Guler: A Great Indian Painter from a Small Hill-State / Goswamy, B.N.
165. New Aspects of History and Culture of South Kosala / Nayak, P.K. (Ed.)
166. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
167. Old Delhi New York / Jhabvala, C.S.H.
168. Old Delhi: Living Traditions / Quraishi, S.Y.
169. Orchha and Beyond: Design at the Court of Raja Bir Singh Dev Bundela / Rothfarb, Edward Leland
170. Ordinary Life in Mughal India: The Evidence from Painting / Verma, S.P.
171. Orissa: History, Art and Culture / Rath, Bijaya Kumar & Patnaik, Satyendra
172. A Pageant of Indian Culture, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
173. A Passage through India / Saili, Ganesh & Gill, Kamal
174. Performing Heritage: Art of Exhibit Walks / Jafa, Navina
175. Photographing India / Janah, Sunil
176. Portraits in Princely India (1700-1947) / Llewellyn-Jones, Rosie (Ed.)
177. The Power of the Female: Devangana Sculptures of Indian Temple Architecture / Krishnan, Gauri Parimoo
178. Prajnadhara: Essays on Asian Art, History, Epigraphy and Culture; 2 Volumes (in Honour of Gouriswar Bhattacharya) / Mevissen, Gerd J.R. & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
179. Pratnakirti: Recent Studies in Indian Epigraphy, History, Archaeology and Art (Essays in Honour of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti); 2 Volumes / Padigar, Shrinivas V. & Shivananda, V.
180. Pre and Early Harappan Culture of Western India / Shirvalkar, Prabodh
181. Pre-Historic Art and Archaeology of South Asia: Palaeolithic Age; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash; Singh, Sanjib Kumar & Sharma, Madhuri
182. Prehistoric Art of India / Chandra, Amiya & Singh, Jaspal
183. Princes and Painters: In Mughal Delhi 1707-1857 / Dalrymple, William & Sharma, Yuthika (Eds.)
184. Proceedings of the 10th Session of Indian Art History Congress: Medieval Art of India (1000 A.D. to 1700 A.D.) / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
185. Proceedings of the 8th Session of Indian Art History Congress / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
186. Proceedings of the 9th Session of Indian Art History Congress / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
187. Protecting the Cultural Heritage: National Legislation and International Conversation / Biswas, Sachindra Sekhar
188. Quaternary Studies in The Manipur Valley / Singh, Thokchom Angou
189. Rajavijayam: A Spectrum of Historical Studies: Festschrift to Prof. K. Rajayyan / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
190. Recent Perspectives on Prehistoric Art in India / Sharma, R.K. & Tripathi, K.K.
191. Rhythms in Stone: The Temples of South India / Menon, Indira
192. Ritual, Caste and Religion in Colonial South India / Bergunder, Michael; Frese, Heiko & Schroder, Ulrike
193. Rock-Cut Temple Styles: Early Pandyan Art and the Ellora Shrines / Rajan, K.V. Soundara
194. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
195. The Royal Udaipur RR GLK 21: Classic Drive from Derby to Udaipur to Pebble Beach and Continues / Singh, Anu Vikram
196. Sacred Art in East and West / Burckhardt, Titus
197. Sakta Monument of Orrisa: A Study on Art, Architecture and Iconography / Dora, Jayanti
198. Sanghol Evan Mathura Ki Kala / Rani, Archana (Dr.)
199. Saundaryashri: Studies of Indian History, Archaeology, Literature and Philosophy; 5 Volumes (Festschrift to Professor Anantha Adiga Sundara) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
200. The Sculptural Art of Amaravati / Rana, Jyoti Rohilla
201. Sculptural Art of Northern India / Singh, S.B.
202. Sculptural Art of Upper Mahanadi Valley; 2 Volumes / Panda, Sasanka Sekhar
203. Sculptures from Punjab: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
204. Scythian Elements in Early Indian Art / Ray, Swati
205. Shringara: The Many Faces of Indian Beauty / Pande, Alka
206. Sivasri: Perspectives in Indian Archaeology, Art and Culture (Birth Centenary Volume of Padma Bushan Dr. C. Sivaramamurti and Padma Bushan Sh. K.R. Srinivasan) / Dayalan, D. (Dr.) (Ed.)
207. A Socio-cultural History of The Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
208. South Indian Buddhist Antiquities including the stupas of Bhattiprolu, Gudivada and Ghanta Sala and other ancient sites in the Krishna district of the Madras Presidency with notes on dome construction, Andhra numismatics and marble sculpture / Rea, Alexander
209. Sri Saraswati in Indian Art and Literature / Ghosh, Niranjan
210. The Story of Asia's Elephants / Sukumar, Raman
211. Studies in Art History of India / Rajarajan, R.K.K. & Ganeshram, S. (Eds.)
212. A Study of the Apsarases in Ancient Sanskrit Literature and Art / Josi, Lily N.
213. The Taj Mahal: History and Architecture / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
214. Taj Mahal: Monumental Legacy / Verma, Som Prakash
215. Temples and Erotic Arts of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
216. Terrific Manifestations of Siva: Virabhadra / Rajarajan, Jeyapriya
217. Text and Variations of the Mahabharata: Contextual, Regional and Performative Traditions / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
218. Tibet: History, Art and Culture / Gupta, Nita Sen (Dr.)
219. Towards a New History: Studies in Indian Art; (Essays Presented in Honour of Prof. Ratan Parimoo) / Panikkar, Shivaji K. & et. al. (Eds.)
220. Tradition and Modernity in Indian Arts: During the Twentieth Century / Vashishtha, Neelima
221. Treasures of National Gallery of Modern Art New Delhi / Dutta, Ela
222. Tribal Arts in India: National Inventory of Tribal Museums
223. Urban Patua: The Art of Jamini Roy / Datta, Sona
224. Vaikunthanatha or Lakshmana Temple at Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
225. Vidyadharas in Ancient Indian Art / Mehta, Nandini
226. The Vijayanagara-Nayaka: Art and Culture / Mahalingam, A.
227. White and Black: Journey to the Centre of Imperial Calcutta / Das, Soumitra & Taylor, Christopher
228. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
229. The Word is Sacred Sacred is The Word / Goswamy, B.N.
230. Yaksas (2 parts, bound in 1) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)