Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Art History
Displaying 1 - 280
1. 5000 Years of Indian Art / Bahl, Sushma K.
2. The ABC of Indian Art / Blacker, J.F.
3. Age of Traikutakas: Coins, Inscriptions and Art / Pandit, Suraj A. (Dr.)
4. Age of Vikramaditya / Jain, K.C. & Jain, P.C.
5. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
6. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
7. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
8. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
9. Akriti to Sanskriti: The Journey of Indian Forms / Dehejia, Harsha V.
10. Ancient Ballads, Legends and Lyrics of Hindustan / Dutt, T.
11. Ancient Bronzes: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Lal, Uma Shankar & Narain, Shyam
12. Ancient Indian Metallurgy: Theory and Practice / Mishra, Ashoka K.
13. Ancient Movements of the Indo-Aryans and Indo-Iranians / Vannucci, Marta
14. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
15. Antiquities of Himachal / Postel, M.; Naven, A. & Mankodi, K.
16. The Antiquities of Kangra / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Hasan, S.J.
17. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
18. Apsarases in Indian Literature and The Legend of Urvasi and Pururavas / Handique, Krishnakanta
19. An Archaeological History of Indian Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
20. Archaeology, Art and Religion: New Perspectives on Vijayanagara / Verghese, Anila
21. Architectural Motifs in Early Mediaeval Art of Eastern India (Pala-Sena Period) / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa
22. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
23. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
24. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
25. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
26. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
27. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
28. Art and Art Libraries in India / Choudhury, Ashok K. & Parida, Baman
29. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
30. Art and Culture under the Kusanas / Mathur, Suman
31. Art and Icon: Essays on Early Indian Art / Desai, Devangana
32. Art and Life: Bengal Art through Ages / Bhattacharya, Malaysankar
33. Art and Visual Culture in India: 1857-2007 / Sinha, Gayatri (Ed.)
34. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
35. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
36. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
37. Art of Gulammohammed Sheikh / Sinha, Gayatri
38. Art of India: Prehistory to the Present / Asher, Frederick M.
39. Art of Mithila / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
40. Art of Negro People / Mathews, A.P.
41. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
42. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
43. The Art of War / Tzu, Sun
44. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
45. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India; 2 Parts (U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume) / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
46. Articulating Resistance: Art and Activism / Achar, Deeptha & Panikkar, Shivaji K.
47. Artisans of India: Towards Inclusive Development / Sankaran, P.N.
48. The Aryans History of Vedic Period / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
49. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
50. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
51. Banaras: The City Revealed / Michell, George (Ed.)
52. Basis of Decorative Element in Indian Art / Aryan, K.C.
53. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
54. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
55. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
56. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
57. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
58. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia: Recent Archaeological, Art-Historical, and Historical Perspectives / Hawkes, Jason & Shimada, Akira (Eds.)
59. Bull in Early Indian Art / Jha, Bhogendra
60. Bundelkhand Paintings: Orchha, Chatarpur and Gwalior / Saxena, Madhu
61. Bundi: The City of Painted Walls / Agarawala, R.A.
62. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
63. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
64. The Chambal Valley: A Heritage Treasure / Willis, Michael; Maroo, Pukhraj & Misra, Om Prakash
65. Chennai, Not Madras: Perspectives on the City / Venkatachalapathy, A.R. & Aravindan, Ramu
66. Chhattisgarh Rediscovered: Vedantic Approaches to Folklore / Shukla, H.L.
67. Christian Themes in Indian Art: From the Mogul Times Till Today / Amaladass, Anand & Lowner, Gudrun
68. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
69. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
70. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
71. Concept of Environment in Ancient Art and Architecture / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
72. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
73. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
74. Contemporary Art in India: A Perspective / Mago, Pran Nath
75. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
76. Coronation of Shiva: Rediscovering Masrur Temple / Singh, N.K. (Prof.)
77. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
78. Cultural Aspects of the Life / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
79. Cultural Contours of Vedic and Post Vedic Age / Sushma (Dr.)
80. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
81. The Cultural Heritage of Punjab (3000 B.C. - 1947 A.D.) / Aryan, K.C.
82. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
83. Culture of India / Roy, Satyajeet
84. A Cyclopedia of Indian Ivory Art: Appended with a Study of Foreign Ivory / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
85. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
86. Deccan: Society and Economy; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
87. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
88. Delhi: A Bibliography; 2 Volumes / Patil, C.B. & Ray, Purnima
89. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
90. Devi: Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Parthasarthy, V.R. & Parthasarthy, Indu
91. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
92. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
93. Dr. Santanu Kumar Pattnayak's Social Changes Under British Crown / Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Ed.)
94. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
95. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
96. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
97. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
98. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
99. Early Medieval Art of Haryana / Singh, Chandra Pal
100. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
101. Early Sculptural Art in the Indian Coastland: A Study in Cultural Transmission (300 BCE - CE 500) / Gupta, Sunil
102. Early Wall Painting of Garhwal / Kamboj, B.P.
103. East Meets West: A Selection of Asian and European Art from the Tata Collection in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalya Formerly Prince of Wales Museum of Western India / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
104. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
105. Elite Collectors of Modern and Contemporary Indian Art / Bhaggeria, Purrshottam & Malhotra, Pavan
106. Encyclopaedia of Indian Art and Architecture / Chaturvedi, Patanjali Nandan
107. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
108. Essence of Art and Culture / Biswas, S.S.; Ray, Amita; Das., Deepka R. & Mukherjee, S.K. (Eds.)
109. Evolution of Building Technology: Early and Medieval Period in Andhradesa; 2 Volumes / Reddy, Emani Siva Nagi
110. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
111. Fabric Art Heritage of India / Das, Sukla
112. Fatehpur Sikri Revisited / Rezavi, Syed Ali Nadeem
113. Fields of Victory: Vijayanagara and the Course of Intensification / Morrison, Kathleen D.
114. The Forgotten Palaces of Calcutta / Taylor, Joanne
115. Fountain Stone Slabs of Chamba / Sethi, S.M. & Chauhan, Hari
116. Glimpses of Indian Heritage / Misra, Ramesh Chandra
117. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
118. Gopeshwar: Mirror of the Art of Uttarakhan (Himalaya) / Dimri, D.N.
119. Harappan Terracotta Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
120. Hath-Kaghaz: History of Handmade Paper in South Asia / Konishi, Masatoshi A.
121. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
122. Heritage of Matellic Art of Gujrat / Kamala, Swarna
123. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
124. History and Antiquities of Raichur Fort / Sarma, V. Suguna (Dr.)
125. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu: As Gleaned from the Sanskrit Inscriptions, Vol.1 (Up to C.AD. 1310) / Madhavan, Chitra
126. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu: As Gleaned from the Sanskrit Inscriptions, Vol.2 (C. 1310 - C. 1885 AD) / Madhavan, Chitra
127. History and Heritage of Orchha Bundelkhand / Yadav, Neeta (Dr.)
128. The History of Art: Contemporary Perspectives / Tripathi, Alok & Gehlot, D.R. (Eds.)
129. A History of Art; 2 Volumes / Carotti, G. (Dr.)
130. A History of Art; 2 Volumes / Cotterill, H.B.
131. History of Fine Art in India and Ceylon / Smith, Vincent A.
132. History of Indian and Indonesian Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
133. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
134. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
135. History of Mathura (c200 BC - AD 300) / Sharma, Aruna
136. History, Archaeology and Culture of Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
137. I See No Stranger: Early Sikh Art and Devotion / Goswamy, B.N. & Smith, Caron
138. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court / Beach, Milo Cleveland
139. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
140. India for A Billion Reasons / Dasgupta, Amit (Ed.)
141. India: 150 Years of Photography / Prasannarajan S.
142. India: Changing Visions, Lasting Images; (A Photographic Panorama of Art, Architecture, Landscape & Society During the Raj) / Nawrath, E.A.
143. India: Publica Places, Private Spaces: Contemporary Photography and Video Art / Sinha, Gayatri & Sternberger, Paul
144. India: The Oldest Surviving Civilization / Bhattacharya, Alok
145. Indian and Central Asian Art: Narrative Interpretations of Unique Fragments / Banerjee, P. & Sarkar, R. Banerjee
146. Indian Antiquities or Dissertations of Hindostan; 7 Volumes / Maurice, Thomas
147. Indian Art at Delhi 1903 / Watt, George
148. Indian Art History: Changing Perspectives / Dhar, Parul Pandya (Ed.)
149. Indian Art in Detail / Dallapiccola, Anna Libera
150. Indian Art of the Gupta Age: From Pre-Classical Roots to the Emergence of Medieval Trends with editorial by Shankar Goyal / Goyal, S.R. & et. al. (Eds.)
151. Indian Beads: History and Technology / Mohanty, R.K. & Thakuria, Tilok
152. Indian Book Painting: From Jahangir's Album in the State Library in Berlin / Kuhnel, Ernst & Goetz, Hermann
153. Indian Culture and Art: Continuity and Change, 2 Volumes (Shri R.C. Tripathi Felicitation Volume) / Prasad, Agam (Gen. Ed.)
154. Indian Sculpture: Ancient, Classical and Mediaeval / Kramrisch, Stella
155. Indus Valley Seals: Navigate Sundarban Tiger / Sengupta, Arputh Rani
156. Information Needs of Indian Craft Industries / Dalai, Braja Kishor & Das, Kailash Chandra (Drs.)
157. Inscriptions of the Pallavas / Mahalingam, T.V.
158. An Introduction to Indian Architecture: Design and Development / Jalote, Raghuvir
159. Introduction to Indian Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
160. Invisible City: The Hidden Monuments of Delhi / Jalil, Rakhshanda
161. Iron Artifacts: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Narain, Shyam & Jain Kamal K.
162. Islamic Architecture of Delhi / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.)
163. Jaina Art in Odisha / Das, H.C.
164. The Jaina Stupa at Mathura: Art and Icons / Porwal, Renuka J. (Dr.)
165. Jaisalmer: Life and Culture of the Indian Desert / Konishi, M.A. & Konishi, Kodai
166. The Kadambas of Goa and their Inscriptions / Shantakumari, S.L. (Dr.)
167. Kala / Choudhury, R.D. (Ed.)
168. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.5 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
169. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.6 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
170. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.7 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
171. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.8 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
172. Kaladarpana: The Mirror of Indian Art; Essays in Memory of Shri Krishna Deva / Desai, Devangana & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
173. Kalamkari and Traditional Design Heritage of India / Ramani, Shakuntala
174. Kama Sutra / Ratnakar, Pramesh
175. Kamarupa-Kalinga-Mithila: A Politico-Cultural Alignment from the Early Medieval Period / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
176. Khajuraho Unknown / Rahi, Omkar
177. Kiradu Mandir Samuh ki Sthapatyakala evam Murtikala (in Hindi) / Chaudhari, Mahendra
178. Kushana Clay Art of Ganga Plains: A Case Study of Human Forms of Khairadih / Jaiswal, Vidula
179. Legacy of Indian Art: Continuity in Change / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
180. Luminous Harmony: Indian Art and Culture / Banerjee, Utpal K.
181. Madhya Bharat ki Bouddh Sanskriti evam Kala (in Hindi) / Rai, Vinay Kumar
182. Manjusha Art: Reflections in Folk Lore, Trade and Regional History / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar
183. Manners, Customs and Dress During the Middle Ages and Renaissance Period / Lacroix, Paul
184. Maritime Contacts of the Past: Deciphering Connections amongst Communities / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
185. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
186. Medieval Monuments in India / Parshad, Jagdish
187. Mekong-Ganga Axis / Mittal, Pankaj; Bhushan, Ravi & Daisy (Eds.)
188. Memorials of the Jeypore Exhibition 1883 / Hendley, Thomas Holbein
189. Metallic Art of India / Trivedi, S.D. & Dwivedi, U.C.
190. Mi Fu on Ink-Stones / Gulik, Robert H. van (Tr.)
191. Monumental Kumbhalgarh / Kaur, Harpreet
192. Monuments of Delhi: Architectural and Historical / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
193. Murshidabad: Forgotten Capital of Bengal / Das, Neeta & Llewellyn-Jones, Rosie (Eds.)
194. Mysore Royal Dasara / Sivapriyananda, Swami
195. The N.B.P. Culture of Eastern India; 2 Volumes / Basu, Durga (Ray)
196. Nainsukh of Guler: A Great Indian Painter from a Small Hill-State / Goswamy, B.N.
197. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
198. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
199. New Aspects of History and Culture of South Kosala / Nayak, P.K. (Ed.)
200. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
201. Old Delhi New York / Jhabvala, C.S.H.
202. Old Delhi: Living Traditions / Quraishi, S.Y.
203. Orchha and Beyond: Design at the Court of Raja Bir Singh Dev Bundela / Rothfarb, Edward Leland
204. Ordinary Life in Mughal India: The Evidence from Painting / Verma, S.P.
205. Orissa: History, Art and Culture / Rath, Bijaya Kumar & Patnaik, Satyendra
206. A Pageant of Indian Culture, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
207. A Passage through India / Saili, Ganesh & Gill, Kamal
208. Photographing India / Janah, Sunil
209. Poetic Art and Craft of Prof. P.K. Mishra / Mishra, Arun Ranjan & Panda, Tapan Kumar
210. Portraits in Princely India (1700-1947) / Llewellyn-Jones, Rosie (Ed.)
211. The Power of the Female: Devangana Sculptures of Indian Temple Architecture / Krishnan, Gauri Parimoo
212. Pracheen Bharatiya Sikke (Hindi) / Verma, Nidhi (Dr.)
213. Prajnadhara: Essays on Asian Art, History, Epigraphy and Culture; 2 Volumes (in Honour of Gouriswar Bhattacharya) / Mevissen, Gerd J.R. & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
214. Pratna Bharatam: Glory of Archaeology, Art, Epigraphy and Protection of Cultural Heritage (Dr. Phanikanta Mishra Felicitation Volume), 2 Volumes / Patnaik, Jeeban Kumar & Sattar, Noor Bano (Eds.)
215. Pratnakirti: Recent Studies in Indian Epigraphy, History, Archaeology and Art (Essays in Honour of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti); 2 Volumes / Padigar, Shrinivas V. & Shivananda, V.
216. Pre and Early Harappan Culture of Western India / Shirvalkar, Prabodh
217. Pre-Historic Art and Archaeology of South Asia: Palaeolithic Age; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash; Singh, Sanjib Kumar & Sharma, Madhuri
218. Prehistoric Art of India / Chandra, Amiya & Singh, Jaspal
219. Princes and Painters: In Mughal Delhi 1707-1857 / Dalrymple, William & Sharma, Yuthika (Eds.)
220. Proceedings of the 10th Session of Indian Art History Congress: Medieval Art of India (1000 A.D. to 1700 A.D.) / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
221. Proceedings of the 8th Session of Indian Art History Congress / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
222. Proceedings of the 9th Session of Indian Art History Congress / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
223. Protecting the Cultural Heritage: National Legislation and International Conversation / Biswas, Sachindra Sekhar
224. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
225. Quaternary Studies in The Manipur Valley / Singh, Thokchom Angou
226. Rajavijayam: A Spectrum of Historical Studies: Festschrift to Prof. K. Rajayyan / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
227. Ratnasri: Gleanings from Indian Archaeology, Art History and Indology (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. N R Banerji) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
228. Recent Perspectives on Prehistoric Art in India / Sharma, R.K. & Tripathi, K.K.
229. Rhythms in Stone: The Temples of South India / Menon, Indira
230. Ritual, Caste and Religion in Colonial South India / Bergunder, Michael; Frese, Heiko & Schroder, Ulrike
231. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
232. Royal Temples of Gupta Period: Excavations at Bhitari / Jayaswal, Vidula
233. The Royal Udaipur RR GLK 21: Classic Drive from Derby to Udaipur to Pebble Beach and Continues / Singh, Anu Vikram
234. Sacred Art in East and West / Burckhardt, Titus
235. Sakta Monument of Orrisa: A Study on Art, Architecture and Iconography / Dora, Jayanti
236. Sanghol Evan Mathura Ki Kala / Rani, Archana (Dr.)
237. Saundaryashri: Studies of Indian History, Archaeology, Literature and Philosophy; 5 Volumes (Festschrift to Professor Anantha Adiga Sundara) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
238. The Sculptural Art of Amaravati / Rana, Jyoti Rohilla
239. Sculptural Art of Northern India / Singh, S.B.
240. Sculptural Art of Upper Mahanadi Valley; 2 Volumes / Panda, Sasanka Sekhar
241. Sculptures from Punjab: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
242. Scythian Elements in Early Indian Art / Ray, Swati
243. Shekhawati: Havelis of the Merchant Princes / Lambah, Abha Narain (Ed.)
244. Shipwrecks around the World: Revelations of the Past / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
245. Shringara: The Many Faces of Indian Beauty / Pande, Alka
246. Sindhu-Sarasvati Civilization: New Perspectives (A Volume in Memory of Dr. Shikaripur Ranganatha Rao) / Rao, Nalini (Ed.)
247. Sivasri: Perspectives in Indian Archaeology, Art and Culture (Birth Centenary Volume of Padma Bushan Dr. C. Sivaramamurti and Padma Bushan Sh. K.R. Srinivasan) / Dayalan, D. (Dr.) (Ed.)
248. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
249. South Indian Buddhist Antiquities including the stupas of Bhattiprolu, Gudivada and Ghanta Sala and other ancient sites in the Krishna district of the Madras Presidency with notes on dome construction, Andhra numismatics and marble sculpture / Rea, Alexander
250. Southern India: A Guide to Monuments Sites and Museums / Michell, George
251. Spiritual Authority and Temporal Power in the Indian Theory of Government by Ananda K. Coomaraswamy / Iengar, Keshavram N. & Coomaraswamy, Rama P. (Eds.)
252. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
253. Sri Saraswati in Indian Art and Literature / Ghosh, Niranjan
254. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
255. The Story of Asia's Elephants / Sukumar, Raman
256. Studies in Art History of India / Rajarajan, R.K.K. & Ganeshram, S. (Eds.)
257. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
258. A Study of the Apsarases in Ancient Sanskrit Literature and Art / Josi, Lily N.
259. A Survey of Jainism and Jaina Art of Eastern India: With Special Emphasis on Bengal from the Earliest Period to the Thirteenth Century A.D. / Dutta, Debajani Mitra
260. The Taj Mahal: History and Architecture / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
261. Taj Mahal: Monumental Legacy / Verma, Som Prakash
262. Temples and Erotic Arts of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
263. Terracotta Art of Rajasthan: From Pre-Harappan Times to the Gupta Period / Sant, Urmila
264. Terrific Manifestations of Siva: Virabhadra / Rajarajan, Jeyapriya
265. Text and Variations of the Mahabharata: Contextual, Regional and Performative Traditions / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
266. Tibet: History, Art and Culture / Gupta, Nita Sen (Dr.)
267. Towards a New History: Studies in Indian Art; (Essays Presented in Honour of Prof. Ratan Parimoo) / Panikkar, Shivaji K. & et. al. (Eds.)
268. Tradition and Modernity in Indian Arts: During the Twentieth Century / Vashishtha, Neelima
269. Treasures of National Gallery of Modern Art New Delhi / Dutta, Ela
270. Tribal Arts in India: National Inventory of Tribal Museums
271. Vaikunthanatha or Lakshmana Temple at Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
272. Vidyadharas in Ancient Indian Art / Mehta, Nandini
273. The Vijayanagara-Nayaka: Art and Culture / Mahalingam, A.
274. Water Conduits in the Kathmandu Valley, 2 Volumes / Raimund O.A. Becker-Ritterspach
275. Water Design: Environment and Histories / Jain-Neubauer, Jutta (Ed.)
276. White and Black: Journey to the Centre of Imperial Calcutta / Das, Soumitra & Taylor, Christopher
277. Women and Gender in Ancient India: A Study of Texts and Inscriptions / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
278. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
279. The Word is Sacred Sacred is The Word / Goswamy, B.N.
280. Yaksas (2 parts, bound in 1) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)