Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Art History
Displaying 1 - 292
1. 5000 Years of Indian Art / Bahl, Sushma K.
2. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
3. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
4. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
5. Akbar Padamsee Work in Language / Padamsee, Bhanumati
6. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
7. Akriti to Sanskriti: The Journey of Indian Forms / Dehejia, Harsha V.
8. Ancient Ballads, Legends and Lyrics of Hindustan / Dutt, T.
9. Ancient Bronzes: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Lal, Uma Shankar & Narain, Shyam
10. Ancient Indian Metallurgy: Theory and Practice / Mishra, Ashoka K.
11. Ancient Movements of the Indo-Aryans and Indo-Iranians / Vannucci, Marta
12. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
13. Antiquities of Himachal / Postel, M.; Naven, A. & Mankodi, K.
14. The Antiquities of Kangra / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Hasan, S.J.
15. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
16. Apsarases in Indian Literature and The Legend of Urvasi and Pururavas / Handique, Krishnakanta
17. Architectural Motifs in Early Mediaeval Art of Eastern India (Pala-Sena Period) / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa
18. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
19. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
20. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
21. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
22. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
23. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
24. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
25. Art and Art Libraries in India / Choudhury, Ashok K. & Parida, Baman
26. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
27. Art and Culture under the Sungas / Mathur, Vijay Kumar (Dr.)
28. Art and Icon: Essays on Early Indian Art / Desai, Devangana
29. Art and Life: Bengal Art through Ages / Bhattacharya, Malaysankar
30. Art and Science in Manasollasa / Joshi, M.N.
31. Art and Visual Culture in India: 1857-2007 / Sinha, Gayatri (Ed.)
32. The Art Heritage of Nalanda / Lama, G.K.
33. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
34. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
35. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
36. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
37. Art of Gulammohammed Sheikh / Sinha, Gayatri
38. Art of India: Prehistory to the Present / Asher, Frederick M.
39. Art of Mithila / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
40. Art of Negro People / Mathews, A.P.
41. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
42. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
43. The Art of War / Tzu, Sun
44. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
45. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
46. Articulating Resistance: Art and Activism / Achar, Deeptha & Panikkar, Shivaji K.
47. Artisans of India: Towards Inclusive Development / Sankaran, P.N.
48. The Aryans History of Vedic Period / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
49. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
50. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
51. Banaras: The City Revealed / Michell, George (Ed.)
52. Basis of Decorative Element in Indian Art / Aryan, K.C.
53. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
54. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
55. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
56. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
57. Buddhist Art: Objects in the Museums of West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Saktirani
58. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
59. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
60. Bull in Early Indian Art / Jha, Bhogendra
61. Bundelkhand Paintings: Orchha, Chatarpur and Gwalior / Saxena, Madhu
62. Bundi: The City of Painted Walls / Agarawala, R.A.
63. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
64. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
65. The Chambal Valley: A Heritage Treasure / Willis, Michael; Maroo, Pukhraj & Misra, Om Prakash
66. Chennai, Not Madras: Perspectives on the City / Venkatachalapathy, A.R. & Aravindan, Ramu
67. Chhattisgarh Rediscovered: Vedantic Approaches to Folklore / Shukla, H.L.
68. Christian Themes in Indian Art: From the Mogul Times Till Today / Amaladass, Anand & Lowner, Gudrun
69. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
70. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
71. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
72. Concept of Environment in Ancient Art and Architecture / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
73. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
74. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
75. Contemporary Art in India: A Perspective / Mago, Pran Nath
76. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
77. Coronation of Shiva: Rediscovering Masrur Temple / Singh, N.K. (Prof.)
78. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
79. Cultural Aspects of the Life / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
80. Cultural Contours of Vedic and Post Vedic Age / Sushma (Dr.)
81. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
82. The Cultural Heritage of Punjab (3000 B.C. - 1947 A.D.) / Aryan, K.C.
83. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
84. Culture of India / Roy, Satyajeet
85. A Cyclopedia of Indian Ivory Art: Appended with a Study of Foreign Ivory / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
86. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
87. Deccan: Society and Economy; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
88. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
89. Defining the Image: Measurements in Image Making / Willemen, Charles
90. Delhi: A Bibliography; 2 Volumes / Patil, C.B. & Ray, Purnima
91. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
92. Devi: Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Parthasarthy, V.R. & Parthasarthy, Indu
93. Discourse in Early Buddhist Art: Visual Narratives of India / Dehejia, Vidya
94. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
95. Dr. Santanu Kumar Pattnayak's Social Changes Under British Crown / Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Ed.)
96. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
97. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
98. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
99. Early Harappans and Indus Saraswati Civilization; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash & Sharma, Madhuri (Eds.)
100. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
101. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
102. Early Medieval Art of Haryana / Singh, Chandra Pal
103. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
104. Early Sculptural Art in the Indian Coastland: A Study in Cultural Transmission (300 BCE - CE 500) / Gupta, Sunil
105. East Meets West: A Selection of Asian and European Art from the Tata Collection in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalya Formerly Prince of Wales Museum of Western India / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
106. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
107. Elite Collectors of Modern and Contemporary Indian Art / Bhaggeria, Purrshottam & Malhotra, Pavan
108. Encyclopaedia of Indian Art and Architecture / Chaturvedi, Patanjali Nandan
109. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
110. Essays on Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
111. Essence of Art and Culture / Biswas, S.S.; Ray, Amita; Das., Deepka R. & Mukherjee, S.K. (Eds.)
112. Evolution of Building Technology: Early and Medieval Period in Andhradesa; 2 Volumes / Reddy, Emani Siva Nagi
113. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
114. Fabric Art Heritage of India / Das, Sukla
115. Fatehpur Sikri Revisited / Rezavi, Syed Ali Nadeem
116. Fields of Victory: Vijayanagara and the Course of Intensification / Morrison, Kathleen D.
117. The Forgotten Palaces of Calcutta / Taylor, Joanne
118. Fountain Stone Slabs of Chamba / Sethi, S.M. & Chauhan, Hari
119. Glimpses of Indian Heritage / Misra, Ramesh Chandra
120. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
121. Gopeshwar: Mirror of the Art of Uttarakhan (Himalaya) / Dimri, D.N.
122. Harappan Terracotta Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
123. Hath-Kaghaz: History of Handmade Paper in South Asia / Konishi, Masatoshi A.
124. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
125. Heritage of Matellic Art of Gujrat / Kamala, Swarna
126. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
127. History and Antiquities of Raichur Fort / Sarma, V. Suguna (Dr.)
128. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu: As Gleaned from the Sanskrit Inscriptions, Vol.1 (Up to C.AD. 1310) / Madhavan, Chitra
129. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu: As Gleaned from the Sanskrit Inscriptions, Vol.2 (C. 1310 - C. 1885 AD) / Madhavan, Chitra
130. History and Heritage of Orchha Bundelkhand / Yadav, Neeta (Dr.)
131. The History of Art: Contemporary Perspectives / Tripathi, Alok & Gehlot, D.R. (Eds.)
132. A History of Art; 2 Volumes / Carotti, G. (Dr.)
133. A History of Art; 2 Volumes / Cotterill, H.B.
134. History of Indian and Indonesian Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
135. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
136. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
137. History of Mathura (c200 BC - AD 300) / Sharma, Aruna
138. History, Archaeology and Culture of Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
139. I See No Stranger: Early Sikh Art and Devotion / Goswamy, B.N. & Smith, Caron
140. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court / Beach, Milo Cleveland
141. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
142. India for A Billion Reasons / Dasgupta, Amit (Ed.)
143. India: 150 Years of Photography / Prasannarajan S.
144. India: A Pageant of Prints / Rohatgi, Pauline & Godrej, Pheroza (Eds.)
145. India: Changing Visions, Lasting Images; (A Photographic Panorama of Art, Architecture, Landscape & Society During the Raj) / Nawrath, E.A.
146. India: Public Places, Private Spaces: Contemporary Photography and Video Art / Sinha, Gayatri & Sternberger, Paul
147. India: The Oldest Surviving Civilization / Bhattacharya, Alok
148. Indian and Central Asian Art: Narrative Interpretations of Unique Fragments / Banerjee, P. & Sarkar, R. Banerjee
149. Indian Antiquities or Dissertations of Hindostan; 7 Volumes / Maurice, Thomas
150. Indian Art at Delhi 1903 / Watt, George
151. Indian Art History: Changing Perspectives / Dhar, Parul Pandya (Ed.)
152. Indian Art in Detail / Dallapiccola, Anna Libera
153. Indian Art of the Gupta Age: From Pre-Classical Roots to the Emergence of Medieval Trends with editorial by Shankar Goyal / Goyal, S.R. & et. al. (Eds.)
154. Indian Beads: History and Technology / Mohanty, R.K. & Thakuria, Tilok
155. Indian Book Painting: From Jahangir's Album in the State Library in Berlin / Kuhnel, Ernst & Goetz, Hermann
156. Indian Culture and Art: Continuity and Change, 2 Volumes (Shri R.C. Tripathi Felicitation Volume) / Prasad, Agam (Gen. Ed.)
157. Indian Sculpture: Ancient, Classical and Mediaeval / Kramrisch, Stella
158. Indus Valley Seals: Navigate Sundarban Tiger / Sengupta, Arputh Rani
159. Information Needs of Indian Craft Industries / Dalai, Braja Kishor & Das, Kailash Chandra (Drs.)
160. Inscriptions of the Pallavas / Mahalingam, T.V.
161. An Introduction to Indian Architecture: Design and Development / Jalote, Raghuvir
162. Introduction to Indian Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
163. Invisible City: The Hidden Monuments of Delhi / Jalil, Rakhshanda
164. Iron Artifacts: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Narain, Shyam & Jain Kamal K.
165. Islamic Architecture of Delhi / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.)
166. Jaina Art in Odisha / Das, H.C.
167. The Jaina Stupa at Mathura: Art and Icons / Porwal, Renuka J. (Dr.)
168. Jaisalmer: Life and Culture of the Indian Desert / Konishi, M.A. & Konishi, Kodai
169. The Kadambas of Goa and their Inscriptions / Shantakumari, S.L. (Dr.)
170. Kala / Choudhury, R.D. (Ed.)
171. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.5 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
172. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.6 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
173. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.7 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
174. Kala: The Journal of Indian Art History Congress; Vol.8 / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan & et. al. (Eds.)
175. Kaladarpana: The Mirror of Indian Art; Essays in Memory of Shri Krishna Deva / Desai, Devangana & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
176. Kalamkari and Traditional Design Heritage of India / Ramani, Shakuntala
177. Kama Sutra / Ratnakar, Pramesh
178. Kamarupa-Kalinga-Mithila: A Politico-Cultural Alignment from the Early Medieval Period / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
179. Khajuraho Unknown / Rahi, Omkar
180. Kiradu Mandir Samuh ki Sthapatyakala evam Murtikala (in Hindi) / Chaudhari, Mahendra
181. Kushana Clay Art of Ganga Plains: A Case Study of Human Forms of Khairadih / Jaiswal, Vidula
182. Legacy of Indian Art: Continuity in Change / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
183. Lucknow (The Capital of Oudh): An Illustrated Guide to Places of Interest with History and Map / Newell, H.A.
184. Luminous Harmony: Indian Art and Culture / Banerjee, Utpal K.
185. Madhya Bharat ki Bouddh Sanskriti evam Kala (in Hindi) / Rai, Vinay Kumar
186. Manjusha Art: Reflections in Folk Lore, Trade and Regional History / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar
187. Manners, Customs and Dress During the Middle Ages and Renaissance Period / Lacroix, Paul
188. Maritime Contacts of the Past: Deciphering Connections amongst Communities / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
189. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
190. Medieval Monuments in India / Parshad, Jagdish
191. Mekong-Ganga Axis / Mittal, Pankaj; Bhushan, Ravi & Daisy (Eds.)
192. Memorials of the Jeypore Exhibition 1883 / Hendley, Thomas Holbein
193. Metallic Art of India / Trivedi, S.D. & Dwivedi, U.C.
194. Mi Fu on Ink-Stones / Gulik, Robert H. van (Tr.)
195. Monsoon Feelings: A History of Emotions in the Rain / Rajamani, Imke; Pernau, Margrit & Schofield, Katherine Butler (Eds.)
196. Monumental Kumbhalgarh / Kaur, Harpreet
197. Monuments of Delhi: Architectural and Historical / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
198. Mughal Inlay Art / Nath, R.
199. Murshidabad: Forgotten Capital of Bengal / Das, Neeta & Llewellyn-Jones, Rosie (Eds.)
200. Mysore Royal Dasara / Sivapriyananda, Swami
201. The N.B.P. Culture of Eastern India; 2 Volumes / Basu, Durga (Ray)
202. Nainsukh of Guler: A Great Indian Painter from a Small Hill-State / Goswamy, B.N.
203. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
204. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
205. New Aspects of History and Culture of South Kosala / Nayak, P.K. (Ed.)
206. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
207. Old Delhi New York / Jhabvala, C.S.H.
208. Old Delhi: Living Traditions / Quraishi, S.Y.
209. Orchha and Beyond: Design at the Court of Raja Bir Singh Dev Bundela / Rothfarb, Edward Leland
210. Ordinary Life in Mughal India: The Evidence from Painting / Verma, S.P.
211. Orissa: History, Art and Culture / Rath, Bijaya Kumar & Patnaik, Satyendra
212. A Pageant of Indian Culture, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
213. A Passage through India / Saili, Ganesh & Gill, Kamal
214. Photographing India / Janah, Sunil
215. Poetic Art and Craft of Prof. P.K. Mishra / Mishra, Arun Ranjan & Panda, Tapan Kumar
216. Portraits in Princely India (1700-1947) / Llewellyn-Jones, Rosie (Ed.)
217. The Power of the Female: Devangana Sculptures of Indian Temple Architecture / Krishnan, Gauri Parimoo
218. Pracheen Bharatiya Sikke (Hindi) / Verma, Nidhi (Dr.)
219. Prajnadhara: Essays on Asian Art, History, Epigraphy and Culture; 2 Volumes (in Honour of Gouriswar Bhattacharya) / Mevissen, Gerd J.R. & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
220. Pratna Bharatam: Glory of Archaeology, Art, Epigraphy and Protection of Cultural Heritage (Dr. Phanikanta Mishra Felicitation Volume), 2 Volumes / Patnaik, Jeeban Kumar & Sattar, Noor Bano (Eds.)
221. Pratnakirti: Recent Studies in Indian Epigraphy, History, Archaeology and Art (Essays in Honour of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti); 2 Volumes / Padigar, Shrinivas V. & Shivananda, V.
222. Pre and Early Harappan Culture of Western India / Shirvalkar, Prabodh
223. Pre-Historic Art and Archaeology of South Asia: Palaeolithic Age; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash; Singh, Sanjib Kumar & Sharma, Madhuri
224. Prehistoric Art of India / Chandra, Amiya & Singh, Jaspal
225. Princes and Painters: In Mughal Delhi 1707-1857 / Dalrymple, William & Sharma, Yuthika (Eds.)
226. Proceedings of the 10th Session of Indian Art History Congress: Medieval Art of India (1000 A.D. to 1700 A.D.) / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
227. Proceedings of the 8th Session of Indian Art History Congress / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
228. Proceedings of the 9th Session of Indian Art History Congress / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
229. Protecting the Cultural Heritage: National Legislation and International Conversation / Biswas, Sachindra Sekhar
230. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
231. Quaternary Studies in The Manipur Valley / Singh, Thokchom Angou
232. The Quest Continue: Lost Heritage the Sikh Legacy in Pakistan / Singh, Amardeep
233. Rajavijayam: A Spectrum of Historical Studies: Festschrift to Prof. K. Rajayyan / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
234. Ratnasri: Gleanings from Indian Archaeology, Art History and Indology (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. N R Banerji) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
235. Recent Perspectives on Prehistoric Art in India / Sharma, R.K. & Tripathi, K.K.
236. Rhythms in Stone: The Temples of South India / Menon, Indira
237. Ritual, Caste and Religion in Colonial South India / Bergunder, Michael; Frese, Heiko & Schroder, Ulrike
238. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
239. Royal Messages by the Wayside: Historical Geography of the Asokan Edicts / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
240. Royal Temples of Gupta Period: Excavations at Bhitari / Jayaswal, Vidula
241. The Royal Udaipur RR GLK 21: Classic Drive from Derby to Udaipur to Pebble Beach and Continues / Singh, Anu Vikram
242. Sacred Art in East and West / Burckhardt, Titus
243. Sakta Monument of Orrisa: A Study on Art, Architecture and Iconography / Dora, Jayanti
244. Sanghol Evan Mathura Ki Kala / Rani, Archana (Dr.)
245. Saundaryashri: Studies of Indian History, Archaeology, Literature and Philosophy; 5 Volumes (Festschrift to Professor Anantha Adiga Sundara) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
246. The Sculptural Art of Amaravati / Rana, Jyoti Rohilla
247. Sculptural Art of Northern India / Singh, S.B.
248. Sculptural Art of Upper Mahanadi Valley; 2 Volumes / Panda, Sasanka Sekhar
249. Sculptures from Punjab: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
250. Scythian Elements in Early Indian Art / Ray, Swati
251. Shekhawati: Havelis of the Merchant Princes / Lambah, Abha Narain (Ed.)
252. Shipwrecks around the World: Revelations of the Past / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
253. Shringara: The Many Faces of Indian Beauty / Pande, Alka
254. Sindhu-Sarasvati Civilization: New Perspectives (A Volume in Memory of Dr. Shikaripur Ranganatha Rao) / Rao, Nalini (Ed.)
255. Sivasri: Perspectives in Indian Archaeology, Art and Culture (Birth Centenary Volume of Padma Bushan Dr. C. Sivaramamurti and Padma Bushan Sh. K.R. Srinivasan) / Dayalan, D. (Dr.) (Ed.)
256. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
257. Southern India: A Guide to Monuments Sites and Museums / Michell, George
258. Spiritual Authority and Temporal Power in the Indian Theory of Government by Ananda K. Coomaraswamy / Iengar, Keshavram N. & Coomaraswamy, Rama P. (Eds.)
259. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
260. Sri Saraswati in Indian Art and Literature / Ghosh, Niranjan
261. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
262. The Story of Asia's Elephants / Sukumar, Raman
263. The Story of Asia's Lions / Divyabhanusinh
264. Studies in Art History of India / Rajarajan, R.K.K. & Ganeshram, S. (Eds.)
265. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
266. A Study of the Apsarases in Ancient Sanskrit Literature and Art / Josi, Lily N.
267. A Survey of Jainism and Jaina Art of Eastern India: With Special Emphasis on Bengal from the Earliest Period to the Thirteenth Century A.D. / Dutta, Debajani Mitra
268. The Taj Mahal: History and Architecture / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
269. Taj Mahal: Monumental Legacy / Verma, Som Prakash
270. Temple Construction during the Vijayanagara Period / Sthapathi, P. Subramani
271. Temples and Erotic Arts of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
272. Terracotta Art of Rajasthan: From Pre-Harappan Times to the Gupta Period / Sant, Urmila
273. Terrific Manifestations of Siva: Virabhadra / Rajarajan, Jeyapriya
274. Text and Variations of the Mahabharata: Contextual, Regional and Performative Traditions / Chakravarty, Kalyan Kumar
275. Thanjavur: A Cultural History / Chakravarthy, Pradeep
276. Tibet: History, Art and Culture / Gupta, Nita Sen (Dr.)
277. Towards a New History: Studies in Indian Art; (Essays Presented in Honour of Prof. Ratan Parimoo) / Panikkar, Shivaji K. & et. al. (Eds.)
278. Tradition and Modernity in Indian Arts: During the Twentieth Century / Vashishtha, Neelima
279. Treasures of National Gallery of Modern Art New Delhi / Dutta, Ela
280. Tribal Arts in India: National Inventory of Tribal Museums
281. Vaikunthanatha or Lakshmana Temple at Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
282. Vidyadharas in Ancient Indian Art / Mehta, Nandini
283. The Vijayanagara-Nayaka: Art and Culture / Mahalingam, A.
284. Visible Heritage: Essays on the Art and Architecture of Great Ladakh / Linrothe, Rob & Heinrich Poll (Eds.)
285. Water Conduits in the Kathmandu Valley, 2 Volumes / Raimund O.A. Becker-Ritterspach
286. Water Design: Environment and Histories / Jain-Neubauer, Jutta (Ed.)
287. White and Black: Journey to the Centre of Imperial Calcutta / Das, Soumitra & Taylor, Christopher
288. Women and Gender in Ancient India: A Study of Texts and Inscriptions / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
289. Women in Buddhist Art / Rao, Vinay Kumar
290. Wonders of Nature: Ustad Mansur at the Mughal Court / Das, Asok Kumar
291. The Word is Sacred Sacred is The Word / Goswamy, B.N.
292. Yaksas (2 parts, bound in 1) / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)