Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Architecture
Displaying 1 - 268
1. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
2. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
3. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
4. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
5. American Colonial Architecture / Jackson, J.
6. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
7. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
8. Architectural Antiquities of Western India; 3 Volumes / Narasimhachar, R.
9. The Architectural Heritage of Himachal Pradesh: Origin and Development of Temple Styles / Thakur, Laxman S.
10. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
11. Architecture / Gupta, Samita & Kalamdani, Kiran
12. Architecture in India / Albanese, Marilla
13. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
14. Architecture of Assam / Sharma, P.C. (Dr.)
15. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
16. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
17. Architecture of Manasara: Text with English translation, notes and index; 3 Volumes / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
18. Architecture of Manasara; 3 Volumes (Original Sanskrit text with English translation and notes) / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
19. Architecture of Santiniketan Tagore's Concept of Space / Das, Samit
20. Architecture of Shivdatt Sharma / Prakash, Vikramaditya (Dr.)
21. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
22. The Architecture of the Indian Sultanates / Lambah, Abha Narain & Patel Alka (Eds.)
23. The Art and Architecture of Ancient America / Kubler, G.
24. The Art and Architecture of China / Sickman, L.
25. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
26. Art and Architecture of Himachal Pradesh / Singh, Mian Goverdhan
27. Art and Architecture of Uttarakhand / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
28. Art and Architecture Recent Researches: Neerajam - A Festschrift Volume in Honour of Prof. P. Neerajakshulu Naidu / Jawaharlal, G.
29. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
30. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
31. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
32. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Qureshi, Dulari
33. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
34. Baroque Architecture ad Sculpture in Ilaly / Ricci, C.
35. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
36. Beyond the Great Valleys Ladakh: Understanding the Monastic Architecture / Sarkar, Shomika & Shukla, Dipti (Eds.)
37. Bhartiya Vastukala / Lal, C.
38. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
39. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
40. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
41. The Body Adorned: Dissolving Boundaries Between Sacred and Profane in India's Art / Dehejia, Vidya
42. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
43. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
44. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
45. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
46. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
47. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
48. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
49. Bundelkhand Ki Vastukala / Verma, Mahendra
50. Byzantine and Romanesque Architecture; 2 Volumes / Jackson, T.G.
51. Celebrating Chandigarh / Takhar, Jaspreet (Ed.)
52. Chandigarh's Le Corbusier: The Struggle for Modernity in Postcolonial India / Prakash, Vikramaditya
53. Chittorgadh Kirtti-Stambha of Maharana Kumbha: The Idea & The Form 1440-60 A.D. / Nath, R.
54. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
55. Colour Decoration in Mughal Architecture (India and Pakistan) / Nath, R.
56. A Complete Book on Mughal Architecture History / Ansari, Amir
57. The Complete Guide to Feng Shui / Lin, Henry B.
58. Concept of Space in Traditional Indian Architecture / Pandya, Yatin
59. Contemporary Earth Design: A Feng Shui Anthology / Lin, Jami
60. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
61. Cultural Interface of India with Asia: Religion, Art and Architecture / Pande, Anupa & Dhar, Parul Pandya (Eds.)
62. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
63. Deities, Archers and Planners in the Era of Decentralisation / Ura, Karma
64. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
65. The Design Development of Indian Architecture / Batley, Claude (1879-1956)
66. Domestic Architecture / Rani, Anupama
67. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
68. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
69. Early Classical Art of South Asia; 2 Volumes / Joshi, M.C. & Sharma, D.P.
70. Early Indian Architecture: Cities and City-gates etc. / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
71. Early Indian Architecture: Palaces / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
72. Early Indian Residential Architecture / Pareek, Munni
73. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
74. Earthquake Resistant Building Construction / Sharma, Hemant Kumar & Agrawal, G.L.
75. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
76. Elephant Kingdom: Sculptures from Indian Architecture / Ram, Vikramajit
77. Encyclopaedia of Church Architecture: English Churches from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Bond, Francis
78. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
79. Encyclopaedia of India Temple Architecture; 3 Volumes / Suresh, K.M.; Reddy, E. Siva Nagi & Panda, N.C.
80. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture / Sengar, Shailendra
81. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
82. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Hindu) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
83. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Islamic) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
84. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
85. Encyclopaedia of Indian Art and Architecture / Chaturvedi, Patanjali Nandan
86. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Architecture: India and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.) (Dr.)
87. An Encyclopaedia of World Architecture; 2 Volumes / Gwilat, Joseph & Papworth, Wyatt
88. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
89. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
90. Evolution of Building Technology: Early and Medieval Period in Andhradesa; 2 Volumes / Reddy, Emani Siva Nagi
91. Evolution of Indian Stupa Architecture in East Asia / Stratton, Eric
92. Explore Rural India
93. Expressions in Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Mani, B.R. & Tripathi, Alok (Eds.)
94. Feng Shui for a Better Home and Office / Raju, N. Narayana
95. Feng Shui for Relationships: The Yin & Yang of Love / Hsu, Shan-Tung
96. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
97. Fundamentals of Architecture: A Handbook / Paul, Abraham
98. Glimpses of Paintings from Kala Mandapa of Jnana Pravaha / Chakraverty, Anjan
99. Glories of Medieval Indian Architecture / Nath, R.
100. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
101. Goddess Worship in the Western Himalayas: Temples, Tradition, Art and Rituals / Rawat, Deepak
102. Gothic Architecture / Corroyer, Edouard
103. Great Ages of Indian History Vakatakas: Sources and History / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
104. Greek Architecture / Marquand, A.
105. Griha Nirman: Vastu evam Jyotish ke Aadhar par (House Building - According to Vastu and Jyotish - in HINDI) / Sharma, Mohendra Nath (Dr.)
106. Gupta Art and Architecture / Mishra, Sudhakar Nath
107. Hampi: Discover the Splendours of Vijayanagar / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
108. A Hand Book of Islamic Architecture / Ansari, Amir
109. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
110. Havelis: A Living Tradition of Rajasthan / Jain, Shikha
111. The Hermit's Hut: Architecture and Asceticism in India / Ashraf, Kazi K.
112. Himalayan Architecture / Bernier, Ronald M.
113. Himalayan Traditional Architecture: With special reference to the Western Himalayan Region / Handa, O.C. (Dr.)
114. Hindu Architecture: Silpa-Sastra / Pillai, Govind Krishna
115. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
116. History and Architectural Remains of Sirhind: The Greatest Mughal City on Delhi-Lahore Highway / Parihar, Subhash
117. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
118. History Miniature Art and Women: Medieval Deccan 15th-17th Century A.D. / Lavanya, B.
119. A History of Architecture in All Countries; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, J.
120. A History of Architecture in Italy: From the time of Constantine to the Dawn of the Renaissance; 2 Volumes / Cummings, C.A.
121. History of Indian and Eastern Architecture: Indian Architecture by James Burgess and Eastern Architecture by R. Phene Spiers; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, James
122. History of Indian and Eastern Architecture; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, J.
123. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
124. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
125. History of Mughal Architecture, Vol.3: The Transitional Phase of Colour and Design: c.1605-1627 A.D. / Nath, R.
126. History of Mughal Architecture; Volume 4, Part I / Nath, R.
127. Housing Changing Needs and New Directions / Gandotra, Veena; Shukul, Maneesha; Jaju, Neena & Jaiswal Neeraj
128. Humayun's Garden Party: Princes of the House of Timur and Early Mughal Painting / Canby, Sheila
129. Incredible India: Monuments / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
130. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
131. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
132. Indian Architecture: Islamic Period (1192-1857) / Sahai, Surendra
133. Indian Architecture: Problems in the Interpretation of the 18th & 19th Century Architecture: A Study of Dilkusha Palace of Lucknow / Das, Neeta
134. Indian Decorative Designs / Aryan, Kamla
135. Indian Fengshui (Vaastu) for American Homes / Hari, A.R.
136. Indian Monoliths / Nagar, Shanti Lal
137. The Indian Temple Forms in Karnataka Inscriptions and Architecture / Dhaky, M.A.
138. Indigenous Characteristics of Mughal Architecture / Nath, R.
139. Indigenous Modernities: Negotiating Architecture and Urbanism / Hosagrahar, Jyoti
140. Indo-Islamic Architecture (Delhi and Agra) / Sharma, Praduman K.
141. Information Architecture: A Multidisciplinary Textbook / Sarvanan, T.
142. Insights into Global Architecture: Trends, Growth and Development / Paul, Abraham
143. Islamic Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
144. Islamic Architecture of Deccan: With Special Emphasis on Rayalaseema Region / Vasantha, R. & Basha, M.A. Mannan
145. Islamic Architecture of Delhi / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.)
146. The Islamic Art and Architecture / Arnold, T.W. (Prof.)
147. Islamic Sacred Architecture: A Stylistic History / Pereira, Jose
148. Jahangir: A Connoisseur of Mughal Art / Srivastava, Sanjeev P.
149. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
150. Jaina Art and Architecture: Northern and Eastern India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
151. Jaina Art and Architecture: Western and South India and Jaina Bronze in Museums / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
152. Jainism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Rangarajan, Haripriya; Kamalakar, G. & Reddy, A.K.V.S. (Eds.)
153. Jaisalmer: Art, Architecture and Tourism / Singh, Ranbir
154. Jharokha: An Illustrated Glossary of Indo-Muslim Architecture / Nath, R.
155. Kaladarpana: The Mirror of Indian Art; Essays in Memory of Shri Krishna Deva / Desai, Devangana & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
156. Kalamukha Temples of Karnataka: Art and Cultural Legacy (Somanatha at Haralahalli and Kadambeshvara at Rattihalli) / Filliozat, Vasundhara & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain
157. Kalhar (White Water-Lily): Studies in Art, Iconography, Architecture and Archaeology of India and Bangladesh (Professor Enamul Haque Felicitation Volume) / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar; Mevissen, Gerd J.R.; Mitra, Mallar & Sinha, Sutapa (Eds.)
158. Kalpavrksa: Essays on Art, Architecture and Archaeology / Dayalan, D.
159. Kanara: A Land Apart: The Artistic Heritage of Coastal Karnataka / Michell, George (Ed.)
160. Khajuraho: With Latest Discoveries / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
161. Kiradu Mandir Samuh ki Sthapatyakala evam Murtikala (in Hindi) / Chaudhari, Mahendra
162. Kos Minar in History and Architecture / Sharma, D.V. & Kumar, Manoj
163. Land Transport in Mughal India: Agra-Lahore Mughal Highway and its Architectural Remains / Parihar, Subhash
164. Lombardic Architecture: Its Origin, Development and Derivatives; 2 Volumes / Rivoira, G.T.
165. The Loneliness of Long Distant Futute: Dilemmas of Contemporary Architecture / Khosla, Romi
166. Magadha Architecture and Culture / Banerjee, Sris Chandra
167. Makers of Modern Orissa / Samal, J.K. & Nayak, P.K.
168. Masterpieces of Traditional Indian Architecture / Grover, Satish
169. Mausoleums and Tombs of Rajasthan: History and Architecture / Mishra, Ratanlal
170. Mayamatam: Treatise of Housing Architecture and Iconography; 2 Volumes / Dogens, Bruno (Ed. & Tr.)
171. Medieval Monuments in India / Parshad, Jagdish
172. Military Architecture in England During the Middle Ages / Thompson, A.H.
173. Monuments of Delhi: Architectural and Historical / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
174. Moorish Remains in Spain: Being a Brief Record of the Arabian Conquest of the Peninsula; With a Particular Account of the Mohammedan Architecture and Decoration in Cordova Seville and Toledo / Calvert, A.F.
175. Morphology of Jaina Architecture / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
176. Moslem Architecture: Its Origins and Development / Rivoira, Giovanni Teresio
177. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
178. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
179. Mughal Architecture of Delhi: A Study of Mosques and Tombs (1556-1627 A.D) / Sharma, Praduman K.
180. Mughal Monuments in the Punjab and Haryana / Parihar, Subhash
181. Mughal Painter of Flora and Fauna-Ustad Mansur / Verma, Som Prakash
182. Mughal Painting: An Interplay of Indigenous and Foreign Traditions / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
183. Muhammadan Architecture in Kashmir / Nicholls, W.H.
184. Mural Art in Architectural Engineering / Rawat, Bhushan Singh (Dr.)
185. Nakshi Kantha of Bengal / Basak, Sila
186. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
187. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
188. Nepal: A Guide to the Art and Architecture of the Kathmandu Valley / Hutt, Michael
189. Nepalese Architecture / Banerjee, N.R.
190. The New Architecture of Europe / Smith, G.E.K.
191. Normal Architecture / Browne, E.A.
192. The Old City of Lhasa: Report from a Conservation Project / Alexander, Andre & Pimpim de Azevedo
193. Old Delhi New York / Jhabvala, C.S.H.
194. Old Delhi: Living Traditions / Quraishi, S.Y.
195. Orchha and Beyond: Design at the Court of Raja Bir Singh Dev Bundela / Rothfarb, Edward Leland
196. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
197. The Picturesque Architecture of Mexico / Beaume, L.L. & Papin, Wm. B.
198. A Place in the Shade: The New Landscape and Other Essays / Correa, Charles
199. Poppo Pingel: Auroville Architects Monograph Series / Doctor-Pingel, Mona
200. The Power of the Female: Devangana Sculptures of Indian Temple Architecture / Krishnan, Gauri Parimoo
201. Prasadam: Recent Researches on Archaeology, Art, Architecture and Culture / Murthy, S.S. Ramchandra & et. al. (Eds.)
202. Princely Terrain: Amber, Jaipur and Shekhawati / Shikha Jain (Ed.)
203. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
204. Rajasthana ke Mandiro ka Vastushastriya Adhyayan (in Hindi) / Umashankar
205. The Ramachandra Temple at Vijayanagara / Dallapiccola, Anna Libera & et. al.
206. Recent Perspectives on Indian Art, Architecture and Archaeology (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
207. Recent Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture; 2 Volumes (Festschrift to Prof. K.V. Raman) / Reddy, Chenna (Ed.)
208. Religious Art and Architecture of North-East India / Padhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
209. Residential Architecture in Bhoja's Samaranganasutradhara / Otter, Felix
210. The Rich Heritage of Jammu and Kashmir: Studies in Art, Architecture, History and Culture of the Religion / Wakhlu, Somnath
211. Rock-Cut Temples of Western India / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
212. The Sacred Architecture of Islam / Pereira, Jose
213. Safeguarding Heritage A Monumental Glory / Prasad, Pran Ranjan (Capt.)
214. Sakta Monument of Orrisa: A Study on Art, Architecture and Iconography / Dora, Jayanti
215. Samarangana Sutradhara of Bhojadeva (Paramara ruler of Dhara): An Ancient Treatise on Architecture; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Sudarshan Kumar (Tr.)
216. School Architecture: A Contribution to the Building and Improvement of School Houses; 2 Volumes / Barnard, Henry
217. Science and Golden Ratios in Mandala Architecture / Rao, Rekha
218. The Sculptural Art of Amaravati / Rana, Jyoti Rohilla
219. Secular Architectural Landscape of Vijayanagara Period / Thakur, Priya (Dr.)
220. A Sense of Space: The Crisis of Urban Design in India / Sabikhi, Ranjit
221. Sentinels of Glory / Sathya, C.R.
222. Shekhawati: Havelis of the Merchant Princes / Lambah, Abha Narain (Ed.)
223. Silpa Prakasa by Ramacandra Mahapatra Kaula Bhattaraka: Medieval Orissan Sanskrit Text on Temple Architecture / Baumer, Bettina; Das Rajendra Prasad & Das, Sadananda (Eds.)
224. Silparatnakosa of Sthapaka Niranjana Mahapatra: A Glossary of Orissan Temple Architecture (Sanskrit Text, critically edited with English Translation and Illustration) / Baumer, Bettina & Das, Rajendra Prasad (Eds. & Trs.)
225. Silpa-Sastram (English translation with introduction and notes) / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
226. Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of Architecture (20th Edition) / Cruickshank, Dan (Ed.)
227. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
228. Some Aspects of Indo-Islamic Architecture / Parihar, Subhash
229. Spanish Architecture of the Sixteenth Century: General View of the Plateresque and Herrera Styles / Byne, A.
230. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
231. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
232. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
233. Sthapatya Ved-Vastu Sastra: Ideal Homes, Colony and Town Planning / Gaur, Niketan Anand (Ed.)
234. Stones in the Sand: The Architecture of Rajasthan / Tillotson, Giles (Ed.)
235. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
236. Supreme Court of India
237. Symmetry and Proportion in Indian Vastu and Silpa / Vasantha, R. & Reddy, P. Purushotham
238. Synergy in Vastu / Sharma, C.P.
239. Synthesis of Buddhist-Saiva and Sakta Tantras: An Unknown Siddhapitha Maluti / Jha, Surendra
240. The Taj Mahal: History and Architecture / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
241. Taj Mahal: Monumental Legacy / Verma, Som Prakash
242. Temple Architecture and Imagery of South and Southeast Asia / Dhar, Parul Pandya & Mevissen, Gerd J.R. (Eds.)
243. Temple Architecture and Sculpture of the Nolambas: Ninth-Tenth Centuries / Cohen, Andrew L.
244. Temple Architecture of Bengal: Analysis of Stylistic Evolution from Fifth to Nineteenth Century / Halder, Sibabrata & Halder, Manju
245. Temple Architecture of Rajasthan / Mishra, Ratanlal
246. Temple Architecture of South India (Salem Region) / Manoj, G. (Dr.)
247. Temple Architecture of the Western Himalaya: Wooden Temples / Handa, O.C.
248. Temple Architecture of the Western Himalayas: Ravi and Beas Valley / Singh, A.K. & Sharma, Shuchita
249. Temple Construction during the Vijayanagara Period / Sthapathi, P. Subramani
250. Temples of Andhra Pradesh / Vasudevan, C.S.
251. Temples of Himachal Pradesh: Architectural, Sculptural, Religious and Cultural Singnificance / Upadhyay, Neelmani
252. Temples of the Kalachuri Period / Singh, Amrendra Kumar (Dr.)
253. Temples with Multiple Garbhagrhas: An Iconographic Consideration of Selected Indian Monuments / Bunce, Fredrick W.
254. Three Hundred Years of French Architecture / Bloomfield, R.
255. The Torana in Indian and Southeast Asian Architecture / Dhar, Parul Pandya
256. Town Planning in Early South India / Ayyar, C.P. Venkatarama
257. Unfolding the Veil of Mystery: Vaastu: The Art & Science of Living / Kumar, Rr. Ashwini
258. Vaikunthanatha or Lakshmana Temple at Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
259. Vastu Science for 21st Century to Enjoy the Gift of Nature / Puri, B.B. (Prof.)
260. Vastusastra: Ancient Indian Architecture and Civil Engineering / Altekar, Rahul Vishwas (Dr.)
261. Vastusaukhyaparishilana / Dutt, Sunil (Dr.)
262. Vastuvidya Systems of Indian Architecture / Bhattacharyya, Tarapada
263. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
264. Vernacular Traditions: Contemporary Architecture / Tipnis, Aishwarya
265. Vijayanagara: Architectural Inventory of the Sacred Centre; 3 Volumes / Michell, George & et. al.
266. Vijayanagara: History and Legacy / Aiyangar, S. Krishnaswami & et. al.
267. Water Design: Environment and Histories / Jain-Neubauer, Jutta (Ed.)
268. World Heritage Complex of the Qutub / Balasubramaniam, R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)