Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Architecture
Displaying 1 - 274
1. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
2. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
3. The ABC of Indian Art / Blacker, J.F.
4. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
5. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
6. American Colonial Architecture / Jackson, J.
7. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
8. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
9. Architectural Antiquities of Western India; 3 Volumes / Narasimhachar, R.
10. The Architectural Heritage of Himachal Pradesh: Origin and Development of Temple Styles / Thakur, Laxman S.
11. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
12. Architecture / Gupta, Samita & Kalamdani, Kiran
13. Architecture in India / Albanese, Marilla
14. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
15. Architecture of Assam / Sharma, P.C. (Dr.)
16. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
17. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
18. Architecture of Manasara: Text with English translation, notes and index; 3 Volumes / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
19. Architecture of Manasara; 3 Volumes (Original Sanskrit text with English translation and notes) / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
20. Architecture of Santiniketan Tagore's Concept of Space / Das, Samit
21. Architecture of Shivdatt Sharma / Prakash, Vikramaditya (Dr.)
22. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
23. Architecture of the Indian Desert / Kulbhushan & Jain, Minakshi
24. The Architecture of the Indian Sultanates / Lambah, Abha Narain & Patel Alka (Eds.)
25. The Art and Architecture of Ancient America / Kubler, G.
26. The Art and Architecture of China / Sickman, L.
27. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
28. Art and Architecture of Himachal Pradesh / Singh, Mian Goverdhan
29. Art and Architecture of Uttarakhand / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
30. Art and Architecture Recent Researches: Neerajam - A Festschrift Volume in Honour of Prof. P. Neerajakshulu Naidu / Jawaharlal, G.
31. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
32. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
33. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
34. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Qureshi, Dulari
35. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
36. Baroque Architecture ad Sculpture in Ilaly / Ricci, C.
37. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
38. Bhartiya Vastukala / Lal, C.
39. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
40. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
41. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
42. The Body Adorned: Dissolving Boundaries Between Sacred and Profane in India's Art / Dehejia, Vidya
43. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
44. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
45. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
46. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
47. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
48. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
49. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
50. Bundelkhand Ki Vastukala / Verma, Mahendra
51. Byzantine and Romanesque Architecture; 2 Volumes / Jackson, T.G.
52. Celebrating Chandigarh / Takhar, Jaspreet (Ed.)
53. Chandigarh's Le Corbusier: The Struggle for Modernity in Postcolonial India / Prakash, Vikramaditya
54. Chittorgadh Kirtti-Stambha of Maharana Kumbha: The Idea & The Form 1440-60 A.D. / Nath, R.
55. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
56. Colour Decoration in Mughal Architecture (India and Pakistan) / Nath, R.
57. A Complete Book on Mughal Architecture History / Ansari, Amir
58. The Complete Guide to Feng Shui / Lin, Henry B.
59. Concept of Space in Traditional Indian Architecture / Pandya, Yatin
60. Contemporary Earth Design: A Feng Shui Anthology / Lin, Jami
61. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
62. Cultural Interface of India with Asia: Religion, Art and Architecture / Pande, Anupa & Dhar, Parul Pandya (Eds.)
63. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
64. Deities, Archers and Planners in the Era of Decentralisation / Ura, Karma
65. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
66. The Design Development of Indian Architecture / Batley, Claude (1879-1956)
67. Domestic Architecture / Rani, Anupama
68. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
69. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
70. Early Classical Art of South Asia; 2 Volumes / Joshi, M.C. & Sharma, D.P.
71. Early Indian Architecture: Cities and City-gates etc. / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
72. Early Indian Architecture: Palaces / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
73. Early Indian Residential Architecture / Pareek, Munni
74. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
75. Earthquake Resistant Building Construction / Sharma, Hemant Kumar & Agrawal, G.L.
76. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
77. Elephant Kingdom: Sculptures from Indian Architecture / Ram, Vikramajit
78. Encyclopaedia of Church Architecture: English Churches from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Bond, Francis
79. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
80. Encyclopaedia of India Temple Architecture; 3 Volumes / Suresh, K.M.; Reddy, E. Siva Nagi & Panda, N.C.
81. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture / Sengar, Shailendra
82. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
83. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Hindu) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
84. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Islamic) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
85. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
86. Encyclopaedia of Indian Art and Architecture / Chaturvedi, Patanjali Nandan
87. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Architecture: India and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.) (Dr.)
88. An Encyclopaedia of World Architecture; 2 Volumes / Gwilat, Joseph & Papworth, Wyatt
89. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
90. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
91. Evolution of Building Technology: Early and Medieval Period in Andhradesa; 2 Volumes / Reddy, Emani Siva Nagi
92. Evolution of Indian Stupa Architecture in East Asia / Stratton, Eric
93. Explore Rural India
94. Expressions in Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Mani, B.R. & Tripathi, Alok (Eds.)
95. Feng Shui for a Better Home and Office / Raju, N. Narayana
96. Feng Shui for Relationships: The Yin & Yang of Love / Hsu, Shan-Tung
97. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
98. Fundamentals of Architecture: A Handbook / Paul, Abraham
99. Glimpses of Paintings from Kala Mandapa of Jnana Pravaha / Chakraverty, Anjan
100. Glories of Medieval Indian Architecture / Nath, R.
101. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
102. Goddess Worship in the Western Himalayas: Temples, Tradition, Art and Rituals / Rawat, Deepak
103. Gothic Architecture / Corroyer, Edouard
104. Great Ages of Indian History Vakatakas: Sources and History / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
105. Greek Architecture / Marquand, A.
106. Gupta Art and Architecture / Mishra, Sudhakar Nath
107. Hampi: Discover the Splendours of Vijayanagar / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
108. A Hand Book of Islamic Architecture / Ansari, Amir
109. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
110. Havelis: A Living Tradition of Rajasthan / Jain, Shikha
111. The Hermit's Hut: Architecture and Asceticism in India / Ashraf, Kazi K.
112. Himalayan Architecture / Bernier, Ronald M.
113. Himalayan Traditional Architecture: With Special Reference to the Western Himalayan Region / Handa, O.C. (Dr.)
114. Hindu Architecture: Silpa-Sastra / Pillai, Govind Krishna
115. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
116. History and Architectural Remains of Sirhind: The Greatest Mughal City on Delhi-Lahore Highway / Parihar, Subhash
117. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
118. History Miniature Art and Women: Medieval Deccan 15th-17th Century A.D. / Lavanya, B.
119. A History of Architecture in All Countries; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, J.
120. A History of Architecture in Italy: From the time of Constantine to the Dawn of the Renaissance; 2 Volumes / Cummings, C.A.
121. History of Indian and Eastern Architecture: Indian Architecture by James Burgess and Eastern Architecture by R. Phene Spiers; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, James
122. History of Indian and Eastern Architecture; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, J.
123. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
124. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
125. History of Mughal Architecture, Vol.3: The Transitional Phase of Colour and Design: c.1605-1627 A.D. / Nath, R.
126. History of Mughal Architecture; Volume 4, Part I / Nath, R.
127. Housing Changing Needs and New Directions / Gandotra, Veena; Shukul, Maneesha; Jaju, Neena & Jaiswal Neeraj
128. Humayun's Garden Party: Princes of the House of Timur and Early Mughal Painting / Canby, Sheila
129. Imaging Sound: An Ethnomusicological Study of Music, Art and Culture in Mughal India / Wade, Bonnie C.
130. Incredible India: Monuments / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
131. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
132. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
133. Indian Architecture: Islamic Period (1192-1857) / Sahai, Surendra
134. Indian Architecture: Problems in the Interpretation of the 18th & 19th Century Architecture: A Study of Dilkusha Palace of Lucknow / Das, Neeta
135. Indian Decorative Designs / Aryan, Kamla
136. Indian Fengshui (Vaastu) for American Homes / Hari, A.R.
137. Indian Monoliths / Nagar, Shanti Lal
138. The Indian Temple Forms in Karnataka Inscriptions and Architecture / Dhaky, M.A.
139. Indigenous Characteristics of Mughal Architecture / Nath, R.
140. Indigenous Modernities: Negotiating Architecture and Urbanism / Hosagrahar, Jyoti
141. Indo-Islamic Architecture (Delhi and Agra) / Sharma, Praduman K.
142. Information Architecture: A Multidisciplinary Textbook / Sarvanan, T.
143. Insights into Global Architecture: Trends, Growth and Development / Paul, Abraham
144. Islamic Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
145. Islamic Architecture of Deccan: With Special Emphasis on Rayalaseema Region / Vasantha, R. & Basha, M.A. Mannan
146. Islamic Architecture of Delhi / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.)
147. The Islamic Art and Architecture / Arnold, T.W. (Prof.)
148. Islamic Sacred Architecture: A Stylistic History / Pereira, Jose
149. Jahangir: A Connoisseur of Mughal Art / Srivastava, Sanjeev P.
150. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
151. Jaina Art and Architecture: Northern and Eastern India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
152. Jaina Art and Architecture: Western and South India and Jaina Bronze in Museums / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
153. Jainism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Rangarajan, Haripriya; Kamalakar, G. & Reddy, A.K.V.S. (Eds.)
154. Jaisalmer: Art, Architecture and Tourism / Singh, Ranbir
155. Jharokha: An Illustrated Glossary of Indo-Muslim Architecture / Nath, R.
156. Kaladarpana: The Mirror of Indian Art; Essays in Memory of Shri Krishna Deva / Desai, Devangana & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
157. Kalamukha Temples of Karnataka: Art and Cultural Legacy (Somanatha at Haralahalli and Kadambeshvara at Rattihalli) / Filliozat, Vasundhara & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain
158. Kalhar (White Water-Lily): Studies in Art, Iconography, Architecture and Archaeology of India and Bangladesh (Professor Enamul Haque Felicitation Volume) / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar; Mevissen, Gerd J.R.; Mitra, Mallar & Sinha, Sutapa (Eds.)
159. Kalpavrksa: Essays on Art, Architecture and Archaeology / Dayalan, D.
160. Kanara: A Land Apart: The Artistic Heritage of Coastal Karnataka / Michell, George (Ed.)
161. Khajuraho: With Latest Discoveries / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
162. Kiradu Mandir Samuh ki Sthapatyakala evam Murtikala (in Hindi) / Chaudhari, Mahendra
163. Kos Minar in History and Architecture / Sharma, D.V. & Kumar, Manoj
164. Land Transport in Mughal India: Agra-Lahore Mughal Highway and its Architectural Remains / Parihar, Subhash
165. Landscapes in India: Forms and Meanings / Sinha, Amita
166. Lombardic Architecture: Its Origin, Development and Derivatives; 2 Volumes / Rivoira, G.T.
167. The Loneliness of Long Distant Futute: Dilemmas of Contemporary Architecture / Khosla, Romi
168. Magadha Architecture and Culture / Banerjee, Sris Chandra
169. Makers of Modern Orissa / Samal, J.K. & Nayak, P.K.
170. Masterpieces of Traditional Indian Architecture / Grover, Satish
171. Mausoleums and Tombs of Rajasthan: History and Architecture / Mishra, Ratanlal
172. Mayamatam: Treatise of Housing Architecture and Iconography; 2 Volumes / Dogens, Bruno (Ed. & Tr.)
173. Medieval Monuments in India / Parshad, Jagdish
174. Military Architecture in England During the Middle Ages / Thompson, A.H.
175. Monuments of Delhi: Architectural and Historical / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
176. Moorish Remains in Spain: Being a Brief Record of the Arabian Conquest of the Peninsula; With a Particular Account of the Mohammedan Architecture and Decoration in Cordova Seville and Toledo / Calvert, A.F.
177. Morphology of Jaina Architecture / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
178. Moslem Architecture: Its Origins and Development / Rivoira, Giovanni Teresio
179. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
180. Mughal and Deccani Paintings: From the Collection of the National Museum / Singh, Daljeet (Dr.)
181. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
182. Mughal Architecture of Delhi: A Study of Mosques and Tombs (1556-1627 A.D) / Sharma, Praduman K.
183. Mughal Monuments in the Punjab and Haryana / Parihar, Subhash
184. Mughal Painter of Flora and Fauna-Ustad Mansur / Verma, Som Prakash
185. Mughal Painting: An Interplay of Indigenous and Foreign Traditions / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
186. Mural Art in Architectural Engineering / Rawat, Bhushan Singh (Dr.)
187. Nakshi Kantha of Bengal / Basak, Sila
188. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
189. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
190. Nepal: A Guide to the Art and Architecture of the Kathmandu Valley / Hutt, Michael
191. The New Architecture of Europe / Smith, G.E.K.
192. Normal Architecture / Browne, E.A.
193. The Old City of Lhasa: Report from a Conservation Project / Alexander, Andre & Pimpim de Azevedo
194. Old Delhi New York / Jhabvala, C.S.H.
195. Old Delhi: Living Traditions / Quraishi, S.Y.
196. Orchha and Beyond: Design at the Court of Raja Bir Singh Dev Bundela / Rothfarb, Edward Leland
197. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
198. The Picturesque Architecture of Mexico / Beaume, L.L. & Papin, Wm. B.
199. A Place in the Shade: The New Landscape and Other Essays / Correa, Charles
200. Poppo Pingel: Auroville Architects Monograph Series / Doctor-Pingel, Mona
201. The Power of the Female: Devangana Sculptures of Indian Temple Architecture / Krishnan, Gauri Parimoo
202. Prasadam: Recent Researches on Archaeology, Art, Architecture and Culture / Murthy, S.S. Ramchandra & et. al. (Eds.)
203. Princely Terrain: Amber, Jaipur and Shekhawati / Shikha Jain (Ed.)
204. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
205. Rajasthana ke Mandiro ka Vastushastriya Adhyayan (in Hindi) / Umashankar
206. Rajasthani, Central Indian, Pahari and Mughal Paintings / Parimoo, Ratan
207. The Ramachandra Temple at Vijayanagara / Dallapiccola, Anna Libera & et. al.
208. Recent Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture; 2 Volumes (Festschrift to Prof. K.V. Raman) / Reddy, Chenna (Ed.)
209. Religious Art and Architecture of North-East India / Padhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
210. Residential Architecture in Bhoja's Samaranganasutradhara / Otter, Felix
211. The Rich Heritage of Jammu and Kashmir: Studies in Art, Architecture, History and Culture of the Religion / Wakhlu, Somnath
212. Rock-Cut Temples of Western India / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
213. The Sacred Architecture of Islam / Pereira, Jose
214. Safeguarding Heritage A Monumental Glory / Prasad, Pran Ranjan (Capt.)
215. Sakta Monument of Orrisa: A Study on Art, Architecture and Iconography / Dora, Jayanti
216. Samarangana Sutradhara of Bhojadeva (Paramara ruler of Dhara): An Ancient Treatise on Architecture; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Sudarshan Kumar (Tr.)
217. School Architecture: A Contribution to the Building and Improvement of School Houses; 2 Volumes / Barnard, Henry
218. Science and Golden Ratios in Mandala Architecture / Rao, Rekha
219. The Sculptural Art of Amaravati / Rana, Jyoti Rohilla
220. Sentinels of Glory / Sathya, C.R.
221. Shekhawati: Havelis of the Merchant Princes / Lambah, Abha Narain (Ed.)
222. Silpa Prakasa by Ramacandra Mahapatra Kaula Bhattaraka: Medieval Orissan Sanskrit Text on Temple Architecture / Baumer, Bettina; Das Rajendra Prasad & Das, Sadananda (Eds.)
223. Silparatnakosa of Sthapaka Niranjana Mahapatra: A Glossary of Orissan Temple Architecture (Sanskrit Text, critically edited with English Translation and Illustration) / Baumer, Bettina & Das, Rajendra Prasad (Eds. & Trs.)
224. Silpa-Sastram (English Translation with Introduction and Notes) / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
225. Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of Architecture (20th Edition) / Cruickshank, Dan (Ed.)
226. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
227. Some Aspects of Indo-Islamic Architecture / Parihar, Subhash
228. Spanish Architecture of the Sixteenth Century: General View of the Plateresque and Herrera Styles / Byne, A.
229. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
230. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
231. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
232. Sthapatya Ved-Vastu Sastra: Ideal Homes, Colony and Town Planning / Gaur, Niketan Anand (Ed.)
233. Stones in the Sand: The Architecture of Rajasthan / Tillotson, Giles (Ed.)
234. Studies in Indian Temple Architecture / Chandra, Pramod
235. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
236. Supreme Court of India
237. Symmetry and Proportion in Indian Vastu and Silpa / Vasantha, R. & Reddy, P. Purushotham
238. Synergy in Vastu / Sharma, C.P.
239. Synthesis of Buddhist-Saiva and Sakta Tantras: An Unknown Siddhapitha Maluti / Jha, Surendra
240. The Taj Mahal: History and Architecture / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
241. Taj Mahal: Monumental Legacy / Verma, Som Prakash
242. Tanjavur Brhadisvara: An Architectural Study (The Monument and the Living Presence) / Pichard, Pierra
243. Temple Architecture and Imagery of South and Southeast Asia / Dhar, Parul Pandya & Mevissen, Gerd J.R. (Eds.)
244. Temple Architecture and Sculpture of the Nolambas: Ninth-Tenth Centuries / Cohen, Andrew L.
245. Temple Architecture of Bengal: Analysis of Stylistic Evolution from Fifth to Nineteenth Century / Halder, Sibabrata & Halder, Manju
246. Temple Architecture of Rajasthan / Mishra, Ratanlal
247. Temple Architecture of South India (Salem Region) / Manoj, G. (Dr.)
248. Temple Architecture of the Western Himalaya: Wooden Temples / Handa, O.C.
249. Temple Architecture of the Western Himalayas: Ravi and Beas Valley / Singh, A.K. & Sharma, Shuchita
250. Temple Construction during the Vijayanagara Period / Sthapathi, P. Subramani
251. Temples of Andhra Pradesh / Vasudevan, C.S.
252. Temples of Andhradesa: Art, Architecture and Iconography / Kamalakar, G.
253. Temples of Himachal Pradesh: Architectural, Sculptural, Religious and Cultural Singnificance / Upadhyay, Neelmani
254. Temples of the Kalachuri Period / Singh, Amrendra Kumar (Dr.)
255. Temples with Multiple Garbhagrhas: An Iconographic Consideration of Selected Indian Monuments / Bunce, Fredrick W.
256. Three Hundred Years of French Architecture / Bloomfield, R.
257. The Torana in Indian and Southeast Asian Architecture / Dhar, Parul Pandya
258. A Tour in the Panjab and Rajputana in 1883-1884 under the superintendence of A. Cunningham / Garrick, H.B.W.
259. Town Planning in Early South India / Ayyar, C.P. Venkatarama
260. The Traditions of Northern India: A Study of Art, Architecture and Crafts in Haryana / Guila, Bhup Singh
261. Unfolding the Veil of Mystery: Vaastu: The Art & Science of Living / Kumar, Rr. Ashwini
262. Vaikunthanatha or Lakshmana Temple at Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
263. Vastu FAQ's Answered / Babu, B. Niranjan
264. Vastu Science for 21st Century to Enjoy the Gift of Nature / Puri, B.B. (Prof.)
265. Vastu, Astrology and Architecture (Papers presented at the First All India Symposium on Vastu, Bangalore, held on June 3-4, 1995) / Vasudev, Gayatri Devi (Ed.)
266. Vastu: Relevance to Modern Times / Babu, B. Niranjan
267. Vastusastra: Ancient Indian Architecture and Civil Engineering / Altekar, Rahul Vishwas (Dr.)
268. Vastuvidya Systems of Indian Architecture / Bhattacharyya, Tarapada
269. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
270. Vernacular Traditions: Contemporary Architecture / Tipnis, Aishwarya
271. Vijayanagara: Architectural Inventory of the Sacred Centre; 3 Volumes / Michell, George & et. al.
272. Vijayanagara: History and Legacy / Aiyangar, S. Krishnaswami & et. al.
273. Water Design: Environment and Histories / Jain-Neubauer, Jutta (Ed.)
274. World Heritage Complex of the Qutub / Balasubramaniam, R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)