Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Women Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 101 Great Women Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
2. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
3. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
4. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
5. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
6. After Patriarchy: Feminist Transformation of the World Religions / Cooey, Paula M. & et. al. (Eds.)
7. Ageing in Women: A Study in North-East India / Devi, S. Dayabati & Bagga, Amrita
8. American Women Writers and Modern Drama / Prasad, Harion
9. Anger, Laughter ans Silence: Feminism and Literature / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
10. Anita Desai's Female Protagonists / Sali, Sudhakar, T.
11. Anthropological Explorations in Gender: Intersecting Fields / Dube, Leela
12. Anthropology and Child Labour / Nanjunda, D.C.
13. Arms and the Woman / Menon, Deepti
14. Aromatherapy for Women / Tisserand, Maggie
15. Articulating Gender: An Anthology Presented of Professor Shrin Kudchedkar / Bhelande, Anjali & Pandurang, Mala (Eds.)
16. Aruna Asaf Ali: Eminent Indian Women / Rajkumar
17. Arunachal Women and Education / Mibang, T. & Abraham, P.T. (Drs.)
18. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
19. Assamese Women in Indian Independence Movement / Pathak, Guptajit
20. Atrocities against Women / Neshla
21. Atrocities on Indian Women / Chakraborty, D.
22. Aurat: Asmita aur Yathaarth / Rawat, Gyanendra
23. Ayurveda for Child Health Care / Kulkarni, P.H.
24. Ayurveda for Women / Kulkarni, P.H. (Dr.)
25. Ayurveda for Women: A Guide to Vitality and Health / Svoboda, Robert E. (Dr.)
26. B.R. Ambedkar on Federalism, Ethnicity and Gender Justice / Khan, N.H.
27. Bal Vikas Manovigyan ke Mool Tatva (Fundamentals of Psychology of Child Development) / Chaube, S.P.
28. Bangladeshi Women Workers and Labour Market Decisions: The Power to Choose / Kabeer, Naila
29. The Banishment of Seeta / Dhar, Aarttee Kaul
30. Barriers for Women in Computing / Sharma, K.K.
31. Behind Closed Doors: Domestic Violence in India / Bhattacharya, Pinki
32. Behind the Veil: Representation of Muslim Women in Indian Writings in English 1950-2000 / Kidwai, A.R. (Ed.)
33." Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretation of the Qur'an / Barlas, Asma
34. The Better Half: Mothers, Sisters, Wives & Homemakers / Karmakar, Sumati
35. Beyond the Threshold: Indian Women on the Move / Mangala, C.N.
36. Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Evam Sashaktikaran / Rahmani, Sbiha
37. Bharatiya Nari: Vartman Samasyaen Aur Bhavi Samadhan / Tiwari, R.P. & Shukla, D.P.
38. Bindings of Womanhood / Arora, Asha
39. Biography of World Great Women / Sumanlata
40. Black Feminist Fiction: A March towards Liberation / Kulkarni, Harihar
41. The Bodo Movement and Women's Participation / Chaudhuri, Sucheta Sen
42. Borders and Boundaries: Women in India's Partition / Menon, Ritu & Bhasin, Kamla
43. Buddhism, Jainism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
44. Buddhist Women Across Cultures: Realizations / Tsomo, Karma Lekshe (Ed.)
45. Building Women's Capacities: Inventions in Gender Transformation / Murthy, Ranjani K. (Ed.)
46. Cabbages on the Bloom: Women's Body and Space in the Sub-Continental Fiction / Mishra, Binod & Purohit, Kalpana
47. Can You Listen to a Women: A Man's Journey to the Heart / Forsee, David
48. Capability of Elected Women Representatives on Gender Issues / Joseph, Vanishree
49. Capturing Women's Work / Dutta, Mondira
50. The Challenges of Parenting: Implications of Maternal Employment for Psychological Development of the Child / Mathur, Kiran
51. Challenges of Women Empowerment / Bakshi, R.K.
52. Change in the Life Style Among Iranian Urban Women / Poshti, Marzieh Gorji & Kurane, Anjali
53. Changing Faces of Women in Indian Writing in English / Khan, M.Q. (Ed.)
54. Changing Gender Equation / Kikhi, Kedilezo & Kikhi, Narola Dangti
55. The Changing Half: A Study of Indian Muslim Women / Hussain, Sabiha
56. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
57. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
58. Changing Status of Women / Nagaich, Sangeeta
59. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
60. Changing Status of Women in North Eastern States / Lalneihzovi
61. The Changing Status of Women in West Bengal, 1970-2000: The Challenge Ahead / Bagchi, Jasodhara (Ed.)
62. Child Abuse / Pillai, M.G.
63. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
64. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
65. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
66. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
67. Child Care / Bhargav, Priya & Chand, Tara
68. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
69. Child Development and Disability: Causes Consequences and Assessment / Kanbai, Prachi
70. Child Development and Process of Learning / Aggarwal, J.C.
71. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
72. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
73. Child Development in India: Health Welfare & Management; 2 Volumes / Kumar, R.
74. Child Development; 3 Volumes / Mittal, Sujata (Dr.)
75. Child Education / Sharma, B.M. (Ed.)
76. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
77. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
78. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
79. Child Marriage in South Asia: Brutal Murder of Innocence / Saxena, Shobha
80. Child Nutrition / Sharma, Niraja
81. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
82. Child Psychology / Chakravorty, Madhumita
83. Child Psychology / Mahmud, Jafar
84. Child Psychology / Sharma, Ram Nath & Sharma, Rachna
85. Child Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
86. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
87. Child Survival and Safe Motherhood: Experiences from India / Negi, B.S.
88. Child Welfare and Development / Bakshi, S.R. & Bala, Kiran (Eds.)
89. Childbirth and Postnatal Care: Management of Critical Care, Miscarriages and Diseases / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
90. Childhood and Puberty: Feeding Practices, Medical Care and Growth Problems / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
91. Children and the Human Rights / Khanna, S.K.
92. The Children of India: Written for the children of England / by one of their friends (A.W. Marston) / Marston, Annie Westland
93. The Children of the Lion / Gibson, Ashley
94. Children's Games / Singh, Yadvinder
95. Class, Caste, Gender / Mohanty, Manoranjan (Ed.)
96. Clinical Approach to Promotion of Entrepreneurship Among Women / Setty, E.D.
97. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
98. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
99. Committees and Commissions on Women Education / Sharma, Usha & Sharma, B.M. (Eds.)
100. Communal Riots and Women Victims / Gokilavani, S. & Suba, S.
101. Communication and Empowerment of Women: Strategies and Policy Insights from India; 2 Volumes / Prasad, Kiran (Ed.)
102. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
103. Communication Technologies and Women Empowerment / Stephen, Anita
104. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
105. Comparative State Feminism / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
106. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
107. Conditioning and Empowerment of Women / Mukherjee, Asha & et. al.
108. Conditions of Visibility: Writings on Photography in Contemporary India; (Gender Culture Politics) / Srivatsan, R.
109. Constitutional Equality and the Women's Right / Trivedi, B.R.
110. Contemporary Indian Women: Collected Works; 6 Volumes / Dharam, Vir & Kamlesh Mahajan (Eds.)
111. Contesting Nation: Gendered Violence in South Asia: Notes on the Postcolonial Present / Chatterji, Angana & Chaudhry, Lubna Nazir (Eds.)
112. Contribution of Women to Vedic Culture / Ghosh, Ila (Prof.)
113. Countering Gender Violence: Initiatives Towards Collective Action in Rajasthan / Mathur, Kanchan
114. Crime Against Women / Ashraf, Nehal
115. Crime Against Women / Giri, P.K.
116. Crime Against Women / Sharma, O.C.
117. Crime Against Women / Vashistha, Sarita (Prof.)
118. Crime Against Women / Veer, Udai
119. Crime Against Women and Police; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
120. Crime Against Working Women / Tripathy, Prabhat Chandra
121. Crime and Violence Against Dalit Women / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
122. Crime and Violence Against Women / Bist, M.S.
123. Crime and Women / Dastidar, Ruchi Ghosh (Ed.)
124. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
125. Critical Response to Feminism / Mishra, Binod
126. Crossing the Sacred Line: Women's Search for Political Power / Kumari, Abhilasha & Kidwai, Sabina
127. Culture Gender and Gender Discrimination: Caste Hindus and Tribals / Mohanty, R.P. & Biswal, D.N.
128. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
129. Customary Law and Women: The Chakhesang Nagas / Vitso, Adino (Dr.)
130. Dalit and Backward Women / Sharma, Seema & Sharma, Kanta
131. Dalit and Backward Women / Sinha, Rakesh K.
132. Dalit Women and Globalisation in 21st Century / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
133. Dalit Women and Human Rights / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
134. Dalit Women and Panchayati Raj / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
135. Dalit Women in India: Survival and Current Dilemma / Mittal, Mukta
136. Dalit Women on the Move: The Bihar Scenario / Sachchidananda & Kumar, Niraj
137. Dalit Women: Fear and Discrimination / Anand, Meena (Dr.)
138. Dalit Women: Issues and Perspectives / Rajawat, Mamta
139. Dalit Women: Socio-Economic Status and Issues / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
140. The Danger of Gender: Caste Class and Gender in Contemporary Indian Women's Writing / Nubile, Clara
141. Daughter of Vitasta: A History of Kashmir Women from Early times to Present Day / Bazaz, Prem Nath
142. Daughters of the Earth: Women and Land in Uttar Pradesh / Jassal, Smita Tewari
143. Death by Fire, Sati, Dowry Deaths and Female Infanticide in Modern India / Sen, Mala
144. Decentralised Governance, Regional Development and Women Expowerment / Nautiyal, Annpurna & Bourai, Himanshu
145. De-Eroticizing Assault: Essays on Modesty, Honour and Power / Kannabiran, Kalpana & Kannabiran, Vasanth
146. Demedicalizing: Women's Health; 2 Volumes / Singh, Amarjeet (Ed.)
147. Democratization and Women's Grassroots Movements / Bystydzienski, Jill M. & Sekhon, Joti (Eds.)
148. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
149. Desi Dreams: Indian Immigrant Women Build Lives Across Two Worlds / Das, Ashidhara
150. Devadasi System in India / Panjrath, Shashi & Ralhan, O.P.
151. Devadasi: Dancing Damsel / Goswami, Kali Prasad
152. Devadasis: Ancient to Modern / Jamanadas, K.
153. Devaradiyars: Temple Women in Tamil Country / Saroja, S.
154. Developing Women and Children in India / Kumar, Ashok (Ed.)
155. Development has a Woman's Face: Insights from within the UN / Ahoojapatel, Krishna
156. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
157. Development of Tribal Women: Problems and Potential / Pasayat, Chitrasen
158. Development of Women Entrepreneurship in India: Problems and Prospects / Lakshmi, C. Swarajya (Ed.)
159. Development of Women in Modern India; 3 Volumes / Vats, S. & Mudgal, Shakuntala (Eds.)
160. Development of Women: Challenges and Response / Mahapatra, Subhasini
161. Development of Women; An Assessment; / Roy, Ashine
162. The Development of Women's Education in India: A Collection of Documents, 1850-1920 / Bhattacharya, Sabyasachi & et. al. (Eds.)
163. Development, Ethnicity and Gender / Nongbri, T.
164. Development, Gender & Diaspora: Context of Globalisation / Judge, P.S.
165. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
166. The Dilemma of Working Women Hostellers: With Special Reference to Maharashtra / Chauhan, Indira
167. Dimensions of Development in Nagaland / Thomas, C. Joshua & Das, Gurudas
168. Dimensions of Female Sex-Ratio Inter State Variations in India: Issues and Challenges / Venkateswarlu, A.; Reddy, A. Vinayak; Bhaskar, G.; Yadagiracharyulu, M. & RadhaKrishna, S.
169. Dimensions of Indian Womanhood; 3 Volumes / Agrawal, C.M. (Ed.)
170. Dimensions of Social Exclusion / Mani, A. & Ponniah, M.
171. Dimensions of Women Exploitation / Malhotra, Meenakshi (Ed.)
172. Disaster and Gender: Impact of Super Cyclone on Life and Livelihood of Women / Swain, Mamta; Swain, Mrutyunjay & Sahoo, Ranju Hasini
173. Discrimination Against Women / Kumar, Raj
174. Disempowerment of Tribal Women: Perspectives on 73rd Constitutional Amendment / Banu, Zenab
175. Divine Prostitution / Singh, Nagendra K.
176. Divorce and Muslim Women / Mohinuddin, S.A.H.
177. Divorce and Remarrige among Muslims in India / Ahmad, Imtiaz (Ed.)
178. Divorced Women: Socio-Psychological Problems / Devi, Usha R.
179. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
180. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Protection Legislative and Judicial Aspects / Nawal, Nitu & Sharma, R.K.
181. Domestic Voilecne Against Women in Indian Society: Problem and Prospects / Naidu, Y. Gurappa
182. Domestic Woman-Workers in India / Prakasam, Seepana
183. Dowry and Protection to Married Women / Diwan, Paras & Diwan, Peeyushi
184. Draupadi Among Rajputs, Muslims and Dalits: Rethinking India's Oral and Classical Epics / Hiltebeitel, Alf
185. Drudgery of the Hill Women / Pande, P.N.
186. Drug Abuse Among Working Children / Veeraraghavan, Vimala (1936)
187. Dynamics of Gender Planning and Population / Datta, K.B. (Ed.)
188. Dynamics of Women Development / Sharma, Nirmala
189. Dynamics of Women Empowerment / Kumari, Sumitra
190. Dynamics of Women Leadership / Joshi, H.G.
191. Early Childhood Care and Education / Mishra, R.C.
192. Early Childhood Care and Education / Rao, V.K.
193. Early Childhood Care and Education / Shukla, R.P.
194. Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) / Mohanty, B. & et. al.
195. Early Childhood Education / Siddiqui Mujibul Hasan
196. Early Childhood Education / Verma, Mahesh
197. Early Midlife and Women's Health: Burdens, Pre-menopausal Problems and Wellness / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
198. Early Women's Writings in Orissa, 1898-1950: A Lost Tradition / Mohanty, Sachidananda (Ed.)
199. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes & Consequences / Dinesh, B. M.
200. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
201. Economic Development and Role of Indian Women / Harish
202. Economic Development and Status of Women in India: The Case of Haryana / Madan, Sonu
203. Economic Participation of Women / Gupta, Mukta
204. Economic Value of Children and Fertility / Babu, K. Venkatesh & et. al.
205. Educated Unemployed Women in India / Mittal, Mukta
206. Educating the Indian Woman: The Story of Sharda Divan / Nath, Asha
207. Education and Socio-Economic Perspective of Women Development and Empowerment / Goel, Aruna
208. Education for Women's Empowerment: Gender-Positive Initiatives in Pace-setting Women's Colleges / Indiresan, Jaya
209. Education of Children with Special Needs / Sahu, Sachindra Mohan
210. Education of Handicapped Children: Problems and Solutions / Prasad, Janardan & Prakash, Ravi
211. Education of Tribal Women: A Comparative Study / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
212. Education, Employment and Empowering Women / Bhuimali, Anil (Ed.)
213. Education, Work and Women / Rehman, M.M.
214. Educational Development of Slum Women / Dash, Kishori
215. The Effects of Mother's Marital Adjustment on Self-Esteem and Personality Development / Mehta, P.N.
216. Elderly Women in Megapolis: Status and Adjustment / Panda, Archana Kaushik
217. Elderly Women: A Study of the Unorganised Sector / Gowri, R. Geetha; Reddy, P.J. & Rani, D. Usha
218. Elected Women Representatives and Empowerment / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
219. Elite Women of India / Mohapatra, Padmalaya & et. al.
220. Emancipation and Empowerment of Women / Mohini, Giri V.
221. Emergence of Elite Women in Politics / Shirur, Sunanda S.
222. Emergence of Feminism Among Indian Muslim Women 1920-1947 / Ali, Azra Asghar
223. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
224. Emerging Issues in Empowerment of Women / Pandey, A.K. (Ed.)
225. Emerging Pattern of Rural Women Leadership in India / Rani, A. Ceiline
226. Eminent Women Administrators / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
227. Eminent Women Artists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
228. Eminent Women Educationists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K
229. Eminent Women in Sports / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
230. Eminent Women in the Mahabharata; 2 Volumes / Bhawalkar, Vanamala
231. Eminent Women Politicians / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
232. Eminent Women Scientists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
233. Eminent Women Writers / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
234. Empowering Rural Women / Meena, O.P.
235. Empowering Rural Women / Minakshi & Mehta, Sudarshan
236. Empowering Rural Women through Self Help Groups / Manga, B.V.L.A.
237. Empowering Rural Women: Issues Opportunities and Approaches / Samanta, R.K.
238. Empowering Rural Women: Micro-enterprise through Achievement Motivation / Wadhera, Kiron & Koreth, George
239. Empowering Rural Women: Through Dairy Cooperative / Rao, V.M.
240. Empowering the Indian Women / Kapur, Promilla (Comp. & Ed.)
241. Empowering Women / Kumar, Arun
242. Empowering Women for Sustainable Development / Devasia, Leelamma
243. Empowering Women through Better Healthcare and Nutrition in Developing Countries / Sharma, Sheel & Atero, Angella Atwaru (Eds.)
244. Empowerment and Status of Rural Women: A Central Himalayan Perspective / Bhat, G.D.
245. Empowerment of Adolescent Girls in India: Perspectives Issues and Approaches / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar; Pandey, Shiv Pujan & Singh, Atul Pratap
246. Empowerment of Peasant Women / Choudhary, J.N. & Choudhary, Sangeeta
247. Empowerment of Rural Women in India / Thakur, S.K. (Dr.)
248. Empowerment of Rural Women Labour Force / Sudhir, M.A. & Balakrishnan, A.
249. Empowerment of Rural Women Through Self Help Groups / Suguna, B. (Dr.)
250. Empowerment of Rural Women: A Study Across the Three Stages Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
251. Empowerment of Rural Women: Issues and Opportunities / Chaudhary, Anita
252. Empowerment of Scheduled Caste Women: Through Self-Help Groups / Singh, S.K. & Pandey, S.P.
253. Empowerment of SCs, STs and Women in Panchayati Raj Institutions / Bhat, K.S. & Ravi, R. Venkata
254. Empowerment of Widows: A Three Generation Study / Malathi, K.
255. Empowerment of Women / Kumari, Madhu (Dr.)
256. Empowerment of Women / Nirmala, J. & Varadarajan, Dhulasi Birundha
257. Empowerment of Women / Shanthi, K.
258. Empowerment of Women and Ecological Development / Reddy, A. Ranga (Dr.)
259. Empowerment of Women and Girl Child / Bishnoi, Anupama; Dahiya, Manju & Grover, Indu
260. Empowerment of Women and Rural Development / Kumari, Indira Y. & Rao, B. Sambasiva
261. Empowerment of Women and Self Help Groups / Usha, Pitta
262. Empowerment of Women in India / Rao, M. Koteswara
263. Empowerment of Women in India / Singh, Arun K.
264. Empowerment of Women in India / Sreelakshmamma, K.
265. Empowerment of Women in India: Social, Economical and Political / Ganesamurthy, V.S. (Ed.)
266. Empowerment of Women in North East India: Socio-Economic Perspectives / Singh, Harendra & Zorema, J. (Eds.)
267. Empowerment of Women in Urban Administration / Singh, U.B.
268. Empowerment of Women Through Entrepreneurship / Rathakrishnan, L.
269. Empowerment of Women through Political Participation: A Study of Women Political Participation in Bihar / Sinha, Niroj
270. Empowerment of Women Through Self Help Groups / Sreeramulu, G.
271. Empowerment of Women: Strategies and Systems for Gender Justice / Parvin, M. Razia
272. Empowerment of Women: The Impact of Employment / K.D., Sr. Rosa (Dr.)
273. Empowerment of Women; 2 Volumes / Yadav, C.P. (Ed.)
274. Empowerment of Women; 3 Volumes / Malhotra, Meenakshi (Prof.)
275. Encyclopaedia of Child & Family Welfare; 6 Volumes / Devi, Laxmi & et. al.
276. Encyclopaedia of Child and Primary Education Development; 3 Volumes / Yadav, K.P. & Sundram, Malti
277. Encyclopaedia of Child Care, Welfare and Guidance; 2 Volumes / Wadhwa, Vijaya
278. Encyclopaedia of Child Development; 4 Volumes / Kanhai, Prachi
279. Encyclopaedia of Child Development; 5 Volumes / Nanda, V.K.
280. Encyclopaedia of Feminist Theory; 4 Volumes / Channa, S. (Ed.)
281. Encyclopaedia of Gender Equality through Women Empowerment; 2 Volumes / Majumdar, Maya (Ed.)
282. Encyclopaedia of Great Men & Women of the World: Revealing Biographies of Scientists and Inventors, Leaders and Reformers, Writers and Poets, Artists and Musicians, Discoverers and Explorers, Soldiers and Statesmen Great Women / Williams, L.F. Rushbrook (Ed.)
283. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Women's Development; 5 Volumes / Kaushik, Vijay & Sharma, Bela Rani
284. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women through the Ages; 4 Volumes / Jain, Simmi
285. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women; 11 Volumes / Sharma, Seema & Sharma, Kanta
286. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Anuradha
287. Encyclopaedia of Men and Women of the Time; 3 Volumes / Moon, Washington G.
288. Encyclopaedia of Muslim Women; 5 Volumes / Chaturvedi, Archana (Ed.)
289. Encyclopaedia of Violence Against Women and Dowry Death in India; 3 Volumes / Roy, Kalpana (Ed.)
290. Encyclopaedia of Women / Mohan, Poornima
291. Encyclopaedia of Women and Child Development; 2 Volumes / Majumdar, Maya
292. Encyclopaedia of Women and Development; 20 Volumes / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
293. Encyclopaedia of Women and Education; 4 Volumes / Sharma, Usha & Sharma, B.M.
294. Encyclopaedia of Women and Social Change; 4 Volumes / Ram, S. (Ed.)
295. Encyclopaedia of Women as Human Resource in 21st Century; 4 Volumes / Wal, S. & Banerji, Shruti (Eds.)
296. Encyclopaedia of Women Biography: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh; 3 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
297. Encyclopaedia of Women Development and Family Welfare; 7 Volumes / Devi, Laxmi
298. Encyclopaedia of Women Health and Empowerment; 12 Volumes / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
299. Encyclopaedia of Women in 21st Century; 9 Volumes / Kumar, A.
300. Encyclopaedia of Women in South Asia; 8 Volumes / Mitra, Sangh & Kumar, Bachhan
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)